Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Customer service feedback

beelzeberto

Been seeing a good amount of positive customer service stories lately and I just wanted to add mine, and possibly make a thread for all stories. Good, bad, so-so, lets hear em!

I was playing Tuesday and hit my first drive, but it sounded off. Looked down and saw what looked to be a crack on my M5 driver toe. I sent a message to Taylormade with pictures and they didn't even hesitate to say they are sending a replacement and I should receive it in less than a couple of weeks. They're replacing the head AND shaft for some reason, and I'll send mine back in the box they send me the new one in.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

Been seeing a good amount of positive customer service stories lately and I just wanted to add mine, and possibly make a thread for all stories. Good, bad, so-so, lets hear em!
I was playing Tuesday and hit my first drive, but it sounded off. Looked down and saw what looked to be a crack on my M5 driver toe. I sent a message to Taylormade with pictures and they didn't even hesitate to say they are sending a replacement and I should receive it in less than a couple of weeks. They're replacing the head AND shaft for some reason, and I'll send mine back in the box they send me the new one in.
Fantastic news!

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

13 hours ago, beelzeberto said:

I caved the head in on mine 1 day shy of 1 month after I bought it. I took it to Dick's and TM sent out a new one. Why they didn't have Dick's give me a new one and send them a replacement is beyond me and playing without driver for two weeks sucks but they stood behind their product.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

2 hours ago, MattF said:

I caved the head in on mine 1 day shy of 1 month after I bought it. I took it to Dick's and TM sent out a new one. Why they didn't have Dick's give me a new one and send them a replacement is beyond me and playing without driver for two weeks sucks but they stood behind their product.

This is actually the second replacement on this Driver. I originally bought it used from a local golf shop and one of the little plastic circle pieces fell out and left a hole two days after buying it. TM replaced it then with no problems as well.

I'm not sure if the M5 has problems like this with everyone, but it's a tad worrisome. BUT, like you said TM stands behind their product and replaced it without hesitation.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

I just want to follow up with the TM M5 customer service, they sent me a brand new SIM driver to replace the M5. I wasn't expecting that at all but I'm stoked about it.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

This seems like it may be a good place to toss out a problem I have.  It isn't a direct customer service issue, but I may have to contact TM directly.  I bought a TM club back in April through Global Golf and it came with instructions on how to register it with TM.  However, the web address takes me to a TM page that says it will be back soon as they are updating their process.  Any suggestions? 

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

And much more on subject, the very first time I used Global Golf, I paid through PayPal and had an issue created by PayPal.  For some reason, PayPal inserted my old address that I haven't lived at in almost 6 years.  I called Global Golf as soon as I noticed it and the guy I spoke to fixed the issue right then and there and my package arrived on time and at the right address. 

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

5 hours ago, AmishJason said:

This seems like it may be a good place to toss out a problem I have.  It isn't a direct customer service issue, but I may have to contact TM directly.  I bought a TM club back in April through Global Golf and it came with instructions on how to register it with TM.  However, the web address takes me to a TM page that says it will be back soon as they are updating their process.  Any suggestions? 

I just looked on their site and this is what is written:

Thank you for visiting our product registration page. Please check back in the coming months as we update our registration experience.

Also note, you can still make a warranty claim without registering your product.

So, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

When I first started playing, I had a boxed set my wife gave me for Father's Day and I wanted a "real" driver. So I bought a Callaway Razr Fit driver at DSG on clearance. That June I was on the course and came in steep on a drive and the shaft actually cracked up by the handle. It was the damnedest thing. I called Callaway just to see if I could get a new shaft, and instead they sent me a brand new Big Bertha, which was the current model at the time. It arrived just a few days after the call, and I was beyond impressed. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

On 8/30/2020 at 10:34 PM, AmishJason said:

I would email Taylormade with your name, address, and serial number of the driver with your description of the issue. That way you at least have it on record with them. 

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg