TESTERS WANTED! ×

VICE Pro hot?

I recently got a sleeve of Vice Pro golf balls that I put into play this past week. However these balls were flying off the club head. I usually game ProV1x. My typical 56 degree wedge goes about 100-105 yards and I had multiple occasions where it was going 130 yards. It wasn't until late in the round that I was able to adjust by clubbing down to adjust for the increase in distance. I know these balls always have high reviews as a substitute for high end tour balls but has anyone else had this issue? Also do you think this extra 10-15 yards is worth it?

FCEE862D-D267-4568-8DA7-E6E793A58FAC.jpeg

Driver: Taylormade Sim 2 Max

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Max

Driving Iron: Titleist u510

Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr

Irons: Taylormade P760

Wedges: Vokey Jet Black 52/56/60

Putter: Taylormade Spider X

Ball: ProV1x

Pretty consistent for me as well.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried these as well last month, I think I would have stuck with them if they had better durability...they flew off the face.

They seemed to start getting cuts in them after like 3 or 4 holes, so back to V1's

:mizuno-small: Irons: Mizuno MP53 Stiff/standard 

:mizuno-small: Hybrid: 4I

:ping-small: Driver: Ping G25 9 degree, stiff

:cleveland-small: Wedges: 52, 56, 60

:scotty-cameron-1: Select Roundback 2014

I absolutely love the 2020 version.  I have been playing them exclusively since May.  Green-side and short iron/wedge spin is significantly better than the Snell offerings.  Durability of the 2020 version is significantly better than the previous version.  I haven't had a single issue with durability.  I routinely play the same ball for multiple rounds without hesitation. 

Whatever durability issues Vice had with their previous offerings, they have rectified!

4 hours ago, sixcat said:

I absolutely love the 2020 version.  I have been playing them exclusively since May.  Green-side and short iron/wedge spin is significantly better than the Snell offerings.  Durability of the 2020 version is significantly better than the previous version.  I haven't had a single issue with durability.  I routinely play the same ball for multiple rounds without hesitation. 

Whatever durability issues Vice had with their previous offerings, they have rectified!

That's good to know I loved how it played but I was getting cuts with wedges and had to stop playing them. I tend to be a very high spin golfer without trying so I'll have to put them to the test.