Bat Caddy Electric Bag Cart

Our Sponsors

This year the bag cart seemed to be more of a chore pushing/pulling it around the course than in past years.  It was really taking a toll on my legs, especially hills. After much research I settled on the Bat Caddy X3. No remote as I  wanted to keep at least one hand on to keep it from tipping over. 

Played my first 9 with it today and I must say I couldn't be happier with the Bat Caddy. I got the lithium battery and it had more than enough power, even used it to help me up on a couple of the steeper hills. Best part was after the 9 holes i could still walk....win,win.

My only issue is I believe it should have a swivel front wheel,  would make turning and direction correction easier, you wouldn't need to lift the front wheel.  Sounds like a great winter project,  modifying the front wheel to swivel. 

My bag was very secure in the cart, and the adjustable speed made it a very nice walk at a comfortable speed for me.

Chris 

20200803_111253.jpg

• Like 2

Far and Sure......

:ping-small:G410 SFT (10.5 degree), Project X Hzrdus Yellow Stiff Shaft

:ping-small:: G20 4W

:ping-small:: G410 5W

:ping-small::  G20    5H

:ping-small:: G410 5 thru UW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*  

:wilson_staff_small: PMP FG Tour 60*                                                        

:odyssey-small:    OWorks Black #1

:bridgestone-small: TourB RXS / e12 soft

:skycaddie: Touch

Bat Caddy X3 Electric Bag Cart