Accessory Tabs on push carts, how are you using yours?

Our Sponsors

Helpful tip: Push carts come with accessory tabs, those button looking things to hang accessories from. My Clicgear 3.5+ has 3 with only the standard cup holder clipped onto one. Over last winter I got a small top-zipper cooler bag with a couple strap handles and shoulder strap sewn on one end and a clip on the other, perfect size to hang under the handle. What I stumbled on was those inexpensive aluminum D-rings fit on the tabs perfectly. Another D-ring connects the shoulder strap back to the cooler after a loop round the cart frame to stop any swing fore and aft. Unless the bag is lifted it stays in place.  Hope this idea helps others to get more out of your equipment.

20200724_152918.jpg

South Park GC 20200601 1st green with S.H_shirt_bagtowel (3).JPG

Edited by EasyPutter
grammar
  • Like 3

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 this summer) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Langert Foiler Driver 8.75*, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, Worx 55* hybrid wedge, Lovett 59* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: foster orphans (OnCore for PuttUp Review)   |> App: SwingU/Looper 

CoverLogoS-H c sm.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️              EPLogo sm.jpg