TESTERS WANTED! ×

As the LPGA World Turns

tonyj5

Thanks@tonyj5

This is some good stuff. I've been trying to find more info on the ladies tour and pay more attention. Their games are more relatable than the PGA. Now only if they were on tv a bit more

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

28 minutes ago, Tsmithjr9 said:

Thanks@tonyj5

This is some good stuff. I've been trying to find more info on the ladies tour and pay more attention. Their games are more relatable than the PGA. Now only if they were on tv a bit more

Take Dead Aim

Watching them is even more impressive. Next year as a group we should make the trip to Toledo for either the Marathon Classic or even better the Solheim Cup which will be held at Inverness. Both are a short ride from the west side. FYI - here's ticket info for the Solheim https://www.cuetoems.com/solheim_2021/Tickets.aspx?_ga=2.49161062.1962935765.1597143920-218911975.1597143920

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Watching them is even more impressive. Next year as a group we should make the trip to Toledo for either the Marathon Classic or even better the Solheim Cup which will be held at Inverness. Both are a short ride from the west side. FYI - here's ticket info for the Solheim https://www.cuetoems.com/solheim_2021/Tickets.aspx?_ga=2.49161062.1962935765.1597143920-218911975.1597143920
Solheim would be awesome

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Danielle has been impressive. I feel bad for Lydia though. I Kno she said Al the right things after, but just have to wonder how she handles this mentally. She is one of my favorite players and I think it would be great for the LPGA to have her return to form, as she has a recognizable name. I hope the South Korean players return soon, although don't blame them for staying home right now.

1 hour ago, 2puttbogey said:

Danielle has been impressive. I feel bad for Lydia though. I Kno she said Al the right things after, but just have to wonder how she handles this mentally. She is one of my favorite players and I think it would be great for the LPGA to have her return to form, as she has a recognizable name. I hope the South Korean players return soon, although don't blame them for staying home right now.

There's been quite a bit written about her parents and the negative (?) effect on her - Most recently, Leadbetter wasn't very complementary - and that's putting it mildly.  It's interesting to me how these players as young stars take off early and then fizzle. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

There's been quite a bit written about her parents and the negative (?) effect on her - Most recently, Leadbetter wasn't very complementary - and that's putting it mildly.  It's interesting to me how these players as young stars take off early and then fizzle. 

Yeah I've read about this too? I do truly hope she believes herself about second being good, but after giving up that lead I don't know. The mystery of the young stars fizzling is strange. I'm a Minjee fan so I 'll be cheering for her to break through in the women's open coming up!