Trackman 4 for sale

Our Sponsors

Lightly used trackman 4 for sale. Have original box and all software is updated. Lost charger but it’s only $38 for a new one. A couple minor scratches but not extremely noticeable. Asking only 10,000 or best offer. 

Photos?  Is it indoor/outdoor or just indoor? Where are you located?  Do you know if the machine is fully transferable (software-wise) and when is your software subscription good until?   Do you also have the hardware maintenance subscription?  Thx

Edited by mia

In New Jersey can’t say if it has outdoor use also since it was not my device. If you know how to check I will check and let you know. I’m also not aware of any fees to transfer software since the person has passed away. I can tell you that I do have paperwork that says it was serviced this year and things are up to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1748.jpgIMG_1754.jpg

Wish I could afford this.

Best bet is probably to list the serial # and then let the potential buyers verify whatever they need to with Trackman directly that way there is no confusion or miscommunication since OP did not purchase it originally and may not be the most knowledgeable about the product.