Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Cleveland Golf Introduces Two Additional Putter Lines

Golfspy_CG2

I didn't want this one to get overlooked with the other club releases today, so here are two new putters from Cleveland

CLEVELAND GOLF INTRODUCES

TWO ADDITIONAL PUTTER LINES

HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA – Aug. 10, 2020 – Cleveland Golf® is proud to announce the new Huntington Beach SOFT Premier putters, to go along with an array of new Huntington Beach SOFT models. Discover a new, premium putting experience and the confidence to sink more putts with the new Huntington Beach SOFT Premier, officially launching on Friday, Aug. 21, 2020.

“The Huntington Beach SOFT Premier builds upon the success of our current putter lineup,” said Brian Schielke, Marketing Director at Cleveland Golf. “With new head shapes, sleek designs, and a fitting system for every stroke type, we have a putter that will help any golfer improve their performance on the greens.”

The foundation of the Huntington Beach SOFT Premier is Cleveland Golf’s proprietary Speed Optimized Face Technology (SOFT). SOFT solves the crucial putting issue of distance control. SOFT normalizes the speed of putts across the entire putter face.

The center of the face features more condensed milling lines, while milling mark frequency decreases going outward from the center. Unlike similar technologies featured elsewhere, SOFT takes the next step by delivering model specific milling for each model so we can deliver optimized distance control regardless of the putter shape.

What separates the Huntington Beach SOFT Premier is a new Gray Satin finish that provides a sleek, premium look and limits glare.

Huntington Beach SOFT Premier features two specific putter grips to achieve optimal putting performance for each stroke type. For slight or strong arcing strokes, the Lamkin SINKFIT Skinny Pistol grip, combined with a toe-down weighting, will help facilitate clubhead rotation. Meanwhile, the larger Lamkin SINKFIT Pistol grip and face-balanced design is ideal for straight back stroke types.

Huntington Beach SOFT Premier No.4 .JPG

Key Innovations Inside Huntington Beach SOFT Premier:

• Gray Satin Finish: Sleek, Gray Satin PVD finish delivers a premium appearance and instills a sense of confidence.
  • Speed Optimized Face Technology: Ensuring consistent speed control and distance performance, Cleveland’s proprietary Speed Optimized Face Technology normalizes ball speed across the entire face of the putter, even on off-center putts.
  • Putting Fit System: With two different grip options, the new Huntington Beach SOFT Premier offers a precise fit depending on your stroke type and model preference.
  • Precision Milled Face: A unique diamond CNC milling pattern increases friction for a pure roll and softer feel at impact.

Furthermore, Cleveland Golf is introducing eight new tour-proven shapes to the Huntington Beach SOFT collection. These new releases offer a similar fitting system. For slight or strong arc types, the Huntington Beach SOFT Pistol grip comes standard, while straight back stroke types will benefit from the Huntington Beach SOFT Oversized grip.

Huntington Beach SOFT Premier putters are available for $159.99 MAP, while the new models of Huntington Beach SOFT putters are available for $129.99 MAP. Personalization is available for both models featuring 16 unique color selections and four different color fill areas for an additional $10. 

Huntington Beach SOFT Premier_Group.JPG

For more detailed information on the new Huntington Beach SOFT Premier putters, please visit: clevelandgolf.com.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

The HB line of putters are no joke. Amazing value. Good to see them changing the grips, because that was definitely the weak spot in the line.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I recently tried a Soft putter and really liked it! I’d give one of these new ones a go!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Currently using a HB SOFT 1 putter and really do enjoy it - but the looks and the extra head weight in that new 11 Premier make it look awfully enticing...

Driver: 2023 Callaway Paradym - Tensei AV White 65X
3w: Mizuno GT 180 14 degree
5w: Cobra Rad Speed 19 degree
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 4-PW
Wedges: Vokey SM7 52F, 56M, 60M
Putter: TaylorMade GTX black
Ball: Titleist Pro V1x #7

2023 Callaway Paradym Driver Tester

• 8 months later...

Love my HB 11c. I don't know how they don't get more love. Great feeling milled face, and I think it feels as good as any high end brand milled putter. Anyone upgraded shafts in their's? Might have to look at the premier line.

image.png.258d22fcc4d0d25f5fdb8eea25fcd23f.png B21 9.5* w/ PX Evenflow Black 6.5

:ping-small: G410 SFT 16* 3-wood w/ PX Evenflow Black 6.5

image.png.de7870be9e5ebe2ff26fab3151edb989.png Stealth DHY 2i w/ Aldila Ascent Black Stiff

:srixon-small: z585 4-AW w/ Modus3 120x

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack Raw 56.12 & 60.10 w/ Modus3 125w

image.png.a2a25073d1a41c5de1690a6254814da3.png Super Select Newport Plus -or- :odyssey-small: White Hot OG #1WS w/ Stroke Lab 

image.png.d2e91492049dce3981a9fad088921b12.png ProV1