Our Sponsors

1 hour ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Just when you start feeling good about your game, then you watch what these guys are doing in this tournament. Good grief its about to be 30 under for 4  days. 

Yup.  I attended and volunteered for all but one of The Boeing Classic events.  I loved getting there early and watching the players come out to the range.  Then they begin hitting and you are quickly reminded just how amateur you are 🙂.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my least favorite time of the golf season.  The NASPGA playoffs... 🙄 But, this year is ‘ok’... since we will be rolling in to two majors that are far more exciting than the race for the F

Shoot 30 under for the week. Win by 11. Talk about bringing a golf course and a field to their collective knees. Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I have said it for a while.  With everyone playing their best, DJ is the best player out there.  And that includes Rory! 

Posted Images

I have said it for a while.  With everyone playing their best, DJ is the best player out there.  And that includes Rory! 

• Like 4

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

Gotta agree w that partner.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Another TPC snooze-fest.  The Women's Open was such a better viewing experience. 

With that said, they could play at your local muny and -30 would be impressive.  Especially beating a field of the best players in the world by 11 shots.  The other thing that stood out to me, Scotty Scheffler shot a front side 30 and 59 total on Friday and would have been 4 down thru 8 holes to DJ if they had playing match play!

• Like 1

I know a lot of people find it boring when stuff like this weekend happens, but I really enjoy watching it. To me, it is fascinating to watch someone firing on all cylinders. I love Kisner's quote from the weekend: "He can absolutely dismantle a golf course when he's on," Kisner said. "I've been watching it for 25 years. I'm pretty accustomed to it. When he's on, I just step to the side and try to add to my bank account."

• Like 3

Driver: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 9.5* Recoil 460ES cut to 45"
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-PW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
AW: :mizuno-small:S5 52*
SW: :cleveland-small: 588
LW: :callaway-small: MD3
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: :bridgestone-small: Tour B Stand Bag
Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

:SuperSpeed: Tester
Starting Driver Speed on PRGR Monitor: 102 mph

Final Driver Speed (end of Level 2): 120 mph

39 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

I know a lot of people find it boring when stuff like this weekend happens, but I really enjoy watching it. To me, it is fascinating to watch someone firing on all cylinders. I love Kisner's quote from the weekend: "He can absolutely dismantle a golf course when he's on," Kisner said. "I've been watching it for 25 years. I'm pretty accustomed to it. When he's on, I just step to the side and try to add to my bank account."

Also loved Harry Higg's Quote.  "I was just trying to win the B Flight.  The A Flight was already decided"   But seriously what more can they say.  They played the same course he did, he just blitzed them.

It was almost like watching Tiger at the 2000 US Open.  Everyone else was playing for 2nd place money.   I didn't find it boring at all.  I was hoping for birdies on the back 9 so he could eclipse the -31 score shot a Kapalua. 

• Like 2

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

One more win for Kopeka to chew on 😄

• Like 1

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Another TPC snooze-fest.  The Women's Open was such a better viewing experience. 
With that said, they could play at your local muny and -30 would be impressive.  Especially beating a field of the best players in the world by 11 shots.  The other thing that stood out to me, Scotty Scheffler shot a front side 30 and 59 total on Friday and would have been 4 down thru 8 holes to DJ if they had playing match play!

Women’s Open was great, SWMBO watched the end of it w me.
I didn’t mind the Northern Trust, enjoyed watching DJ play lights out. Something I’m unfamiliar with.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

54 minutes ago, Kanoito said:

One more win for Kopeka to chew on 😄

I'm hoping Koepka's comments following the Saturday round of the PGA Championship motivated DJ a bit going forward.  Assuming Koepka is able to play, I'd love to see DJ humble Koepka a bit at Winged Foot.

• Like 1