TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 MGS Fantasy Football

Berg Ryman

6 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

I just went off of what was posted in here. I'll know from now on.

No worries just thought I’d post a screen shot for everybody to see. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Hey guys, I was poking around the website trying to figure out what's what and came across the Survivor pool. I went ahead and enabled it starting this week but just know this is purely for fun. You'll find the link at the top of your home page to enter your pick.

How it works is each week you pick a team that you KNOW will win this week. Get the pick wrong, and you receive a strike. 3 strikes and yerrrrr out! The catch is that each owner may only pick each NFL team once over the course of the entire season.

The winner will be whichever team Survives the longest this season. The season runs all the way through the Super Bowl. Good luck!

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Hey guys, I was poking around the website trying to figure out what's what and came across the Survivor pool. I went ahead and enabled it starting this week but just know this is purely for fun. You'll find the link at the top of your home page to enter your pick.

How it works is each week you pick a team that you KNOW will win this week. Get the pick wrong, and you receive a strike. 3 strikes and yerrrrr out!

The winner will be whichever team Survives the longest this season. The season runs all the way through the Super Bowl. Good luck!

I assume picking Cleveland is frowned upon! Lol

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

3 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I assume picking Cleveland is frowned upon! Lol

Ha! I actually tried but nay, it's not an option anymore.

Depending on how this week goes, I may bump it back to start week 3. Wouldn't want half the league to take a strike off the bat because they didn't have enough time to know they need to make a pick.

Hats off to the guy who tried to get me to trade Nick Chubb this week for a WR2 or WR3.... 😆

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

12 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

Hats off to the guy who tried to get me to trade Nick Chubb this week for a WR2 or WR3.... 😆

There for a sec I thought that was me. We aren’t in the same division though. 

Mine wasn’t that bad either. 
Ingram/TY/Engram

for 

Chubb/Hardman/Hockenson

2 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

How it works is each week you pick a team that you KNOW will win this week. Get the pick wrong, and you receive a strike. 3 strikes and yerrrrr out! The catch is that each owner may only pick each NFL team once over the course of the entire season.

Oh hell yea In there like swim wear.

also for any of you that enjoy trying to win some cash download the sports predictor app. It’s free. Love playing every week

FFEDC7A2-EEAE-4DC1-BA0A-C3CC42107454.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Is it bad that I don’t remember sending that trade to @Camcmart 😂. I will take it though. 

2nd week of the season and 2 trades WooHoo!

Is it bad that I don’t remember sending that trade to [mention=59029]Camcmart[/mention] . I will take it though. 

2nd week of the season and 2 trades WooHoo!

I was very hesitant to let Carson go with his Week 1 performance.. We’ll see if it bites me in the butt

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

I was very hesitant to let Carson go with his Week 1 performance.. We’ll see if it bites me in the butt

This is why I don’t make trades... TY Hilton: 2 receptions for 0 yards

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

@blackngold_blood - you're lucky I'm still getting used to this site!  No way would I have had Conner on the bench if I would have caught it.  I moved him off after last Sunday's injury, and thought I moved him back.  Apparently the I was looking at wasn't updated 😡

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

23 minutes ago, goaliewales14 said:

@blackngold_blood - you're lucky I'm still getting used to this site!  No way would I have had Conner on the bench if I would have caught it.  I moved him off after last Sunday's injury, and thought I moved him back.  Apparently the I was looking at wasn't updated 😡

Well then you are a better manager than me cuz if I had your backs Connor and Adrian would have been on the bench.  Especially after last week and everything pointing to a timeshare with Snell.   I guess that is why we play fantasy nfl coaches and not real ones! 😂 

30 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Well then you are a better manager than me cuz if I had your backs Connor and Adrian would have been on the bench.  Especially after last week and everything pointing to a timeshare with Snell.   I guess that is why we play fantasy nfl coaches and not real ones! 😂 

Exactly...I sat him in my other league and boy do I feel silly right now. Just watch, though, everyone will play him next week and he will share carries getting like 7pts while Snell gets all the goal line stands.

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

2 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

I've watched the Steelers way too much to know no matter what they say, they never split time.  As soon as the #1 person is back, they run them until they're hurt again.  They only way they would think about time share is if Conner would have had 0 yard avg and it was late 3rd.  I couldn't see Conner having that low of avg.  They do the same thing with receivers too.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

Hello darkness my old friend. Another decent week and another 2 losses. Add my name to the pile of folks that wishes they started Conner. 0-4 is gonna be tough to come back from but there’s still hope if @B.Boston did it last year. 

I’m gonna push the survivor pool back to start next week since only like 7 people submitted for this week. We’ll consider that a practice run but from here, non picks will just be strikes. 

With all the injuries this week and last I am sure there are some teams that are going to be pretty devastated. That being said there are a ton of good options on the waiver wire. Could be a good FABB tip is spend more this week then normal, good to get someone who will play another 10+ weeks then saving big for one person 6 weeks from now who will only get you a few weeks. Other point is don't hesitate to make trade offers, worst someone can say is no. Obviously try to make offers fair, but especially if you've had a down first two weeks take a few of those big assets and turn them into a few solid performers for you. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Solid weekends from Aaron Jones and David Montgomery have me in a good spot. We'll see how tonight goes, @Tarheelvolvo has 4 players playing tonight so I'm not counting my chickens yet...

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

3 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Hello darkness my old friend. Another decent week and another 2 losses. Add my name to the pile of folks that wishes they started Conner. 0-4 is gonna be tough to come back from but there’s still hope if @B.Boston did it last year. 

I’m gonna push the survivor pool back to start next week since only like 7 people submitted for this week. We’ll consider that a practice run but from here, non picks will just be strikes. 

looks like it will be another tough start for me this year too... I didn't like my draft position, but I didn't think it would be THIS bad. haha

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Ha i was about to put DJ Moore (WR Panthers) as trade bait but he got my 20pts this week... Guess he keeps his place on the roster.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

Feel terrible for James White and his family. Had him in and was too late to swap, fingers crossed that I hold the lead 🤞

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Well. My season is done. Saquon probably out for the year, two other RBs injured, a WR still out.... Done, and done.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

1 minute ago, PMookie said:

Well. My season is done. Saquon probably out for the year, two other RBs injured, a WR still out.... Done, and done.

whoa! amazing how draft position doesnt really matter (assume you were top 5 drafting). 1 play can knock out your key guys.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

Just now, JonMUSC08 said:

whoa! amazing how draft position doesnt really matter (assume you were top 5 drafting). 1 play can knock out your key guys.

Yes. I picked third. Ugh. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I had two guys post zeros for me this week. This is not going great. 

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

I started one season 0-4 and won the ship.... it's not over yet fellas.

You can rebuild from the ground up and still be competitive....and just a reminder .... we're doing this for fun, so, have some fun with it!

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

I'd like to formally apologize to the families of @texandvm and @HighFade for utterly dismantling them this week behind my teams dominant performance. 

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 10.5, Motore X F1 60 X-Stiff

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 14, Motore X F1 60 Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro, 4-PW, Nippon Modus 105

:taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60, SB - Black

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #7

Vice Golf Pro Plus

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

I started one season 0-4 and won the ship.... it's not over yet fellas.
You can rebuild from the ground up and still be competitive....and just a reminder .... we're doing this for fun, so, have some fun with it!

Very true. All these injuries DO present some interesting waiver options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8