Berg Ryman

2020 MGS Fantasy Football

Our Sponsors

24 minutes ago, jlukes said:

See this what I hate about fantasy.  Nobody has to win a trade. I’m not trying to “get something in my favor.” Trades can work for both teams.  Crazy thought. Good luck the rest of the season 

Sorry man - it was a bad proposal and I was just trying to joke around to "justify" it in the aftermath. Didn't mean for it to lead to actual frustration. Hopefully you get something useful out of it - I almost sent another better proposal but I'm only 50-50 on it and I'm not convinced you'd be sold on it either. 

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: TaylorMade SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: Srixon U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: 4-6: Mizuno JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: Mizuno JPX-919 Tour, all with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: Mizuno T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06

Putter: EvnRoll ER5B 35" with Gravity Grip

42 minutes ago, jlukes said:

See this what I hate about fantasy.  Nobody has to win a trade. I’m not trying to “get something in my favor.” Trades can work for both teams.  Crazy thought. Good luck the rest of the season 

This is my whole thought on trades, most of which I would say I “lost” over the last couple seasons. 
I like to use trades as a way to make a full season as semi DFS.  I like to keep them as even as possible but everybody values players differently. I vary between need and want! Lol

• Like 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

2 hours ago, jlukes said:

Just looking to shake things up. Wouldn’t compromise the league by giving you DK Metcalf and James white for friggen Christian Kirk and Tom Brady (when I have Lamar Jackson )

cmon dude

Side note - I didn't actually expect you to accept this trade. I put in the notes that I expected a counter and who on my roster was fair game for that (although I acknowledge the didn't leave you with much to work with, so I'm not surprised with the lack of counter - sorry again). 

Edited by ChiefMikeOfficer
I suck

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: TaylorMade SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: Srixon U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: 4-6: Mizuno JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: Mizuno JPX-919 Tour, all with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: Mizuno T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06

Putter: EvnRoll ER5B 35" with Gravity Grip

For those looking to make fair or even trades there is a pretty simple solution. Click on the Fantasy Shark trade calculator and it will bring up a link to the site. There you can add in your players and players from the other team and it will analyze and give you a percentage as well recommend the trade for either side. Sometimes it can be a little silly, for instance it didn't recommend a trade for me because I was giving up too much running back depth, however with no clear number 2 I was fine with that. Either way its a useful tool and will help you see if there is truly a fair trade out there. 
Trades can be tricky, I am really sold on 3 guys on my roster and it would take a lot to get them from me, the rest I'm very open to moving. I have sent a ton of trade offers a lot of which have been rejected, but I try to leave comments leaving room for a counter. I think its rare that a trade is offered right off the first offer and both teams need a bit of time to look at it.
I got very fortunate when I made my first big trade in which I got back a starting rb, solid #2 rb and a wr for a stud and solid wr. Plus I got some FABB, this put me over the player limit so I packaged Akers with a good waivers claim and managed to get a WR, but I had put 8 or so offers out there with those two together. 
Last point is I get bored @blackngold_blood much like you I think its fun to shake up a roster. So sorry to any of those who don't like the offers, but feel free to comment back and just say that those players aren't available or whatever and I will move on. Else I'll keep looking for ways to make changes!

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)