(6) Testers Announced: Kanibi CBD Products

TESTERS WANTED: KANIBI CBD  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Which best describes your opinion on CBD usage in golf?

• I use it often and think it's great
    • I've tried it but it's not for me
    • Never tried it before but am curious
    • Would never use it
    • Don't have enough information to form an opinion

Our Sponsors

1. Chicago
  2. Full Spectrum CBD Oil - Currently use CV Sciences Plus +CBD oil as a daily supplement. I would be interested to report differences between the two brands.
  3. On course demeanor is mostly calm throughout, but if the game goes sideways, thinking of my last wayward shot brings anxiety levels up.
  4. Fitbit Versa 2
Edited by tvangel

Driver: Titleist 917 D3

3 Wood: Titleist 917 F2

Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2

Irons: Ping iBlade (4-P)

Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* Volkey SM6

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro #9

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a fact; a number of high profile golfers are using CBD to help them with their game and they swear by it. Billy Horschel, Bubba Watson, Scott McCarron are just a few of the guys who have embrac

Not applying as a tester, but I use CBD cream and it really helps with my tennis elbow pain.

Congrats to the testers! This will be one I'll be following along for sure.

Posted Images

1. Wisconsin

2. Interested in the oils

3. Calm most rounds except when playing really bad. Pain gets to me on the back 9 which can make my play worse 

4. I use an Apple Watch to track steps and calories

50 year old male 3 handicap currently.   I experience some shoulder impingement pain from time to time when I play consecutive days along with some tendonitis in elbow.   Never tried CBD when golfing but would love to try it.     Thank you!!

Great opportunity! Have not seen this company but use CBD lotion/cream all the time and love it (have said it before but highly recommend the roll on sticks they are fantastic)

• Like 1

Follow my overall Vegan transition here

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Love to test this out. Been dealing with some joint pain/sleep issues that I've heard CBD could help with.

1. Idaho
  2. Sports cream and the drops -- some of those flavors sound like they'd go well in the morning coffee
  3. On course I'm pretty level headed, but one bad shot away from ruining my round. Definitely get inside my own head if I get a good round going. 
  4. Have had the Whoop 3.0 for the past 3 months. Great for HRV/Recovery/Sleep tracking. Would be really interested in sharing some feedback on how CBD might help. 

1. Alabama

2. Very interested in anything that will temper ailments  

3.  Back pain prevalent, anxiety at times

4. I Apps to track steps, yardage books to track notes and be aware of flaws, pain, and anxiousness 

Iron specs (7.0 X-Stiff/Standard L/L)

Driver specs (9.5*/X-Stiff)

right-handed

Huntsville, AL

H.I. +1.5

1. Alabama

2. Very interested in anything that will temper ailments  

3.  Back pain prevalent, anxiety at times

4. I Apps to track steps, yardage books to track notes and be aware of flaws, pain, and anxiousness 

Iron specs (7.0 X-Stiff/Standard L/L)

Driver specs (9.5*/X-Stiff)

right-handed

Huntsville, AL

H.I. +1.5

Like others, I am not applying to be a tester since I am already a user. I use the oils drops for sleep and the stick with Mentholatum for arthritic knee works great.

Due to job requiring random urinalyses, I checked to ensure that it was THC free, the one I chose was guaranteed to be no more than  .003% THC, spoke with company which is in military town and they understood my concerns. They stated I would have to drink about a litter of it to show up the next day in a test. So far zero.

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

Good Morning, I am very interested in trying your CBD Product and possibly promoting it. I currently own a company that helps bring all sort and kinds of products to athletes of all ages. I currently market a few of your reviewed products. 1 of which is SuperSpeed Golf. A lot of my athletes are of older generations and have multiple uses for CBD.

1. Location (Houston,TX)
  2. Product: Sports Cream or Really that would help ALL Players.
  3. My on-course demeanor is very focused and poised. I run a lot of youth and elderly camps so have to keep my cool and everything together at all times.)
  4. Do you use any sort of fitness tracking device? (I currently use & market the PRGR Launch Monitor but looking to review and market more. Like Trackman, Skytrack, Mevo+)
  1. Bentonville, AR
  2. I think the tincture or gummy would be the best option
  3. Fairly focused but can lose track depending on how fatigued I am from working out.
  4. I use a Garmin Forerunner 245 watch to track all my workouts and daily activities/HR/Stress/etc.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

New York

Would like to try the Choco Mint, 1500mg

I am pretty calm during rounds, but tend to lose focus.  Also, when the round starts to go South, my mind gets in the way of moving onto the next shot.

I use a Garmin S62

To be transparent, I have tried CBD before.  The first time I tried it on a course (given by a friend) I did feel much more relaxed.  Then I bought some broad spectrum (no traces of THC) CBD which I found ineffective.  Looking to try some full spectrum CBD.

PING G25

PING G25 4W

PING G25 3H

PING i200 4 - U

Cleveland RTX 2.0 54°, 58°

Mizuno MCraft II

Not applying as a tester, but I use CBD cream and it really helps with my tennis elbow pain.

Ditto - both my trainer and my physician recommended that I try the sports cream and it’s worked wonders for my elbow.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

1. Celina, Tx
  2. Sports Cream or Tincture
  3. Im boiling just under the easy going service. I love to compete and hate to lose.  
  4. I wear a Polar Vantage watch to track my regular fitness.

“Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. “ - Gen Patton

Playing out of  Celina, Tx with a mediocre 92 average.....Coach!

Ping G410 Plus - 10.5* Alta CB 55 Stiff

Callaway Mavriks 4-AW TT-X100

Nike SV 52* TT-S400

Taylormade Hit Toe 56* KB-2.0 Hi Rev

Taylormade Spider X Tour - all black

Trophy Hunter RealTree Camo Bag

Friday Harbor, WA

Most interested in testing the sports creme. I currently use a different brand of CBD sports creme as a topical for relief from the pain of gout flareups and it works well. I haven't used it in association with golf. I'd like to compare the Kanibi with that brand. I would also consider the other Kanibi products, especially the tinctures or gummies. 

I tend to be focused and play quickly. I've been working hard on my mental and physical control during the rounds in an effort to eliminate rushed decisions and get my 14 handicap down to single digits (I'm 75, so it is a challenge). I'm slowing everything down to a more consistent pace without rushing my walking or sequence of play. My wife and I, and the other playing partners that I typically play with, walk 18 holes in 3.5 hours or less if slower players aren't in front of us, so there are a lot of 7am tee times.

I don't use a fitness tracker.