Like New P790 2019, Modus 105 stiff, SOLD!

chisag

... As always giving MGS first shot at these. Replaced my last set of P790's with these new 2019 P790's this past winter. Covid prevented me from playing them and the arrival of my T100-S for a MGS review made them my 3rd string irons. Only played 2 times so they look almost new. Faces are perfect with a little scuffing on some soles. NO range time. Upgraded Modus 105 shafts and UTx grips. They are +1/4 inch long. I have a Mitchell Tour Loft Lie machine and can bend these to your personal specs. 

BONUS! I will include the Modus 105 GW shaft that you can install for continuity. 

2019 Taylor Made P790 4-pw, Modus 105 stiff flex shafts +1/4", Lamkin UTx grips, BONUS Modus 105 wedge shaft with UTx grip. 

Brand new $1361 plus the cost of an additional Modus 105 shaft ($37) and UTx grip ($8) as seen below these are $1406 and I am selling for only $999 shipped!!!!!

SOLD!!!

• Like 1

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max 10.5* ... Diamana Ltd 60R
Fairway:  TaylorMade SIM2 Max 15* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
                 TaylorMade SIM2 Max 18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:   TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
              Taylor Made Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Steelfiber 95R
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Steelfiber 95R
                 Vokey SM8 58* ... Steelfiber 95R
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

Those are beautiful.  I just wish my game good enough to play with them.  Good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

Just tap it in.  Lil' taparoo.

:honma: TW747 460 10.5° Vizard stiff

:adams-small: 4 Hybrid

:Sub70: 699 5-Aw; KBS Tour-V 90 Stiff

:cleveland-small: Tour Action 58°

:taylormade-small: Spider Interactive

These are some sweet irons, I have a set with different shafts. This is a great deal for someone.

Now Chisag, if you want to part with those Titleist irons, you don't even need to post them. just send me a PM and the check will be in the mail.

• Like 1

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max - 9*, Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Diamana 75 Limited Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  7 - PW T100S, 4 -6 T200 all with Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff
Wedges:  :titelist-small:Vokey SM 7 - 50*, 56*, 60*  Standard Wedge Shafts                                                                                                                                   

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5           
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1 X

• 1 month later...

On 8/19/2020 at 7:20 PM, GaDawg said:

These are some sweet irons, I have a set with different shafts. This is a great deal for someone.

Now Chisag, if you want to part with those Titleist irons, you don't even need to post them. just send me a PM and the check will be in the mail.

I have a set of t100s as for sale if you are interested let me know 

Edited by jbaggett19

Callway Epic D,3,5

Sim2 *2hybird

770's 5-pw

Ping glide 52,56,60

Scotty Camron