TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 MGS Fantasy Football

Berg Ryman

21 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

So, I know what you're all thinking... where do we sit for Playoff Spots going into the final game of week 13? Well, I'm going to do my best to break it all down for you.

BUCKY DIVISION

The byes have been settled here, @Apolloshowl and @Bucky CC will get the byes to the divisional final. Also set are the 4 teams playing in our wild card shootout, with @golferKen, @poprocksncoke, TexasDVN, and @mudfish playing each other in some order.

SHOOTER DIVISION

Congrats to @ChiefMikeOfficer for locking down one of those byes. The other one comes down to tonight between @Undershooter and @russtopherb. If Undershooter beats GB13 he'll clinch the second bye via total points tiebreaker, if he takes the loss it goes to Russ. The other 3 available spots is a 4 way race between @ZJBogey2, @Tarheelvolvo, @DJ Mico, and Stroker Ace. I don't have time to dig in deep here, but one of these teams is gonna be sadly sitting out.

BERG DIVISION

Man, did @Collins923 show out this week or what? He earns one of my divisions byes as does @PA_Golfer. As for the 4 wild cards, @Rwagn4 is in for sure, I'm likely in on the tiebreaker at the very least, @revkev has the inside track on one, so it's a race for 1 among 3 teams; @Getoffmylawn, @goaliewales14, and @Josh Ross with Goalie looking like he's gonna get to the line first. 

STUD DIVISION

Finally, we get to the Stud division, and noticeable by his absence from the playoff picture is @GolfSpy STUDque, making him the only commissioner to miss the playoffs (love you brother!)

Now onto the good news, Da Bears 2100 has earned a bye, and based on this weeks results @walnutz03 is going to get that second bye over @Manimal26

But that's not all bad for Manimal, he'll go into the wildcard shootout as the highest seed, along with @B.Boston, @GolfSpy MPR, and @KurtActual. IMO the Stud division has been the most competitive near the top so anything can and should be expected here.

Wait.... What?! 10-16 doesn’t get me in?! No way!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Well, it was fun. Thanks for setting this up for us this year. Glad my #1 pick was able to play 1/2 of one game of football this year....

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

21 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

So, I know what you're all thinking... where do we sit for Playoff Spots going into the final game of week 13? Well, I'm going to do my best to break it all down for you.

BUCKY DIVISION

The byes have been settled here, @Apolloshowl and @Bucky CC will get the byes to the divisional final. Also set are the 4 teams playing in our wild card shootout, with @golferKen, @poprocksncoke, TexasDVN, and @mudfish playing each other in some order.

SHOOTER DIVISION

Congrats to @ChiefMikeOfficer for locking down one of those byes. The other one comes down to tonight between @Undershooter and @russtopherb. If Undershooter beats GB13 he'll clinch the second bye via total points tiebreaker, if he takes the loss it goes to Russ. The other 3 available spots is a 4 way race between @ZJBogey2, @Tarheelvolvo, @DJ Mico, and Stroker Ace. I don't have time to dig in deep here, but one of these teams is gonna be sadly sitting out.

BERG DIVISION

Man, did @Collins923 show out this week or what? He earns one of my divisions byes as does @PA_Golfer. As for the 4 wild cards, @Rwagn4 is in for sure, I'm likely in on the tiebreaker at the very least, @revkev has the inside track on one, so it's a race for 1 among 3 teams; @Getoffmylawn, @goaliewales14, and @Josh Ross with Goalie looking like he's gonna get to the line first. 

STUD DIVISION

Finally, we get to the Stud division, and noticeable by his absence from the playoff picture is @GolfSpy STUDque, making him the only commissioner to miss the playoffs (love you brother!)

Now onto the good news, Da Bears 2100 has earned a bye, and based on this weeks results @walnutz03 is going to get that second bye over @Manimal26

But that's not all bad for Manimal, he'll go into the wildcard shootout as the highest seed, along with @B.Boston, @GolfSpy MPR, and @KurtActual. IMO the Stud division has been the most competitive near the top so anything can and should be expected here.

I'm sure we are ALL waiting with bated breath as @Undershooter @Berg Ryman @GolfSpy STUDque @Bucky CC finalize the playoff brackets and schedule....

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

43 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I'm sure we are ALL waiting with bated breath as @Undershooter @Berg Ryman @GolfSpy STUDque @Bucky CC finalize the playoff brackets and schedule....

And we're waiting for a standings update from MFL just to make sure we're right. 🙂

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

27 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

And we're waiting for a standings update from MFL just to make sure we're right. 🙂

I'm over here like...

giphy.gif

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

It is certainly odd.

If you look at the standings page it is outdated:
image.png

But if you look at the scoring page it reflects week 13:

image.png

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

40 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

It is certainly odd.

If you look at the standings page it is outdated:
image.png

But if you look at the scoring page it reflects week 13:

image.png

Yeah and the weekly summary of points has been updated as well but not the standings?

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

Just now, poprocksncoke said:

Yeah and the weekly summary of points has been updated as well but not the standings?

seems like a message to MFL is in order... 

I know it's very hard to find a site to host a league this large but overall I am not impressed with MFL this year. Their page is a bear to navigate and the way they present the data could use a lot of UX design touches. 

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

1 minute ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I know it's very hard to find a site to host a league this large but overall I am not impressed with MFL this year. Their page is a bear to navigate and the way they present the data could use a lot of UX design touches. 

I could never see the projected points for free agent players except in the mobile app.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

https://www79.myfantasyleague.com/2020/standings?L=65156&W=13

There is a new standings page, but it is the same as the week 12 standings

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST-180 10.5°, Mitsubishi Diamana B Series 60 X

Fairway::mizuno-small: ST-180 15°, Mitsubishi Diamana W-Series 70 X

Hybrids: :titelist-small: 913H 19° & 21°

Irons::wilson_staff_small: C300 5-GW, KBS Tour V stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 54.12D and 58.12D 

Putter: Toulon Columbus

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

RH, 7.5 hcp from Boston, MA - PM if you ever need a 4th

Looks to me the standings should be as follows:

Bucky Division

• Apolloshowl
  • Bucky Wagon
  • poprocksnTD's
  • golferKen
  • Texas DVM
  • Mudfish

Shooter Division

• Chief Officer Mike
  • Undershooter
  • Dangeruss Topher
  • StrokerAce
  • DJ Mico
  • ZJBogey

Berg Division

• PAGolfer
  • Collins923
  • Ryming Bergs
  • Red-Zoning Out
  • Goaliewales14
  • Rev's59ers

Stud Division

• DaBears2100
  • Manimal26
  • Walnutz
  • Plutang Clan
  • Golfspy MPR
  • Actually Kurt

If I am wrong on any of these I'm sure someone will let me know 😆

19 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

I could never see the projected points for free agent players except in the mobile app.

Yeah, that was difficult to find!

So ticket has been submitted for the Standings update. I do think @poprocksncoke has the teams right, but I do think some of the matchups may be incorrect due to total points issues which is why I hope to hear back soon from MFL with the update so we can set the brakets.

Friendly reminder as to the playoff structure, which is linked at the top of the page but I've dropped here and with further explanation.

Week 14

Top two teams in each division get bye to the divisional final, the third seed plays the sixth, and the fourth plays the fifth. We lose 8 teams.

Week 15

Round robin playoff scramble where each team plays the other teams. The team that goes 3-0 wins the division. In case of a tie, highly unlikely as it is, I think we're defaulting to seeding... maybe, I don't recall but likely won't need it

Week 16

Superb Owl week, all divisional champs play each other round robin. The team that goes 3-0 earns the Golden Ticket and bragging rights until 2021 Football season!

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

Also, found a really nifty feature to help us quantify what we all may have done wrong or right this season, it's a Busts and Steals (beta feature) under the draft tab. You can access the draft tab here

If you click on the Busts and Steals it'll show you where players were drafted, their total points and their seasonal ranking, then they use that ranking in determining by balancing it against where they were drafted. Let's use McCaffery for example, he was drafted first in every league, but total points put him 171st, so his ranking is -170, which makes him a massive bust, the third largest in the first round behind Saquon. Just an interesting tool to see where guys performed against their draft position.

SIK Golf Flo-C

37 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Standings have been updated, because apparently we stopped asking for updates after week 12... so, oops. The standings are currently correct and the matchups are set.

BUCKY DIVISION

BYES: @Apolloshowland @Bucky CC

@poprocksncoke v. @mudfish

@golferKen v. @daviddvm

SHOOTER DIVISION

BYES: @ChiefMikeOfficer and @Undershooter

@russtopherb v. @ZJBogey2

@GolfSpy Stroker v. @DJ Mico

BERG DIVISION

BYES: @PAgolfer2017 and @Collins923

@Berg Ryman v. @revkev

@Rwagn4 v. @goaliewales14

STUD DIVISION

BYES: @Steve2100 and @Manimal26

@walnutz03 v. @KurtActual

@B.Boston v. @GolfSpy MPR

I hereby claim, for fantasy football purposes, the playoffs (which was fraudulently stolen),the championship, and the golden ticket, each ONE of which was won with a BIG lead. Lawsuits will be forthcoming to protect all MGS members and make sure all their points count!

😜

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

On 12/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, Getoffmylawn said:

Sigh.  Started out the season strong, then...not so much.  

Best of luck to the playoff contenders.  When does fantasy golf start?  😆

On 12/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, xOldBenKenobiX said:

At 9 and 15 I don't think I am making the playoffs, so time to move on, where are we with the Fantasy Golf league?

We usually try to get Fantasy Golf kicked off with the TOC as the first event but that varies from year to year depending on how fast we can organize. Look for an announcement sometime between Christmas and New Year’s. That league is hosted on Fantrax... while not perfect, they do keep getting a little better each year. 

5 hours ago, ZJBogey2 said:

I think I made the playoffs in Shooter right? How do the playoffs work? Is it just 1v1 matchups?

If you check the pinned links, one of them has the bracket I posted at the beginning of the year.  Now that we’ve got the teams finalized, I’ll try to fill it in and post it tonight. 

2 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Which lends the question: now that we’ve seen the grass on both sides of the fence, which is greener? I know which way I’ll vote for next season but I’m curious what you guys that played both MFL and Fantrax think. Yes, those are the only two options for a league this big. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

2 hours ago, poprocksncoke said:

Looks to me the standings should be as follows:

Bucky Division

• Apolloshowl
  • Bucky Wagon
  • poprocksnTD's
  • golferKen
  • Texas DVM
  • Mudfish

Shooter Division

• Chief Officer Mike
  • Undershooter
  • Dangeruss Topher
  • StrokerAce
  • DJ Mico
  • ZJBogey

Berg Division

• PAGolfer
  • Collins923
  • Ryming Bergs
  • Red-Zoning Out
  • Goaliewales14
  • Rev's59ers

Stud Division

• DaBears2100
  • Manimal26
  • Walnutz
  • Plutang Clan
  • Golfspy MPR
  • Actually Kurt

If I am wrong on any of these I'm sure someone will let me know 😆

Yeah, that was difficult to find!

Nailed it!  😆

7 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

We usually try to get Fantasy Golf kicked off with the TOC as the first event but that varies from year to year depending on how fast we can organize. Look for an announcement sometime between Christmas and New Year’s. That league is hosted on Fantrax... while not perfect, they do keep getting a little better each year. 

If you check the pinned links, one of them has the bracket I posted at the beginning of the year.  Now that we’ve got the teams finalized, I’ll try to fill it in and post it tonight. 

Which lends the question: now that we’ve seen the grass on both sides of the fence, which is greener? I know which way I’ll vote for next season but I’m curious what you guys that played both MFL and Fantrax think. Yes, those are the only two options for a league this big. 

I prefer Fantrax, MFL wasn't bad once you got the hang of it but the fact I couldn't enter the draft puts a damper on it for me.

28 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Neither are very good!!!!! But I prefer MFL🏈

Looking forward to Fantasy Golf season again as well!!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

15 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

This being my first season, I did enjoy it, just did really bad, but I have no problem on trying a different platform next season.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Fantrax....by a country mile.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Fantrax....by a country mile.

So agreed - I’ve been lost in this format - lost out again today on picking a player up

Like many I have a very difficult job - just don’t have the patience, time or skill to be messing with this format going forward. It’s fine on the laptop but I get stuck with everyone in alphabetical order on my phone app and that’s my primary go to.

And sorry for that rant. I realize that it’s difficult to find a platform for a group our size so thanks to our mods and cocomishes for a great season.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

The draft was horrible. By the time I refreshed.... And refreshed........... And refreshed..... I had about 20 seconds to make a pick, and then I had to toggle between three pages to get the correct person picked.

Man. I miss 1992 and doing it from the paper! Ugh.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

My first year playing as well, but do not have any big complaints. Draft had some weird glitches, but none that prevented me from making a roster. 35 roster moves over 13 weeks trying to save the season from all the injuries haha.

Tiger is the GOAT, change my mind.

As promised, here's your playoff bracket. Good luck everyone! I'll be cheering on my Stud Division counterparts to see if we can win for a second straight year.

FFPlayoffs Rd1.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's sad to be out of the playoffs but I take solace in the fact that I also played in the toughest division 🙂 

At least I have the Survivor pool and one strike left to look forward to. Starting it in week 3 definitely put a damper on participation but we've got 8 people still left alive:

Prepare to sweat over your picks for the next few weeks. Don't forget to save teams for the playoffs!

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

3 hours ago, Shankster said:

@GolfSpy STUDquedid I hear you say fantasy golf...?

Don't get your hopes up yet... much discussion to take place, likely when I get taken out of this playoff in the wildcard round.

SIK Golf Flo-C

I'd have to say Fantrax as well...I think I finally figured out MFL about halfway through but it just feels too archaic for me. 

:taylormade-small: M2 Driver 

:taylormade-small: M2 3 Wood or  :ping-small: G410 7 Wood

:taylormade-small: 3 Hybrid or :ping-small: G Crossover 3i
:ping-small:  G410 5i-GW (White Dot, Stiff)  
:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth (54, 58) and sometimes will add a :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (62)

:ping-small: Sigma 2 Anser 
:918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Range Finder 

ah bummer, i had the 2nd most points scored against me in the entire league! Oh well, it was fun as always! Best of luck to those in the playoffs!

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

22 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

This being my first season, I did enjoy it, just did really bad, but I have no problem on trying a different platform next season.

This being my first season ever playing fantasy football period, I found the site easy once you got familiar. That said I have no reference to anything else so change stay does not matter to me... I just wish there was some more time between picks on draft day... I had a blast this season and this fantasy golf thing I am hearing has me interested for sure!

Driver:taylormade-small: SIM 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-XC 6X 

Woods:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Hybrid: :ping-small: G410 3&4H, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X 

Irons:titelist-small: T-100 3-PW, Nippon Modus 120 X 

Wedges: :mizuno-small: T20, DG TI S400, 50/56/60

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER1.2 W/BGT Stability Shaft

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1X-Optic Yellow

Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer