2020 MGS Fantasy Football

Our Sponsors

17 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

Why does my waiver still show the Az Cardinals available when Bucky picked them up last night? I put a claim in for them on Wednesday.

Not sure but I had a claim in on them too...

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK guys. It's official. The platform we'll be using this year is.........myfantasyleague.com or MFL for short. In addition to a desktop version, they have an app in both app stores. Why the chang

Update for folks wondering. @GolfSpy STUDque has gone through and selected the divisions, we are currently putting them together on the back end and making last minute tuneups to scoring (aka adding t

Allright gang, we've got our playoff format together. Unfortunately, this can't be scored in MFL so we'll have to go manual once we get there. This is our best attempt to merge all of the needs - 3 we

Posted Images

Not sure but I had a claim in on them too...

Same here with the claim. I checked this morning and my claim was gone but they were listed as a free agent.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 10.5°, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X
Fairway Wood:  :cobra-small: F9, Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, N.S. Pro Modus3 G.O.S.T. Tour S
4 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, Fujikura ATMOS 7 Stiff
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: KING Black 50°, 54°, 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B

22 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

Same here with the claim. I checked this morning and my claim was gone but they were listed as a free agent.

Oh well, the system ain't perfect!

Krysten Ritter Nothings Perfect GIF - KrystenRitter NothingsPerfect -  Discover & Share GIFs

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, daviddvm said:

Why does my waiver still show the Az Cardinals available when Bucky picked them up last night? I put a claim in for them on Wednesday.

Yeah something is definitely up as I had a waiver claim on Valdez Scantling since Thursday as it showed him locked but I see he was just picked up as a free agent. 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

48 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

My waiver claim is still there. 

6AB99875-D3B2-40D2-8733-F60F7E7306FC.png

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

1 hour ago, Bucky CC said:

Hmm well something is off. Considering 3 of us at min had claims in. Oh well... There are other defences to stream. Is it possible that there is only one bidding per week and after that players are locked they then simply it is first come first serve once they are unlocked?

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

Alright fellow stud division owners. I am sitting here bored so you know what that means. Time to spice up the day. 

Trade time. No player on my team is off limits. Send all offers my way but know you are not getting Davonte Adams for a WR3/RB3 or a spot starter due to injury. You want the big names, offer big names! Lol

I will be updating my trading block. 

On 9/25/2020 at 9:55 AM, Apolloshowl said:

It will be a good circus league replacement. 

Basically just pick the team playing the Jets and you should be set! 

Hey now just cuz I had my pick in first, doesn't mean you can all cheat off my answer!

• Like 1

Driver: PXG 0811 X Gen 2
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – AW: Taylormade P760
SW: Vokey SM7 M Grind
LW: Cleveland RTX 4 X-Low
Putter: Ping Vault Oslo

Nah, I'm pretty aggrivated with this. I had an add/drop for Valdes-Scantling that I submitted Wednesday 9/23 at 3:39PM.

The system shows Manimal26 was able to add/drop MVS on 9/26, bypassing my pending transactions.

Are any of the commissioners/admins able to answer how this is possible? I have a deadbeat running back, and could've used the insurance WR. 

l97FpNg.png

sXJWQAs.png

• :tour-edge: EXS Driver
  • :cobra-small: King F8 3w
  • :titelist-small: 818 H1 Hybrid
  • :nike-small:VR-S Forged 5-PW
  • :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP 56*
  • :wilson_staff_small: Infinite Lake Shore
Nah, I'm pretty aggrivated with this. I had an add/drop for Valdes-Scantling that I submitted Wednesday 9/23 at 3:39PM.
The system shows Manimal26 was able to add/drop MVS on 9/26, bypassing my pending transactions.
Are any of the commissioners/admins able to answer how this is possible? I have a deadbeat running back, and could've used the insurance WR. 

l97FpNg.png
sXJWQAs.png

I know Stud and Shooter were trying to change the settings so waivers would run sooner than the weekend for players dropped on Wed morning. Unfortunately the site is not the greatest to set these things up and it looks like it may have killed waivers out there at the time.

Wedges: :cobra-small: KING Black 50°, 54°, 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200

But why would a player be an unlocked free agent for Maninmal, but be locked for me?

• :tour-edge: EXS Driver
  • :cobra-small: King F8 3w
  • :titelist-small: 818 H1 Hybrid
  • :nike-small:VR-S Forged 5-PW
  • :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP 56*
  • :wilson_staff_small: Infinite Lake Shore
But why would a player be an unlocked free agent for Maninmal, but be locked for me?

Not sure. I know I had a claim on the Cardinals defense placed Wednesday morning only to see them listed as a free agent on Saturday. It seems like the website made everyone a free agent Friday night instead of processing claims like it should have.

This is a brand new site for all of us and there is definitely a learning curve here.

1 hour ago, KurtActual said:

Are you in different divisions?

P790s/M5 Driver/F9 3wood/F9 hybrid/MG2 wedges/Ardmore putter

Yeah guys sorry about the confusion, we’re going to hit up MFL to look into our setup from their end. There’s a lot of tick boxes and a lot of conflicting options to check. We thought we had it set up correctly but it’s just not behaving the way we expected. We’ll chalk it up to learning a new platform but still want to extend our sincere apologies if it’s cost you a claim thus far. 

• Like 2

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+
.......tracked by :Arccos:

:ping-small: G410 Plus: Tensei Orange
:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 FW: Tensei Blue

:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 Hy: Fujikura Pro
:ping-small: i500 5-GW: Modus3 105
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60: KBS Tour 90
:MLA: Tour Classic Black w/ :P2-grips-logo:

It is Sunday funday. 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bi9nrhg5irdk2mcz8s8

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bi9nrhg5irdk2mcz8s8

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bh226nrf3ciclppkojt

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bh226nrf3ciclppkojt

Edited by xOldBenKenobiX

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unnoficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

Julio Jones is out fellas, make sure to replace him if you have him starting. 

• Like 1

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unnoficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

Are we allowed to start any combination of players or are we set at 1-QB 2-RB 2-WR 1-TE 1-Flex 1-Kicker 1-Defense?

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

Are we allowed to start any combination of players or are we set at 1-QB 2-RB 2-WR 1-TE 1-Flex 1-Kicker 1-Defense?

image.png.bbab23e587e9f3cf5cbe858ddd36b40e.png

Driver: PXG 0811 X Gen 2
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – AW: Taylormade P760
SW: Vokey SM7 M Grind
LW: Cleveland RTX 4 X-Low
Putter: Ping Vault Oslo

14 hours ago, KurtActual said:

l97FpNg.png

sXJWQAs.png

Looks like you dodged a bullet here - I picked up and started MVS in my other league and it's prolly gonna cost me the win.

Check out my review of the  EXPUTT Putting Simulator

Driver - :nike-small: Vapor Speed, 9.5°, Fubuki Z50 S
Hybrid - Warrior 3H

Irons - :wilson_staff_small: D200 5-GW, uniflex, std length/loft/lie
Wedges - :cleveland-small: CBX 52°, 58°
Putter - :1332069271_TommyArmour: Torch 03 w/ GolfPride Tour SNSR Contour Pro grip

Ball - :srixon-small: Z-Star XV

I cannot believe that my shot at remaining undefeated so far is hinging on the performance of both kickers from me and @mudfish tonight. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 R flex 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:cleveland-small:  Smart Sole S
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb