Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

The MyGolfSpy Buckle

• SPY VIP

Many of you probably read GolfSpy Matt's review of the buckles and belts he received from 59 Belts. Now we all see a lot of cool stuff here, but it's rare that I'm actually jealous of the gear the other guys review. In the case of Matt's buckles, I was positively green with envy.

After browsing the 59 site for a bit, I came dangerously close to buying a buckle from their stock choices, but before I did, I decided to reach out to 59 Belt's owner, Trevor Derrheim, and see about getting some custom work done.

It turns out turning the MyGolfSpy logo into a buckle was a bit more difficult than Trevor and I imagined, but he and his team got it done, and the final results have absolutely exceeded my expectations. Even though my sub-par photo skills don't do the buckle justice, I'm thinking you guys will get a good sense of the quality of Trevor's work.

Let me know what you guys think as we might consider adding these to the MyGolfSpy store.

AEC_0004.jpg

AEC_0007.jpg

AEC_0011.jpg

AEC_9995.jpg

AEC_0003.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I want one.... Soon. I am tired of wearing J.Lindeberg and Puma... Time for something fresh..

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

That looks great!

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

I like this and would be proud to sport it. I am still wondering about the new headcovers????

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

• SPY VIP

I love this belt buckle, may I ask what it ended up costing?

The short answer is that it wasn't cheap, but a fair amount of the cost was for the initial design and layout work. We're looking into being able to offer the buckles in the MyGolfSpy store in both the stainless and players series. Who knows...maybe if it goes well, this time next year we'll be talking about the 2.0 version.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

I'm a "returning" player - haven't played in 15 years (shoulder problems "kinda fixed"), and am enjoying the heck out of - well, I'm STOKED! and I don't have a golf buckle - or even a good belt (I could use a good belt after my scores)...so this one got me to looking at what's out there - the corporate stuff....and I wouldn't wear one of those other ones if it were the last day...but THIS ONE- NOW THIS IS PURE SEX, when it comes to belt accoutramont! I hope they'll be sold here, and not be as expensive as the Muira clubs you reviewed....

Linwood

Well, why not!

Seems I've bought almost everything you've reviewed...well, maybe not everything...but yes, I will be interested in the buckle, if and when it becomes available!

Doc (buckical)

Ping45

Very Fine....great style.....unique.

I would be proud to wear it.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

• 4 weeks later...
  • SPY VIP

FYI - Our custom designed buckles are now available (both Stainless and Players series) in the MyGolfSpy Store. Get Yours Now!

Archived