TESTERS WANTED! ×

Patriot Clubs Anyone?

fozcycle

Great Review longdrivenate, I appreciate all the detail.  I think I might go ahead and call and do this myself.  I just wonder how difficult it will be to get the RMA to return the "test woods" at the end?  

Just got fitted for a new set of high irons (7-Gw) plus a 7w and 11w.  Will be interesting to see what the 3w and 5w are like. 

And here we go, 3w/5w/9w are on the way.  Don't need the 7w to test as I have one in my new set. Charge upfront, and then have to deal with the return/refund process at the end.  

Talked with Gary, and got the same "schpiel" that longdrivenate did, about crushing the ball and custom made for you, etc.  Other than that, nice guy overall. 

PXG 0811 9° w Mitsubishi Diamana Blue Shaft

Wishon Single Length 6-AW w/ Veylix Alpina Wildeye shafts

Wishon 929 4w/ Acer 7w /11w w/ LAGP Reign Silver Shafts

Wishon 775HS 27° Hybrid

Taylormade MG Hi-Toe 54° / Taylormade MG Hi-Toe 58° 

Sub70 Sycamore 03 Mallet

Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag / Bag Boy Nitron Cart 

CaddyTek Caddyview V2 

State Director  (NM)  Bugles Across America - Proudly and Humbly Sounding Live Taps for our Nations Hero's. 

NMDVS Military Honors Patch Email.jpg

Just curious, aside from the "free" driver what the appeal is with these clubs? At $125 each for the fairways, I'd think that buying used from a known OEM would be a better value especially if you consider resale value if you ever move on from these. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

3 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Just curious, aside from the "free" driver what the appeal is with these clubs? At $125 each for the fairways, I'd think that buying used from a known OEM would be a better value especially if you consider resale value if you ever move on from these. 

I don't think there is much benefit tbh. I did it more for fun because I like testing random clubs and golf training aids etc and this was "risk free". Still undetermined if I'll keep any of them but it sounds easy enough to send em back for a full refund after messing around with them for a few weeks, so that's my plan unless I end up really liking any of them. 

WITB:

Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero

Irons: Taylormade P770 4i - AW

Wedges: Taylormade MG3 at 55 and 60 degrees

Taylormade Stealth Plus 3Hy

Taylormade Stealth Plus 3W

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Arm Lock

My story…..About a month ago I got an email with the free driver thing...The email came from a golf business that I actually work for and these type promotions are normal and expected. So my call was based on that. Upon calling and chatting the deal became yea you get the driver if you buy the 3/5/7. They went over the return policy a few times. I game Epic Flash 1/3 which were fit for me. So I didn't have any expectations with keeping the driver. I game Titleist hybrids which cover distances that 5/7 woods would cover. The deal was 133 each for the 3 woods or $428 inc shipping. I agreed expecting I'd be charged after.  They charged me quickly and the clubs came a week ago. In the meantime I received another offer and I realized that the previous offer was not sponsored by my golf contact but was random thru their mail list. But I had the fail safe of a return to fall back on. 

So I took the clubs out to the course a few days ago and the range was closed. I was there for an event and the owner allowed me to go to a hole which was removed from play for about an hour and I had luckily brought a bag of Pro V's with me so I did a side by side comparison to my gamers for 1/3/7 both off tee and from fairway with 3/7. I didn't hit the 5 as I expected the other 3 clubs would offer enough info to make an informed decision. 

The driver was ok....But my Epic Flash is my Rockstar in my bag. So the Patriot driver was about 5 yards shorter but flew quite well and was a decent club. I cut an inch off my Epic and since then I have nutted it like 90% of the time. So the driver never was going to compete really...It was to be a give away to a grand son who is taking up the game.

The 3w which plays off 43.5 inches long which is an inch longer than my Epic was actually longer than my Epic. It swings nice, sounds fine and goes straight. My Epic I hit a baby draw. This 3w is a good club. I doubt I'll game it but it is an alternative.

The 7w and my 21 hybrid were pretty much identical in outcomes. My 21 hybrid is my go to trouble club and tough to imagine replacing it. The 7w had slightly higher flight and stopped quicker on the green. 

So after review I decided I was returning the 3/5/7 as I never intended on keeping them or paying for them.  So I made the call yesterday. Anyone who engages in this process be prepared...the handler of your return call is one of the 3 owners and he is good. He went thru the set up of his company and his priority of hiring veterans.  I explained to him that I engaged with his company thinking it was a part of a program by the organization I do work with. I pointed out that after ordering the clubs I was solicited again by another company and I became aware that I was off base in my understanding. He spent much time elaborating on his company and procedures and was complementary. I continued to point out the clubs were good but that my gamers were better and I didn't need them. He then advised he had two offers for me to consider...first was he would send out a set of their cavity back irons with Accuflex shafts of 5 to SW...my cost would be nothing. no shipping...Just they keep the original payment. I advised I had just gotten new irons Staffs and I had no need for them. He then moved to option 2 which was keep the clubs and he would refund $250. I agreed to that as I might actually game one or two and I have places to give the others and $179 for the 4 clubs is a nice deal.

Overall, The company is delivering decent product and if you play the negotiation game the final cost should be minimal.   

Epic Flash 9 &15

Titliest 915 18&21

Staff 5 to G

Ping SW

Wide Flange LW

TM Spider X

Saw this in the Bargain Bag Monday .IMG_1525.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I'll be interested in a follow up a few months down the road to see how many other solicitations the buyers have received at that point.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 11:25 AM, Silverhorn43 said:

Great Review longdrivenate, I appreciate all the detail.  I think I might go ahead and call and do this myself.  I just wonder how difficult it will be to get the RMA to return the "test woods" at the end?  

Just got fitted for a new set of high irons (7-Gw) plus a 7w and 11w.  Will be interesting to see what the 3w and 5w are like. 

And here we go, 3w/5w/9w are on the way.  Don't need the 7w to test as I have one in my new set. Charge upfront, and then have to deal with the return/refund process at the end.  

Talked with Gary, and got the same "schpiel" that longdrivenate did, about crushing the ball and custom made for you, etc.  Other than that, nice guy overall. 

Had them "on order" week before last, and "shipped" this past Monday.  After not seeing any activity on the UPS Tracking # all week, I called PG and it looks like UPS lost my test clubs.  Spoke with Tim (one of the owners) and he said they would start on a fresh set for me this morning and will ship out 2nd Day Air on Monday.  So far, Customer Service is top notch. 

Wishon 775HS 27° Hybrid

Sub70 Sycamore 03 Mallet

CaddyTek Caddyview V2 

State Director  (NM)  Bugles Across America - Proudly and Humbly Sounding Live Taps for our Nations Hero's. 

On 10/16/2020 at 4:35 PM, Flog4 said:

So after review I decided I was returning the 3/5/7 as I never intended on keeping them or paying for them.  So I made the call yesterday. Anyone who engages in this process be prepared...the handler of your return call is one of the 3 owners and he is good. He went thru the set up of his company and his priority of hiring veterans.  I explained to him that I engaged with his company thinking it was a part of a program by the organization I do work with. I pointed out that after ordering the clubs I was solicited again by another company and I became aware that I was off base in my understanding. He spent much time elaborating on his company and procedures and was complementary. I continued to point out the clubs were good but that my gamers were better and I didn't need them. He then advised he had two offers for me to consider...first was he would send out a set of their cavity back irons with Accuflex shafts of 5 to SW...my cost would be nothing. no shipping...Just they keep the original payment. I advised I had just gotten new irons Staffs and I had no need for them. He then moved to option 2 which was keep the clubs and he would refund $250. I agreed to that as I might actually game one or two and I have places to give the others and $179 for the 4 clubs is a nice deal.

Overall, The company is delivering decent product and if you play the negotiation game the final cost should be minimal.   

I decided this week I was going to return the woods. When I called, I had the same experience. It was a very pleasant interaction. They were super professional, not overly sales-y, and when I said I appreciated the offers but just wasn't going to use the clubs, they totally understood and were happy to process a refund and set up a return. At the end of the day, they seem like a quality company trying to do the hard work of creating a new golf brand. I have nothing bad to say about them and if you need any of these clubs and don't mind the lack of a "brand name" in your bag, then I'd say go for it. Worst case you can always return them pretty easily. 

WITB:

Funny to read the reviews and comments here.

I have tried and even purchased a club or two from Warrior Golf in the past.   

I got a recent message from Hole 19 about these Patriot Golf clubs which seems like a Warrior Club knock off (if there's such a thing).

I tried calling - couldn't get through to anyone - and 3 days later, someone called me back.

Similar type deal - try out their Irons (P-4w) or you can try out their fairway woods (3,5,7) and you get a "Free gift".   Free gift options are either their driver, 3 wedges (52,56,60) or a putter.

I like my driver, so that wasn't an option.  I am actually using my Warrior wedges - and lost my 56 degree, so I thought I'd give this a go.   

The strange thing is that they had NO pictures to look at about what the clubs look like.  You can go to PatriotGolf.com which is a site in the midst of being built - old images of their driver, nothing of the putter, driver, woods, irons, etc.  I was told that the irons "are like the Calloway Irons", but they couldn't tell me WHICH model of irons.

The offer was that I pony up $499 (if I keep the irons) plus $40 for shipping and I should have the clubs to try and the wedges in a week or so.  If I wanted to try the putter, it would have been another $99 (he actually offered me another $50 off of it later), but I passed on the putter because it was a mallet putter which isn't my favorite look - so I passed on it.

I decided to gamble with basically $60 to check this out.   Worst case, I assume I get 3 wedges I can use.   I have good irons, but was curious about trying some new ones and they have a "45 day policy" to try it so whatever.

I found the comments about the "grip it and rip it" in this thread funny as the sales guy (nice enough dude, although I'm not sure how honest he was as he said he had the Patriot Putter, but couldn't seem to describe it very well) kept using that phrase.

I'll be curious what others think of these clubs.  For $500, I could get some actual Calloway irons that would have some eventual trade-in resale value.   Even if the Patriot Golf/WArrior clubs are good - they have ZERO value on the street.  If you like them, awesome, but they're typically throw away clubs.

Eric Goldstein

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't.  I just got the same email offer for the driver.  Called and the deal was that I get a custom set of irons mailed to me with the driver that I had to try out and assess after 45 days.  I would have to pay $499 for the irons, which would be refunded if I decided not to keep them, and driver would be mine to keep.  I passed, even after the rep lowered the price to $399.  I'm not going to shell out $399 for clubs I haven't tried and the hassle then of trying to get my money back for a driver that I haven't tried.  Since good drivers don't come cheap, I'm assuming you get what you pay for and I assumed it was "too good to be (good) true".  

• 2 weeks later...

Fell for this gimmick and the clubs are so-so.  I was to try them and critique and could keep the driver for free.  Now is time to return the clubs as I did not like them.  Phone number and email are bogus and don't work.  LOoks like Ive been had.  Don't fall for it!!!

On 11/30/2020 at 11:10 AM, GordyMoe said:

Fell for this gimmick and the clubs are so-so.  I was to try them and critique and could keep the driver for free.  Now is time to return the clubs as I did not like them.  Phone number and email are bogus and don't work.  LOoks like Ive been had.  Don't fall for it!!!

I agree the clubs are so-so but I had no problem returning them and getting a complete refund. Are you using the right phone number? This is the customer service number I was provided: 888-864-9728. I just called it and can confirm it is active and staffed...

WITB:

On 11/30/2020 at 12:10 PM, GordyMoe said:

I 2nd Nate on this also GordyMoe, I think you might have maybe misdialed?  I just got off the phone with them about returning the set of woods I was testing out.  Give it another shot. 

Thanks to longdrivenate's experience on the phone with them I knew what to expect in getting the RMA. I fully intended to wait it out for the full refund as I had no intention of keeping them (for which I'll explain below), and got the "split the difference" offer which I said no to. I actually had the RMA # written down and he had one final offer.  He said they'd be writing them off at $40/ea. since they were not considered new anymore and would I take that price (3 @ $120), I said make it $100 and refund the balance and I'll do it for the sake of not going the the hassle of boxing and shipping.  Done deal, and for what they are, I'm happy. My oldest is taking a Golf Class so they can fill his bag. 

So back in September I started the fitting process and had a new set of irons and middle fairway woods (7w and 11w) made. The plan with my fitter is to fit me for a Driver and 4w after the 1st of the year, letting the bank account recover from the above purchase, so having a 3/5/9 in the bag doesn't really do much for me. So, the ad come across email and decided to bite, sure I'll upgrade my 2010 Callaway FTi for free LOL, and it'll be fun to test clubs. I did a 3w, 5w, and 9w for my test group (since I had the 7w).  The only thing I did wrong was order Standard Grips, instead of Mid-Size.  They are small, but that's an easy fix. 

I planned to play 2-3 rounds of golf outside of driving range time, but a freak snowstorm 2 days after I got these, a drowning in the pond at a Golf Resort that shut down the course the weekend I was there (sad story), and our Governor shutting our state down for two weeks over Thanksgiving, totally blew my 45 day test period. It's 2020, what more can I say. So, 95% of testing was done at the driving range, 3-4 days (lunch hours from work), and only 1 round of golf.  Didn't get the distance I was getting on the range, but I wasn't hitting range rocks and the fairways aren't as hard.  I used a Taylormade TP5 for the round. 

Driver (Reg Shaft / 44.5") - (PROS) Feels good overall, head looks good, no adjustments for weighting or on hosel.  It performed exactly as I expected against a 10 year old driver.  I was getting about 215-225 yards total with the Callaway, where I'd carry 225-240 with the Patriot driver and roll out another 25-30 yards.  Nice, this will work well for now.  Hit pretty straight, nice forgiveness.  I'm not one that shapes shots yet, so not trying anything fancy, just keep it in the green stuff, and down the middle. Like I mentioned above, I "ordered" the wrong grips, so for giggles and grins, I bought a Jumbomax grip.  Holy Hell, what a difference.  Talk about grip it and rip it, unknown if it's added any real distance, but doesn't feel like I'm going to loose the club now. Anyway, this is staying in my bag until I get back with my fitter and complete the process I mentioned above. 

(CONS) - Those shafts...ugh, Orange and Cream.  Really?  Who thought that was an attractive color scheme?!?

244897589_DriverBottom.jpg.f13f0707edd8172c0ad0aa1512be323e.jpg1599794314_DriverFace.jpg.00ca428243085c4aab6c716fd255cf75.jpg978736161_DriverTeeView.jpg.4bf85bd34b619d83b826ac3f7771db60.jpg

3+ Wood  (Reg Shaft / 43.5") -  (PROS) Well, what can I say?  Its a 3w, either you can hit it or you can't.  I'm at the "can't" stage right now.  The few shots that I did hit well went straight gave me decent roll outs to 220-230 range. Grips might be playing a part in this being too small, will upgrade those in the future and work on my technique and see if things improve. Will play with at the range, but most likely won't get a ride in the bag. 

(CONS) - Those shafts, did I mention the color?

632987454_3WoodBottom.jpg.54515e44513e331b0d3d9db4e57dc8e9.jpg

5 Wood (Reg Shaft / 42.5") - (PROS) Very easy club to hit after a few swings.  Everything was straight and would get 200 plus yards on roll out.  I get this distance with my 7 wood that was fit for me, due to much better quality materials so the 5w will go in my son's bag.  

(CONS) - Did I mention the col....yeah, I think so. 

1815670499_5WoodBottom.jpg.3628386d1f5ba2713047d42cd7a63237.jpg

9 Wood (Reg Shaft / 40.5") - (PROS) Again an easy club to hit, very forgiving and straight. Getting average distance and nice height on the shot, rolling out 180-195.  Again, my 11w covers this gap, so it'll go in my son's bag. 

(CONS) - Yeah, I think you know. 

572389767_9WoodBottom.jpg.eb20f823a554c6d1d06f7a687a8c47bc.jpg

577630235_AllFour.jpg.5278459314888931ee3d235c6e0ef7df.jpgHeadcovers.jpg.3e318ecf88368f2d5b029953f5fc6fe1.jpg2021984824_BottomHeadcover.jpg.a31b0bdd33fe75075243b25f0253daa1.jpg

OVERALL THOUGHTS - For a Mid to High handicapper that is looking to upgrade the woods, I think this might be a good inexpensive option to upgrade to current tech, along with a "free" Driver.  If I hadn't just upgraded my entire golf bag, I'd happily play these for a couple years or until I was ready for the next level.  YMMV

Thanks for reading and stay in the short stuff.

Driver Face.jpg

Edited by Silverhorn43

Wishon 775HS 27° Hybrid

Sub70 Sycamore 03 Mallet

CaddyTek Caddyview V2 

I liked the veteran pitch and ordered a set.   I did this before reading all your great comments.    To make it short,  I decided to cancel order.   All phone calls to 888 number are going to voicemail, and the voicemail is full so I am unable to make contact with customer service.   I will continue to try but frankly wish I used more of my common sense before going down this rabbit hole.  

13 minutes ago, stanmrich said:

I liked the veteran pitch and ordered a set.   I did this before reading all your great comments.    To make it short,  I decided to cancel order.   All phone calls to 888 number are going to voicemail, and the voicemail is full so I am unable to make contact with customer service.   I will continue to try but frankly wish I used more of my common sense before going down this rabbit hole.  

Wow, that is strange, I've talked to them 3-4 times and never had that happen.  Are you calling Cust Svc at 888-864-9728?  Sales # is 888-728-8090.

And Welcome!!!

Edited by Silverhorn43

Wishon 775HS 27° Hybrid

Sub70 Sycamore 03 Mallet

CaddyTek Caddyview V2 

Silverhorn43,

I just noticed your handle "Bugles Across America".  Great job.   Part of the reason I ordered these clubs was related to the Patriot symbology.    I actually hoped it had more to do with veterans and less to do about mass marketing to the gullible.   I think   in retrospect I was mislead, considering I absolutely never, in the past, have fallen for sketchy 'free' stuff marketing.    I stupidly rationalized my decision based on helping veterans and 'evaluating' a new product developed to help veterans.   I was wrong in my initial thoughts and see by the many responses to this thread that I was basically conned to purchase cheaply produced products that are loss leaders for overpriced items.

2 minutes ago, stanmrich said:

Silverhorn43,

I just noticed your handle "Bugles Across America".  Great job.   Part of the reason I ordered these clubs was related to the Patriot symbology.    I actually hoped it had more to do with veterans and less to do about mass marketing to the gullible.   I think   in retrospect I was mislead, considering I absolutely never, in the past, have fallen for sketchy 'free' stuff marketing.    I stupidly rationalized my decision based on helping veterans and 'evaluating' a new product developed to help veterans.   I was wrong in my initial thoughts and see by the many responses to this thread that I was basically conned to purchase cheaply produced products that are loss leaders for overpriced items.

Thanks for noticing that, it is a service I feel I can give back to our Veterans in respect to the service they gave our county in sounding the Honor from the heart and not by battery.

I too was "grabbed" by the Veteran theme in the advertising, and do feel that they are founded by veterans and are doing what they can to provide jobs.  Yeah, the marketing is a little suspect, but being a startup I guess they are just trying to get out there.  

I am disappointed that you have had such bad luck getting in touch with them.  Could it be a time zone issue, since they are in CA and last in line for sunrise?  I'm not making excuses for them, just hoping to get you a resolution.  

Wishon 775HS 27° Hybrid

Sub70 Sycamore 03 Mallet

CaddyTek Caddyview V2 

I was able to reach Customer Service on third attempt (about an hour later then earlier attempts).    I had no problem cancelling my order as it hadn't been processed.    Again thanks to all that have commented on this company and their products.  I will say the experience with them was actually very good.   After more thought I found that I didn't really need new golf clubs, free or otherwise, and I shouldn't have been motivated by their email to begin with.   

I would like to share my experience. It has been mostly positive. I also seem to be the only one so far that has actually tested them on a machine. 

I got the ad from hole 19 in my email. I thought free driver, and from a trusted source. Let’s try it. I called talked to a sales rep. He gave me an extremely scripted speech. Ha ha. I was still very skeptical. But he really knew about golf after I started talking to him some. I ordered an iron set with him that was 4i-pw, plus sw. I also got utility iron (which ended up being a 3w) and the driver. They were having a Xmas discount of $100 so I paid $399. 

I did end up having some problems with billing info, email info and they typed in my phone number 1 digit wrong, so when they were calling me they we’re calling a wrong number. I spoke to them multiple times to get these issues resolved. 

their customer service was great, every person I talked to was friendly and seemed genuine in wanting to help me. I also got the voicemail thing a couple times but I just called the next day or later. 

I finally got my clubs. I ordered stiff shafts and my driver and 3w were both regular shafts. But they were Accuflex v2. My irons are stiff shafts. I took these and I went to pro golf discount and tested them on a GCQuad against the same caliber clubs from, Calloway, cobra, Taylormade, Ect. They performed the exact same as the Taylormade M6’s. Hitting further than the other clubs. I was very impressed with the real data. These were much better clubs than what I currently had. 

the irons are good looking and say BMT Heater on them. I looked them up and it looks like there is multiple SoCal companies that sell these as an iron set for $200. I actually like the clubs but felt I overpaid. So I called to return them as I could buy the real Taylormade set brand new for $200 more. Though it comes with less clubs. 
I also had a few people friends test them out and all said they felt good. I also had a pro that I am friends with test them and he approved of them as well. Not a single person had anything bad to say about them or felt that they were inadequate. 

I called them to return and talked to John Brady (he is a bit of a fast talker) but I told him I was seeing them for half the price I paid. He then explained to me that those guys are using Apollo shafts and even though the BMT name is the same they are different clubs. He said they use all accuflex shafts and they have bought the patents from the major manufacturers to use in their designs. He said it’s truly a test program and they are launching their own line come this summer. They are using BMT just to manufacture their own design. He might have been feeding me crap, but again they performed the exact same as the Taylormade. I talked to him about the patents and he said it, without actually saying it, that they bought the patent from Taylor made. But they do not have Taylormade patent for the driver and woods (I think they are Titleist). He said he didn’t want to create a complete copy line of Taylor made. He also said they are progression clubs designed for people with mid to higher handicaps. 

I was already excited about the clubs they were better than what I had and on the GCQuad they were performing awesome. In the hopes to reduce the price I paid for them John gave me another offer. He said, send my driver and 3w back to get reshafted and they are going to give me the Accuflex Vision shaft. Then they will also send me a 5w. They are also running an offer for a wedge set, so he said he would throw in the wedge set as well for free. I desperately needed a 3w and wedge set. I was excited. For $399 I got a Driver, 3w, 5w, 4i-Pw, Gw, 2 Sw, and Lw. That’s a hell of a deal! Especially for irons that are performing as well as name brand. I talked to him some more and he said he would build a driver for my dad with a senior shaft for cost. Which is $80. That’s still a great deal for a very decent driver. 

All and all my experience has been great and I am very happy with the clubs. I'll test them hard in the next year and see how durable they are. They also come with free repairs and adjustments for a year. 

wanted to give my experience as I am the only one to test with a simulator.

Edited by DJSwav

I have no beef with Patriot clubs and, as a veteran, I too identify with their purpose. My beef is that the clubs are not their own design. I found the same driver on eBay with the Heater name on it just as the Patriot. When I called and questioned it, they said I was mistaken as they were there own design......that’s my beef.

IMG_2427.JPGImage1607719235.980481.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

On 12/11/2020 at 12:40 PM, fozcycle said:

I have no beef with Patriot clubs and, as a veteran, I too identify with their purpose. My beef is that the clubs are not their own design. I found the same driver on eBay with the Heater name on it just as the Patriot. When I called and questioned it, they said I was mistaken as they were there own design......that’s my beef.

IMG_2427.JPGImage1607719235.980481.jpg

Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

This is absolutely not what I got. If you go to Patriotgolf.com what is pictured is what I got. I'll have to remember to take pics. The clubs I got are a completely different design then this, they look a lot like a Titleist. I have searched pretty extensively to see if I can find the clubs I actually have anywhere else and I can not. Maybe I'm bad at searching but it's always a slightly different design then the actual ones. 

The more I play with my clubs the more I like them.

Edited by DJSwav

This is absolutely not what I got. If you go to Patriotgolf.com what is pictured is what I got. I'll have to remember to take pics. The clubs I got are a completely different design then this, they look a lot like a Titleist. I have searched pretty extensively to see if I can find the clubs I actually have anywhere else and I can not. Maybe I'm bad at searching but it's always a slightly different design then the actual ones. 
The more I play with my clubs the more I like them.

Pics of your Patriot clubs?

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I don’t have the new driver and 3w cause I sent them back to get reshafted. But I bought a used set for my friend. This is the 5w that came with the used set, so this must be the old one. It hits great tho! And the iron set he got hits so amazing! It’s different than mine and I will be asking for that set. I also had the pro hit my friends iron set and he said he was extremely impressed. 

The wood pictured is the old wood. And the irons pictured are the new irons I got not the used ones my friend got. 

92ACEDDB-BE6B-4070-BE93-66E87500B145.jpeg

0E77DFDB-EF0B-45AD-9B46-5450E85514CE.jpeg

4BC34D5B-4821-4B14-AFAC-1A808BE41318.jpeg

D343B561-568E-43AC-8C17-88E1CBD29FA0.jpeg

DCA4A2A5-2B1E-4650-99F4-EAF640EABBBD.jpeg

E066E36F-3C69-49D7-991B-EB2D36A9B06D.jpeg

16C94DFA-7D77-4939-A50F-325623858000.jpeg

0A94CE78-A739-4B21-895B-55F4BAFD72DC.jpeg

3DD3AB8E-3FA1-459A-85F6-AD5D3199F5AD.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Hello all,  Last fall I downloaded the Hole19 app to my phone and later started getting email offers from Patriot Golf.  It said if I agree to join their product launch test team,  I would receive their Heater B2 Bomber driver for free.  After resisting the next 3 or 4 more emails, I gave them a call in early December 2020.  The sales rep said I could play test their Heater B1 irons, 4-sw,  and then get the driver for free.   So I said why not give it a try.  I guess the kicker was they would charge me $399 plus shipping for the irons immediately but if I chose to send them back they would refund me.   So when I got the clubs the first thing I noticed was that they were all 3/4 of an inch longer than standard.  I'm 6 feet tall with golf shoes on. I don't know if this was a mistake or what.  Bottom line I live in Iowa so all my playing so far has been on a simulator.  I like the irons.  Seems my dispersion is tighter.  And I do hit the driver a bit farther than my old one.  I used to build my clubs through Golfsmith.  I noticed the Bomber driver did not have the Accuflex shaft as advertised.  It has one called MCS.  I looked up MCS and found a website called MonarkGolf.com.   It is a component website just like Golfsmith used to be.  All the heads and shafts I have from Patriot Golf can be found on Monarkgolf!   The exact same MCS shaft they put in the Bomber B2 head sells at Monark for $13.50!  Monark golf also says what name brand clubheads their heads are knockoffs of.   The Heater B2 Bomber is supposed to be like the TaylorMade M2 from a couple years back.  I'm wondering, does Patriot Golf buy the components from Monark and sell them as their own?   Their fairway woods sell for $149 on their website.  I ordered the exact same Heater B2 3wood head for $20.95 from Monark and I will go to Golf Galaxy and get the shaft I want to put into it.    I'm also going to reshaft the B2 Bomber driver myself.   So I guess I would say beware of Patriot Golf.    Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/24/2020 at 7:24 PM, DJSwav said:

Got the wedges package for $99. I really like the clubs that have weighs on them. I bought a used pair of the entire iron set like this too from patriot. I gotta say these grips look and feel great. They finally got their own branding on the grips. 

6FC49729-6F41-4AF6-BBAC-24B3961204EE.jpeg

FC48B8F5-D909-40C1-B0F1-0FFB93138CE2.jpeg

941F566C-B95F-4659-A87B-A59EDCB7BE39.jpeg

F83D4392-704D-4FEC-BDD9-04E7D8772FA5.jpeg

D27A6A16-FF3C-46CA-87F6-59D284F980F4.jpeg

Any updates on how these play?

D - Titleist TS2
5 - Big Bertha Steelhead III
Irons (4-P) - Titleist T200 (2019)
56 - Titleist Vokey SM8
P - Odyssey White Hot