Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

It All Began With A Twitter Rant-4 Years Later I'm Still Here!

Golfspy_CG2

Congrats on 4 years

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

21 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

How's that for a click-bait tile? But it's true.  My MGS Anniversary and story. 

Four years ago this week, I was browsing my Twitter timeline, when I saw a Tweet thread by MyGolfSpy and it got pretty heated. It wasn't your typical forged vs cast debate---shameless plug for this weeks NPG episode. It was deeper than that. While I can't recall exactly what everyone was so worked up about, they were definitely piling on MGS for a story or take it had put out. Like most times when we witness a car crash, we slow down to take a look...we know we shouldn't and we probably say we don't, but we all know we do. Anyway, I digress, I logged onto the site to see what all the fuss was about.

As I said, I honestly don't recall the topic, but what I found was a very well written story with tons of inside information that I had not seen the likes of from the current forum I was on, even though it had contacts with all the companies as well, they had never written a true piece of journalism like this. So I was hooked, I read several past articles, and not once did I find anything that I thought was false, untrue or inflammatory as the twitter trolls were calling it.   Again all I found were great articles, by Tony Covey, John Barba, Dave Wolfe and Chris Nickel  And four years later, they are all still pumping out the best golf writing in the business. 

Then I found my way to the forum, and what I found really hit home.  A very welcoming and friendly place.  It seemed to be led by guys like @revkev @hckymeyer ( who was the Forum Director along with @GolfSpy Barbajo )  @fozcycle @Kenny B@Jmikecpa@chisag  @jlukes @DawgDaddy and of course @BIG STU  Each one of these members and the others set a tone, I had never seen on a discussion board before, and I was part of the two other big ones as well.   It was a friendly, non confrontational tone.  I felt welcomed and at home right from the start.

In all honestly the forum wasn't near as big those four short years ago, and content was not as plentiful as it is now. True story, I told someone just this week, that I could log on and read all new posts and threads in less than 30 minutes or an hour.  And that's not a testament to my speed reading skills...ha 

Over the next few months, I started noticing some names from the other forums coming on board, some I had interacted with for several years such as  @ole gray @cnosil and @PMookie and a few I 'recruited"   Going back to the lack of new threads.  During those early months, I would often go back and find a thread from a year or several years ago and comment on it just  to stoke new conversation.  Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't   In a ironic twist,  @GolfSpy STUDque who joined about a year later, kind of did the same thing, but in a more weekly time theme of for #ThowBackThursday, and had fun reading the responses to old threads that some didn't notice the original date on.

I was fortunate that in December 2017, the site posted an opening for a couple Moderators.  I applied like I'm sure many of you did.  After a several stage application and virtual interview process,  I and Studque got the email, to start picking out our @Golfspy_names  I was stoked!  Then just a year later came the opportunity to be Forum Director, again Studque and I both got to split the duties of running the forum.  The opportunity to really have a direct hand in the things the forum does from Forum Testing. contests and other cool content is something we both enjoy and are appreciative of. 

We had to bring on a moderator to help us and we sorted through dozen and dozens of applications.  It was impossible to choose just one, and we had a true half dozen finalist that all would have been great.  But @GolfSpy Stroker and @GolfSpy MPR stood out and I can honestly say, the forum would't be doing nearly as well and have so many cool things going on without these two.   Most of you have no idea the amount of time and effort they put in behind the scenes to keep things functioning and running well here.  Thanks guys, I'm truly lucky to get to work with  three talented and dedicated guys as you all are. 

So I promise this isn't a "phase 1" of a long drawn out post...ha  It's already long enough.

I'll just end by saying this place has been my internet home for the past four years, and I've enjoyed every single moment of it. In away everyone that contributes here whether it's 20 posts a year or 3,000 posts a year....looking at you @Shankster 🙂   is like another family to me. 

And I truly appreciate you all! 

Very cool!!!! Thanks for all you do in KEEPING this the place you came to know and “love”!!!! You do a fantastic job on behalf of all of us who participate on here!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Congrats on 4 years of supporting to provide the best golf content on the internet! Seriously all the moderators do an amazing job on here to provide us with a forum that is insightful, informative, and respectful. 

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

Congrats on 4 years Rob! And thanks for privately giving me the push to join in the conversations being held here a few years back, I am very glad I did.

I've been on a LOT of forums since the mid 90's. This is one of the best thanks to the example set by members like you. MGS, through it's members, shows that it's a great place for actual discourse about golf, products, OEMs, etc. It's refreshing to see you and the other mods encouraging real product reviews from the testers. 

Here's to another 4 years!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Well said Rob! Been a true pleasure getting to know you and working with you and I'm looking forward to many more years together. 

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Nice one Rob! 

giphy.gif

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Congrats on the 4 years Rob!

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Congrats!! Thank you for all you do!!

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Congratulations Rob!  It has certainly been fun having you on the forums, so...  Here's to 4 more years!  4 more years!  4 more years!  Actually, I hope it's more than just 4 more years!!  🍻

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Four years ago this week, I was browsing my Twitter timeline, when I saw a Tweet thread by MyGolfSpy and it got pretty heated. It wasn't your typical forged vs cast debate---shameless plug for this weeks NPG episode. It was deeper than that. While I can't recall exactly what everyone was so worked up about, they were definitely piling on MGS for a story or take it had put out. Like most times when we witness a car crash, we slow down to take a look...we know we shouldn't and we probably say we don't, but we all know we do. Anyway, I digress, I logged onto the site to see what all the fuss was about.

As I said, I honestly don't recall the topic, but what I found was a very well written story with tons of inside information that I had not seen the likes of from the current forum I was on, even though it had contacts with all the companies as well, they had never written a true piece of journalism like this. So I was hooked, I read several past articles, and not once did I find anything that I thought was false, untrue or inflammatory as the twitter trolls were calling it.   Again all I found were great articles, by Tony Covey, John Barba, Dave Wolfe and Chris Nickel  And four years later, they are all still pumping out the best golf writing in the business. 

Then I found my way to the forum, and what I found really hit home.  A very welcoming and friendly place.  It seemed to be led by guys like @revkev @hckymeyer ( who was the Forum Director along with @GolfSpy Barbajo )  @fozcycle @Kenny B@Jmikecpa@chisag  @jlukes @DawgDaddy and of course @BIG STU  Each one of these members and the others set a tone, I had never seen on a discussion board before, and I was part of the two other big ones as well.   It was a friendly, non confrontational tone.  I felt welcomed and at home right from the start.

In all honestly the forum wasn't near as big those four short years ago, and content was not as plentiful as it is now. True story, I told someone just this week, that I could log on and read all new posts and threads in less than 30 minutes or an hour.  And that's not a testament to my speed reading skills...ha 

Over the next few months, I started noticing some names from the other forums coming on board, some I had interacted with for several years such as  @ole gray @cnosil and @PMookie and a few I 'recruited"   Going back to the lack of new threads.  During those early months, I would often go back and find a thread from a year or several years ago and comment on it just  to stoke new conversation.  Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't   In a ironic twist,  @GolfSpy STUDque who joined about a year later, kind of did the same thing, but in a more weekly time theme of for #ThowBackThursday, and had fun reading the responses to old threads that some didn't notice the original date on.

I was fortunate that in December 2017, the site posted an opening for a couple Moderators.  I applied like I'm sure many of you did.  After a several stage application and virtual interview process,  I and Studque got the email, to start picking out our @Golfspy_names  I was stoked!  Then just a year later came the opportunity to be Forum Director, again Studque and I both got to split the duties of running the forum.  The opportunity to really have a direct hand in the things the forum does from Forum Testing. contests and other cool content is something we both enjoy and are appreciative of. 

We had to bring on a moderator to help us and we sorted through dozen and dozens of applications.  It was impossible to choose just one, and we had a true half dozen finalist that all would have been great.  But @GolfSpy Stroker and @GolfSpy MPR stood out and I can honestly say, the forum would't be doing nearly as well and have so many cool things going on without these two.   Most of you have no idea the amount of time and effort they put in behind the scenes to keep things functioning and running well here.  Thanks guys, I'm truly lucky to get to work with  three talented and dedicated guys as you all are. 

So I promise this isn't a "phase 1" of a long drawn out post...ha  It's already long enough.

I'll just end by saying this place has been my internet home for the past four years, and I've enjoyed every single moment of it. In away everyone that contributes here whether it's 20 posts a year or 3,000 posts a year....looking at you @Shankster 🙂   is like another family to me. 

It truly is an honor to know you, share a joke or two on some of the MGS history (from my short time here) and to know you were one of the first people to welcome me back in 2017.  Thank you for the awesome opportunities you guys give us members to test and help out the community as a whole.  Most importantly thank you for continuing to call this place home and for keeping it home for the rest of us.  Your hard work online is very much appreciated!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

48 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

It truly is an honor to know you, share a joke or two on some of the MGS history (from my short time here) and to know you were one of the first people to welcome me back in 2017.  Thank you for the awesome opportunities you guys give us members to test and help out the community as a whole.  Most importantly thank you for continuing to call this place home and for keeping it home for the rest of us.  Your hard work online is very much appreciated!

John, I appreciate so much the kind words.  

You reiterate one of the points I made, abut the growth of this forum. I'm sure in 2017 i was able to welcome every new member personally.  Now there is no way, I try to do it in our regional Mid Atlantic thread, and it's tough to keep up with just one area, let alone a whole country.    

The same goes for the birthday wishes.  I made a decision not to add my Happy Birthday to those threads, as I knew I would miss one or two along the way, and I didn't want that person whoever it happened to be, to take it personally.  Not saying they would even have missed it, but just knowing it could be a possibility, I didn't want to chance. 

@GolfSpy Barbajo was the first to say it here, that I heard, and I've stolen it many times, but the members here Rock!!  You guys make the place, we just keep the lights on for it all to happen.

Thanks and be well

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Remember when you became mod and tried to leave CG2 out of your name? I'm glad all of us that kept calling you CG2 encouraged you to keep it 😉

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

6 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I do miss the #tbt from Stud. Congrats on the r years Rob we remember the golfspyrob days

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

Remember when you became mod and tried to leave CG2 out of your name? I'm glad all of us that kept calling you CG2 encouraged you to keep it 😉

Yeah.  We just talked about that among the Mods.  I wiesly listened to the majority.  

16 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

I do miss the #tbt from Stud. Congrats on the r years Rob we remember the golfspyrob days

You had to be quick, If you blinked you missed it 

image.gif

I've not been here as long as some of the other folks, but I consider it my one and only home to talk all things golf. You and every other member here have been some of the most kind and welcoming people I've ever seen in the internet and the love and passion for the game that's shared here is infectious. Thank you for all you do for us, you do an amazing job and the forum is a better place with you here. Congratulations on four years and I'm glad you found a home here on the forum!

Well Rob, all I can say is congrats and I look forward to 4 more years dealing with ya! BTW, call me when you get back to FL so we can go hit some balls.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Congrats! Site is the best hands down thanks for all you and moderators/admins etc do for the site in front and behind the scenes

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Rob, you are truly a class person (notice I did not say act as you are genuine, no BS at all) and I am proud to count you among my friends.  More importantly I am proud that you number me among your friends.  Thank you and also thanks to each of you who make this place truly unique.  There's no place like home!!!

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Congrats on 4 years. I have no idea what my count is but it is a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Then I found my way to the forum, and what I found really hit home.  A very welcoming and friendly place.  It seemed to be led by guys like [mention=16651]revkev[/mention] [mention=4209]hckymeyer[/mention] ( who was the Forum Director along with [mention=2876]GolfSpy Barbajo[/mention] )  [mention=156]fozcycle[/mention] [mention=42521]Kenny B[/mention][mention=604]Jmikecpa[/mention][mention=291]chisag[/mention]  [mention=56939]jlukes[/mention] [mention=4547]DawgDaddy[/mention] and of course [mention=4406]BIG STU[/mention]  Each one of these members and the others set a tone, I had never seen on a discussion board before, and I was part of the two other big ones as well.   It was a friendly, non confrontational tone.  I felt welcomed and at home right from the start.
Over the next few months, I started noticing some names from the other forums coming on board, some I had interacted with for several years such as  [mention=67397]ole gray[/mention] [mention=15174]cnosil[/mention] and [mention=2567]PMookie[/mention] and a few I 'recruited"   Going back to the lack of new threads.  During those early months, I would often go back and find a thread from a year or several years ago and comment on it just  to stoke new conversation.  Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't   In a ironic twist,  [mention=73629]GolfSpy STUDque[/mention] who joined about a year later, kind of did the same thing, but in a more weekly time theme of for #ThowBackThursday, and had fun reading the responses to old threads that some didn't notice the original date on.
We had to bring on a moderator to help us and we sorted through dozen and dozens of applications.  It was impossible to choose just one, and we had a true half dozen finalist that all would have been great.  But [mention=64519]GolfSpy Stroker[/mention] and [mention=58668]GolfSpy MPR[/mention] stood out and I can honestly say, the forum would't be doing nearly as well and have so many cool things going on without these two.   Most of you have no idea the amount of time and effort they put in behind the scenes to keep things functioning and running well here.  Thanks guys, I'm truly lucky to get to work with  three talented and dedicated guys as you all are. 
I'll just end by saying this place has been my internet home for the past four years, and I've enjoyed every single moment of it. In away everyone that contributes here whether it's 20 posts a year or 3,000 posts a year....looking at you [mention=69396]Shankster[/mention]    is like another family to me. 

Congrats on the 4 years but more importantly, thanks for all that you and the other mod's do to make this the best online forum.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Congrats on the 4 years Rob. Thanks for all the effort in keeping this place running so smoothly. Hopefully I'll get to tee it up with you somewhere down the road. Unfortunately my very loose plans for a US trip have been pushed back indefinitely. 

Keep up the good work and stay safe and healthy.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Rob, thanks to you and all the mods for everything you do to make this the greatest forum on the internet.  We're lucky to have you here!

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

@Golfspy_CG2  get back to work,  setup some golf get togethers, moderate the forum!!!!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

11 hours ago, cnosil said:

@Golfspy_CG2  get back to work,  setup some golf get togethers, moderate the forum!!!!

LOL!  And don't you have some clubs to be testing 🙂    But yes a late summer/September outing is definitely in order.

LOL!  And don't you have some clubs to be testing     But yes a late summer/September outing is definitely in order.

I was just coordinating times for my GI iron testing. And for the record I am ahead of schedule 7 of 12 sessions complete!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I truly believe things happen for a reason and you being selected for one of those Mod positions back when was destined to happen.  You are a great leader buddy and I'm not surprised in the least  how far you've come.  Congrats on your four years and looking forward to seeing many more as MGS continues to soar!  

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)