TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Official Member Review: Kanibi CBD Products

StrokerAce

Icbd_golf.jpg

It's a fact; a number of high profile golfers are using CBD to help them with their game and they swear by it.
Billy Horschel, Bubba Watson, Scott McCarron are just a few of the guys who have embraced it and found it effective.

The votes are in and over 50% of you indicated that you are curious about it.
These 6 members are going to try Kanibi CBD products and let us know.

@TR1PTIK  - REVIEW
@golfish!  - REVIEW
@beelzeberto  - REVIEW
@coyote_jones  - REVIEW
@Heavye1026  - REVIEW
@TxTwinDad+2  - REVIEW

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

The Review 10/11/2020

Kanibi CBD Oil – Official MGS Forum Review by TR1PTIK

7D56FB70-C848-4315-BF3F-D9A67455EB7E.jpg.2d939e7def732af94062840fb7af800b.jpg

Intro

I'd first like to share a little about myself to offer some context for the review. I am 33 years old, 5 feet and 11 inches tall, and weigh 225 pounds as of this writing. I'm in good health and workout regularly, but I often experience aches and pains related to daily activities and struggle both with falling asleep and staying asleep throughout the night. 

I currently reside in and play most of my rounds in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex with a handicap of 10.8 according to the latest GHIN report. I hit the ball well, but struggle with consistency and often experience a blow-up hole (or two) during my rounds. I tend to get in my own head sometimes and place unnecessary pressure on myself. 

Having heard so much about the effects of CBD from various sources, I jumped at the chance to test to see if it would help my game.

First Impressions

Much to my surprise and delight, Kanibi sent each tester one of their CBD bundles which includes an oil-tincture (I opted for the 750mg potency oil in Lemon-Lime flavor), gummies, and their CBD sports cream.

55162F0C-6097-437B-A859-967F339B1D5C.JPEG.32ad782a19a50a4adf6b1142397fcd08.JPEG

There wasn't anything particularly special about the product packaging. The look is very clean and understated in my opinion which I like. Instructions were clear and I had zero issues using any of the aforementioned products.

Though the FDA prohibits Kanibi from making specific medical claims about the CBD products they sell, they do say that all of their products are third-party tested TWICE and 100% harvested in the USA. Reading the Kanibi blog posts does reveal that general usage of CBD products is "best used for non-critical conditions, such as establishing:

• A better inner connection with well-being

• A sense of calm and focus

• Post-exercise recovery support"

As alluded to in the introduction above, those last two bullet-points were exactly what I was looking for. 

While I knew what I wanted to achieve with these products, I really wasn't sure about the best method for testing or evaluating the effectiveness of CBD. Ultimately, I decided to regiment my usage as follows:

• 1 CBD gummie before bed every night

• 1 dose of CBD oil prior to golf rounds and practice sessions (or other situations where I might experience increased levels of anxiety)

• CBD sports cream as needed

In an attempt to evaluate effectiveness, I decided to keep a journal and use the data provided by my WHOOP strap.

Basic Characteristics (30 out of 30 points)

I don’t have any pre-existing conditions, nor do I take any prescribed medications though I do take over-the-counter pain relievers, allergy pills, and a few vitamins quite regularly. My use of CBD during the course of this review had nary an impact on my daily regimen - perhaps I skipped the pain relievers once or twice.

Lemon-Lime Oil Tincture (10 out of 10 points)

I didn’t really use as much of the oil as other reviewers. I opted early on to reserve the oil primarily for rounds and range sessions as it is said to have a more immediate impact. I ingested the oil directly by placing a full dosage under my tongue and letting it sit for 1 minute. Then, I’d swish and swallow before chasing it down with some water. The Lemon-Lime flavor was very good and not overpowering in any way. However, the flavor would diminish by the time I’d eventually swallow and I’d get a bit of that hemp aftertaste which isn’t as pleasant. The effects of the CBD oil appeared to kick in rather quickly as I usually felt a reduction in my normal anxiety by the time I reached the golf course (about 30 minutes most of the time). I will certainly continue to use up what I have as it does seem to make a difference.

91CA6EDF-5F83-4A95-96C9-6B70CF13A503.JPEG.3ae92b02db10ea02527a03f6fb23552d.JPEG

Gummies (10 out of 10 points)

The gummies were a different story as I took one of them every night about an hour before bed. I never really felt any difference during that short period of time as the gummies take a bit longer to begin working due to digestion. They were rather delicious, but not so much so that I ever felt like I wanted to grab another right away. I seemed to wake up in the mornings feeling more rested though it’s hard to pinpoint exactly why. I’d certainly consider trying these again, but my review stash is depleted.

Sports Cream (10 out of 10 points)

My wife and I often exchange back/neck/shoulder rubs as we both experience a lot of mild discomfort from our workouts and various activities so we both wound up using the cream. We had a cream from a different brand and the Kanibi product seemed to work better while requiring less - I never had to use more than one pump’s worth on an affected area. Due to the fact that application was always accompanied by some sort of massage, I really can’t say that any immediate improvements were due to the cream alone. However, we both found that whatever aches and pains we had seemed to stay away for a longer period of time. We still have a fair amount of the cream left and will certainly continue to use it.

13F4DF3C-DD4A-409B-9B7C-4E9F71C0B9F1.JPEG.43d6c1f5681f2228c489d0f716e1dfba.JPEG

Anxiety (10 out of 10 points) 

Due to my methods for testing and reviewing, the oil tincture was the only product I can attribute any reduction in anxiety to. It really seemed to help with first-tee jitters from a physiological perspective. I could still get to the golf course and have all the thoughts I might have normally, but any indication of nervousness in my hands was completely erased. I noticed this too when interviewing for a new job more recently. I might normally feel a bit jittery and my hands might get a little clammy in these types of situations, but I didn’t experience any of it which was very much appreciated!

Energy (7 out of 10 points)

I never noticed any sort of “boost” in energy, but I was able to maintain a more consistent level of energy and optimism during my rounds and practice sessions.

Pain (8 out of 10 points)

I’m not sure if I could attribute 100% of any pain reduction I felt to the CBD products, but they did seem to help reduce the pain for a longer period of time which is always welcomed. There were one or two evenings in particular where my legs were bothering me so I applied some of the sports cream in the evening accompanied by a brief massage and when I woke up the next morning, my legs felt completely fresh and ready to go!

9CDE8E6C-7B58-4782-BAB4-FB22EAADF3AD.JPEG.e08205cf8b3f05f7960e24b7053adf48.JPEG

Taste (10 out of 10 points)

Taste for both the oil tincture and gummies was good. Nothing that I would develop any sort of a craving for, but not anything I’d try to avoid like a kid taking cold medicine.

On-Course Performance (15 out of 15 points)

I’m just going to get the bad part out of the way here. I had high hopes of sticking some hard data to this portion of the review; something that would verify my experience with CBD - either good or bad. Unfortunately, none of the metrics tracked by WHOOP offered any insight. I collected data on sleep, recovery, and strain, ran it all through a spreadsheet and… nothing. No difference whatsoever that I can point to from an objectionable perspective. Bummer...

From a more subject viewpoint however, I think the Kanibi CBD products absolutely delivered! Though I can’t really say why, I was able to leverage this combination of products to feel more rested, more prepared, and more focused when I hit the golf course. It didn’t magically improve my scores, but it did help me reduce errors due to any sort of anxiety or mental lapse (aka poor course management).

Would I use it again? Absolutely! 

Would I recommend it to other golfers? Absolutely!

In fact, I will likely purchase another bundle just like the one I tested sometime in the near future.

B706D9F9-9737-43E5-B424-5A6BE6440AD8.JPEG.953dc501d54beb6d673359c74bbb6f29.JPEG

Miscellaneous (4 out of 5 points)

There’s not much to say here other than CBD oil usage and its effects are still being studied and it is difficult to say with any level of certainty what it will do for you. It’s entirely possible that my entire experience was simply a result of the placebo effect, but that is not a knock on Kanibi or their products specifically, it’s more of a knock on CBD products in general and something that should be known going in.

Use it or lose it? (8 out of 10 points)

For the time being, I am more than happy to continue using Kanibi CBD products. Honestly, I think a proper review of products like these requires more time than what this initial review has allowed for. I’ll be sticking with the oil, sports cream, and (after placing an order) the gummies for a good while still and report back in from time to time about my experience.

Conclusion

The TL;DR on my review goes like this: I couldn’t identify any numerical, data-derived reason why CBD works or why you should try it, but I really believe you should. I experienced reductions in anxiety and pain while improving mental focus throughout my day. The oil and gummies taste good and go down easy while the sports cream has a refreshing scent and aides in the management of pain via muscle soreness.

Thank you MGS and Kanibi for the opportunity to do this review!

Final Score: (92 out of 100 points)

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Kanibi CBD Products – Official MGS Forum Review by @golfish!

Intro

tenor.gif.9dafe6974b1cd3e33037672c552bc5ed.gif

I am a 36 year old Marine veteran at 5'8" and 183lbs living in Southern California. My latest WHS HDCP is 15. I struggle with consistency on long approach shots. My normal miss is a pull or a hook. The main source of my chronic lower back and knee pain is from my time as a Marine Corps grunt. I also had a bad snowboarding accident many years ago where I injured my lower back and couldn't walk for a week.

First Impressions

Kanibi claims that their product works naturally with your body to promote "balance" since the FDA prohibits companies from marketing CBD to treat any serious conditions. I still wanted to test pain reduction with CBD as compared to OTC pain meds. I planned on using the oil before rounds of golf. Since pain is hard to quantify, I would test by keeping track of pain levels while analyzing Shot Scope V3 data for on course improvements.

20200831_164354.jpg.822022986d13d015cc1e8e1a5a67b903.jpg

Kanibi sent everyone a combo pack which included the oil of choice, the gummies, and the pain cream. I chose Skittles in the 750mg potency to start off with a lower dose. I added a daily gummy before bed and application of the pain cream as needed.

Basic Characteristics (20 out of 30 points)

I was looking for reduction in chronic lower back and knee pain from this product. Normally I take standard OTC pain meds such as Motrin (aka vitamin M in the Corps as it was prescribed for everything...broken leg? STD?...take some vitamin M!) While testing the CBD I did not take any other pain meds. Overall, I think the level of pain relief was about the same as taking an OTC, if not slightly better.

Oil (10 out of 10 points)

20201012_170201.jpg.3b46b8213ebaea75843612440a4ca478.jpg

I followed the instructions for the oil by placing a full dropper (1mL) under my tongue for at least a minute then swishing it around before swallowing. (that's what she said?) Before the newborn came, I was using an hour before every round of golf. Once the baby came, I took a half dose every morning and every night since I wasn’t planning on playing golf for a bit. Just a warning that taking the oil before bed can cause vivid dreams. I was definitely feeling less lower back pain than usual. I noticed this more when I forgot to take a dose here and there and I would start to feel the back-pain creeping back. I will probably keep using what I have left then order more for golf use only.

Gummies (5 out of 10 points)

20201012_170228.jpg.95c1c77e4c5107f59393962d1dcaddf5.jpg

20201012_170237.jpg.2c209c0653afb266e9626bd70220cbf3.jpg

The gummies tasted great! I took 1 gummy per day before bed. I will most likely finish my supply and not order any more as I believe the oil had the most benefit for me. I deducted points on the gummies because I really wasn't sure if there were any positive effects of the CBD itself. They tasted great and I didn't feel any negative effects so a solid 5/10.

Sports Cream (5 out of 10 points)

20200901_073117.jpg.5e393108d0c5b72c5299b76af6f24928.jpg

I took a picture of the back label of the cream in case anyone is interested in what it actually contains. I used this as needed on areas like my neck, back and knees. It is similar to icy hot or tiger balm with a menthol smell and heat. I only used it a few times so I still have quite a bit left. Will continue to use as needed and update on the follow up reports. I deducted points here in similar fashion to the gummies as I could not really tell any difference between this and standard OTC mentholated pain creams. No negative effects either so a solid 5/10.

The oil helped to reduce on-course anxiety. I normally get first tee jitters and have been known to top/slice/pull/hook on the first tee box. After starting the test, I definitely noticed an improvement in tee shots. I was also calmer during rounds with bad shots. Full points for helping to manage anxiety!

Energy (0 out of 10 points)

I don’t think CBD is meant to provide any energy boost or help manage energy levels. Other testers commented on how it helped maintain optimism through the round but not sure if that qualifies as an energy boost.

Pain (10 out of 10 points)

This was the main purpose of testing for me. There was major reduction in my chronic lower back pain so this gets full points for effective pain management. There was no increase in pain but when I stopped using for a few days the pain would come back.

Taste (8 out of 10 points)

Overall, the flavor is very subtle and the hemp flavor is strong. I originally got Skittles but was able to exchange for the choco-mint as recommended by Kanibi customer service. Choco-mint had a stronger taste and was better for me than the Skittles.

I received the oil 8/28 and my handicap index dropped since I started using the oil. I didn’t take any lessons or change anything about my swing or game. The only thing that changed was the addition of CBD oil prior to rounds. I did forget to use the oil on the second round since receiving it and did shoot a bit higher but probably not statistically significant. Could also be that I was playing lots of golf prior to the baby coming but I did shoot the lowest round of my life after starting to use the oil.

image.png.fc9bb0ecad6640c6fdfd642382eb9ed3.png

I also recorded an 8% improvement in tee accuracy.

All rounds tee shots in 2020

image.png.155d87aad9fd36201e6d4b3504db1c65.png

Last 5 rounds tee shots

image.png.3aad173fddde2a13b30faaec95303b88.png

I also had improvements in my long approach shots especially under pressure. During my match over the weekend, I was faced with some long approach shots that I had to make to have any hopes of winning the hole or at least halving it.

Lost this hole because my opponent put his 3rd shot 2 feet from the hole and birdied.

image.png.2620cf46a050d3ce9f2dd113a54e9870.png

image.png.6fac94f28cee8a220efd3561e193d1df.png

This was the turning point of the match. 2 down entering 15, opponent also loses his ball but lays up after his drop. I go for it and hit a great hybrid shot over water to the left edge of the green to win the hole.

image.png.486832e28a0beb8f3923a4329d069f3c.png

image.png.ed4608fb7df8c4660eecb21331d98148.png

1 up with 1 left to play. Hit another great hybrid shot to front edge of the green, then a great lag putt to the edge of the cup for a tap in par to win the hole and the match!

image.png.a42284597677eb1a6599b29436503480.pngimage.png.caa742871fac96ae1ffde6a8ec7ca37c.png

Overall, I highly recommend the oil to anyone who feels anxiety over their shots. I will definitely continue to use the oil long term and not the cream or the gummies. After receiving the oil, my index dropped from 17 to 15. I think a 2 stroke drop in HDCP index deserves full marks for this section.

Miscellaneous (5 out of 5 points)

Full points for speed of shipping and excellent customer service. The initial combo arrived 3 days from order confirmation to delivery. Great customer service by allowing customers to exchange partially used bottles for different flavors within 90 days of purchase. You pay for return shipping but they pay to get the new bottle back to you. Thanks Jennifer!

The CBD oil definitely helped me play by best golf so I will be ordering some to use specifically before rounds. As for regular pain management, I don’t know if I can spend $70 a month on this since it is roughly a 30-day supply but price wise is pretty competitive to other brands. Not sure how much this would help the low handicapper but for mid to high handicappers I believe it’s worth a try. Only reason I took some points off is that the gummies nor the cream had any noticeable effect for me.

Conclusion (TL:DR)

If you are the type of golfer who is looking for any competitive edge to help you with your game, this is worth a try. Do your research first so you can set realistic expectations on what CBD is and how it is supposed to work. It is not a miracle panacea that makes the pain magically go away forever. I believe it is meant to work like any pain-med, help with the symptoms of pain while you work on the source. As for the competitive edge for golf, it helped to reduce my anxiety and any pain during the round and I shot some of my best rounds ever during testing. I will definitely be placing an order for the oil as I did not see any noticeable changes with the gummies or the cream. Overall great experience with Kanibi customer service and pricing is competitive with what is out there so I would highly recommend Kanibi. Also, a plus that they were willing to put themselves on the line with a group of golf nuts like us!

Final Score: (76 out of 100 points)

Thanks again to MGS and Kanibi for this opportunity!

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 9* MC Kuro Kago Silver 60 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

Kanibi CBD Products – Official MGS Forum Review by beelzeberto

A little bit about me, I’m around a 7 handicap and shoot around the Northwest Arkansas area. Beautiful scenery around here in the fall/winter, with solid courses that vary in skill level. I play the various tracks around here 3-4x a week (I would say at least 72 holes) and get to the driving range (1-hour sessions) twice a week as well.

Now the biggest thing that I think separates me from a “normal” golfer, and I use that term loosely, is the extracurricular activities I also partake in on a weekly basis.

I wake up around 0400 every day to run around three miles 4x a week, with a long run around 7-10 miles once a week. I also do the Strong Lifts 5x5 workouts three times a week, and I teach Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and striking classes four times a week. So, for me, being sore with aches and pains is something that I pretty much live with on a daily basis and anything that can help me recover and stay focused is definitely needed.

Picture1.png.5e6399b2d3c5eb38c1112fe0ea8ddaf8.png

First Impressions

With CBD, there is tons of research out there that shows the benefits but I’ve never actually tried it due to so many companies out there that have products, and it’s hard to decipher which ones are legitimate versus the ones who are just trying to make a fast buck.

On the Kanibi website it has helpful articles, a coffee recipe, analysis results, information about each product as well as reviews from customers. But the thing is, there is no clear definition of what the products can do for you, besides the pain and sore muscle relief of the sports cream that is clearly laid out.

Now I realize that CBD isn’t FDA regulated so they can’t make any factual claims, but I did scour the website and eventually found that it says their products can help your overall well-being, give you a sense of calm, and can promote a good night’s sleep.

My main goal for these products is to hopefully alleviate the normal aches and pains from daily activities as well as giving me a tad more focus and an “in the moment” calmness while on the golf course, especially in the later holes.

IMG_9376.jpg.63a6e3d309313de1546d932d067cfd71.jpg

Kanibi organi gummies

The gummies themselves aren’t that big, maybe the size of a rolo candy only square. They do have a solid fruity taste to them with smaller crystals covering them. The crystals easily fall off when handled so it’s best to just immediately pop it in and chew.

IMG_9380.jpg.ab56f37feb4aa1927909cfcce916e467.jpg

Full Spectrum CBD Oil (Choco mint flavor)

Honestly, I’m not going to lie. When using the dropper, I feel like Hunter S. Thompson and I’m about to ingest some Adrenochrome in a penthouse suite while wearing a dinosaur tail and wading through whatever liquid is pooling up in the floor. Obviously, that’s not the situation, but a girl can dream right? Just get me some golf shoes.

Kanibi Enhanced Sports Cream

Initially I was expecting this to be another form of a muscle rub similar to Bengay, Bio Freeze, or Icy Hot. I use Bio freeze more than anything these days along with anti-inflammatories for general aches and pains. I’m curious how the CBD comes into play and how it works in combination with the cream.

Basic Characteristics (27 out of 30 points)

I haven’t used any type of CBD product before and have no preexisting conditions other than typical on the course jitters that we all experience.

Oil (9 out of 10 points)

I used one dropper (1 mL) every morning but like other testers, the dropper itself was hard to get the full amount in so I did two 0.5 mL droppers to get the full dosage amount.

IMG_9383.jpg.9beb4560a429c1ba0c065af9893e3354.jpg

I followed the directions and put the liquid in my mouth directly under the tongue to absorb as much as I could for a full minute, the ChocoMint flavor made the liquid easy to keep there. After I waited the full minute, I swished it around my mouth and then swallowed the rest. Some days I woke up late, so I dropped the liquid in my mouth and swished it around then swallowed in less than a minute.

At first nothing jumped out at me like the other two products did. I slowly started to notice that while I was groggier in the mornings, once I got up and around I had a more clear head and had pin point focus in whatever it was I was doing.

Gummies (9 out of 10 points)

I ate one gummy before bed each night for the full duration of the bottle. I would say I could feel myself starting to get more tired at a faster rate than usual and I was asleep within 30 minutes of physically getting into bed.

Now I’m not sure if this is an adverse or good side effect. I'm not normally a huge dreamer or can even remember what most of my dreams are about but since I started taking those gummies at night, my dreams have been highly vivid and outright strange too lol.

I also typically wake up in the middle of the night for whatever reason, and again right before my alarm goes off but I've been sleeping until my alarm goes off now. The dreams though, crazy. the left is my first week on the gummies every night before bed, the slide to the right is no gummies. As you can see my REM slightly decreased but my deep sleep was up by quite a bit. REM is where we dream and your mind recovers, deep sleep is where your body recovers.

IMG_9532.JPG.e9ce8506f98ee550f294860186a74959.JPG

One downside to the gummies is I am a bit groggier in the morning.

I would give the gummies a 10/10 solely based on the quality of sleep and how fast I’m getting to sleep but since I’m groggier and it takes me a second to get clear in the morning, I’m going to deduct a point.

Sports Cream (9 out of 10 points)

I use the enhanced sports cream basically all over considering the amount of exercise I do on a weekly basis. I used it every day, multiple times a day.

For most areas just one pump of the product allowed for a good amount of coverage on the muscles that were needing it. Obviously larger muscles need more than one pump.

IMG_9381.jpg.347b72258f6cc2d8befb258d67164c50.jpg

The website says you need to rub it on for a good amount of time to allow your skin to absorb the added CBD. It takes about 30 seconds of rubbing to get the product fully into your skin and the whiteness of the cream to go away. In that same 30 seconds after rubbing the heat sensation to start.

The warmth slowly crept up in intensity for the next 2-4 minutes until it hit its maximum peak, then stayed there for about 25 minutes and slowly dissipated over the next 10ish minutes. All in all, it lasted around 35-40 minutes from initial application to nothing.

The pain in my hip flexor had improved after the heat was gone, it wasn’t completely resolved but it was noticeably better.

Downside, the intensity of the heat wasn’t as much with continued use. The therapeutic effect was the same each time though, I was less sore than I would have normally been without taking any Aleeve or other anti-inflammatory meds.

I’ll rate this a 9/10 based on the effectiveness of the cream, the short amount of time for it to start working, and the small amount needed to see improvement to pain and soreness. Minus 1 point for the intensity of the heat not staying consistent and declining at a faster than normal rate

I did notice that when playing in a scramble and having to make a shot that counts, there was no pressure or anxiety in that shot and I made my stance with confidence. Whether it was a putt or off the tee, I didn’t hesitate to pull the trigger. I typically have some hesitance with important shots.

Energy (
8 out of 10 points)

I honestly didn’t notice any benefit to energy, but I did feel more sluggish than usual in the mornings after using the gummies so I’m going to deduct some points for that.

Pain (9 out of 10 points)

I could definitely see improvement to pain with the Enhanced Sports cream. It wasn’t immediate but the heat that the product generated caused increased blood flow to the area and improved circulation to help alleviate the pain and soreness I was experiencing.

1-point deduction because I’m not sure about the effect of the CBD.

Taste (10 out of 10 points)

I didn’t taste the cream because that would be…how do I put it…not in my best interest?

The flavor of the Full spectrum oil was chocomint, and it was magnifique (insert kissing my fingers here). If you like Andes mints that you get from the restaurant Olive Garden, or if you like mint chocolate chip ice cream, then you’ll like the taste of this.

The Organi Gummies tasted like a fruit chew, it is hard for me to nail down exactly what candy it tastes like, but I’ve encountered that taste before and it was pleasant.

Zero complaints when it comes to taste. None. 10/10

On-Course Performance (14 out of 15 points)

Mentally, 100% these products have made me a better player IMO. They eased anxiety when I’m playing. There are certain holes that are in my head on the courses I play due to previous experiences, but those holes aren’t having the same effect on me anymore. I can move on from a bad shot easier and make better decisions after those shots as well. Maybe this is what I needed to get over that mental block to push my game further?

Physically I feel great after the round, and even the next day I don’t feel as sore due to the cream.

I can’t pinpoint which product I liked the best because I truly feel like they all complimented one another.

Miscellaneous (
4 out of 5 points)

I want to go ahead and say the shipping was lightning fast from Kanibi. I believe it was to me in less than four days even with the USPS being hit or miss across the United States right now.

IMG_9375.jpg.864e8c351c34245d76f6b94d58e3cf8a.jpg

When I received the box, I shook it to see how well it was packaged and if anything would rattle around. There was a small shift in contents but no loud thuds like some products come. Upon opening the box, you could see a large bubble wrap keeping the product pushed up against the side of the box. 

IMG_9379.jpg.8715100b4f981366c0c5a8e1d94be2e5.jpg

IMG_9378.jpg.3ffe41834b64e0a2de4861041b40e1b3.jpg

Now I was a little worried about the Full Spectrum Oil when I looked at it. I could see what I thought was condensation, but was in fact some of the oil leaking between the dropper and the cap. I checked the box and it wasn’t drenched so I’m assuming the loss was minimal.

Minus 1 point because of the oil leakage.

I think the products definitely have a use, especially if you’re one who wants to get a good night’s sleep before an important tournament. We all know muscle aches and pains can keep us awake, along with anxiety for the next day’s festivities.

I think the price of the tincture and gummies is fair for the effects I experienced.

The enhanced sports cream is more than what I would pay, especially since I can’t 100% say that the CBD enhanced it, and other creams do have similar effects for a considerably less price.

Conclusion

IMG_9377.jpg.741083d75ff8fc0744c6f8a740011c2b.jpg

Long story short, I can honestly recommend all of the products. I think they did help me with anxiety and focus when it came to playing, and they helped relieve aches and pains that normally I would have to take anti-inflammatories for, on top of a muscle cream.

The price may not be for everyone, but if you’re interested in CBD products then why not give them a shot? Especially since they have bundle deals that make it easier on the wallet along with a generous 15% off code on their site AND free shipping on orders over $100. I hope this review was helpful for you.

Final Score: (90 out of 100 points)

Edited by beelzeberto
fin.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

Kanibi CBD Oil– Official MGS Forum Review by coyote_jones

Intro:

Hey MGSers. My name is Adam, AKA coyote_jones, and I’m a 33 year old living in Minneapolis, MN. I’m a tall 5’6” and top the scales around 140 lbs. I don’t know what my handicap is currently, but I average around 85-88. My typical ball flight is a baby fade. I’m pretty strong off of the tee. My irons aren’t as accurate as I need them to be. My game from 100 in is a dumpster fire. Putting is good enough to save bogey. 

Also, huge thanks to MGS and Kanibi for the opportunity to review this product. 

PXL_20201019_185711957.jpg.6ce58231fae4ba70fa7ac07e0627ea6f.jpg

First Impressions:

My first impressions of Kanibi were that that the packaging and branding was attractive. I liked the black bottles on the sports cream and the tincture, and I thought the gummies looked delicious. I’ve used +CBD Gold Formula Tincture and their bottle looks like something my Great Uncle would have in his bathroom. The Kanibi packaging is much more modern and less Great Uncley. It’s simple and sleek. As far as the flavor I chose Skittles; I wanted something different than the mint I had been taking with my other oil. Mint was cool. Skittles sounded cooler. 

Basic Characteristics (24 out of 30 points):

I started using CBD with the goal of sleeping better. I’ve tried melatonin gummies, tea, and anything else that says it will help. Most things didn’t. I wear a Fitbit Versa 2 to track sleep and was excited to see how my sleep patterns adjusted to the new oil. I had been taking 20mg of +CBD oil (10 in the a.m. and 10 in the p.m.). With the Kanibi Skittles Tincture I decided to take a full dose of 25mg 30-45 mins before bed. Here are some results: 

Screenshot_20201014-112149.png.b2f986d8ac633f3e492cbf5bae4e4511.png

Screenshot_20201014-111940.png.b38337afc52dfaac7b393ad6d761a973.pngScreenshot_20201014-111950.png.b0af3b3db4688c58c4213c150b677918.pngScreenshot_20201014-111933.png.1405af994dea4d1b2f3924c025768564.pngScreenshot_20201014-111913.png.802de404406c1a43c02d9706ac2e263b.pngScreenshot_20201014-111921.png.32715f525c4d4ffacb619149b8a4fe30.png

Oil (9 out of 10 points):

See the above photos for some sleep data using the Oil. For me 25mg under the tongue did the trick. The oil doesn’t linger in my mouth like the +CBD oil did. It’s there, then it’s not. I liked that the dropper has the mgs labeled on it. It made for easier dosing. The other product I used had one line at the halfway point, but didn’t really tell you how much that was. Well done on the markings Kanibi. 

I definitely plan on continued use of the Kanibi CBD oil. Of the 3 products they sent, the oil is the one I feel I’ve had the most success with.

Gummies (6 out of 10 points):

I was surprised and stoked to receive the gummies. I love gummies. My partner always gives me crap because if I ever buy vitamins or supplements they’re ALWAYS gummies. $10 more? Don’t care. Give me the gummy. 

I used gummies pre-round for golf and before my weekly long runs which I do twice a week. I take gummies 30-45 mins before the activity, and I use one gummy which is 10mg CBD. It’s tough to describe how the gummies make me feel. I feel calm but energized and able to focus better. It’s not an overwhelming feeling, but I feel it’s there. I would rate the gummies higher if I were more convinced it was the gummies that made me feel this way. I will likely re-order gummies because I haven’t gone through a whole bottle yet. Since I don’t take them every day, and I think they help, I can justify buying them as they last longer than the month my tincture lasts. 

I keep the bottle in my golf bag:

PXL_20201019_185349496.jpg.8f914b2d69b97de47350f80caeef35fd.jpg

Sports Cream (5 out of 10 points):

For a 33 year old I’m above average achy and am pretty sure that I have some early signs of arthritis. It runs in the family (thanks, Dad). I don’t take any medications for this, but was happy to have received the sports cream. I used it on my hands and knees. Quads. Groin. Calves. So much cream. I didn’t apply more than a pump, dime size maybe, on an area at a time. I could usually feel the cooling sensation pretty immediately and felt some relief for soreness pretty quickly as well. I don’t know that I’ll continue to use it as I’ve mainly enjoyed the cooling sensation and there are cheaper non-CBD products that I prefer. If I go back to one of those and feel like they don’t work as well as the Kanibi CBD infused cream worked, maybe I’ll switch back. I just wasn’t convinced enough to buy it again, but I did enjoy using it. 

Anxiety (8 out of 10 points):

On the course I get some anxiety about my swing. I’ve been rebuilding it a bit since restarting and have battled the S word earlier this year. So that’s always on my mind. I think that the gummies helped me control these thoughts. I was able to let thoughts go, and focus on my next shot if I hit a bad one. I’ll definitely continue to use it for this reason. 

Energy (6 out of 10 points):

This rating is for the gummies pre-round and pre-run. Maybe I was energized just being on the course. Maybe I was energized because I enjoy my long runs. Maybe the gummies provided a boost. Tough to tell what the main factor was, but I definitely felt a pick-me-up to start these activities. 

Pain (5 out of 10 points):

I don’t know that the gummies or tincture helped with my general soreness or arthritic hands. The cream seemed to help my problem areas a bit. It was a convincing 5 out of 10. Maybe with a higher dose and more cream I could relieve more pain. For now, I’m happy getting better sleep and can deal with my soreness. Check back with me in 5 years...

Taste (9 out of 10 points):

I chose Skittles because of Marshawn Lynch. Good enough for him, good enough for me. The fruit flavor in the tincture was mildly fruity with not a lot of hemp flavor (for my second bottle that I ordered). The bottle I received for testing was less fruity and more hempy. The consistency of the oil was different between the two as well. I didn’t get a picture of my first oil, but it was very clear, not a hint of yellow, and much runnier than the second bottle. The second bottle looks just like the oil in @golfish!’s review. 

On-Course Performance (13 out of 15 points):

For those with some first tee jitters like me, here are the tee shots for my last 3 rounds: 

Screenshot_20201014-111451.png.c5f0e8f416f30b6d9aa77b157555c45b.pngScreenshot_20201014-111631.png.bf01b9231d37f27bf9fc8b0097cc68a7.pngScreenshot_20201014-111609.png.1b775289102670f23012b074b374eb0c.png

Better golf scores would have made this a 15/15. My golf game, however, is the Russian Judge. 

Final Performance Comments:

I’ve become a believer in CBD products, especially after using the Kanibi products. My sleep quality has gotten significantly better. I feel consistently more well rested, and I can’t put a price on that. Would I recommend this product for golf? Sure; it won’t hurt. Would I recommend it as a sleep aid? Absolutely. I’ll continue with the tincture for sleep and am excited to try some more flavors. 

Overall, I was impressed with Kanibi’s line of products. They’ve got something for everyone. 

Miscellaneous (3 out of 5 points):

I received both my test order and personal orders quickly. I haven’t had any interactions with customer service, but may reach out about the consistency issue I noticed between my two tinctures of the same flavor and dosage. Other than that, I loved the packaging and branding. Their website is nice too, and I’ll straight up not buy something if the branding or website aren’t appealing. 

Use it or lose it? (7 out of 10 points):

I’ll continue to use 2 of the 3 products I tested. I think that any golfer who struggles with negative swing thoughts or pre-round anxiety could benefit from the tincture or gummies before their round. The golfer who doesn’t sleep well will benefit from the tincture. 

Conclusion:

My golf scores may not have improved much, but my sleep score did. I’ve been looking for something to help me sleep better for years and with the help of Kanibi CBD Oil I’ve turned into the annoying “have you tried CBD” guy. And I’m okay with that. 

Final Score: (93/100)

Edited by coyote_jones
Updated review with proper format.

WITB

Driver: Ping G30 10.5 Stiff

Fairway wood: Titleist 917F2 16.5 Stiff 

Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 Steel Fiber i95 Stiff (5-PW)

Wedges: Vokey 52, 56

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1

Hey everyone, name’s Eric. I live in Long Island, NY.  I’m 32 years old. Turning 33 Oct. 26th. (so, you know, if anyone wants to get me a present) First time reviewer, long time forum stalker/reader. Want to thank MGS again for the chance to make my first foray into the CBD world through a test for you all. I dabbled into the THC world quite a bit back in my college years and early twenties, so I guess it’s only fitting (fate? Ironic?)  that I was chosen to give the other side of this plant a whirl. Hopefully something that I experienced with the product over the last month or so will sway anyone if they are on the fence with some first-hand information from myself and my fellow reviewers. I don't have any fancy shmansy high-tech stuff to back up any claims, but i'll give you my honest opinion from my eyes and my brain. As much as I can I suppose.

So here we go!

First Impressions:

Was originally slated to receive delivery of the variety pack on Tuesday 9/1. However, woke up Sunday morning 8/30 and, boom, Christmas came early! Wooo! Opened the box, surprisingly without hurting myself, and found these three beauties inside.

842448506_Thethreeamigos.jpg.5949be3d69aec48fdda81b423e0e82f1.jpg

First box I opened was the sports cream. This one was the most intriguing of the three and was the product I threw my hat into the ring to test out originally. 

Cream.jpg.b3dc156f245427f2ea529cf225d14cfa.jpg

Thanks to both a Hockey injury and a rollover, after hitting an ornamental waterfall car accident, let’s just say that my right leg can tell the weather.  (I don’t know if anyone is going to know what that expression means) But if there’s a storm coming, my knee and my ankle get all sorts of whacky.  So I went and gave the cream a little squeeze and like a lot of other pain relief creams, got that menthol-minty smell. Curious how this would work when applied to the pain sites.

Oil.jpg.a9d3e392760d6df69711ed0913f03680.jpg

As for the oil, the child safety lock, was also an Eric lock at times.  Don’t judge, you know those push down and turn all at the same time gets you too.  It’s not just me right? …..right? Well through a little rubber stopper and it got tricky.

Gummies.jpg.ef5e80783cdd46b3774dd25750b11801.jpg

Then there’s the gummies.  This top I could get my whole palm on and open like somewhat of an adult.  They’re your standard gummy. Square, covered in sugar crystals.  Not going to lie, I popped one in my mouth as soon as I got it open.  These could be dangerous, I could eat these all day.

Basic Characteristics (26/30)

I don’t have any pre-existing conditions and this is my first time using CBD products.  So I’m going in with a curious, open mind and seeing what happens.  Here’s the breakdown of each one individually getting me to the 26/30 score for me.

Oil (9/10)

First off, I’m a huge Mint chocolate chip ice cream fan, so the choco mint oil flavor was kind of a no brainer for me. I think they nailed it on the flavoring, and doesn’t have any kind of hempy aftertaste, or really taste at all for that matter.

On to how I tested it.  I started with taking a dropper when I woke up in the morning to get my day started. On a Saturday, in case it for some reason had an adverse effect and made me pass out at work. In fact, the opposite happened for me.  I felt more awake throughout the day, and a lot more productive when taking a dose, and sometimes a second around lunchtime. Overall, pretty happy with the effects it had on me.

I think we all had the same issue when trying to pull a full dose (1ml) into the dropper. I don’t think it’s possible. Best I’ve done is slightly past the .75 line. -1 point

710450235_Oildropper.jpg.066ed654c6af52aeeebbbc6bacf6f9ed.jpg

Gummies (7/10)

I started eating the gummies just before I would go out and play a round.  I didn’t feel any effects before during or after from the gummies.  It wasn’t until I started eating them before bed every night that I saw their true worth, to me at least.  Prior to testing, I had not been able to sleep through the night without waking up at least once or twice.  The gummies didn’t help right away, but as my testing continued, within the first week, I started sleeping a lot better and was actually only waking up once, and that was to my alarm clock. Gave it an 7 since from what I saw, I don’t think one gummy was enough to do much by itself, but I feel like with continued use, your body will eventually give you the results your looking for.

Sports Cream (9/10)

Like I mentioned in my first impression of the cream, the combination of a pretty bad car accident and a hockey injury, my right leg has taken a beating.  With that, I would get some pain in both my ankle and knee don’t play nice after a while. Applying the cream in those areas when pain comes, I saw pretty much immediate relief which was both surprising and welcomed.

Anxiety (10/10)              

I’ve never really been an anxious person outside of maybe playing golf by myself and being paired with strangers.  That being said though, with either a gummy or two, or a full dropper of oil, I found that the nerves were gone and I would play some of the best rounds I’ve put together in a long time.

Energy (10/10)

Once I found that the oil was my go to morning product, I’ve been much more productive throughout the day, both at work as well as at home after work and on the weekends.  My wife appreciates that aspect of this too.

Pain (9/10)

I don’t usually get any upper body soreness after playing golf.  I do get pretty much every time, pain in my right knee and ankle.  Application of the cream provided pretty immediate relief. I did however find it wasn’t as long term as it is if you couple it with a dose of oil. Obviously CBD isn’t a miracle cure all, and I’m sure I should probably see a doctor, from more than likely not rehabbing them when I should have. But on a temporary basis, I was given full range of motion and didn’t think about, or feel any pain when using the CBD.

My wife even asked to use it when her shoulder was getting sore.  She also saw pretty positive results to the point that within minutes she forgot all about her shoulder. Without it, she would have asked me to massage it for who knows how long. So, thanks CBD for saving my thumbs there!

Taste (10/10)

I don’t really have anything negative about any of the flavor profiles of any of the products.  The Choco Mint hit it on the head.  Subtle, but flavorful with no aftertaste. The fruit chews were delicious all around.  And the cream made my tongue tingly.

One of those is a lie.

On-Course Performance (14/15)

Throughout the testing I wasn’t able to play as much golf as I would have liked.  But prior to testing my “control” round pre-CBD, I shot a 92. Not my best, but was my first round on a full course this year, so can’t complain.  Fast forward to this Friday going to a bachelor party, when I played Blue Ridge Trail, in Mountain Top, PA.  Never played the course before. But I think I played it at the perfect time.  It was pretty fantastic with all the fall colors and crazy views. We don't have mountains here on Long Island!

1013706050_GolfCourse.jpg.e046188e1b5938f3fc5b8865cb5155bb.jpg

Armed myself with a dose of oil, and popped a gummy for good measure.  Birdied the first hole, got an 8 on the second hole par 4 (two pars, one hole, woo), but then parred or birdied the rest of the way, with a couple bogeys scattered in on my way to an 81.  This, I was pretty proud of.  Usually when I play a new golf course, for lack of a better term, it can turn into a “s***-show” real quick if I get too hard on myself. A+ for on course performance enhancement there.

Miscellaneous (5/5)

Shipping was super-fast. No issues with packaging or any kind of leaks or breaks.  Clean, unique packaging on the individual boxes and bottles/containers.  Pricing going forward seems pretty reasonable compared to other CBD brands I’ve looked into offering similar products.

Side note – Outside of golf, I paint miniatures, among other things.  I’m not the best, and I get pretty OCD with it.  But during the testing I painted this guy, and it’s one of the best ones I’ve ever painted if I do say so myself.

IMG_20200808_151229.jpg.d90f0b61d511ce90c41c7e709e757010.jpg

Use it or lose it? (9/10)

I’d use it for sure.  Kanibi runs at least a 15% off specials with bundles and such fairly often and I think at the price point, you get a good product with pretty decent results.

TL;DR

From my point of view, I’m definitely a fan of what CBD products bring to the table.  That being said, everyone is probably going to have a different experience with it.  Not that this is a psychedelic by any means, but for comparison’s sake, I think some of the results are skewed or enhanced by your mindset going into it.  If you think positively and want the product to work, you may see better results than if you go in as a resistant skeptic.  But from me, I’m a believer that this stuff works, and definitely has its benefits for everyone.

Final Score (94/100)

Edited by Heavye1026

WITB 2023

:callaway-small: Driver: Big Bertha 2015 Model - Fubuki shaft (I think its time for an upgrade)

:nike-small: 3-Wood: VRs 15 degree

:taylormade-small:Irons: SIM2 4-AW

Wedges: :nike-small: Victory Red  LW-60/10, :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4 SW-56/10

Putter: :nike-small: Method Core MC-3i

....I may have loved/still love Nike and miss them making golf clubs💔

The Review 10-12-2020

Kanibi CBD Products  – Official MGS Forum Review by TxTwinDad+2

Intro

First and foremost, I would like to thank MyGolfSpy and Kanibi for this opportunity. I’m a 41-year-old father of 4. I have 5-year-old Girl/Boy twins, 4yr old Boy, and 2yr old Boy. I’ve been a Union Elevator Constructor for 20+ yrs. I currently work in the Union Hall as the Business Rep. so my days of beating up my body day in and out have passed for now.

Before I started playing golf more sersiously I spent the first 35 years of my life playing soccer mostly competitive. I played some college as well as at the professional level before moving onto cycling. I say all of this just to say I have many lingering aches and pains.

But more specific to MyGolfSpy I lack the confidence on the course being so new to play Golf more seriously. I often put added pressure on myself and always struggle with 1st hole jitters especially when playing with strangers.

First Impressions

IMG_3839.JPG

I would have to say the packaging is very simple, but I actually prefer that. A negative for me on the gummies the packing was torn open prior to me doing so. Kanibi claims that CBD is for balance and wellbeing now this is exactly why I started researching CBD far before the testing was offered. I live a very busy home and professional life and found myself drinking a few more drinks daily than I liked to take the edge off from a long day. I came into this testing if this product can help me on the course win if it can help me with stress even better and if the cream can help with some aches and pains after riding working out or walking a round I’ll be really happy.

Throughout the testing I monitored overall feel, and heartrate (HR) while playing as well as sleep and recovery every day via my garmin S62 and playing around 3 times a week thanks to Covid and “working from home”. I wasn’t sure how all this work how long till I felt something was X going to be too much or too little. So my first test was with a gummie I took it prior to leaving my house the course was about 30mins away. I had a terrible range session but felt pretty relaxed on the 1st tee. I couldn’t feel anything over the top but after the round I noticed my avg HR climbed quite a bit around the turn with the spikes being much higher than the front 9. After feeling no overwhelming effects, I began using my tincture at a ½ dosage once in the morning before leaving for work. I tried that for a week then moved up to ½ in the a.m. and p.m. Before landing on what I believe works best for me. ¾ in the morning with a gummie an hour before bed. On the couse what I found to work best is the ¾ tincture in the morning with a gummie on hole 6 that has gotten me into the club house feeling good.

Basic Characteristics (24 out of 30 points)

Like I mentioned before stress, anxiety, and focus are big for me. I normally drink daily and use biofreeze a couple of times a week for aches and pains. I think the CBD products have filled the  spot nicely for the above mentioned. While taking CBD I rarely drink alcohol during the week and only a few drinks with dinner on the weekends. 

Oil (10 out of 10 points)

I used all of what was provided to me 750mg Full Tincture.

I put the drops under my tongue every morning after brushing my teeth?

Typically taking about 30-45 mins to feel.

I will most defielnaty continue taking this I have already ordered and started on my 2nd bottle.

IMG_4132.JPG

Gummies (6 out of 10 points)

I took 2 gummies a day on days that I played and once on non playing days.

I did not feel this product the same that I did the tincture.

I will continue to use what I have but will not be ordering any more.

IMG_4134.JPG

Sports Cream (8 out of 10 points)

I applies the cream to my knees, neck and shoulders.

To larger areas such as shoulders I did 2 pumps and for smaller knees and neck one seemed to work.

The cream was great started working in about 10-20minutes.

I will use this from here on out and will order another just to make sure I don’t run out.

IMG_4136.JPG

Anxiety (8 out of 10 points) 

I would say that the full tincture helped most with overall anxiety.

Energy (10 out of 10 points)

I felt a huge improvement in overall energy and focus. I’ve been more outgoing for more of the day. I hate talking on the phone and found myself talking a lot more than usual. I also think a lot of this comes from improved sleep.

Pain (8 out of 10 points)

The cream was spot on for spot treatment which as far as pain goes that all I really needed.

Taste (8 out of 10 points)

Full Tincture taste was good the 1st flavor I had was Lemon Lime and it was not over the top very good. My current flavor is Skittles and its not as strong. The gummies taste ehh but im just not impressed with them overall.

When I started with the CBD testing, I was playing at 13.8 now I’m at a 8.2 I knew I just needed a few things to change to make some gains. My percentage of fairways hit off the tee has gone from 44% to 74% I honestly just feel much more relaxed. My approach shot performance has seen similar improvements, but my chipping is where the biggest gains have been made, I went from 30% to 85%. I used to run myself down before I even got to the ball just off past shots alone. Not anymore, I’m very focused on what’s in the moment. On the couple of rounds that I did play without CBD during the testing timeframe I found making shots from 125yds in and putts to be a little more stressful. I caught myself rushing into shots and putts. With all that being said I think the tincture and cream are here to stay for me its helped from 1st tee jitters to the back 9 pressure of maintaining a solid score.

Miscellaneous (4 out of 5 points)

Packaging is simple yet cool but where they get me is shipping the orders come super-fast very impressed. 

Also I believe because of the deep sleep I was getting I experienced very vivid dreams and could wake up and recall all of them. It has been quite some time since i've experienced this. 

Use it or lose it? (10 out of 10 points)

I am sold on this product it has helped me on and off the course. I had big tournament last Friday ran out of my tincture and had it in time for the tournament I don’t believe I could do it without. I typically would have a bloody mary before tournaments to take the edge off but CBD is far better! I think every serious golfer can benefit from the Kanibi products regardless of your Handicap. However if you only golf with your buddies and enjoy quite a few drinks this is not for you it will not help keep you focused while drunk lol.

Conclusion

I’m very thankful for the oppurtuinty to test this product and I hope my experience and review helped answer some questions. So, if you are on the fence about CBD as a aid for golf, stress, or anxiety. I say give it a shot. The full tincture states that it contains THC but as someone who smoked a little med maryjane in my younger days I can tell you its not enough to feel. I feel better than I have in years kids work and school takes a lot out of me daily and the CBD has kept me going with no crash or jitters. My sleep quality has increased tremendously with more time spent in REM and Deep sleep than Light. But I just cant get over how relaxed and focused I feel on the course my whole attitude has changed when I hit a bad shot I’m able to shrug it off because immediately I know that I can and have that shot good before. Being able to play with strangers and have a good time from hole 1 and not 4-5 holes in like before is an amazing feeling. I have now experienced golf in a way that I never had before. Never in a million years would I book a tee time for 1 because I knew I would have to play with someone I didn’t know. If anyone has any other questions please feel free to ask.  

Final Score: (87 out of 100 points)

2 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

Kanibi seems as interested in the results of this forum review as I am! I've already received the product and they surprised all of us testers with variety packs so we'll each get to test the oil tincture, gummies, and topical cream!!!

7D56FB70-C848-4315-BF3F-D9A67455EB7E.JPEG.f5c04f7284dba4a9851d3c2fc8115339.JPEG

I fully intend to leverage the data collected by my Whoop strap which I have been using since December of last year. I want to see if I can identify some solid, objective, numerical evidence to support whatever results I experience using these CBD products.

My plan is to create a 10-day baseline and then use the products for 30-days and record my results.

Based on the reading I've done about CBD products so far, I intend to use the gummies nightly to see if they help with sleep and early-morning bed pain.

I'll use the oil tincture immediately prior to golf rounds and practice sessions (currently 1-2 times per week) to try and evaluate any performance benefits such as increased focus and reduction in nerves.

Finally, I plan to simply use the topical cream as needed directly on pain sites. I've been working out consistently over the past couple months and recently increased the number of workouts I perform weekly. One thing I've noticed of late is that I've begun to experience lingering leg pain and fatigue as a result of the cardio work I've been doing. Nothing of serious concern, but I'm 225lbs on a 5'11" frame and 33-years old - I'm curious to see if CBD provides any benefit for me in this area.

I'll have more information and pictures to post as I go!

Very nice of them to send out a variety pack rather than just one item

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

97FFAF22-26A9-4A8E-B325-F2A4E1A92B21.jpeg.acf103ded8186d961ba018bdd321f86f.jpeg

You all don’t realize how ecstatic I am to try the Kanibi products out, and how thankful that I was chosen to see how they perform.

Like @TR1PTIK said, Kanibi was gracious enough to send us the variety pack, which was a complete surprise. The shipping time was also incredibly fast. It left on Utah the night of the 25th and was delivered Saturday morning the 29th in Arkansas  

I work out and play golf quite a bit so I’m looking forward to seeing if the products work as well as the claims say. I know that results are going to be subjective from person-to-person, while we all share the same basic makeup in our body, we are drastically different at the same time when it comes to recovery and how things affect our bodies and at what rate.

Pumped I say! 

13E14466-3E42-46C3-9C2D-1A3A7AEC9AEB.jpeg.3241ed1425fe88f8e2adc1f6e9d8874a.jpeg

Edited by beelzeberto
Meow

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Very excited to be a part of this test as I was looking into ways to manage my chronic lower back pain (from time spent as a grunt in the Marine Corps, a bad snowboarding accident, some incorrect heavy lifting, and of course many many rounds of golf) without pain meds. I plan on using the products very similarly to how @TR1PTIK mentioned he will be using the products (except that I have no problems sleeping, head hits the pillow and I am down for the count!). Also I don't have a Whoop so no way to provide any baselines and will be providing golf round data and any anecdotal evidence based on feelings lol. I will use the oil about 1 hour prior to rounds to see how it affects my mental game and any anxiety I get usually on the first tee. I have 3 rounds scheduled over the next 2 days so this should be a good test! The gummies I plan on taking every day to help manage the chronic pain and the cream I will use as needed on affected areas. As all other testers have mentioned already, Kanibi surprised us by sending us a testing pack of all 3 items so kudos to them for putting their full product array up to the test!

Here are some quick first impressions (picked up the package on my way to a round of golf on Friday so delivery was perfect timing!)

Oil is hard to get the full recommended dosage (1mL) in one dropper. I tried and tried to get the full 1mL in one squeeze but could not so i got about .75mL in 1 squeeze. I will be going with 2x 0.5mL to get the proper dosage from now on. As for taste, I got the Skittles flavor and in my first taste test ( put it under my tongue as directed and held for 1 minute) I was disappointed at the flavor. Could be just me but I don't "Taste the Rainbow" at all. As a former pothead, I know the taste of hemp and that is all I can taste. I tried again that night (another 0.75mL squeeze) and the opinion on flavor has not changed. I reached out to Kanibi to see if they would be willing to send another flavor as I really cannot see myself continuing to use this flavor other than if I have no other option and I want to continue this test. Most likely will not be using the oil in this flavor if I purchase the oil for future use. I did reach out to Kanibi for a different question regarding the product and they were very quick to respond so I expect to have a reply by tomorrow and will let you guys know! As for on course results, probably too early to see a difference as I understand it takes some time for your body to get used to the CBD and to see any results but I will keep notes on my score and on course reactions as I go and follow up. I did play a round on Sunday afternoon and forgot to take the oil. Not sure if it is related but I did notice myself getting more upset/angry at my bad shots but I did have some bad shots on Sunday compared to Friday. Scorewise I played about the same, 94 on Friday 98 on Sunday. Here are stats for the rounds I collect using The Grint and info about each course.

image.png.aaa20ae9e5955c14f2a444df0ddab628.png

The taste of the gummy is good, much better than the oil and tastes just like any candy gummy would. Again, just going to take one every day and see how it affects me. Haven't used the pain cream yet so will update once I get a chance to! 

20200831_164354.jpg

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

Oops forgot to click the radio button to notify me of replies so just making sure I get those notifications so I can answer any questions you's guys might have (sorry been watching Sopranos lately as I never watched the whole show and I am technically born and raised in Queens, NY) ah let's not get off topic though so just fuggeddaboutit!

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

As my fellow testers have said before me, the word ecstatic doesn't really cover the excitement to get the variety pack from Kanibi.  Had an unexpected test run today with the gummies.  Dare i say, i'm a 33 year old child sometimes.  Big scary spiders? I got 'em.  Take a hand saw and saw down far enough through the nail bed of my thumb and when you squeeze, blood shoots out? Fine.  Needles? I clam up and get lightheaded. Long story short, went to get a flu shot today.

All that being said, popped a gummy about a half hour before I went. Success! I'm a big boy now. So far so good.  Can't wait to get on the course and see if my knee and or ankle acts up and see what the cream can do. And actually plan out and do some more extensive testing with this stuff. Looking forward to see what ailments are cured for everyone else too!

WITB 2023

:callaway-small: Driver: Big Bertha 2015 Model - Fubuki shaft (I think its time for an upgrade)

Wedges: :nike-small: Victory Red  LW-60/10, :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4 SW-56/10

? for youse. Is the cream a cream or a stick? I'm looking at getting a stick so I can be surgical about applying it.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

30 minutes ago, MattF said:

? for youse. Is the cream a cream or a stick? I'm looking at getting a stick so I can be surgical about applying it.

The cream is just like a lotion basically.

2 hours ago, MattF said:

The cream is a pump lotion. Here is a picture with the top off. With 2 rounds planned today I have a feeling that I will be using this tonight! Will follow up with some first impressions on the cream tonight.

20200901_073117.jpg

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

3 hours ago, MattF said:

It’s similar to other muscle rub creams like Bengay, same menthol smell as well. Straight heat with no icy feeling like Bio Freeze.

The heat starts about 30 secs after you apply it with a gradual increase in intensity and for me, lasts quite a while. I think the heat stays for around 20ish minutes? I used it yesterday on my hip flexor with improvement to pain, And again a second ago on my lower back. 

BAD8CCE5-59E1-4D97-B954-E6532CE00566.jpeg

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

4 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

The cream is just like a lotion basically.

1 hour ago, golfish! said:

The cream is a pump lotion. Here is a picture with the top off. With 2 rounds planned today I have a feeling that I will be using this tonight! Will follow up with some first impressions on the cream tonight.

20200901_073117.jpg

1 hour ago, beelzeberto said:

It’s similar to other muscle rub creams like Bengay, same menthol smell as well. Straight heat with no icy feeling like Bio Freeze.

The heat starts about 30 secs after you apply it with a gradual increase in intensity and for me, lasts quite a while. I think the heat stays for around 20ish minutes? I used it yesterday on my hip flexor with improvement to pain, And again a second ago on my lower back. 

BAD8CCE5-59E1-4D97-B954-E6532CE00566.jpeg

Thanks guys!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Today’s activities is going to be a real test. 

Taught two kickboxing classes, ran 7 miles, sat in a lecture for three hours, then went and played 36 holes.

I didn’t notice any on course benefits from the CBD oil (one dropper) or gummies (one) in regards to calmness or added focused but I just took another gummy about 15 minutes ago to see how I sleep. Enhanced sports cream on my shoulders, hammies, and hip flexor as well.

Lets see how I feel tomorrow for a 12 hour clinical shift.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

So here are the results of my 2 rounds today:

image.png.c4867c0aa9eb616f7dbb38209e1ec7e5.png

I dominated the first round! PB score of +10 over par (it is a par 74). I took the oil about an hour prior to the round. I noticed that the first tee jitters and anxiety is definitely gone though it could also just be from my confidence in my swing. I stayed calm during the round even after bad shots and just laughed them off and moved on. Sometimes I can get pretty upset at myself for making bad shots so again not sure if it is the CBD or not but I am sure the great score helped me to stay calm too. 

image.png.3d8e7e56169fe5a6c084e9da6512aab2.png

The second round was about 45 minutes after the first so I forgot to take the oil until at the first tee. It was about a 20 minute drive from the first course and we ended the first round a little later than expected (with all the singles going out and people sitting on the 18th hole for 20 minutes figuring out score cards the course ran out of carts!) so i did not have time to even stop for food. Played through ok and shot my normal HDCP. Could be that I havent played that course in over a year and I have been playing Los Serranos almost every Sunday the last few months that affected scoring as well. I am getting used to the hemp flavor of the oil and just drinking plenty of water to wash the taste out of my mouth after taking it. 

image.png.70f16d440f2c0114957409ed889c7582.png

After 2 back to back rounds, I am feeling a bit sore in my lower back and shoulders. Not sure if it is the CBD oil in my system working but I definitely don't feel as much in pain as I do when I play 2 back to back rounds before the oil. I am almost hobbling out of my truck when I get home! Today I even carried 10 cases of water I got from my company water sale (24 pack cases of 0.5L) to the apartment. (Not a house with a driveway so there is some walking involved!) I tried the CBD cream for the first time and as @beelzeberto mentioned already, it reminds me of icy hot or bengay. It has a strong menthol smell with some heat when applied. I wonder if the pain relief effect would be the same if it were just CBD? I am assuming the CBD works in conjunction with the menthol to provide some synergistic effect. 

I have a round scheduled tomorrow morning so will update after the round tomorrow. Oh and if anyone is wondering if I normally play 3-5 rounds a week, I am actually expecting our second child in the next week so I am getting all the golf in while I can! I will continue to use the products for the test as I have chronic back and knee pain even when I don't golf so I will continue to update as we go. I will probably still try and hit the range here and there to maintain my abilities so that will be as much golf as I get in the next few weeks! Maybe I can take my daughter out to the course like I did in the past and get a free pass! Wish me luck guys!

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

This is great stuff so far guys. I am not adhering to a specific brand for cbd so far these are looking like I could be swapping out.

love that they sent you guys multiple

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

14 hours ago, beelzeberto said:

Today’s activities is going to be a real test. 

Taught two kickboxing classes, ran 7 miles, sat in a lecture for three hours, then went and played 36 holes.

I didn’t notice any on course benefits from the CBD oil (one dropper) or gummies (one) in regards to calmness or added focused but I just took another gummy about 15 minutes ago to see how I sleep. Enhanced sports cream on my shoulders, hammies, and hip flexor as well.

Lets see how I feel tomorrow for a 12 hour clinical shift.

Me sitting too long and getting up hurts my back sometimes.  You sir put me to shame.  Was hoping i could get to use this before/after playing hockey too, but thanks to Covid, the rinks aren't open for games. Hopefully within the next couple weeks we start up again and I can get some info from how it stacks up in other sports. Hopping to get on the course the next day or two and start contributing to my testing obligation like you all are. Been having some crappy weather here recently. I'm in the process of writing up a first impression post for here with some initial findings that some may informational? Maybe?

I leave you with a puppy trying to escape a bowl. Reminds me a little of myself trying to navigate through my early thirties.

200.gif.d256b1eec24f1ee7c52698d22a764cf7.gif

Until Next Time!

WITB 2023

23 minutes ago, Heavye1026 said:

Reminds me a little of myself trying to navigate through my early thirties.

As someone currently in their early 30's, this seems accurate and I approve! lol

9 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

As someone currently in their early 30's, this seems accurate and I approve! lol

Lol! I never thought about it that way. Hmm I wonder if that is what people think I look like as I navigate my mid thirties.

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

Ok guys, I collected my 10-days worth of data and took my first gummy last night. Could be total happenstance, but after receiving Whoop recovery scores of 55% and 31% on Tuesday and Wednesday I woke up with a 90% recovery score today!

I don't think I hardly moved in bed last night and saw positive trends in most of the Whoop metrics for sleep and recovery. Normally, I wouldn't consider this to be all that unusual, but since I've been hitting the gym more, I've noticed my recovery scores tend to be a bit lower throughout the week and only pick back up on the weekend.

While this is certainly promising, I will caution both myself and anyone reading that this is just one data-point and I've got at least 29 days left to go - assuming I don't decide to purchase additional product from Kanibi.

IMG_2247.PNG.754cc8ed8ea0d042f58238e9a4575b7e.PNG

I’m super excited to be a part of this product testing as well using my Garmin S62 to track all data from H.R. to scores and rest/recovery. I received my package last Thursday and wasted no time giving it a try. I had a tee time for Friday morning with a buddy and 2 of his friends whom I’d never met before. This situation normally causes issues for my first 3-4 holes anxiety or nerves.

I’m typically a Bloody Mary kinda guy to take that edge off. Instead I opted for 1 gummy on the way to the course.

Initial feels were very relaxed even after a terrible warm up on the range I step on 1st tee box feeling surprisingly comfortable, but not over relaxed. I normally shy away from driver right out of the box but pulled it out and striped it down the middle. I think the gummies helped a lot throughout the first 9 to keep me calm in times I would’ve normally brought up previous mistakes. Back 9 was hard to tell only because it was ridiculously hot so I’m gonna scratch all that data.

After the round analysis shows my HR on the first tee was 75 much BPM lower than previous round and my average HR for the front 9 was 98. My previous round with similar conditions my 1st hole tee box Hr was 105 and avg HR of 125.

Today is my first day using the full tincture so I’ll update later. And should a have update on the cream because I have 2 tee times scheduled.

IMG_3839.jpg

Not sure if anyone got the roller? or is it just the cream?

Regardless question can go for either. I enjoy a menthol smell on these creams/rollers, does it have that?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

Regardless question can go for either. I enjoy a menthol smell on these creams/rollers, does it have that?

It's a cream. Not sure about the smell since I haven't opened mine yet, but I'll certainly be using it today so I can report back later with some of my first impressions.

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Hey Lacassem.  We all received the variety pack with just the standard cream, no roller.  It does have the menthol smell, and gives a tingly heat/cooling sensation after applying.  Not at all messy

WITB 2023