Testers ANNOUNCED! Wilson D7 Forged Irons

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See this? This, friends, is the best equipment award in golf. They don't hand these out for buying full-page ads. Most Wanted is earned, not bought. And these irons are Most Wanted.

Testers Announced! So which forum members will get these in hand to let us know what their real-world performance is like? @MattF @revkev @HardcoreLooper @Thin2win

I had just picked up a set of D7’s and had them fit earlier this week. So for me this will be G30 v. D7 v. D7 forged. Just came from the range where I wore the 150 (153,from where I was) flag out wi

Posted Images

Handicap: +16

Current Iron Set: Ping G30 (7-PW) 

Iron specs: Standard Length

Driver specs: 9.5⁰, Extra Stiff

Dexterity: Right Handed

Where You Live: Fort Wayne, IN

Handicap: +15

Aaron

Greenville, AL

No current Handicap/ average current 18 hole score 84

Current Irons: PXG 0211 5-PW

Callaway GBB 815DBD 10

Exotics CB Pro Limited 17.5

Adams Idea Pro 20 & 24

PXG 0211 5-PW

Ping Glide Black 50&54 

Mizuno MP-T5 58

Cure RX3

Corey/ Wilmington, NC

12 handicap

ping i210

Ive always been curious about Wilson clubs but never really had the chance to give them a try! 

On 7/30/2020 at 3:03 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (5)

Some will say you can’t effectively combine the characteristics of a distance golf club with the sexiness of a forged players club. Wilson golf says, not only will it do that, but it’ll be a top performer in the newish Player’s Distance iron category.

Enter the Wilson D7 Forged iron. Introduced earlier this year, and this week named the Most Wanted Players Distance iron of 2020. How good is it? What makes it better than the 12 other irons it went up against. We are going to let five of you tell the MyGolfSpy community, all about this Most Wanted winner.

WGR190000R_D7_Forged_Irons_Beauty_6112.j

How To Apply

We’re looking for five golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review the Wilson D7 Forged irons and sharing your thoughts and grades on the irons with the forum community.

Want to find out if this category iron can help you gain some yards and retain that sweet forged feeling?

Testing is open to golfers in the US. Here's how to apply.  In a post below list the following:

First Name/City State

Current Handicap or Average 18 Hole Score

Current Iron Model Played

We'll be picking the testers next week, so check back and see if you have been selected.

Final instruction:  DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST WHEN REPLYING! 

Rich Lando   Cordova, TN

Ave. score 88

Currently using Tour Edge Bazooka Black 460 irons (senior shafts)

Paul/Monterey, CA

12 HCP

Nike CCI Forged

Irons: Nike CCI Forged 4-P, Stiff flex. Taylormade M2 3 Hybrid, Reg flex.

Woods: Taylormade R7 Quad, 9.5*, Reg Flex, Taylormade Steel V 3&5 Woods, Reg Flex.

Right Handed, 14 HCP

Stationed in Monterey, CA

Nic Patino/ Queens NY 

Avg score 100-110 

Current irons: Wilson Deep Red Tour 

I might be a bad golfer but I give great reviews and have a golf page on IG and can sell the hell out of anything you want

First Name/City State

John, Phoenix AZ 

Current Handicap or Average 18 Hole Score

Handicap is around 12 right now. 

Current Iron Model Played

Cobra forged tec 2016 model