TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 MGS Fantasy Football

Berg Ryman

On 12/19/2020 at 9:53 AM, Apolloshowl said:

Fingers crossed for a Sunday miracle, but I'm not overly confident. Gibson is it which hurts, he's been awesome this year and my favorite surprise player. In goes edwards and have to hope Dobbins fumbles a few. Either way the winner of bucky I do think will win it all!

For me, it would've been nice if this week was the championship. I'm now having flashbacks to my buddies' league from last year: had the best team for most of the season, cruised to the championship, then week 16 was a disaster - in the end, needed only a few points from a starting RB in the last game of the fantasy season to lock it up (I picked him up late because of an injury), felt like a guaranteed victory, and came up painfully short. 

Good luck next week - unless Juju lights it up tomorrow, we should have a fun rematch. 

200.gif

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

This has been such an impressive and absolutely entertaining semifinal. You guys really came to play this week, bravo!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I was a little nervous about the format but these pools to advance really feels like the best way to run the playoffs for this league with so many people. I think a case could be made to add some teams for a bigger first round but this seems to have worked out pretty well. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Maybe the most nerve wracking weekend I've ever experienced! Absolutely crazy and hats off to the Bucky division. Tight games with some big scores. I'll do us as proud as I can!

Definitely agree with the format, this year has been run really well and with all the teams just been awesome. Maybe if we were to expand I would suggest a spot be given to the highest point scorer in a division? 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

That was a great division final.  After Thursday night's game I thought @poprocksncoke had it wrapped up with his 84.4 points out of Herbert, Jacobs, and Waller.  While he didn't keep up that crazy pace he was the clubhouse leader for the majority of the week.

@golferKen looked strong but was ultimately undone by Valdes-Scantling posting a zero in the Packers game Saturday night.  As a Packer fan myself I totally understand how tantalizing MVS can be only to completely disappear if he drops a ball early and Rodgers phases him out.

I thought I was dead in the water going into Sunday morning but a huge day from Jalen Hurts brought me right back in at.  Going into last night's game all I needed was the Cleveland Browns defense to score 12.9 points and outscore Austin Hooper by 1.1.  Unfortunately the factory of sadness found room to add me to their work force.

Which takes me to our top team from the regular season and the Bucky division champ: @Apolloshowl.  As he has done all season long he made the perfect move this week at TE and picked up Austin Hooper right before he goes off for his best game of the entire season.  That was enough to pass PopRocks and keep me at bay last night.  Well done sir.

Final tally for the Bucky division:

169.0 @Apolloshowl
165.3 @poprocksncoke
160.9 @Bucky CC
149.7 @golferKen

Thanks for a great season guys.  Now go take the championship Apollo!

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

And i was very concerned because I left fant in the bench with 20.8 points... That is fantasy though. Lots of extra bench points this week.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

3 hours ago, STUDque said:

This has been such an impressive and absolutely entertaining semifinal. You guys really came to play this week, bravo!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I was a little nervous about the format but these pools to advance really feels like the best way to run the playoffs for this league with so many people. I think a case could be made to add some teams for a bigger first round but this seems to have worked out pretty well. 

This was a lot of fun.  At one point I was sitting there watching the Vikings game basically hoping that none of the normal guys scored since I was playing Thielen, Cook, and Jefferson this week.  The scores in the STUD division might not have been in the stratosphere like a few of the others, but it was a lot of fun following along... now I need Cincy to at least show up against the Steelers tonight...

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

So I forgot to set my pickem before sunday... and I already used Pittsburg... and I have 2 strikes. Lets go Cincy! Welp

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

54 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

So I forgot to set my pickem before sunday... and I already used Pittsburg... and I have 2 strikes. Lets go Cincy! Welp

Must’ve been too busy crunching projections, pulling your hair out, and chewing on fingernails. The Jets did win yesterday, crazy things happen. 

59 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

End of the year, your odds are pretty damn good here!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

13 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

Maybe the most nerve wracking weekend I've ever experienced! Absolutely crazy and hats off to the Bucky division. Tight games with some big scores. I'll do us as proud as I can!

Definitely agree with the format, this year has been run really well and with all the teams just been awesome. Maybe if we were to expand I would suggest a spot be given to the highest point scorer in a division? 

Buddy, I've been barking up that tree for years now! Haha 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

11 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

10 hours ago, STUDque said:

Must’ve been too busy crunching projections, pulling your hair out, and chewing on fingernails. The Jets did win yesterday, crazy things happen. 

👀

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

13 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

BCED9BBE-F11D-426D-B4A6-1D0A6E35ABD1.png.0873190ad4161e8b442b38c1f365d3f7.png

Well after watching the hot mess of a Steelers game....guess the one positive is a sweep in fantasy this week!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

3 hours ago, STUDque said:

BCED9BBE-F11D-426D-B4A6-1D0A6E35ABD1.png.0873190ad4161e8b442b38c1f365d3f7.png

Lucky Us GIFs | Tenor

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

3 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

Lucky Us GIFs | Tenor

Love when a well thought out plan works out 😂

image.gif.bc9892f9a2fa5397bc8460779a374dcf.gif

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

And here we are, the Super Bowl:

1926812381_SuperBowl.png.bacfc1eb0814d7e0a7d5c1677ccfaede.png

Congrats to our division winners @ChiefMikeOfficer @Apolloshowl @PAgolfer2017 and @B.Boston. Each of you have a huge cause for celebration as you've already won an incredibly difficult 16-team league. Now, can you win the 54 team league???

For those keeping score at home, Apolloshowl is looking to complete the @blackngold_blood feat of winning both the fantasy golf and football championships. Tough to decide if this is something I'm for, or against but it's interesting nonetheless

- - - - - - Deep Dive - - - - - - - -

It's interesting to look at the rosters that advanced this far. The most astounding fact is we've actually got four nearly-unique teams. One would've expected some similarities from people riding the hot fantasy football players but there's actually a ton of diversity in this Super Bowl.

Check it out:

1034604374_SuperBowlRosters.png.154d83d1106b5c3e510772f8520a33ca.png

• 4 unique QBs, TEs, kickers, and defenses
  • Only James Robinson appears more than once amongst RBs (2)
  • WR has the most duplications but only 2 each for Lockett, Evans, AJ Brown, Aiyuk

This is definitely not the Henry show we expected. Truly, anybody's game to win.

Congrats to our division winners [mention=76814]ChiefMikeOfficer[/mention] [mention=61361]Apolloshowl[/mention] [mention=68901]PAgolfer2017[/mention] and [mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention]. Each of you have a huge cause for celebration as you've already won an incredibly difficult 16-team league. Now, can you win the 54 team league???
For those keeping score at home, Apolloshowl is looking to complete the [mention=55774]blackngold_blood[/mention] feat of winning both the fantasy golf and football championships. Tough to decide if this is something I'm for, or against but it's interesting nonetheless
It's interesting to look at the rosters that advanced this far. The most astounding fact is we've actually got four nearly-unique teams. One would've expected some similarities from people riding the hot fantasy football players but there's actually a ton of diversity in this Super Bowl.
Check it out:
  • WR has the most duplications but only 2 each for Lockett, Evans, AJ Brown, Aiyuk
This is definitely not the Henry show we expected. Truly, anybody's game to win.

I’m truly impressed at the variety in these rosters. Should make for another anxiety filled weekend.

Good luck gents! I’m hoping we put up some points again this week and don’t disappoint our respective divisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 hour ago, STUDque said:

Congrats to our division winners @ChiefMikeOfficer @Apolloshowl @PAgolfer2017 and @B.Boston. Each of you have a huge cause for celebration as you've already won an incredibly difficult 16-team league. Now, can you win the 54 team league???

For those keeping score at home, Apolloshowl is looking to complete the @blackngold_blood feat of winning both the fantasy golf and football championships. Tough to decide if this is something I'm for, or against but it's interesting nonetheless

Check it out:

Also interesting to see 3 number 1s and a lonely number 4. #quetheduckboats round 2?!?!

good luck all it’s been a hell of a fantasy year

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Good luck to the 4 finalist.

Apolloshowl win another golden ticket??????? That would be amazing!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

Look, I like @Apolloshowl a lot, he's an awesome dude, possible future commish of a outside dynasty or keeper league, but if he does the double after @blackngold_blood did one so quickly... I don't know if I'll have the will to live.

Therefore all support to my chosen champion @PAgolfer2017! Do it for the division, but more importantly do it for me!

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

32 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Look, I like @Apolloshowl a lot, he's an awesome dude, possible future commish of a outside dynasty or keeper league, but if he does the double after @blackngold_blood did one so quickly... I don't know if I'll have the will to live.

Therefore all support to my chosen champion @PAgolfer2017! Do it for the division, but more importantly do it for me!

No no no! @B.Boston is gonna do it for me and the honor of the most tradingest division. We worked the hardest so we deserve it the most. 

On 9/1/2020 at 11:45 AM, B.Boston said:

Wooo doggie the STUD division is aptly named. 

ain’t no way the rest of the league don’t get roasted by one of us in the Super Bowl. Going to be a gauntlet to Get to the big game!

9 minutes ago, STUDque said:

No no no! @B.Boston is gonna do it for me and the honor of the most tradingest division. We worked the hardest so we deserve it the most. 

Well @STUDque, way back on September 1st I said that our division would bring home the championship... Looks like its time to walk the walk! 

50383.gif.b8af850e0992999080fa73b70ff7e4a8.gif

Have to say I love how is come down with the divisions and 4 way super bowl. Especially with the teams being so different and secretly my favorite part is I have the WHOLE waiver wire to myself... Thankfully because I also have 0 budget. Time to find a gem if Gibson isn't ready to go. Also looking at kicker... Maybe and the final decision on which TE to play. 

This is easily the best fantasy group I've been a part of and will be sad when it's over next week.

To get some sympathy votes i will say this would be the perfect Christmas gift, with a weird holiday where my partner is back in Canada due to visa stuff and it's just me and my pups for the holidays!

IMG_20201208_075937.jpg

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Have to say I love how is come down with the divisions and 4 way super bowl. Especially with the teams being so different and secretly my favorite part is I have the WHOLE waiver wire to myself... Thankfully because I also have 0 budget. Time to find a gem if Gibson isn't ready to go. Also looking at kicker... Maybe and the final decision on which TE to play. 
This is easily the best fantasy group I've been a part of and will be sad when it's over next week.
To get some sympathy votes i will say this would be the perfect Christmas gift, with a weird holiday where my partner is back in Canada due to visa stuff and it's just me and my pups for the holidays!
IMG_20201208_075937.jpg.b520d11ff7d7a5c38f4afa3334d3156f.jpg

Hmmmmmmm so you’re shopping the waiver wire too?

I’m having a big internal debate over “stick with what got you there” and finding a hot hand.

11 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

Hmmmmmmm so you’re shopping the waiver wire too?

I’m having a big internal debate over “stick with what got you there” and finding a hot hand.

I'm having the same debate. I have 0 confidence heading into this week. Both QBs have tough D matches (and both flopped the last time they played). Plus, with the current roster, I have to decide by the 1PM Sunday games whether or not to risk it on Diggs for MNF... 

I also wasn't sure if the "global lock" on the add/drop screen meant it's just the typical waiver timeline or if that means we're stuck with what we have for the finals (which would make sense considering there's no waiver competition). If it doesn't open up, I might need one of those fantasy miracles 🤞🥺

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

14 minutes ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

I'm having the same debate. I have 0 confidence heading into this week. Both QBs have tough D matches (and both flopped the last time they played). Plus, with the current roster, I have to decide by the 1PM Sunday games whether or not to risk it on Diggs for MNF... 

I also wasn't sure if the "global lock" on the add/drop screen meant it's just the typical waiver timeline or if that means we're stuck with what we have for the finals (which would make sense considering there's no waiver competition). If it doesn't open up, I might need one of those fantasy miracles 🤞🥺

well... it should be a good final with at least 3 out of the 4 of us openly admitting we don't like the way things are looking on our rosters! haha

I was just looking at the schedule for this week.  with the Bills going Monday night and the Vikings and Saints going on Friday it looks like I'll be in for a ulcer filled weekend of watching some team get points in any one of the time slots! 

I think you have to look at waivers in order to be successful. Hard to stick with the same players all the time and matchups matter. Think next year I'll be going harder for a more reliable TE, it's been a nightmare season and figured I had 2 solid options but just so inconsistent... Kelce vs the falcons is a dream matchup.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

2 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

I think you have to look at waivers in order to be successful. Hard to stick with the same players all the time and matchups matter. Think next year I'll be going harder for a more reliable TE, it's been a nightmare season and figured I had 2 solid options but just so inconsistent... Kelce vs the falcons is a dream matchup.

I made moves a couple weeks ago just in case it got locked down - once I locked up the Bye, I aligned my team with the Defense against the Jets last week (performed surprisingly terribly) and Bengals this week. Looking at matchups, I'm now kicking myself for dropping Brady a while back, but that was before I was thinking about playoff prep. I was definitely not prepared for Diggs getting carted off the field, but supposedly he's "fine". All I'm hoping for is at least an outside chance going into MNF - I both love and hate the feeling of having Fantasy players in the last game of the season...

Look, I like [mention=61361]Apolloshowl[/mention] a lot, he's an awesome dude, possible future commish of a outside dynasty or keeper league, but if he does the double after [mention=55774]blackngold_blood[/mention] did one so quickly... I don't know if I'll have the will to live.
Therefore all support to my chosen champion [mention=68901]PAgolfer2017[/mention]! Do it for the division, but more importantly do it for me!

I’ll do my best! I’ve been close a few years now. Looking to bring it Hoke this weekend!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX