TESTERS WANTED! ×

Favorite courses ever played

Just curious on some interesting courses around the states or even the world. Let me know what your favorite course has been and what made it so memorable! It doesn’t have to be the nicest course or a PGA course(but it can be). I just want to see what is out there!

—Dkafka628—

My favorite course I’ve played so far is Peninsula State Park Golf Course in Ephraim Wi. It is right on Lake Michigan and filled with views as well as a really fun 69 yard par 3 that you just use a pitch shot off a cliff that goes about 100 yards down. Very cool course that I will definitely play again.

Pictures never do anything justice but this is a beautiful dog leg left that has Lake Michigan along the whole right side.

C3FE7065-F1FC-4BC2-A634-363C14D6E806.jpeg

Edited by Dkafka628

—Dkafka628—

I've been pretty lucky, I've played something like 270 courses over my 50 years of playing.  My absolute favorite was at Royal Dornoch in Scotland.  Second might be at Lahinch, in Ireland.  Favorite in the US is Mid Pines in North Carolina.  

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I have a few, but top 2 would be Arrowtown Golf Club in Arrowtown NZ. It is a quirky fun course that offers a ton of variety, stunning views and some very unique holes. There are no bunkers on the course at all and the whole course is (well at least feels) extremely natural. Holes have odd slopes and weird run off areas and greens that make you think and have fun with different lines to use. There are some elevation changes that make double check your club and of course some blind shots. I played alone and had a early morning tee time, the staff were amazing and offered local rate, they were very friendly and just had a great experience. Check out some of the pictures on instagram, I know someone did a 18 holes in 18 days previewing all the holes which was really cool. They also have plaques and stories behind each hole which is also a nice touch. Not a course for everyone as it is truly unique and without a doubt there are some odd bounces, but for those who love a challenge and golf for all of its diversity and highs and lows will love it. 

327743893_IMG_20190901_110012(1).jpg.f8fe9600342a93c32cb98717031c3ddd.jpgIMG_20190901_102358.jpg.a4bc6b8cb29a6e55a5d85a64b0eea4a5.jpg

Second is The Rise in Vernon BC
It is a Fred Couple Design in the hillsides of the Okanagan with views of the lake on both sides of the course. Plenty of blind shots, elevation changes and different hazards. Not a course for those with a obsession with finding balls that may go a stray, tall whispy grass will eat offline tee shots to never be found again. There is also a decent amount of forced carries which is tough for some. There is also a lot of variety in the holes and offer great challenges overall, but with the right tee box it can be enjoyed by all. I have played it twice and with two very different set ups. Hole 2 first time around was a incredibly tough (mean and cruel) par 4, which has been changed to a par 5 to make back to back par 5s to start (good call) 11 has been changed from a tough, but fair and long par 3 to a short par 4, not a decision I liked as much, it was a hybrid in and felt weird, much better as a par 3 and 18 where the new club house is being built was a fantastic par 5 where risk and reward were just a great balance, cut the corner over the hazard and catch the slope the right way and you could be a 7 or 8 iron in with the elevation change, or lay up to the top and play down, harder to reach in 2, but a mid iron would still carry and roll a long ways down. This has been made into a par 3 from mid way... I liked it a lot more the first time around, but thats just the golf. The views are unreal and regardless of how good the round is the view will make your day and make you appreciate being outside period.

IMG_20200604_181945-EFFECTS.jpg.d7e3e168639f33d1eac3ffa7c9d375f4.jpg

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I would say my top 3 are...

1) Oakmont CC - Let's face it "Its OAKMONT"!!!  I remember walking off the course and saying "If you think you are a Player, you should play here....it will humble you".  

2) Tobacco Road, Sanford NC - Stunning views and some of the wildest designed holes out there.

Tobacco Road - Picture of Tobacco Road Golf Club, Sanford ...Road13.jpg

3) Brays Island Plantation, Sheldon SC - This place is what the Low Country of SC is all about.

Brays Island Plantation Golf Club in Sheldon, South Carolina ...

Hit'em straight and not too often!!!

2 minutes ago, CHoyle14 said:

I would say my top 3 are...

1) Oakmont CC - Let's face it "Its OAKMONT"!!!  I remember walking off the course and saying "If you think you are a Player, you should play here....it will humble you".  

I've never played Oakmont, but I can understand what you're saying, and I've heard from friends about the challenges at Oakmont.  Was it primarily the difficult challenge that made it one of your favorites, or are there other factors too? 

I did play at Carnoustie, and had the same sentiment after the round, its one of the two or three toughest courses I've ever played.  That said, I can't say it was one of my favorites.  There are a pretty large number of much less famous (and much less difficult) courses that I would choose to play before I play Carnoustie again.  Everyone will have different criteria, obviously, and I'd bet that Oakmont has a lot more going for it than sheer challenge, but difficulty alone doesn't make it for me.

BTW, I enjoy Tobacco Road too.  If you play smart golf, its not really that difficult, but it can grab you by the nether extremities if you take on too much risk and fail.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Troon North

Wolf Creek

Good golf courses and tons of fun to play. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Cheers to the above mention of Peninsula State Park! Just camped there a month or so ago, and missed out on playing the course. They also have what looks to be a really fun, 6-hole short course. Quite the complex they have, especially for a state park!

The top courses I have played are also Wisconsin based...still have to hit a lot of the popular tracks in the state, but I have played both Whistling Straits (Irish) and Lawsonia (Links). Both very different experiences, but amazing courses. The Irish course was a special treat, as I got to play a round with my dad. We got to see the famous Whistling Straits sheep and all!

IMG_20160509_124259118.jpg

IMG_20160509_104724074.jpg

IMG_20160509_135706730.jpg

IMG_20160509_120454600.jpg

What's In My  :nike-small: Xtreme Sport IV Carry Stand Bag:

:srixon-small: ZX5 Driver (9.5*)

:cobra-small: Baffler XL 3 Wood

:taylormade-small: Burner Rescue 3 Hybrid

:cobra-small: F8 5 Hybrid

:Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Irons (5-PW)

:Sub70: 286 Forged Wedge: 50* and 54*, JB Forged Wedge: 58*

:wilson_staff_small: 8882 Putter

:srixon-small: Q Star Tour Ball

Caledonia Golf & Fish Club in Pawley’s Island, South Carolina
Driving up to the clubhouse is the closest most of us will get to driving up Magnolia Lane to Augusta!

IMG_1320.JPGIMG_1321.JPGIMG_1322.JPGIMG_1324.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

I haven't played much out of Ohio but since of the most fun places have been down in the foothills in central Ohio. There's a course in Zanesville called EagleSticks which is ranked top 10 public in the state. Another course called Black Diamond outside Millersburg, the Par 6 is a gimmick, but still a fun course going up and down and teeing off a couple hundred feet above the fairway.

A local architect is Brian Huntley, I always have a great time at these courses.

https://www.golfadvisor.com/architects/403-brian-huntley/

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

1 hour ago, TBT said:

Caledonia Golf & Fish Club in Pawley’s Island, South Carolina
Driving up to the clubhouse is the closest most of us will get to driving up Magnolia Lane to Augusta!

IMG_1320.JPGIMG_1321.JPGIMG_1322.JPGIMG_1324.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Of the 14 courses I've played in the area, Caledonia Golf and Fish Club was my favorite.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

8 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

I've been pretty lucky, I've played something like 270 courses over my 50 years of playing.  My absolute favorite was at Royal Dornoch in Scotland.  Second might be at Lahinch, in Ireland.  Favorite in the US is Mid Pines in North Carolina.  

Really DaveP043, Mid Pines...I would not have guessed that.  It's an amazing course without question, but what did you think of #4?  I still say one of my favorites in the Pinehurst area is the Dormie Club or Tobacco Road (just because it's not a traditional course). 

I would have to say Bethpage Black is my favorite.  I absolutely love that course. 

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

7 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

I've never played Oakmont, but I can understand what you're saying, and I've heard from friends about the challenges at Oakmont.  Was it primarily the difficult challenge that made it one of your favorites, or are there other factors too? 

I did play at Carnoustie, and had the same sentiment after the round, its one of the two or three toughest courses I've ever played.  That said, I can't say it was one of my favorites.  There are a pretty large number of much less famous (and much less difficult) courses that I would choose to play before I play Carnoustie again.  Everyone will have different criteria, obviously, and I'd bet that Oakmont has a lot more going for it than sheer challenge, but difficulty alone doesn't make it for me.

BTW, I enjoy Tobacco Road too.  If you play smart golf, its not really that difficult, but it can grab you by the nether extremities if you take on too much risk and fail.

What I loved most about Oakmont was that it  blended with the natural terrain. It really looks like it had always been there.  Plus the history lesson my caddie gave me as we walked the course was fantastic. 

Hit'em straight and not too often!!!

In my case I will go by country.

Aus - Royal Melbourne. Has to be the hardest course I have ever played. Worst time was when It was set up for the Johnny Walker Classic, I played in the Pro-am and there was a northerly wind blowing, which here means hot : 38C -100F. By the end of the day the greens were running soooooo fast that the wind started to move the balls on the green. During the actual tournament they had to stop play on the Saturday because the balls would not hold on green.

NZ. Cape Kidnappers - just do not play it when it is windy. Also 2nd Arrowtown. There are some amazing course around Queenstown but this one is great value.

Cape Kidnappers: A slice of heaven on the cliff tops | Stuff.co.nz

USA. Pebble Beach, Was lucky enough back in 1990 to play the magnificent course. Weather was perfect and even better I was not paying. We also have played Torrie Pines a few times as our friends brother in law was the CFO.

Edited by Firebird

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

The Pete Dye course at Westin Mission Hills in Palm Springs is a gorgeous layout that isn’t so hard it’s unplayable, but is a definite challenge. That combination of hard but fair is my favorite. Also it’s always in immaculate shape. 
I’ve also played Torrey Pines North and South once each, and love both of them. 

Stats: 5'4", Male, R-Handed, Moderate Tempo, Driver SS 115mph

Driver: Taylormade SiM Max 9*, TM Ventus Blue 6X
3w/5w: Callaway X-Hot, S-flex Fubuki shafts
3h: Tour Edge EXS Pro, Smoke Black 80g 6.0
4i-PW: Mizuno MP-4, DG S300
Wedges: Titleist SM7
56* Wedge: Callaway Jaws w/ 12* of bounce

Mine so far is Half Moon Bay.  I know it has a terrible reputation for the layout but it was the most incredible views at a course I've ever played.  I'm trying to become more of a layout snob but views will always be my favorite part of a course.   I need to play more mountain courses in the rocky mountain area, love mountain views.

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub-Zero  Project X HZRDUS Smoke

3 Wood: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

3 Hybrid: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

4 Hybrid : image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M4 Stock Stiff Shaft

Irons: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg P790 (5I-AW) - 2 deg strong - Nippon Modus3 105 Gram/Stiff 

60 Degree Wedge: :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 - AMT Black/Stiff

54 Degree Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX Zip Core

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne Putter

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1x

Tracked by: :Arccos:

On 7/24/2020 at 7:33 PM, ballplayer002003 said:

Really DaveP043, Mid Pines...I would not have guessed that.  It's an amazing course without question, but what did you think of #4?  I still say one of my favorites in the Pinehurst area is the Dormie Club or Tobacco Road (just because it's not a traditional course). 

I would have to say Bethpage Black is my favorite.  I absolutely love that course. 

I haven't played #4 since the renovation, but I'm hoping to get a chance in the near future.  I enjoy the Dormie Club and Tobacco Road, but somehow I just like Mid Pines best.  I like that its on a contiguous property, so that you can often see neighboring holes through the pine trees, without having to worry about stray shots from those other holes.  I like the terrain, more up and down than many other Sandhills courses, some very gentle slopes, some more severe.  I like the combination of holes, dogleg left and right, uphill and down, and a couple of straight ones.  Like many Ross courses, its not too tough to find a fairway, but there are definitely more advantageous spots to be on many holes, so it helps to think your way around.  But in the end, its all personal preference, hard to describe just what combination of factors makes it feel special.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

7 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

I haven't played #4 since the renovation, but I'm hoping to get a chance in the near future.  I enjoy the Dormie Club and Tobacco Road, but somehow I just like Mid Pines best.  I like that its on a contiguous property, so that you can often see neighboring holes through the pine trees, without having to worry about stray shots from those other holes.  I like the terrain, more up and down than many other Sandhills courses, some very gentle slopes, some more severe.  I like the combination of holes, dogleg left and right, uphill and down, and a couple of straight ones.  Like many Ross courses, its not too tough to find a fairway, but there are definitely more advantageous spots to be on many holes, so it helps to think your way around.  But in the end, its all personal preference, hard to describe just what combination of factors makes it feel special.

I was going to play #4 last year on our annual trip, but they wanted close to $350 or 375 I think for it and just figured if I am going to pay that, I might as well play #2 again.  I have not heard one bad thing though about 4, maybe I need to find a member down there who can get us on as guests for cheaper.  That's typically what we do to play 2, we know a guy. hahahaha. 

I too like Mid Pines, the greens always roll great and the course is never in bad condition.  It is a fun course to play and you are right, you need to have a lot of shots in the bag to do really well there.  It's not a stupidly hard course but knowing what direction the ball is going is a must. 

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

10 hours ago, ballplayer002003 said:

I was going to play #4 last year on our annual trip, but they wanted close to $350 or 375 I think for it and just figured if I am going to pay that, I might as well play #2 again.  I have not heard one bad thing though about 4, maybe I need to find a member down there who can get us on as guests for cheaper.  That's typically what we do to play 2, we know a guy. hahahaha. 

I too like Mid Pines, the greens always roll great and the course is never in bad condition.  It is a fun course to play and you are right, you need to have a lot of shots in the bag to do really well there.  It's not a stupidly hard course but knowing what direction the ball is going is a must. 

We're headed down in a couple of weeks, and have friends who are members at PH.  We're hoping to get a chance to play #4, either this trip or at Thanksgiving.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Arcadia Bluffs - Arcadia, MI
Virginia Beach National - Virginia Beach, VA
The Gailes - Oscoda, MI
The Medalist - Marshall, MI

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Virginia Beach National - Virginia Beach, MI

Is this supposed to be Virginia?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Just now, cnosil said:

Is this supposed to be Virginia?

OOOPPSSS!!!

Isn't geography one of those optional courses in school now?

Thanks for the catch!

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

1 hour ago, DaveP043 said:

We're headed down in a couple of weeks, and have friends who are members at PH.  We're hoping to get a chance to play #4, either this trip or at Thanksgiving.

You know I will want full details!  What courses are on the agenda for this year...obviously Talamore and I would assume Mid South?

1 minute ago, ballplayer002003 said:

You know I will want full details!  What courses are on the agenda for this year...obviously Talamore and I would assume Mid South?

Always Talamore and Mid South.  We'll check on availability and pricing at Mid Pines and/or Pine Needles, maybe look at Southern Pines (good reports since the new ownership is in place), Tobacco Road, Dormie Club, and almost certainly get a round in with our friends at Pinehurst.  

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Just now, DaveP043 said:

Always Talamore and Mid South.  We'll check on availability and pricing at Mid Pines and/or Pine Needles, maybe look at Southern Pines (good reports since the new ownership is in place), Tobacco Road, Dormie Club, and almost certainly get a round in with our friends at Pinehurst.  

That's one hell of a plan!  As always, I'm jealous!  We did not get a chance to go down there this year due to Covid.  We will hit it up again next year for sure! 

1 hour ago, palvord said:

Arcadia Bluffs - Arcadia, MI
Virginia Beach National - Virginia Beach, VA
The Gailes - Oscoda, MI
The Medalist - Marshall, MI

Love the Michigan representation!

I haven't played too many courses, but for what it's worth my 1 and 2 are The Gailes in Oscoda, MI and Diamond Springs in Hamilton, MI, respectively.

The Gailes gets pretty good run, but I think Diamond Springs is severely underrated. There's all sorts of super interesting topography, as well as some high risk/reward holes. I'm not gonna do it as much justice as Andy Johnson did from The Fried Egg, I'd highly encourage checking his course review out: https://thefriedegg.com/diamond-springs-golf-course/.

Arcadia is on my bucket list for sure!

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

Erin Hills in Wisconsin - site of the 2017 US Open.  I've always wanted to play a true American-style links course and this really checked all of those boxes for me (not sure if its the architect's intent, but more so my interpretation of it).

Spanish Bay and Monterrey area of California.  Spanish Bay for its sheer beauty and breathtaking views of the ocean, with that links-ish feel to it on some holes.  Many folks put Spyglass above it, but I'm in the minority there in stating I like SB better.  Another good one on that 17-Mile Drive area is Poppy Hills.

Best public course under $100 I've ever played was Black Horse on Fort Ord Army Post in California.  

Driver:  :callaway-small: XR16 10.5* (set to 9.5*), MRC KuroKage TiNi Black, S-flex

3 wood:  :ping-small: G410, Alta 65 S-flex

Hybrids:  :ping-small: G400 19* & 22*, Alta CB 70 S-flex

Irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX-900 5-GW, Proj X LZ 6.0

Wedges:  :titelist-small: SM7, 54*/S; :callaway-small: MD4, 58*/S

Putter:  :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro Black 2.0 #1