TESTERS WANTED! ×

GIVEAWAY: Srixon Introduces the Second-Generation Soft Feel BRITE Golf Balls

Soft-Feel-Brite-Family.jpg

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. — Aug. 3, 2020 — SRIXON®, a global leader in golf ball technology and innovation, announces the launch of the second-generation Soft Feel BRITE. The Srixon Soft Feel BRITE golf balls are available in BRITE Orange™, BRITE Red™, and BRITE Green™ and are now available in North America.

“Soft Feel BRITE delivers all the benefits of the Soft Feel golf ball with additional matte color offerings,” said Brian Schielke, Marketing Director at Srixon. “With the addition of the FastLayer Core, Soft Feel BRITE provides the total package of enhanced distance, feel and visibility.”

The Srixon Soft Feel BRITE is a golf ball designed specifically for golfers who value feel, but require enhanced visibility in their golf ball.

Soft Feel BRITE features Srixon’s softest FastLayer Core to date. The FastLayer Core starts soft in the center and transitions to a firmer perimeter, which offers equal parts distance and feel.

Furthermore, Soft Feel BRITE delivers improved visibility due to Srixon’s Matte Visual Performance Technology, while the 338 Speed Dimple Pattern helps reduce drag at launch and increase lift during descent.

Play by feel and add a touch of color with the all-new Soft Feel BRITE.

Key Technologies:

• FastLayer Core: With a soft center that gradually transitions to a firm outer edge, the FastLayer Core gives Soft Feel BRITE incredible feel and great distance off the tee.
  • Matte Visual Performance: Three BRITE color options – Red, Orange, and Green – deliver enhanced visibility so it’s easy to track and find the golf ball.
  • 338 Speed Dimple Pattern: To get more distance overall and better performance in the wind, Speed Dimples reduce drag at launch and increase lift during descent.
  • Soft Thin Cover: Provides more greenside spin and softer feel on all pitches, chips and putts.

The Srixon Soft Feel BRITE golf balls are now available at a MAP of $21.99 per dozen.

CLICK HERE for photos of the Soft Feel BRITE and to learn more about the latest offerings from SRIXON.COM.

MGS Forum Announcement:

Interested in trying the Srixon Soft Feel BRITE? We've got 3 dozen to give away! Comment below with why you want a box, and on Friday, we'll randomly select three commenters to each receive one dozen!

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to GIVEAWAY: Srixon Introduces the Second-Generation Soft Feel BRITE Golf Balls

I've recently been gaming the Wilson Staff Duo Optix in an effort to lose less balls (Optix are matte neon aslo)

Would love to compare the performance between the two. The Wilson ball has 36 less dimples, and advertised HALF the compression of the Srixon. I'm interested in how much I am hurting my game by playing such a soft ball.

Tiger is the GOAT, change my mind.

I usually like to play standard white balls, or yellow in the fall up here in New England when the leaves are everywhere. But my son would love to try out the green ones. He's 14 and likes to play the Chromesoft or the Maxfli Softfli in various colors. I think these would be right up his alley. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I have been playing the Q Star and Maxfli Softfli balls.  Sunday my Buddy started playing a Red ball, so I asked and he said it was his "punishment" ball.....LOL.  I looked at it and it was a new Srixon Soft Feel......and he hit it a mile!

I need to try some....

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

After a 16 month hiatus due to bowel cancer and chemotherapy, I am going to play my first round in September and dreading losing lots of balls, and these beauties would be hard to lose

Edited by Chappyhull

Recovering cancer patient 

3 minutes ago, Chappyhull said:

After a 16 month hiatus due to bowel cancer and chemotherapy, I am going to play my first round in September and dreading losing lots of balls, and these beauties would be hard to lose

Whether you win one of the three dozen or not. Huge Congratulations on getting back out there!  Best of luck to you in your continued recovery! 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I am seriously looking for a soft ball that I can adopt as my gamer.  I have always played the balls that I find....I can tell the rocks from the soft and would love to find a soft ball that I can stick to once and for all.  

:Sub70:    849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 60g 

:tour-edge:   EXS 7wood  Tensei Blue R

:Sub70:    699 4-7i   USTRecoil 660 F3 R

:Sub70:    699 Pro 8-AW  USTRecoil 660 F3 R    

:Sub70:   JB Forged 54 and JB Forged 58 Full Face

:Sub70:    TAll Wide Blade putter

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9

Grint_Shield_Logo.svg The Grint Pro

I've used white Soft Feel for years - great value and great feeling ball at a really good price. Never had one long enough to know how well they wear but I may try the red Brite and see if they're easier to find then I might find out! 🤣

My daughter (13) won the 16-19 age group last week using a Srixon Soft Feel (white) shooting a 79. The balls were a gift from her coach. She's now convinced it was the ball. That said, she loves bright golf balls because they stand out off of the tee and they're easier to track. She'd use them in tournaments and Srixon could have a true convert for life.

Have always played WIlson duo (yellow) and would love to give these a side by side comparison. Have heard nothing but good things about Srixon product, balls and clubs. 

Edited by d300man

I wrote to Srixon around ten years ago asking for an alternative to their white ball as I don’t see the white ones so good.

their answer was. “We have no intention of making a ball other than white at the moment “ so I would see the Orange ones very easily and my journey for a Srixon none white ball will be complete!

I’m hoping since I tend to look up frequently that the coloured ball will make me focus better on the ball and improve my game.  

Mixed bag for me:

GS53 9’ Ben Hogan driver

Taylor Made 3 wood 
Dunlop 2 iron

Titleist DCI Oversized irons PW - 3 
Taylor Made 55’ Wedge, Callaway 51’ Wedge

Cleveland Frontline putter

usually play Taylor Made balls

Maybe I could use the Brite Orange model since I can't seem to follow the white ball anymore.  🤣  

Count me in! 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

I’ve played the Soft Feel before and it’s a ball I really like playing. And I’ve always wanted to try some of the bright balls out there, but just never got around to it. So this seems like a great time to give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, KurtActual said:

@GolfSpy MPR who won the balls?

He's been a little bit busy with a newborn in the house 😄 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Ill take a box if the contest is still open

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Sorry contest is over winners were notified by PM

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12