TESTERS WANTED! ×

What is your biggest golf achievement?

Biggest accomplishment in golf for me is definitely shooting under par once. Never had a swing lesson but I’ve been around golf courses my whole life and taught myself the swing. At the time I was playing a lot of golf and shot a 70 for a -1. Felt pretty damn good! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

For me it's all the rounds I played with my Dad.  He's long gone now but looking back, I wish I'd have played more with him.  Unfortunately my kids when they were younger had no interest in the game so didn't get to share that with them.    Last year, I holed out for eagle on a par 4 in an interclub championship, that I wasn't even signed up for, but filled in for somebody that couldn't make it.  Won the match.    

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

PXG forged 54 & 58 wedges

PXG Operator H w/ BGT Stability shaft

Almost 20 years ago my wife and I showed up for a round and were informed that the course screwed up our tee time, they had booked an outing, and we could only play 9. So we did. On the 7th tee I was 4 over. 7 is a very short straight par 5, and I made eagle. 8 is a slight dogleg par 4, and I birdied. 9 is another par 5. I hit two more good shots, and was on in 2 at about 12 feet. The entire outing was lined up in carts behind me in the parking lot, and apparently word got out that someone knew I was putting for eagle. When I made it I about jumped out of my skin when the entire outing exploded in cheers. I went 5 under the last 3 holes for my only 9 holes under par.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

Biggest achievement was playing collegiate golf.  Winning multiple tournaments in college, playing in Nationals my sophomore year of JUCO, and 2 time All-Conference Team my Junior and Senior of the University I went to.  Was also just chosen to the All-Decade team for that school.

:taylormade-small: SIM 9*, HZDRS Green 6.5

:taylormade-small: SIM 15*, Proforce V2 X

:mizuno-small:MP-20 MMC 4-6, MP-20 7-PW, KBS C Taper 130X

:vokey-small: SM8, 50, 55, 60

:scotty-small: Futura 5S

Hole in one on a 265M (292yd) Par 4. Hit a 3 wood, down wind, could not see it land as green is protected by a punker. Got up to the green and could not see it. Spent 4-5 minutes looking through the green, as I was doing so I told the guys to put out and when they went to take the flag out they realised that my ball was in the hole.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

Hole in one and shooting 72...still searching for that zen moment to shoot 72 again.

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Shooting an 81 in a USGA stroke play tournament after only been playing golf for a little over a year and half. Lots of hard work and head aches but nothing feels better than seeing the results!

Driver: Taylormade Sim 2 Max

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Max

Driving Iron: Titleist u510

Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr

Irons: Taylormade P760

Wedges: Vokey Jet Black 52/56/60

Putter: Taylormade Spider X

Ball: ProV1x

I've not yet had the pleasure of "real" golf competition, however earlier this summer I beat three friends all playing best ball against me with my first sub 80 round. That felt pretty good!

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here