2020 MGS Fantasy Football

Berg Ryman

3 hours ago, PMookie said:

I tried to add two free agents and the app said I needed to drop two first.... I have Saquon on IR and can get rid of him since he’s done for the season, but couldn’t figure out how to....

I think you have to put Saquan back on your roster then replace him 

• Like 1

Charleston, SC

HDCP 12.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :taylormade-small:  M4 with 60g Atmos red stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: 52, 56, 60 :titelist-small: SM5 & SM6
  • Putter: 34" :odyssey-small: 2-ball original with superstroke grip
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

I dont think IR spots count as roster spots.  As long as you have less than 14 active players you should be able to add.

• Like 1

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:odyssey-small: Sabertooth

Made a nice trade with Stroker in the Shooter league

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X

:ping-small: G425 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X

:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X

:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 - Tour AD 95X

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW OBAN CT 115X(-)

:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50F - 54S - 60D

:EVNROLL: ER1v #CustomER

:titelist-small: ProV1

In terms of the Bills/Titans game are we to do something similar to last week? It is rescheduled for Tuesday, however if it's cancelled that well would obviously suck. Also in terms of a forfeit are we able to name backups similar to last week?

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Here's what Yahoo Fantasy is doing, hopefully MFL does something along the same:

Week 5 rundown:

• Broncos/Patriots - Moved to Monday, October 12th. The game will remain in Week 5.
  • Bills/Titans - Moved to Tuesday, October 13th. The game will remain in Week 5.

Week 6 rundown:

• Chiefs/Bills - Moved to Sunday, October 18th. The game will remain in Week 6.
  • Like 2

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10
Whatever ball I have 3 dozen of that my kids got me as a gift

Twitter: @russtopherb

11 hours ago, jlukes said:

Made a nice trade with Stroker in the Shooter league

Hopefully that breaks the dam and gets the action goin!

I think it will be a win/win for both of us.

• Like 1

I got something to say then I'm gonna say it. 

Bears win and all my guys hit in fantasy. Last night was a good night!

• Like 4

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

4 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Hopefully that breaks the dam and gets the action goin!

I think it will be a win/win for both of us.

Yup. Very balanced trade IMO and hopefully it jumpstarts both of our teams!

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X

:ping-small: G425 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X

:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X

:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 - Tour AD 95X

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW OBAN CT 115X(-)

:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50F - 54S - 60D

:EVNROLL: ER1v #CustomER

:titelist-small: ProV1

10 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

In terms of the Bills/Titans game are we to do something similar to last week? It is rescheduled for Tuesday, however if it's cancelled that well would obviously suck. Also in terms of a forfeit are we able to name backups similar to last week?

Yeah so we’ll roll with the punches for reschedule issues. Will definitely reuse the backup player mechanism if it looks like any games are in jeopardy. Right now, it appears as if all games scheduled for week 5 will still happen in week 5

• Like 5

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

5 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Yeah so we’ll roll with the punches for reschedule issues. Will definitely reuse the backup player mechanism if it looks like any games are in jeopardy. Right now, it appears as if all games scheduled for week 5 will still happen in week 5

The site is going to count the Tuesday game for this week? That's the one that seems a little sketchy considering scores are usually final by Tuesday morning - I know some other sites have adapted to that, but just want to make sure this one does too. 

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: :srixon-small: U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: :mizuno-small: 4-6:JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: JPX-919 Tour. All with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10 w/DG Tour Issue S400 (60.06 currently on the bench in favor of :Miura: K-Grind 2.0 60* w/Accra SPI Tour)

Putter: Depends on the day. Bounce between :EVNROLL: ER5B 35" with Gravity Pistol Grip and :mizuno-small: M Craft Type II Blue Ion

@Undershooter We have a interesting matchup with both playing the same RB's and you have Ryan and I have both Hurst and Ridley playing. A lot of crossover and I would argue close to a wash at WR, with Kelce and Murray likely negating eachother as well.  Looks like a week that could be decided by the kickers and defence!

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

7 hours ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

The site is going to count the Tuesday game for this week? That's the one that seems a little sketchy considering scores are usually final by Tuesday morning - I know some other sites have adapted to that, but just want to make sure this one does too. 

This is on the league home page but I’m not sure if it’s available to all or just commissioners. In short, yes Tuesday counts for this week:

For week 5, the Broncos-Patriots game has been moved to Monday night at 5:00pm ET, and the Bills-Titans game has been moved to Tuesday night at 7:00pm ET.

The NFL hasn't played on a Tuesday night since 10 years ago when a Monday night game was postponed by a day because of weather. This year there may be multiple Tuesday games because of COVID-19 related issues. Here's how MFL will be handling Tuesday games:

• The scores will count in the current week. So the upcoming Tuesday night game will be included in week 5 scores.
  • IMPORTANT: Please do NOT change any of your league calendar or waiver settings.
  • The system will still process your waiver events, but they will be delayed until about 2 hours after the Tuesday night game is completed.
  • In other words, there will be a waiver "blackout" for about 24 hours. Any waiver events that you have scheduled between the end of the Monday night game and the end of the Tuesday night game will be postponed until after the Tuesday night game is finished being processed. This will happen automatically, so you don't need to change any of your league settings or calendar events.
  • About 2 hours after the Tuesday night game is completed, the final scores and standings for week 5 will be calculated. It will take a couple of hours to process the final stats and generate the final results and update the standings, etc. Then all of the waiver processing that would normally have been done on Tuesday during the day will be processed after all of that is done.
  • This includes Guillotine Leagues that normally have their Guillotine event on Tuesday morning. The process of dropping the lowest scoring team will now happen on Wednesday morning instead of Tuesday morning.

How will this affect your league? For most leagues that lock players on Sunday or Monday and then process waivers (blind bidding or regular waivers) on Wednesdays, this Tuesday game will not have any impact. Everything will still operate like a normal week except that you'll have to wait an extra day for final results.

If your league normally does waiver processing on Tuesdays, then those transactions will be delayed automatically. You won't need to make any changes to your league calendar. The waivers will still process as expected, but not until a couple of hours after the Tuesday game results are finalized.

• Like 6

Ok so as of now, all games are scheduled to happen but there’s still some pending tests out there for the NE game so let’s go ahead and just cover all bases:

8AFBEF86-E744-44D3-BA0C-2DFF9E58E5F5.jpeg

• Like 1

Apolloshowl Flex Spot: NYG RB D. Freeman for Titans WR AJ Brown if Titans do not play. 

Sorry just reading same position, part. Is flex considered same position in this case?

Rb starters for me are Cook and Gibson. 

Wr starters are Locket and Ridley.

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

5 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Apolloshowl Flex Spot: NYG RB D. Freeman for Titans WR AJ Brown if Titans do not play. 

Sorry just reading same position, part. Is flex considered same position in this case?

Rb starters for me are Cook and Gibson. 

Wr starters are Locket and Ridley.

Yes, flex is fine. 

Pats Broncos officially cancelled folks. Make sure to get them out of ur lineup. I would suggest doing the same for Titans Bills as the titans had another staff member test positive. 

• Like 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

2 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Ok so as of now, all games are scheduled to happen but there’s still some pending tests out there for the NE game so let’s go ahead and just cover all bases:

8AFBEF86-E744-44D3-BA0C-2DFF9E58E5F5.jpeg

If Bills don't play:

QB: start Russell Wilson in place of Josh Allen

Flex: Chase Edmonds in for Stefon Diggs

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: :srixon-small: U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: :mizuno-small: 4-6:JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: JPX-919 Tour. All with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10 w/DG Tour Issue S400 (60.06 currently on the bench in favor of :Miura: K-Grind 2.0 60* w/Accra SPI Tour)

Putter: Depends on the day. Bounce between :EVNROLL: ER5B 35" with Gravity Pistol Grip and :mizuno-small: M Craft Type II Blue Ion

With such a late cancellation how everyone gets line ups set in time. 

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Welp there goes my work horse and chance to do any damage....should have trade Dak to @blackngold_blood when I had the chance 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Just now, Lacassem said:

Welp there goes my work horse and chance to do any damage....should have trade Dak to @blackngold_blood when I had the chance 🤦‍♂️

Not to kick you while your down but I may be interested in CeeDee still! 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip