2020 MGS Fantasy Football

Our Sponsors

15 minutes ago, Collins923 said:

I want a ride on the roller coaster, I went 7th, 7th, and then jumped all the way up to 6th!

Are we allowed (read: is it possible to) trade draft picks during the draft? I like moving around the board from round to round when I draft in person with my buddies, not sure if that's doable here.

I hope so, I am making offers for the first overall pick 

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK guys. It's official. The platform we'll be using this year is.........myfantasyleague.com or MFL for short. In addition to a desktop version, they have an app in both app stores. Why the chang

Update for folks wondering. @GolfSpy STUDque has gone through and selected the divisions, we are currently putting them together on the back end and making last minute tuneups to scoring (aka adding t

Allright gang, we've got our playoff format together. Unfortunately, this can't be scored in MFL so we'll have to go manual once we get there. This is our best attempt to merge all of the needs - 3 we

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Do you want to trade? I will give the fourth overall and a bag for rocks left over from the MGS HRC challenge?

@jddaigneault Never mind, we are not on the same division...

🤪

🤪

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

1 hour ago, Steve2100 said:

Does that mean Leonard fournette is still available?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ah damn it

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29777639/jaguars-waive-leonard-fournette-three-seasons

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

36 minutes ago, Collins923 said:

I want a ride on the roller coaster, I went 7th, 7th, and then jumped all the way up to 6th!

Are we allowed (read: is it possible to) trade draft picks during the draft? I like moving around the board from round to round when I draft in person with my buddies, not sure if that's doable here.

Yes it is, and the option is now live in the league. As probably doesn't need to be stated,  but I will state, you can only trade with those within your division

• Haha 3

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:cobra-small: F9 Speedback, 18.5, Hzrdus Yellow 70-S

:ping-small: G710, 4-UW, Blue Dot, Nippon Modus 105-S

:honma: TW-W4, 56*, Nippon Modus 125

:mizuno-small: T20, 61*, Nippon Modus 125

:nickent-small: Pipe

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2019)

30 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Do you want to trade? I will give the fourth overall and a bag for rocks left over from the MGS HRC challenge?

Tempting...

Unfortunately I also have a bag of rocks left over. My students bring in found golf balls for the JV team. Guess what most of them are...

• Haha 2

P790s/M5 Driver/F9 3wood/F9 hybrid/MG2 wedges/Ardmore putter

28 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Yes it is, and the option is now live in the league. As probably doesn't need to be stated,  but I will state, you can only trade with those within your division

So what you are saying is that my plan to have two Christian McCaffreys ant two Patrick Mahomes is not going to fly?

• Like 2

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

2 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

...ahhhhh man. dang it. I've been doing FF for YEARS and have never had the first pick. 

You don't want the first pick!!!!!! 

• Like 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

14 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

You don't want the first pick!!!!!! 

Not to worry.... I went from first (cruel joke) to 2nd to last... 

Like getting a birdie only to realize that you hit someone else's ball....

Also....looks like our draft is Labor day night at 9pm.... 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
--------------------------
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
--------------------------
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag
Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

1 hour ago, jddaigneault said:

Tempting...

Unfortunately I also have a bag of rocks left over. My students bring in found golf balls for the JV team. Guess what most of them are...

Those rocks are hard to lose, I hit it on the rough and it stays up, the ProV1s go into the same spot to never be seen again. 

• Haha 1

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

16 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

You get two picks in a row!

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

20 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Good thing I'm off Monday. 

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

Did I miss where it say the date and time for the drafts?

• Like 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Yea I’m not seeing date glad I’m #13 though! Give me those almost back to backs!

Follow my overall Vegan transition here

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Did I miss where it say the date and time for the drafts?

In the calendar on website it says Thursday sep 3 7pm. Not sure if it’s central or eastern time.

• Like 1

If you go to the "Draft" tab on the webpage, and then click "Pre-Draft" it will tell you the specific time of your draft, including the time zone.

• Like 1

Check out my review of the  EXPUTT Putting Simulator

Driver - :nike-small: Vapor Speed, 9.5°, Fubuki Z50 S
Hybrid - Warrior 3H

Irons - :wilson_staff_small: D200 5-GW, uniflex, std length/loft/lie
Wedges - :cleveland-small: CBX 52°, 58°
Putter - :1332069271_TommyArmour: Torch 03 w/ GolfPride Tour SNSR Contour Pro grip

Ball - :srixon-small: Z-Star XV

6 minutes ago, Steve2100 said:

In the calendar on website it says Thursday sep 3 7pm. Not sure if it’s central or eastern time.

I found it in the calender. Mine shows 6pm so I’m guessing mine is CST. I set my preferences at the beginning to show Central time so I’m hoping that is what it is doing. 

• Like 2

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip