Jump to content

2020 MGS Fantasy Football


Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

Feel like my odds are pretty good next week 😉

 

image.png.d1bcf7d92549a1be221245e28d2014c2.png

  • Haha 1

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Evenflow Black 65 6.0

:ping-small:  Eye 2 Persimmon 3 Wood

:wilson_staff_small:  D7 4-GW, KBS 105

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK guys. It's official. The platform we'll be using this year is.........myfantasyleague.com or MFL for short. In addition to a desktop version, they have an app in both app stores. Why the chang

Update for folks wondering. @GolfSpy STUDque has gone through and selected the divisions, we are currently putting them together on the back end and making last minute tuneups to scoring (aka adding t

Ok, so we’ve finally gotten to draft week, I know it’s been a bit of a circus to get there, but we’re here. Divisions and conferences are set up as well. Below you’ll find the list of draft dates for

Posted Images

So I have never played Fantasy Football, and the website has a ton of features and can be a tad overwhelming at first, but I will say the web support and help is amazing. I am ready to roll! Here is to an awesome week 1 kick off!

  • Like 3

Driver:taylormade-small: SIM 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-XC 6X 

Woods:cobra-small: SpeedZone 14.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-XC 7X

Hybrid: :ping-small: G410 4H, Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 90X

UDI:titelist-small: U500 2i, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X

Irons:titelist-small: T-100 3-PW, Nippon Modus 120 X

Wedges: :ping-small: Glide Forged, DG TI S400, 52/56/60

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER1.2 W/BGT Stability Shaft

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1X-Optic Yellow

Link to post
Share on other sites

So two things.

First, waivers were manually processed a few minutes ago and there was only one claim.

Second, I was informed by @Getoffmylawn about issues with locked players. Upon further review, we realized that players would be locked until kick-off of Sunday's game. We've now made a change so that players will be locked until the first waiver run. So what that means going forward is should you drop someone when waivers run for the first time on Wednesday, they'll be locked, or biddable and come off the the page on the Thursday morning waiver run.

For week 1, continue to make your adds and drops and I'll manually process the waivers on Sunday morning. But tonight we get started, seems impossible but here we are!

  :mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:cobra-small: F9 Speedback, 18.5, Hzrdus Yellow 70-S

:ping-small: G710, 4-UW, Blue Dot, Nippon Modus 105-S

:honma: TW-W4, 56*, Nippon Modus 125

:mizuno-small: T20, 61*, Nippon Modus 125

:nickent-small: Pipe

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2019)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Berg Ryman said:

So two things.

First, waivers were manually processed a few minutes ago and there was only one claim.

Second, I was informed by @Getoffmylawn about issues with locked players. Upon further review, we realized that players would be locked until kick-off of Sunday's game. We've now made a change so that players will be locked until the first waiver run. So what that means going forward is should you drop someone when waivers run for the first time on Wednesday, they'll be locked, or biddable and come off the the page on the Thursday morning waiver run.

For week 1, continue to make your adds and drops and I'll manually process the waivers on Sunday morning. But tonight we get started, seems impossible but here we are!

after this week and waivers are processed automatically what time do they run on Wednesday?

to clarify - after Thursday morning waiver run everyone is unlocked and becomes a free agent... yes?

just so I understand: you're only doing waivers manually 1 more time and that is on Sunday morning.

  • Like 2

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
--------------------------
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
--------------------------
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag
Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

after this week and waivers are processed automatically what time do they run on Wednesday?

to clarify - after Thursday morning waiver run everyone is unlocked and becomes a free agent... yes?

just so I understand: you're only doing waivers manually 1 more time and that is on Sunday morning.

I believe everyone becomes a free agent after the first run of waivers (Tuesday/Wednesday morning)which I’m guessing is similar to golf was. The players dropped for that first run of pickups go to waivers until the next waiver run (sometime before first kickoff that week). I also assume that at kickoff of the first game all players go back to waivers for the rest of playing week. 
 

Disclaimer:

I am not a commissioner so I am guessing!

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I believe everyone becomes a free agent after the first run of waivers (Tuesday/Wednesday morning)which I’m guessing is similar to golf was. The players dropped for that first run of pickups go to waivers until the next waiver run (sometime before first kickoff that week). I also assume that at kickoff of the first game all players go back to waivers for the rest of playing week. 
 

Disclaimer:

I am not a commissioner so I am guessing!

Right; that's what I'm used to.

Get your waiver claims in Tuesday night, waivers run Wed morning and after that everyone is a FA until 1 pm on Sunday (except players who play on Thursday in which they are locked at the start of that game).

This is what threw me off:

So what that means going forward is should you drop someone when waivers run for the first time on Wednesday, they'll be locked, or biddable and come off the the page on the Thursday morning waiver run.

Does this mean there is a Wednesday morning waiver period AND a Thursday one?

  • Like 1

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
--------------------------
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
--------------------------
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag
Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Right; that's what I'm used to.

Get your waiver claims in Tuesday night, waivers run Wed morning and after that everyone is a FA until 1 pm on Sunday (except players who play on Thursday in which they are locked at the start of that game).

This is what threw me off:

So what that means going forward is should you drop someone when waivers run for the first time on Wednesday, they'll be locked, or biddable and come off the the page on the Thursday morning waiver run.

Does this mean there is a Wednesday morning waiver period AND a Thursday one?

I missed that. I would say that there is a first waiver run Wednesday morning. Then the players dropped on that run are then on waivers until the second run on Thursday. My guess is the second waiver run is strictly for those that were dropped on the first run. 

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

after this week and waivers are processed automatically what time do they run on Wednesday?

to clarify - after Thursday morning waiver run everyone is unlocked and becomes a free agent... yes?

just so I understand: you're only doing waivers manually 1 more time and that is on Sunday morning.

Point one, Waivers will run 3 times during the week, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, set to run at 5 AM EST. 

Your second point, yes or so we hope, although those people who are dropped after Thursday will be on waivers until Sunday morning

Third point, Yes, at around 9 am I guess

 

  • Like 3

  :mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:cobra-small: F9 Speedback, 18.5, Hzrdus Yellow 70-S

:ping-small: G710, 4-UW, Blue Dot, Nippon Modus 105-S

:honma: TW-W4, 56*, Nippon Modus 125

:mizuno-small: T20, 61*, Nippon Modus 125

:nickent-small: Pipe

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2019)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shankster said:

This is really going to suck seeing TB in an TB Jersey... 

How do you think us yanks feel? I will say the sports radio has been top notch though up here

  • Like 1

Check out my reviews

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

 :taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

How do you think us yanks feel? I will say the sports radio has been top notch though up here

I’ve been a TB fan since his Maize and Blue days.  Plus I lived in Derry, NH for a few years.  My roaming heritage lets me claim whatever region I want, besides the SEC.  and maybe the BIG 12...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I’ve been a TB fan since his Maize and Blue days.  Plus I lived in Derry, NH for a few years.  My roaming heritage lets me claim whatever region I want, besides the SEC.  and maybe the BIG 12...

Cowboys fans are everywhere for no reason. You can be whatever you want because of it

  • Like 1

Check out my reviews

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

 :taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some big scores out there today, but lots of games still to be decided tonight and on Monday. My heart goes out to anybody who started Mike Evans today.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

WITB

 

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Stupid question.  How the heck do I see live scoringV

Are you on the app or website

  • Like 1

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Stupid question.  How the heck do I see live scoringV

App:

 

F6F292F7-6521-4E9E-A573-D0B64BA153EE.jpeg

  • Like 1

Check out my reviews

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

 :taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man, nervous heading into MNF double header...hoping I can pull off the double victory this week riding Devante Adams!

Edited by Tarheelvolvo
  • Like 4

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Evenflow Black 65 6.0

:ping-small:  Eye 2 Persimmon 3 Wood

:wilson_staff_small:  D7 4-GW, KBS 105

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tarheelvolvo said:

Oh man, nervous heading into MNF double header...hoping I can pull off the double victory this week riding Devante Adams!

I’m in a similar boat. Need Conner and Diontae to combine for about 30. Should be a fun one tonight!

  • Like 2

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+
.......tracked by :Arccos:


:ping-small: G410 Plus: Tensei Orange
:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 FW: Tensei Blue

:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 Hy: Fujikura Pro
:ping-small: i500 5-GW: Modus3 105
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60: KBS Tour 90
:MLA: Tour Classic Black w/ :P2-grips-logo:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...