Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Weapons of Choice

Sorry for the repost but for whatever reason posting from the App didn't work. This is a combo post of the two I tried earlier one of my clubs and of my custom head covers.  One of my favorite golf drinks is Crown and 7up so it is safe to say I have a few of these beautiful bags laying around the house.  I went to my grandma with an idea and I think they came out great.  She is over 90 and up until last year she still played golf (she is a gin and tonic fan)

20200731_173427.jpg

20200731_173301.jpg

20200731_173807.jpg

Titleist AP2 (first gen) standard lie/length True Temper DG s300 stiff flex

Ping I20 Stiff flex 10.5 loft

Right handed

Born and raised Napa CA

rsz_i-hate-golf.jpg.3af75309a44d720a8db8b1d011c0b58f.jpg

First: glad you got it to work.

Are those Titleist irons? And more importantly: you gotta explain the setup with your woods, from driver down. You've gotta be the only person in the world with that combination, and I'd love to hear how it came to be in your bag.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

8 hours ago, Trout21 said:

Sorry for the repost but for whatever reason posting from the App didn't work. This is a combo post of the two I tried earlier one of my clubs and of my custom head covers.  One of my favorite golf drinks is Crown and 7up so it is safe to say I have a few of these beautiful bags laying around the house.  I went to my grandma with an idea and I think they came out great.  She is over 90 and up until last year she still played golf (she is a gin and tonic fan)

20200731_173427.jpg

20200731_173301.jpg

20200731_173807.jpg

I have seen some awsome covers but that is awsome

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

First: glad you got it to work.

Are those Titleist irons? And more importantly: you gotta explain the setup with your woods, from driver down. You've gotta be the only person in the world with that combination, and I'd love to hear how it came to be in your bag.

Ok here we go...

Yes the irons are the original AP2's and I went to the fitting van for them when it swung through my area. Cool experience and these irons have been amazing.

As for the woods I will go in Chronological order Just so you can get the full picture

1. Ping G10 21 deg WOW what an amazing club.  I have had this for so long but still love it. It has missing paint and scratches but to date has one of the best feels and sound at impact of any club.
  2. Ping i20 10.5 deg The first Diver I was every really fitted for. I hit 15 clubs that day and spent hours testing and after all was said and done this was the winner.  It is old and ugly but this is the best driver I have hit to date. Driver is the worst club in my bag but this seems to be my ride or die.

3. Nike SQ DYMO 3 wood 15 deg  This was was a random pick up that I hit a couple of times and it just worked. Love it off the tee and it is decent off the deck.

4. Lastly this piece of garbage Callaway Xhot 3 utility. This was an desperate buy,  I needed a club for a trip I was going on and found this cheap and could get to my house ASAP.  I cant wait to get this out of my bag because it is the worst.  My goal is to get a 5 wood to replace this.

Yes I can safely say I am the only person in the world with this wood setup.

Titleist AP2 (first gen) standard lie/length True Temper DG s300 stiff flex

Ping I20 Stiff flex 10.5 loft

Right handed

Born and raised Napa CA

rsz_i-hate-golf.jpg.3af75309a44d720a8db8b1d011c0b58f.jpg