Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

2020 MGS Fantasy Football

Berg Ryman

Well another underachieving injury stacked week puts me out of my misery. If anybody has a player they want to play like crap or get injured hit me up. I seem to be a magnet for injuries and terrible play lol

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Well another underachieving injury stacked week puts me out of my misery. If anybody has a player they want to play like crap or get injured hit me up. I seem to be a magnet for injuries and terrible play lol

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t it seems this year! So many injuries to big name players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I am a Dallas Cowboys fan, we are leading the worse division on the league right now, the Cardinals are oing to destroying us tonight, but looking at it, we can win the east at 6 and 10.

Actually, did you know that with the current format of the NFL a team can go to the wild card round without winning a single game?

All it is needed is to go 0-10-6, tying all of the divisional games, and having a stronger schedule against the rest of the division.

Divisional tiebreakers

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games (games played against the same opponents).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory (the combined won-lost-tied percentage of all the teams that a club has defeated).
Strength of schedule (the combined won-lost-tied percentage of all the teams that a club has played against).
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.

Just think about it, if the stars align, we could have my cowboys win the Superbowl with a very bad regular season schedule.

No I do not like it, and I think that the NFL should change the way that the playoff teams earn a playoff spot.

image.png.11d2d4daf64eb698d625c2c1cc4e5343.png

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

@GolfSpy STUDque Need to have a talk with that kicker of yours. Only player to not get double digits! Your team went off this week!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Bucky Division, I need to move some players 2 for 1 options. Everyone except Murray is on the board. Send some offers along. Looking preferably at a running back upgrade, lets see some movement. Everyone is still in the division and some roster shakeups could move some teams into better contending positions!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

So, the Eagles score 28 points, but the kicker gets zero?! WTH?! My season is done. Ugh. 4 points from Rodgers.... 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

54 minutes ago, PMookie said:

So, the Eagles score 28 points, but the kicker gets zero?! WTH?! My season is done. Ugh. 4 points from Rodgers.... 

Definitely wouldn't say season is done with 2 games back of 500 and still half plus of the season left. Especially if we see a week 18! Yes Rodgers put up a big pile of nothing, but I'd wager thats not likely to continue. Also looks like you have a good few divisional games left to help gain some ground. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

6 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

Bucky Division, I need to move some players 2 for 1 options. Everyone except Murray is on the board. Send some offers along. Looking preferably at a running back upgrade, lets see some movement. Everyone is still in the division and some roster shakeups could move some teams into better contending positions!

Don't do it guys, he's in first place!!!  😉

I would be happy with any trades at this point.  It's funny how some divisions are wheeling and dealing left and right while our division has had a total of 5 trades all season long.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

9 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

Don't do it guys, he's in first place!!!  😉

I would be happy with any trades at this point.  It's funny how some divisions are wheeling and dealing left and right while our division has had a total of 5 trades all season long.

You say that and I got lucky this week for sure. Had a few trades gone through that I sent out I would have for sure lost both games this week. I will again apologize for sending out so many (I have a lot of down time at work) therefore I have lots of time to look at different options and promise I try to make or offer trades that I think are fair and not lopsided and use fantasy shark to see if they are close to fair. 
Either way still looking at making some moves and don't be shy! Remember top 6 in each division make playoffs so now is a good time for many to start making some moves to keep pace and within reach of the other teams. 
I will also add there is 0 chance of winning football and golf in the same season. Although if I do can we call it the MGS Covid Slam? hehe

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

4 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

I will also add there is 0 chance of winning football and golf in the same season. Although if I do can we call it the MGS Covid Slam? hehe

There is most definitely a better than 0% chance of winning both football and golf back to back, trust me! 😁

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

11 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

@GolfSpy STUDque Need to have a talk with that kicker of yours. Only player to not get double digits! Your team went off this week!

I know right! It hurts. I pride myself on having good kickers year after year too. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

3 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

There is most definitely a better than 0% chance of winning both football and golf back to back, trust me! 😁

Was it back to back or was there a season in between? I knew you had two titles, but I thought they were 2 seasons apart?

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

2 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Was it back to back or was there a season in between? I knew you had two titles, but I thought they were 2 seasons apart?

Nope. Won football then won Golf right afterwards.  I sure do miss my Fantasy Champ badges!

Tua has been named the starter for the Dolphins! Bye bye Fitzmagic and thank goodness I used Miami in the Survivor when I did!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

We are about to rise from the ashes like a phoenix. 2-0 this week and we get Josh Jacobs, Justin Jackson and Michael Thomas off of bye weeks. Looking to run the table from here on out. You're all officially on notice. Let's get it!

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

11 hours ago, newballcoach said:

We are about to rise from the ashes like a phoenix. 2-0 this week and we get Josh Jacobs, Justin Jackson and Michael Thomas off of bye weeks. Looking to run the table from here on out. You're all officially on notice. Let's get it!

Wanna trade one of them??? 🤣

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

On 10/19/2020 at 10:02 PM, xOldBenKenobiX said:

I am a Dallas Cowboys fan, we are leading the worse division on the league right now, the Cardinals are oing to destroying us tonight, but looking at it, we can win the east at 6 and 10.

Actually, did you know that with the current format of the NFL a team can go to the wild card round without winning a single game?

All it is needed is to go 0-10-6, tying all of the divisional games, and having a stronger schedule against the rest of the division.

Divisional tiebreakers

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games (games played against the same opponents).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory (the combined won-lost-tied percentage of all the teams that a club has defeated).
Strength of schedule (the combined won-lost-tied percentage of all the teams that a club has played against).
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.

Just think about it, if the stars align, we could have my cowboys win the Superbowl with a very bad regular season schedule.

No I do not like it, and I think that the NFL should change the way that the playoff teams earn a playoff spot.

image.png.11d2d4daf64eb698d625c2c1cc4e5343.png

I actually like the format as is, but I would say if you're less then .500 you should have to go on the road in the wild card round.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST-180 10.5°, Mitsubishi Diamana B Series 60 X

Fairway::mizuno-small: ST-180 15°, Mitsubishi Diamana W-Series 70 X

Hybrids: :titelist-small: 913H 19° & 21°

Irons::wilson_staff_small: C300 5-GW, KBS Tour V stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 54.12D and 58.12D 

Putter: Toulon Columbus

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

RH, 7.5 hcp from Boston, MA - PM if you ever need a 4th

13 minutes ago, Collins923 said:

I actually like the format as is, but I would say if you're less then .500 you should have to go on the road in the wild card round.

That would be a great option, specially looking at the strength of the remaining schedule of the NFC east teams, I have a hard time seeing any of the teams even getting 7 total wins.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

51 minutes ago, Collins923 said:

I have always struggled with the playoffs.  To me, it doesn't make sense that you have a team that gets in at .500 or below, but yet you have teams in other divisions that might go 10-6 and never even have a shot at making it into the playoffs.  I'd rather see bracket style like March Madness.  That way the playoffs are truly the best teams in the NFL and not get in off of pure lucky that their division has 0 good teams.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

1 hour ago, goaliewales14 said:

I have always struggled with the playoffs.  To me, it doesn't make sense that you have a team that gets in at .500 or below, but yet you have teams in other divisions that might go 10-6 and never even have a shot at making it into the playoffs.  I'd rather see bracket style like March Madness.  That way the playoffs are truly the best teams in the NFL and not get in off of pure lucky that their division has 0 good teams.

2 hours ago, Collins923 said:

March Madness has the same issue -- every conference champion gets in regardless of record, and a better team from another conference gets left out. They just have an expanded field that allows for more at-large bids compared to the number of automatic bids -- the NFL model of 4 (or 8 total) automatic vs. 2 (or 4) at-large feels like the wrong balance, but expanding to allow more at large teams would also put strain on the teams/players because of the longer playoffs. When they went from 3 divisions per conference to 4, they should have considered expanding or redefining the playoff field. 

I like the idea of changing up home field advantage and not automatically giving it to the division champ. That actually would line up a little better with March Madness -- there's no actual home field advantage in the big bracket, but there is some preferential placement for the higher seeds that technically don't need to be conference champs. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

I think it still makes sense to have the division winners get in, because every team has a different strength of schedule. If you were in a really difficult division, and the entire division split their season series, you could potentially end up with some really good teams with records that don't accurately reflect that (and if you're the Patriots of the early 2010s, you basically started each season with 6 wins). Ensuring that division winners get a playoff spot accounts for some of that, while still giving some weight to overall record.

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
7 Wood - :PXG: 0341x Gen 4, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 75-S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X LS