Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Bat Caddy Electric Bag Cart

LeftyHawk

This year the bag cart seemed to be more of a chore pushing/pulling it around the course than in past years.  It was really taking a toll on my legs, especially hills. After much research I settled on the Bat Caddy X3. No remote as I  wanted to keep at least one hand on to keep it from tipping over. 

Played my first 9 with it today and I must say I couldn't be happier with the Bat Caddy. I got the lithium battery and it had more than enough power, even used it to help me up on a couple of the steeper hills. Best part was after the 9 holes i could still walk....win,win.

My only issue is I believe it should have a swivel front wheel,  would make turning and direction correction easier, you wouldn't need to lift the front wheel.  Sounds like a great winter project,  modifying the front wheel to swivel. 

My bag was very secure in the cart, and the adjustable speed made it a very nice walk at a comfortable speed for me.

Chris 

20200803_111253.jpg

Far and Sure......

:callaway-small:          GBB Epic  11*             

:callaway-small:               GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small::             G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*,60*                                                         

:cleveland-small:         Huntington Beach Soft #4

:bridgestone-small:   Tour B RX

• 3 years later...

I have an BatCaddy X8 demo I bought three years ago: great cart. It has paid for it's self since when I walk I don't have to pay cart fees.

I do fine with out the swivel front wheel.

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Fairway Woods: TaylorMade Stealth 2 5&7

Hybrids: PXG Gen 5 0311 22 Moon Wood 8

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth HD

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 56° & 60°

Putter: Cleveland Soft Milled 5

BatCaddy X8R

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 12:35 AM, LeftyHawk said:

This year the bag cart seemed to be more of a chore pushing/pulling it around the course than in past years.  It was really taking a toll on my legs, especially hills. After much research I settled on the Bat Caddy X3. No remote as I  wanted to keep at least one hand on to keep it from tipping over. 

Played my first 9 with it today and I must say I couldn't be happier with the Bat Caddy. I got the lithium battery and it had more than enough power, even used it to help me up on a couple of the steeper hills. Best part was after the 9 holes i could still walk....win,win.

My only issue is I believe it should have a swivel front wheel,  would make turning and direction correction easier, you wouldn't need to lift the front wheel.  Sounds like a great winter project,  modifying the front wheel to swivel. 

My bag was very secure in the cart, and the adjustable speed made it a very nice walk at a comfortable speed for me Home Remodeling Carnation.

Chris 

20200803_111253.jpg

I am looking for a new and better remote electric cart. I have been using a Batcaddy X3R for the last 4 years and the frame is starting to have issues, the points that it rivets together, the rivets are falling out from the holes being stretched and worn out. As near as I can tell the fixed front wheel is the design culprit causing the problem. Has anyone had experience with a remote control cart not showing significant frame wear after 4 years of use? The Caddy trek R2, Kangaroo golf Hillcrest series, and the Motocaddy S7 all have swiveling front wheels that look like they would address the stress on the frame from turning. All are considerably more $$$$ than the Batcaddy X3R was. Do not mind paying more, but want quality for the $$$$.Has anyone had experience with these models? Is there another trolley that would be better than these I have not found yet?

I have had a Motocaddy S7 for 3 years now and it’s still going as well as when I bought it. I wouldn’t be without it and can’t recommend it enough. 
Have to add that Motocaddy customer service is absolutely fantastic as well. I managed to catch my remote and snap the belt clip so contacted Motocaddy to find out where I could buy a new one from and they replied quickly and sent me a replacement for free. 

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik 3 hybrid 

Irons: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik  4-AW,

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws MD5 50 and 56 wedges

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

IMG_5085.jpeg