Jump to content

It All Began With A Twitter Rant-4 Years Later I'm Still Here!


Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

Congrats on 4 years

  • Like 4

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 10/6/2020
Driver:taylormade-small:SIM Max 10.5 - Fujikura Ventus Red 5S Velocore (the real one)
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:callaway-small:Mavrik Max 5 - AW - Nippon Neo 950GH S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge flex
Putter:  LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1

Current Putter Collection: LAB Golf DIrected Force 1, :cleveland-small: HB Soft Premier #11, :cameron-small: La Costa 1st 500, :scotty-small: Squareback 1 (2008)
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

How's that for a click-bait tile? But it's true.  My MGS Anniversary and story. 

Four years ago this week, I was browsing my Twitter timeline, when I saw a Tweet thread by MyGolfSpy and it got pretty heated. It wasn't your typical forged vs cast debate---shameless plug for this weeks NPG episode. It was deeper than that. While I can't recall exactly what everyone was so worked up about, they were definitely piling on MGS for a story or take it had put out. Like most times when we witness a car crash, we slow down to take a look...we know we shouldn't and we probably say we don't, but we all know we do. Anyway, I digress, I logged onto the site to see what all the fuss was about.

As I said, I honestly don't recall the topic, but what I found was a very well written story with tons of inside information that I had not seen the likes of from the current forum I was on, even though it had contacts with all the companies as well, they had never written a true piece of journalism like this. So I was hooked, I read several past articles, and not once did I find anything that I thought was false, untrue or inflammatory as the twitter trolls were calling it.   Again all I found were great articles, by Tony Covey, John Barba, Dave Wolfe and Chris Nickel  And four years later, they are all still pumping out the best golf writing in the business. 

Then I found my way to the forum, and what I found really hit home.  A very welcoming and friendly place.  It seemed to be led by guys like @revkev @hckymeyer ( who was the Forum Director along with @GolfSpy Barbajo )  @fozcycle @Kenny B@Jmikecpa@chisag  @jlukes @DawgDaddy and of course @BIG STU  Each one of these members and the others set a tone, I had never seen on a discussion board before, and I was part of the two other big ones as well.   It was a friendly, non confrontational tone.  I felt welcomed and at home right from the start.

In all honestly the forum wasn't near as big those four short years ago, and content was not as plentiful as it is now. True story, I told someone just this week, that I could log on and read all new posts and threads in less than 30 minutes or an hour.  And that's not a testament to my speed reading skills...ha 

Over the next few months, I started noticing some names from the other forums coming on board, some I had interacted with for several years such as  @ole gray @cnosil and @PMookie and a few I 'recruited"   Going back to the lack of new threads.  During those early months, I would often go back and find a thread from a year or several years ago and comment on it just  to stoke new conversation.  Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't   In a ironic twist,  @GolfSpy STUDque who joined about a year later, kind of did the same thing, but in a more weekly time theme of for #ThowBackThursday, and had fun reading the responses to old threads that some didn't notice the original date on.

I was fortunate that in December 2017, the site posted an opening for a couple Moderators.  I applied like I'm sure many of you did.  After a several stage application and virtual interview process,  I and Studque got the email, to start picking out our @Golfspy_names  I was stoked!  Then just a year later came the opportunity to be Forum Director, again Studque and I both got to split the duties of running the forum.  The opportunity to really have a direct hand in the things the forum does from Forum Testing. contests and other cool content is something we both enjoy and are appreciative of. 

We had to bring on a moderator to help us and we sorted through dozen and dozens of applications.  It was impossible to choose just one, and we had a true half dozen finalist that all would have been great.  But @GolfSpy Stroker and @GolfSpy MPR stood out and I can honestly say, the forum would't be doing nearly as well and have so many cool things going on without these two.   Most of you have no idea the amount of time and effort they put in behind the scenes to keep things functioning and running well here.  Thanks guys, I'm truly lucky to get to work with  three talented and dedicated guys as you all are. 

So I promise this isn't a "phase 1" of a long drawn out post...ha  It's already long enough.

I'll just end by saying this place has been my internet home for the past four years, and I've enjoyed every single moment of it. In away everyone that contributes here whether it's 20 posts a year or 3,000 posts a year....looking at you @Shankster 🙂   is like another family to me. 

And I truly appreciate you all! 

 

Very cool!!!! Thanks for all you do in KEEPING this the place you came to know and “love”!!!! You do a fantastic job on behalf of all of us who participate on here!

  • Like 9

Driver: :honma: TR20 460, :Fuji: Ventus Black 70X

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Platinum M5 HT Mallet, 36"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on 4 years of supporting to provide the best golf content on the internet! Seriously all the moderators do an amazing job on here to provide us with a forum that is insightful, informative, and respectful. 

  • Like 5

In my bag:

Driver: :honma: TR20 460 9.5* Vizard TR20 60X

Wood: :mizuno-small: ST200 TS Dimana D+PLUS Limited Edition 70X

Hybrids: :mizuno-small: CLK 19* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX

Irons: :honma: TW 747 Rose Proto 4-PW Modus Tour 120X

Wedges: :honma: TW-W4 52*, 56*, and 60*Modus Tour 125 Wedge 

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

 Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on 4 years Rob! And thanks for privately giving me the push to join in the conversations being held here a few years back, I am very glad I did.

I've been on a LOT of forums since the mid 90's. This is one of the best thanks to the example set by members like you. MGS, through it's members, shows that it's a great place for actual discourse about golf, products, OEMs, etc. It's refreshing to see you and the other mods encouraging real product reviews from the testers. 

Here's to another 4 years!

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 R flex 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:cleveland-small:  Smart Sole S
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well said Rob! Been a true pleasure getting to know you and working with you and I'm looking forward to many more years together. 

  • Like 6

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
--------------------------
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
--------------------------
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag
Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice one Rob! 

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

In the bag:
:taylormade-small: M5 Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Fairway: Sub 70 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 119 19° hybrid Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 4-GW UST Mamiya Recoil 680 F4
:cleveland-small: Smartsole S
:yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8


Testing: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0


God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on the 4 years Rob!

  • Like 4

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats!! Thank you for all you do!!

  • Like 4

:taylormade-small:             SIM 9.5* (GD XC 6X) 

:taylormade-small:             SIM 15* (GD DI 7X) 

:taylormade-small:             2 DHY (GD DI HY8X)

:srixon-small:                     Z585 4-5 (KBS C Taper S)

:srixon-small:                     Z785 6-PW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey  SM8 49 08 F ( KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                      Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                      Vokey SM8 59 04 L   (KBS 610)

:bettinardi-1:                Studio Stock 28 Slotback 33.5"

:bridgestone-small:       Tour BX

:Arccos:

Twitter         @THEZIPR23

 

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations Rob!  It has certainly been fun having you on the forums, so...  Here's to 4 more years!  4 more years!  4 more years!  Actually, I hope it's more than just 4 more years!!  🍻

  • Like 5

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

How's that for a click-bait tile? But it's true.  My MGS Anniversary and story. 

Four years ago this week, I was browsing my Twitter timeline, when I saw a Tweet thread by MyGolfSpy and it got pretty heated. It wasn't your typical forged vs cast debate---shameless plug for this weeks NPG episode. It was deeper than that. While I can't recall exactly what everyone was so worked up about, they were definitely piling on MGS for a story or take it had put out. Like most times when we witness a car crash, we slow down to take a look...we know we shouldn't and we probably say we don't, but we all know we do. Anyway, I digress, I logged onto the site to see what all the fuss was about.

As I said, I honestly don't recall the topic, but what I found was a very well written story with tons of inside information that I had not seen the likes of from the current forum I was on, even though it had contacts with all the companies as well, they had never written a true piece of journalism like this. So I was hooked, I read several past articles, and not once did I find anything that I thought was false, untrue or inflammatory as the twitter trolls were calling it.   Again all I found were great articles, by Tony Covey, John Barba, Dave Wolfe and Chris Nickel  And four years later, they are all still pumping out the best golf writing in the business. 

Then I found my way to the forum, and what I found really hit home.  A very welcoming and friendly place.  It seemed to be led by guys like @revkev @hckymeyer ( who was the Forum Director along with @GolfSpy Barbajo )  @fozcycle @Kenny B@Jmikecpa@chisag  @jlukes @DawgDaddy and of course @BIG STU  Each one of these members and the others set a tone, I had never seen on a discussion board before, and I was part of the two other big ones as well.   It was a friendly, non confrontational tone.  I felt welcomed and at home right from the start.

In all honestly the forum wasn't near as big those four short years ago, and content was not as plentiful as it is now. True story, I told someone just this week, that I could log on and read all new posts and threads in less than 30 minutes or an hour.  And that's not a testament to my speed reading skills...ha 

Over the next few months, I started noticing some names from the other forums coming on board, some I had interacted with for several years such as  @ole gray @cnosil and @PMookie and a few I 'recruited"   Going back to the lack of new threads.  During those early months, I would often go back and find a thread from a year or several years ago and comment on it just  to stoke new conversation.  Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't   In a ironic twist,  @GolfSpy STUDque who joined about a year later, kind of did the same thing, but in a more weekly time theme of for #ThowBackThursday, and had fun reading the responses to old threads that some didn't notice the original date on.

I was fortunate that in December 2017, the site posted an opening for a couple Moderators.  I applied like I'm sure many of you did.  After a several stage application and virtual interview process,  I and Studque got the email, to start picking out our @Golfspy_names  I was stoked!  Then just a year later came the opportunity to be Forum Director, again Studque and I both got to split the duties of running the forum.  The opportunity to really have a direct hand in the things the forum does from Forum Testing. contests and other cool content is something we both enjoy and are appreciative of. 

We had to bring on a moderator to help us and we sorted through dozen and dozens of applications.  It was impossible to choose just one, and we had a true half dozen finalist that all would have been great.  But @GolfSpy Stroker and @GolfSpy MPR stood out and I can honestly say, the forum would't be doing nearly as well and have so many cool things going on without these two.   Most of you have no idea the amount of time and effort they put in behind the scenes to keep things functioning and running well here.  Thanks guys, I'm truly lucky to get to work with  three talented and dedicated guys as you all are. 

So I promise this isn't a "phase 1" of a long drawn out post...ha  It's already long enough.

I'll just end by saying this place has been my internet home for the past four years, and I've enjoyed every single moment of it. In away everyone that contributes here whether it's 20 posts a year or 3,000 posts a year....looking at you @Shankster 🙂   is like another family to me. 

And I truly appreciate you all! 

 

It truly is an honor to know you, share a joke or two on some of the MGS history (from my short time here) and to know you were one of the first people to welcome me back in 2017.  Thank you for the awesome opportunities you guys give us members to test and help out the community as a whole.  Most importantly thank you for continuing to call this place home and for keeping it home for the rest of us.  Your hard work online is very much appreciated!

  • Like 6

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

 

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:cobra-small: F9 TL, Atmos TS Blue 
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

It truly is an honor to know you, share a joke or two on some of the MGS history (from my short time here) and to know you were one of the first people to welcome me back in 2017.  Thank you for the awesome opportunities you guys give us members to test and help out the community as a whole.  Most importantly thank you for continuing to call this place home and for keeping it home for the rest of us.  Your hard work online is very much appreciated!

John, I appreciate so much the kind words.  

You reiterate one of the points I made, abut the growth of this forum. I'm sure in 2017 i was able to welcome every new member personally.  Now there is no way, I try to do it in our regional Mid Atlantic thread, and it's tough to keep up with just one area, let alone a whole country.    

The same goes for the birthday wishes.  I made a decision not to add my Happy Birthday to those threads, as I knew I would miss one or two along the way, and I didn't want that person whoever it happened to be, to take it personally.  Not saying they would even have missed it, but just knowing it could be a possibility, I didn't want to chance. 

@GolfSpy Barbajo was the first to say it here, that I heard, and I've stolen it many times, but the members here Rock!!  You guys make the place, we just keep the lights on for it all to happen.

Thanks and be well

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when you became mod and tried to leave CG2 out of your name? I'm glad all of us that kept calling you CG2 encouraged you to keep it 😉

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max 10.5 Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S

3w/5w: :callaway-small: XR16 Fujikura Speeder Evo 565 S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX 4 50.10 | 54.10 | 58.09 Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5 BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :taylormade-small:TP5

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

How's that for a click-bait tile? But it's true.  My MGS Anniversary and story. 

Four years ago this week, I was browsing my Twitter timeline, when I saw a Tweet thread by MyGolfSpy and it got pretty heated. It wasn't your typical forged vs cast debate---shameless plug for this weeks NPG episode. It was deeper than that. While I can't recall exactly what everyone was so worked up about, they were definitely piling on MGS for a story or take it had put out. Like most times when we witness a car crash, we slow down to take a look...we know we shouldn't and we probably say we don't, but we all know we do. Anyway, I digress, I logged onto the site to see what all the fuss was about.

As I said, I honestly don't recall the topic, but what I found was a very well written story with tons of inside information that I had not seen the likes of from the current forum I was on, even though it had contacts with all the companies as well, they had never written a true piece of journalism like this. So I was hooked, I read several past articles, and not once did I find anything that I thought was false, untrue or inflammatory as the twitter trolls were calling it.   Again all I found were great articles, by Tony Covey, John Barba, Dave Wolfe and Chris Nickel  And four years later, they are all still pumping out the best golf writing in the business. 

Then I found my way to the forum, and what I found really hit home.  A very welcoming and friendly place.  It seemed to be led by guys like @revkev @hckymeyer ( who was the Forum Director along with @GolfSpy Barbajo )  @fozcycle @Kenny B@Jmikecpa@chisag  @jlukes @DawgDaddy and of course @BIG STU  Each one of these members and the others set a tone, I had never seen on a discussion board before, and I was part of the two other big ones as well.   It was a friendly, non confrontational tone.  I felt welcomed and at home right from the start.

In all honestly the forum wasn't near as big those four short years ago, and content was not as plentiful as it is now. True story, I told someone just this week, that I could log on and read all new posts and threads in less than 30 minutes or an hour.  And that's not a testament to my speed reading skills...ha 

Over the next few months, I started noticing some names from the other forums coming on board, some I had interacted with for several years such as  @ole gray @cnosil and @PMookie and a few I 'recruited"   Going back to the lack of new threads.  During those early months, I would often go back and find a thread from a year or several years ago and comment on it just  to stoke new conversation.  Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't   In a ironic twist,  @GolfSpy STUDque who joined about a year later, kind of did the same thing, but in a more weekly time theme of for #ThowBackThursday, and had fun reading the responses to old threads that some didn't notice the original date on.

I was fortunate that in December 2017, the site posted an opening for a couple Moderators.  I applied like I'm sure many of you did.  After a several stage application and virtual interview process,  I and Studque got the email, to start picking out our @Golfspy_names  I was stoked!  Then just a year later came the opportunity to be Forum Director, again Studque and I both got to split the duties of running the forum.  The opportunity to really have a direct hand in the things the forum does from Forum Testing. contests and other cool content is something we both enjoy and are appreciative of. 

We had to bring on a moderator to help us and we sorted through dozen and dozens of applications.  It was impossible to choose just one, and we had a true half dozen finalist that all would have been great.  But @GolfSpy Stroker and @GolfSpy MPR stood out and I can honestly say, the forum would't be doing nearly as well and have so many cool things going on without these two.   Most of you have no idea the amount of time and effort they put in behind the scenes to keep things functioning and running well here.  Thanks guys, I'm truly lucky to get to work with  three talented and dedicated guys as you all are. 

So I promise this isn't a "phase 1" of a long drawn out post...ha  It's already long enough.

I'll just end by saying this place has been my internet home for the past four years, and I've enjoyed every single moment of it. In away everyone that contributes here whether it's 20 posts a year or 3,000 posts a year....looking at you @Shankster 🙂   is like another family to me. 

And I truly appreciate you all! 

 

I do miss the #tbt from Stud. Congrats on the r years Rob we remember the golfspyrob days

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yungkory said:

Remember when you became mod and tried to leave CG2 out of your name? I'm glad all of us that kept calling you CG2 encouraged you to keep it 😉

Yeah.  We just talked about that among the Mods.  I wiesly listened to the majority.  

  • Like 5

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

I do miss the #tbt from Stud. Congrats on the r years Rob we remember the golfspyrob days

You had to be quick, If you blinked you missed it 

image.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've not been here as long as some of the other folks, but I consider it my one and only home to talk all things golf. You and every other member here have been some of the most kind and welcoming people I've ever seen in the internet and the love and passion for the game that's shared here is infectious. Thank you for all you do for us, you do an amazing job and the forum is a better place with you here. Congratulations on four years and I'm glad you found a home here on the forum!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Rob, all I can say is congrats and I look forward to 4 more years dealing with ya! BTW, call me when you get back to FL so we can go hit some balls.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

  • Like 3

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats! Site is the best hands down thanks for all you and moderators/admins etc do for the site in front and behind the scenes

  • Like 2

Check out my reviews

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

 :taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...