TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 MGS Fantasy Football

Berg Ryman

So I have never played Fantasy Football, and the website has a ton of features and can be a tad overwhelming at first, but I will say the web support and help is amazing. I am ready to roll! Here is to an awesome week 1 kick off!

Driver:taylormade-small: SIM 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-XC 6X 

Woods:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Hybrid: :ping-small: G410 3&4H, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X 

Irons:titelist-small: T-100 3-PW, Nippon Modus 120 X 

Wedges: :mizuno-small: T20, DG TI S400, 50/56/60

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER1.2 W/BGT Stability Shaft

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1X-Optic Yellow

Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer

So two things.

First, waivers were manually processed a few minutes ago and there was only one claim.

Second, I was informed by @Getoffmylawn about issues with locked players. Upon further review, we realized that players would be locked until kick-off of Sunday's game. We've now made a change so that players will be locked until the first waiver run. So what that means going forward is should you drop someone when waivers run for the first time on Wednesday, they'll be locked, or biddable and come off the the page on the Thursday morning waiver run.

For week 1, continue to make your adds and drops and I'll manually process the waivers on Sunday morning. But tonight we get started, seems impossible but here we are!

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Just now, Berg Ryman said:

So two things.

First, waivers were manually processed a few minutes ago and there was only one claim.

Second, I was informed by @Getoffmylawn about issues with locked players. Upon further review, we realized that players would be locked until kick-off of Sunday's game. We've now made a change so that players will be locked until the first waiver run. So what that means going forward is should you drop someone when waivers run for the first time on Wednesday, they'll be locked, or biddable and come off the the page on the Thursday morning waiver run.

For week 1, continue to make your adds and drops and I'll manually process the waivers on Sunday morning. But tonight we get started, seems impossible but here we are!

after this week and waivers are processed automatically what time do they run on Wednesday?

to clarify - after Thursday morning waiver run everyone is unlocked and becomes a free agent... yes?

just so I understand: you're only doing waivers manually 1 more time and that is on Sunday morning.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

17 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

after this week and waivers are processed automatically what time do they run on Wednesday?

to clarify - after Thursday morning waiver run everyone is unlocked and becomes a free agent... yes?

just so I understand: you're only doing waivers manually 1 more time and that is on Sunday morning.

I believe everyone becomes a free agent after the first run of waivers (Tuesday/Wednesday morning)which I’m guessing is similar to golf was. The players dropped for that first run of pickups go to waivers until the next waiver run (sometime before first kickoff that week). I also assume that at kickoff of the first game all players go back to waivers for the rest of playing week. 

Disclaimer:

I am not a commissioner so I am guessing!

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

11 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I believe everyone becomes a free agent after the first run of waivers (Tuesday/Wednesday morning)which I’m guessing is similar to golf was. The players dropped for that first run of pickups go to waivers until the next waiver run (sometime before first kickoff that week). I also assume that at kickoff of the first game all players go back to waivers for the rest of playing week. 

Disclaimer:

I am not a commissioner so I am guessing!

Right; that's what I'm used to.

Get your waiver claims in Tuesday night, waivers run Wed morning and after that everyone is a FA until 1 pm on Sunday (except players who play on Thursday in which they are locked at the start of that game).

This is what threw me off:

So what that means going forward is should you drop someone when waivers run for the first time on Wednesday, they'll be locked, or biddable and come off the the page on the Thursday morning waiver run.

Does this mean there is a Wednesday morning waiver period AND a Thursday one?

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Right; that's what I'm used to.

Get your waiver claims in Tuesday night, waivers run Wed morning and after that everyone is a FA until 1 pm on Sunday (except players who play on Thursday in which they are locked at the start of that game).

This is what threw me off:

So what that means going forward is should you drop someone when waivers run for the first time on Wednesday, they'll be locked, or biddable and come off the the page on the Thursday morning waiver run.

Does this mean there is a Wednesday morning waiver period AND a Thursday one?

I missed that. I would say that there is a first waiver run Wednesday morning. Then the players dropped on that run are then on waivers until the second run on Thursday. My guess is the second waiver run is strictly for those that were dropped on the first run. 

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

1 hour ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Point one, Waivers will run 3 times during the week, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, set to run at 5 AM EST. 

Your second point, yes or so we hope, although those people who are dropped after Thursday will be on waivers until Sunday morning

Third point, Yes, at around 9 am I guess

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

5 minutes ago, Shankster said:

This is really going to suck seeing TB in an TB Jersey... 

How do you think us yanks feel? I will say the sports radio has been top notch though up here

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

35 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

How do you think us yanks feel? I will say the sports radio has been top notch though up here

I’ve been a TB fan since his Maize and Blue days.  Plus I lived in Derry, NH for a few years.  My roaming heritage lets me claim whatever region I want, besides the SEC.  and maybe the BIG 12...

10 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I’ve been a TB fan since his Maize and Blue days.  Plus I lived in Derry, NH for a few years.  My roaming heritage lets me claim whatever region I want, besides the SEC.  and maybe the BIG 12...

Cowboys fans are everywhere for no reason. You can be whatever you want because of it

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Some big scores out there today, but lots of games still to be decided tonight and on Monday. My heart goes out to anybody who started Mike Evans today.

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

4 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Stupid question.  How the heck do I see live scoringV

Are you on the app or website

15 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Stupid question.  How the heck do I see live scoringV

App:

F6F292F7-6521-4E9E-A573-D0B64BA153EE.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Oh man, nervous heading into MNF double header...hoping I can pull off the double victory this week riding Devante Adams!

Edited by Tarheelvolvo

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

15 minutes ago, Tarheelvolvo said:

Oh man, nervous heading into MNF double header...hoping I can pull off the double victory this week riding Devante Adams!

I’m in a similar boat. Need Conner and Diontae to combine for about 30. Should be a fun one tonight!

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

17 minutes ago, Tarheelvolvo said:

Oh man, nervous heading into MNF double header...hoping I can full off the double victory this week riding Devante Adams!

I only need an injured Courtland Sutton who probably won't play to outperform Adams. Is that too much to ask for?!?

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 10.5, Motore X F1 60 X-Stiff

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 14, Motore X F1 60 Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro, 4-PW, Nippon Modus 105

:taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60, SB - Black

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #7

Vice Golf Pro Plus

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

Well solid first week. Think it will end up with 2 wins to start and looks like at least 1 or 2 of my 4 rookie rbs will hit big in the coming weeks. Outside of that love how the team is shaping up and should be a contender each week. Although may put hurst on block for those who need a TE with potential.

Not having @blackngold_blood in my division is going to make trading a bit more difficult! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

13 minutes ago, TCUFrog said:

I only need an injured Courtland Sutton who probably won't play to outperform Adams. Is that too much to ask for?!?

I also need sutton....he better play dont need a allstar performance just some plays!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

24 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Well solid first week. Think it will end up with 2 wins to start and looks like at least 1 or 2 of my 4 rookie rbs will hit big in the coming weeks. Outside of that love how the team is shaping up and should be a contender each week. Although may put hurst on block for those who need a TE with potential.

Not having @blackngold_blood in my division is going to make trading a bit more difficult! 

I try to be of help when I can! Lol. 

I am still looking to move Mahomes and will include Mark Ingram for the right deal. 

1 hour ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

I’m in a similar boat. Need Conner and Diontae to combine for about 30. Should be a fun one tonight!

And I am vehemently cheering against both players, imagine that!  I am playing Diontae Johnson in 3 games this week, I am sure he seems like a decent person but I would very much enjoy him playing badly. 

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

9 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I also need sutton....he better play dont need a allstar performance just some plays!

Sutton.... inactive. 😬

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Sutton.... inactive. 😬

Welp I’m screwed wish they had to have an update in by Saturday....damn football

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Bottom third of scoring Week 1... 0-2 start. Yikes.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Damn @B.Boston, 147.7 and losing by .1 points?!  I almost feel bad. Almost.  Sutton going inactive got me...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Saquon Barkley played like trash

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4