TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Official Member Review: Kanibi CBD Products

StrokerAce

2 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I'd love to see someway of you guys do a blind testing somehow with the gummies to see how well it actually works or if part of it is mentally thinking you'll be better because you took it.

Would be interesting. We would need to find a gummy that is similar in size and shape (square, fruit flavored, coated in sugar) and someone who can administer the two different gummies. 

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 9* MC Kuro Kago Silver 60 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

4 minutes ago, golfish! said:

Would be interesting. We would need to find a gummy that is similar in size and shape (square, fruit flavored, coated in sugar) and someone who can administer the two different gummies. 

I understand it's tough for us to do in the forum but I think it would be cool

After not getting to sleep till late into the night, thanks to playoff hockey OT, I took a full 1ml dose to see if it makes any difference in tiredness the next morning. Woke up at 630 this morning to get ready for work, after falling asleep around 12-1230. It's only one night, and can't say if it attributed it to anything per se, but I feel like I'm the most well rested i've been in a while. I don't have any apps or fitness bands to get solid data, but I do feel better than I have in some time. I'm going to keep using it for a week, see how productive I am, and then take a week off, see if my body points me in any direction.

IMG_20200901_180030.jpg.d4ca453a96b105e1938dced63c1b8c5c.jpg

Also, 2 side notes. Kanibi definitely nailed it on the flavor profile of the choco mint. Delicious and no real aftertaste which surprised me. And did we all end up picking different flavors? Looking at all your pictures, I think we've got every flavor covered, no?

Edited by Heavye1026

WITB 2023

:callaway-small: Driver: Big Bertha 2015 Model - Fubuki shaft (I think its time for an upgrade)

:nike-small: 3-Wood: VRs 15 degree

:taylormade-small:Irons: SIM2 4-AW

Wedges: :nike-small: Victory Red  LW-60/10, :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4 SW-56/10

Putter: :nike-small: Method Core MC-3i

....I may have loved/still love Nike and miss them making golf clubs💔

11 minutes ago, Heavye1026 said:

After not getting to sleep till late into the night, thanks to playoff hockey OT, I took a full 1ml dose to see if it makes any difference in tiredness the next morning. Woke up at 630 this morning to get ready for work, after falling asleep around 12-1230. It's only one night, and can't say if it attributed it to anything per se, but I feel like I'm the most well rested i've been in a while. I don't have any apps or fitness bands to get solid data, but I do feel better than I have in some time. I'm going to keep using it for a week, see how productive I am, and then take a week off, see if my body points me in any direction.

Also, 2 side notes. Kanibi definitely nailed it on the flavor profile of the choco mint. Delicious and no real aftertaste which surprised me. And did we all end up picking different flavors? Looking at all your pictures, I think we've got every flavor covered, no?

Do you mix it with anything or is it just the dose like regular medication?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Do you mix it with anything or is it just the dose like regular medication?

I just took the dose straight.  Over this week, I'll play around with putting it in tea/coffee, or even see if in a glass of water would taste alright and effect the way it affects me.  (I never know which effect/affect to use, freaking grammar)  But by itself, was great.

WITB 2023

:callaway-small: Driver: Big Bertha 2015 Model - Fubuki shaft (I think its time for an upgrade)

Wedges: :nike-small: Victory Red  LW-60/10, :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4 SW-56/10

1 minute ago, Heavye1026 said:

I just took the dose straight.  Over this week, I'll play around with putting it in tea/coffee, or even see if in a glass of water would taste alright and effect the way it affects me.  (I never know which effect/affect to use, freaking grammar)  But by itself, was great.

I always ask my wife for grammar corrections SMH. Yes very interested to see that. Of all the tests this one is up there for me. I am only in my thirties but have some lets say "hard miles" on this frame. Currently using cream/roller whatever is available but the drops and gummies are going to be my next move depending on this thread.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

1 hour ago, Heavye1026 said:

How effective is it? How does it affect the way you feel? Does that help with how to use them?

Night two of using the gummies. While I did feel more tired and ready for bed generally, I had mild discomfort in my back and legs that made it difficult to sleep. Not a knock against the product, but if you're looking for a silver bullet to help you with sleep you need to temper expectations. The early results are about what I expected going into this review process. Still plenty of data to collect and share with you guys in the official review.

I also used the sports cream on my calves yesterday. I did one pump per calf and massaged them for about 2 minutes each a few hours before working out. I normally feel my right calf trying to cramp up after a few minutes on the elliptical at my apartment gym and it seemed to do a bit better yesterday. Muscle soreness post-workout was also improved.

Compared to the other topical cream I have, Kanibi definitely has a stronger scent due to the inclusion of menthol (would be my guess anyway). The menthol does seem to aid in its effectiveness though. The other cream does not list menthol as one of its ingredients and while I have experienced some pain relief, the results are considerably better with Kanibi right out the gate.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

4 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

Night two of using the gummies. While I did feel more tired and ready for bed generally, I had mild discomfort in my back and legs that made it difficult to sleep. Not a knock against the product, but if you're looking for a silver bullet to help you with sleep you need to temper expectations. The early results are about what I expected going into this review process. Still plenty of data to collect and share with you guys in the official review.

I also used the sports cream on my calves yesterday. I did one pump per calf and massaged them for about 2 minutes each a few hours before working out. I normally feel my right calf trying to cramp up after a few minutes on the elliptical at my apartment gym and it seemed to do a bit better yesterday. Muscle soreness post-workout was also improved.

Compared to the other topical cream I have, Kanibi definitely has a stronger scent due to the inclusion of menthol (would be my guess anyway). The menthol does seem to aid in its effectiveness though. The other cream does not list menthol as one of its ingredients and while I have experienced some pain relief, the results are considerably better with Kanibi right out the gate.

My understanding to menthol is it aids in soothing. I just enjoy the scent so that’s a big one for me on creams.

i know most wont have this data yet but if you could monitor how long the cream lasts that would be great (how many applications, will vary obviously with different areas applied) 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Over this week, I'll play around with putting it in tea/coffee, or even see if in a glass of water would taste alright and effect the way it affects me

One thing to consider when taking the oil this way is that it will likely take longer to work. Placing the oil directly under the tongue allows it to be absorbed into the bloodstream quickly thanks to the considerable number of blood vessels located there. Whereas, consuming the oil via coffee or tea will require it to be digested before entering the bloodstream.

You may know this already if you've been reading up on CBD like I have, but in case you haven't Kanibi has some helpful blog posts on this topic specifically.

https://kanibi.com/blogs/all/what-is-cbd-coffee

https://kanibi.com/blogs/all/how-long-does-it-take-for-cbd-oil-to-work

EDIT: Not to discourage anyone from taking the oil this way, but something to consider in regards to timing if you're getting ready to go out and play golf.

10 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

How effective is it? How does it affect the way you feel? Does that help with how to use them?

It was a pretty quick change i'd say. Within minutes.  I mean, i'm usually a relatively calm guy as it is, but wasn't really tired last night. I was going to not take the full recommended dose, but figured, I'd go for it and tweak it as I go along in the testing.  Took the dose, which helped stop my mind from racing and relaxed me. Closed my eyes and next thing i knew my alarm was going off. I've been waking up 1 or 2 times a night recently, first time i slept all the way through in a while.  Either that or my wife didn't kick me in her sleep last night 😂

WITB 2023

Just now, Heavye1026 said:

It was a pretty quick change i'd say. Within minutes.  I mean, i'm usually a relatively calm guy as it is, but wasn't really tired last night. I was going to not take the full recommended dose, but figured, I'd go for it and tweak it as I go along in the testing.  Took the dose, which helped stop my mind from racing and relaxed me. Closed my eyes and next thing i knew my alarm was going off. I've been waking up 1 or 2 times a night recently, first time i slept all the way through in a while.  Either that or my wife didn't kick me in her sleep last night 😂

I was trying to form those questions in a way to show you how to use the words correctly lol. Helping you sleep will ultimately help you perform better. 

1 minute ago, TR1PTIK said:

One thing to consider when taking the oil this way is that it will likely take longer to work. Placing the oil directly under the tongue allows it to be absorbed into the bloodstream quickly thanks to the considerable number of blood vessels located there. Whereas, consuming the oil via coffee or tea will require it to be digested before entering the bloodstream.

Kinda figured that would be the case.  Through saliva/bloodstream is quicker with pretty much anything. I think I'd also like to compare if the delayed release by digestion would compare in overall feelings. Curious if there's a difference. Truth be told, I dabbled quite a bit in my college years into my mid-late 20s in the other part of the plant. And eating/smoking were definitely two different effects.

WITB 2023

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

My understanding to menthol is it aids in soothing. I just enjoy the scent so that’s a big one for me on creams.

i know most wont have this data yet but if you could monitor how long the cream lasts that would be great (how many applications, will vary obviously with different areas applied) 

The effects seemed to last several hours for me yesterday, but I'll continue to monitor as the review moves on. I'm keeping a journal to document which product I'm using, dosage, and timing, etc. to get a clear picture of the results. I did the same thing during my 10-day baseline period including golf rounds - how I felt/feel, time stamps for each hole so I can try to match Whoop data to certain shots and so forth.

2 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

I was trying to form those questions in a way to show you how to use the words correctly lol. Helping you sleep will ultimately help you perform better. 

Oh I'm an idiot lol. Thanks for the advice!

tenor.gif.ce0b378ce0ebb90df649787e1be1065d.gif

WITB 2023

Alright guys, I'm back. So after that day I reported there was some soreness in my shoulders and hips on the lateral sides, but nothing like it normally is after I play that much.

In regard to the gummies, I definitely feel like I go to sleep easier but the side effect is some crazy dreams. I'm not normally a huge dreamer or can remember what my dreams are but since I started taking those gummies at night, my dreams have been highly vivid and outright strange lol.

I also typically wake up in the middle of the night for whatever reason, and again right before my alarm goes off but I've been sleeping until my alarm goes off now. The dreams though, crazy.

As for the cream, I haven't experienced the same measure of heat that I did with the initial application. It's more tame than the first, not exactly sure why though. Any of you other testers experience the same?

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

7 hours ago, Heavye1026 said:

I originally ordered the Skittles flavor and noted in my initial impression that the Skittles flavor is subtle at most and I could barely taste anything other than the hemp flavor. After receiving the green light to reach out to Kanibi directly, I reached out and asked if they would be willing to exchange. I received a prompt reply saying that all their products come with a satisfaction guarantee and they are able to exchange for a different flavor within 90 days of your purchase so +1 on their customer service. You pay for the return shipping but they will ship the exchanged product at no additional cost to you. The service rep also mentioned that their flavors are pretty mild and recommended I get the choco mint if the flavor of the hemp was bothering me. So I am expecting a choco mint replacement of the oil in the next few days. So far Kanibi customer service has been excellent.

3 hours ago, beelzeberto said:

Alright guys, I'm back. So after that day I reported there was some soreness in my shoulders and hips on the lateral sides, but nothing like it normally is after I play that much.

In regard to the gummies, I definitely feel like I go to sleep easier but the side effect is some crazy dreams. I'm not normally a huge dreamer or can remember what my dreams are but since I started taking those gummies at night, my dreams have been highly vivid and outright strange lol.

I also typically wake up in the middle of the night for whatever reason, and again right before my alarm goes off but I've been sleeping until my alarm goes off now. The dreams though, crazy.

As for the cream, I haven't experienced the same measure of heat that I did with the initial application. It's more tame than the first, not exactly sure why though. Any of you other testers experience the same?

Interesting you mentioned the lack of heat after the initial application. I also noticed that after the first application of the cream, there was less heat with the second application which was about a day after the initial. I will put some cream on my back and knees tonight and let you know if that trend continues.

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

22 minutes ago, golfish! said:

Interesting you mentioned the lack of heat after the initial application. I also noticed that after the first application of the cream, there was less heat with the second application which was about a day after the initial. I will put some cream on my back and knees tonight and let you know if that trend continues.

I've been using mine cream every day since I got it, multiple times a day. So I wasn't sure if it was the amount of times I was using it or what.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

2 hours ago, golfish! said:

I originally ordered the Skittles flavor and noted in my initial impression that the Skittles flavor is subtle at most and I could barely taste anything other than the hemp flavor. After receiving the green light to reach out to Kanibi directly, I reached out and asked if they would be willing to exchange. I received a prompt reply saying that all their products come with a satisfaction guarantee and they are able to exchange for a different flavor within 90 days of your purchase so +1 on their customer service. You pay for the return shipping but they will ship the exchanged product at no additional cost to you. The service rep also mentioned that their flavors are pretty mild and recommended I get the choco mint if the flavor of the hemp was bothering me. So I am expecting a choco mint replacement of the oil in the next few days. So far Kanibi customer service has been excellent.

I can definitely agree with them about the choco mint. Zero hemp flavor to it. 

WITB 2023

Today was my second day using the tincture. Yesterday I took 1/2 a dosage when I got to work at 7:00. By around 8:00 I felt a little different. The best way for me to describe it is a clear head a little more focused and upbeat. I dread talking on the phone for longer than a minute or two, but yesterday conversation seemed less forced. The noticeable energy and focus seemed to taper off around 5pm.

Today I took the same 1/2 dosage in the morning then added another 1/2 dosage on the way to the driving range. Although the initial feels are focus and energy at the range I felt calm and focused able to shake off bad shots and move on to the next.

Part of the reason I wanted to try another tincture dosage this evening was to try and replace my usual afternoon/evening drink that I use to take the edge off. I come home to 4 kids under the age of 5 so things are often chaotic in the evenings. Im glad to say I felt very relaxed this evening, and settled for a straight ginger ale.

I will hopefully have some sleep and recovery data by the end of the weekend as I iron out a routine.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

21 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I've been taking a tincture style CBD for a while now. I can say that in my experience I don't notice a difference in efficacy when taken as a tincture under the tongue or mixed in with coffee/tea. I also don't notice a difference in time it takes to kick in. I have read that taken orally under the tongue is supposed to be the quickest way to absorb. And for me I don't notice a difference in feeling at all times after taking it. When I notice the difference in how I feel is when I'm under stress or in situations that normally cause me anxiety. I feel less anxious and feel like I can redirect my mind an anxious racing thoughts easier. Also, when taken before bed, I feel the same. My mind slows down, and I don't wake up with racing thoughts. Hope this helps!

WITB

Driver: Ping G30 10.5 Stiff

Fairway wood: Titleist 917F2 16.5 Stiff 

Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 Steel Fiber i95 Stiff (5-PW)

Wedges: Vokey 52, 56

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1

I've been using the Skittles tincture before bed every night this week. My sleep quality has been good, but one thing that is very noticeable is that I've had very crazy vivid dreams. I wouldn't consider myself a consistent dreamer, so it's been different having dreams every night, sometimes multiple times a night. Curious if any other testers have had this experience? I have used another tincture, at 10mg instead of 12.5mg, before bed for a while and wasn't dreaming like this. I'll be interested to see if this pattern is consistent. 

I've got a couple runs this weekend. A short one today and my weekly long run tomorrow. I'm going to take tincture before the run today and gummy tomorrow. I'll report if there is any noticeable difference. Also, sports cream after. I'm really digging that stuff. Earlier this week at work I took a bike out of my workstand and didn't realize the kickstand was down. I dropped bike to floor and the kickstand went straight to the top of my foot. It hurt like crazy. I thought it was going to bruise and it was sore the rest of the day. I applied the sports cream twice that night and hardly noticed any soreness the next day. I'm all in on that C.R.E.A.M.

WITB

Driver: Ping G30 10.5 Stiff

Fairway wood: Titleist 917F2 16.5 Stiff 

Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 Steel Fiber i95 Stiff (5-PW)

Wedges: Vokey 52, 56

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1

This weekend I took advantage of the beautiful weather we had here on the island.  Played 9 holes Friday afternoon and 18 on Sunday.  Friday went to a little par 3 course near my office just to get some time on the course in before the weekend began.  Had brought my gummies to work and ate one shortly before I left.  To be honest, i haven't gotten out much at all this year, which I'm real sad about, but was good to at least get some swings in and it not be at a range.  First shot of the day, topped it.  Brushed it off, and since no one was around, dropped another ball and dropped it 7 feet from the pin. Much better.  

I usually not one to get frustrated as it is, but after topping my first shot, all i could do was laugh it off after watching the second tee shot fly right at the pin.  Ended up shooting a 29, overall pretty good iron practice for me.  To be honest, I don't know if the gummies are anything spectacular for me.

The tincture however, big fan of so far.  After getting home, eating and watching some TV, took a full dropper (recommended dose) of the tincture.  I must say, each night I've been using it, I do wake up a little more refreshed.  So far, very happy with that product. Waking up the next morning, I decided to give putting it in my coffee a shot.  I did a full dropper in it, wasn't overpowering, but gave it a slight/subtle minty taste.  If I'm being honest, don't know if it made it have no effect on me. I'm guessing diluting it made the potency a lot less and didn't have the same effect. That being said, I was very productive on Saturday. 

Same routine that night, took a dose of the tincture before bed, and woke up early for my 9AM tee time.  Ate a gummy for good measure and off I went.  Played with an old friend and two other random people.  The random two were heavy hitters, which usually intimidates my first tee shot.  Not today! Out drove everyone, and was feeling pretty happy with myself.  Round went pretty well, not many mishits, and shot an 84.  I'm curious if taking the tincture and eating gummies regularly is making a difference in the anxiety/nervousness as it builds up in my system. If thats a thing.

Later that night however, the thighs, calves and ankles were feeling like I was a 75 year old man in a 32 year old's body. Perfect opportunity to get the sport cream another test.  After putting it on, it was a pretty instant relief in all areas for me.  Soreness went away as though it never existed in the first place.  The very potent menthol smell really only exists when you first get it out of the bottle. After rubbing it in, it was almost a numbing sensation, and no smell.  I was pretty impressed with the result.  I also don't know if it was my eyes deceiving me, but I had a bruise on my calf which i put the cream on too and it looks like it is almost 100% healed an no longer there by Monday morning. Anyone else try to put this on bruising and seeing any results like that? 

Side note: Wife had also tweaked her wrist and couldn't move it without a pain.  Let her use the cream on it, and she forgot all about her wrist.  She may also be a believer in the CBD cream for injuries and recovery.

So I guess from my results so far, what I'm seeing is that the tincture and cream are definitely products I would use in the future and the jury is still out on the gummies.  Although they are really tasty, I don't feel any difference in my demeanor or anxiousness on/off the course.  Maybe in the coming weeks that will change 

Also, saw a deer on the 2nd hole. So that was coolIMG_20200905_110257.jpg.844a886cc66fd4ce15a1906b6f173428.jpg

Edited by Heavye1026

WITB 2023

So I guess from my results so far, what I'm seeing is that the tincture and cream are definitely products I would use in the future and the jury is still out on the gummies.  Although they are really tasty, I don't feel any difference in my demeanor or anxiousness on/off the course.  Maybe in the coming weeks that will change 

You're taking gummies before golf and using the tincture before bed correct? Have you tried doing it the other way around?

According to Kanibi's blog posts, it's unlikely you'd notice any effect from the gummies for at least a couple of hours whereas the tincture has a more immediate effect when taken sublingually. Just a thought as to why you may not be noticing any difference on the course.

I've taken 1 gummy every night before bed and have noticed that I tend to sleep a little heavier with fewer disturbances. I'm not so deep into my sleep that I'm difficult to wake up or won't occasionally wake up due to being hot or uncomfortable, but I do find it seems to happen a little less and that I'm a bit more refreshed in the morning.

So yesterday was actually the first time I've used the tincture since I've decided to reserve it primarily for range sessions and rounds. I have the lemon-lime flavor and thought it tasted quite good. I took a full dropper as recommended on the label, let it sit under my tongue for a full minute, and then swished it around in my mouth as recommended by Kanibi and a few other blog posts that I've read on CBD usage.

Even driving to the range in light traffic (light by DFW standards) I noticed that I was less tense than I often am due to the high number of drivers speeding excessively and changing lanes abruptly/without signaling, etc.

I only had a couple of objectives at the range - I wanted to get some wedge numbers, and I wanted to see what my current driver swing speed is. I started off hitting the ball ok, but struggled overall because I had just finished a workout and hadn't eaten much. Ideally, I would have gone earlier in the day before my workout, but house chores got in the way of that.

Normally, I would be quite bothered by this since I've been hitting the ball pretty solid of late and I was only trying to collect a few data points. It's possible this was simply due to me having lowered my expectations a bit having just come from the gym, but I'd like to think the CBD oil had a role to play as well. It just seemed so much easier than normal to brush off bad swings and focus in on what I was trying to do.

Ultimately, I got what I was after (even if I don't fully trust it - at least I have an idea), but I was completely out of gas when I was done. Got home, ate and rested a bit then felt much better. 

Later on in the evening, I took my 1 gummy and used the cream on my calves, ankles, and feet. I did 1 pump per calf/ankle and massaged for about a minute before doing a 1/2 pump each for my feet and massaging again for another minute or two. I didn't have any issues with leg pain waking me during the middle of the night which is often the case when they're that sore. I didn't really notice any pain or fatigue this morning either until I squatted down to get something out of the fridge.

Overall, I'm pleased thus far with everything I've tried. I obviously have more to go off of with the gummies and cream, but I'll be squeezing in more golf over the coming weeks to give the oil a fair shake.

37 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

You're taking gummies before golf and using the tincture before bed correct? Have you tried doing it the other way around?

According to Kanibi's blog posts, it's unlikely you'd notice any effect from the gummies for at least a couple of hours whereas the tincture has a more immediate effect when taken sublingually. Just a thought as to why you may not be noticing any difference on the course.

I've taken 1 gummy every night before bed and have noticed that I tend to sleep a little heavier with fewer disturbances. I'm not so deep into my sleep that I'm difficult to wake up or won't occasionally wake up due to being hot or uncomfortable, but I do find it seems to happen a little less and that I'm a bit more refreshed in the morning.

I've only done the gummies one time before bed. And did the tincture in coffee saturday morning.  Both from what I've seen do have similar effects on my sleep however. I do use the tincture quite a bit. I'm going to do the gummies just at night going forward and see if in that aspect they'd be more useful to me.

WITB 2023

3 hours ago, Heavye1026 said:

I've only done the gummies one time before bed. And did the tincture in coffee saturday morning.  Both from what I've seen do have similar effects on my sleep however. I do use the tincture quite a bit. I'm going to do the gummies just at night going forward and see if in that aspect they'd be more useful to me.

I'm sure they could still be effective on the golf course, but you'd have to work out the timing on it and I just find it much easier to use the tincture since in kicks in faster. Now, I could see where the gummy would be good for work or studying, even while driving on a road trip and just looking for something to help you settle in and stay focused. Idk.

Plenty of experimenting to do with all of it and that's kind of the fun with the variety pack they sent. Just thought I'd make a suggestion based on what I've read so far. I'm quite unfamiliar with CBD, so I've been doing a lot more reading on it since being selected for the review.

3 hours ago, Heavye1026 said:

This weekend I took advantage of the beautiful weather we had here on the island.  Played 9 holes Friday afternoon and 18 on Sunday.  Friday went to a little par 3 course near my office just to get some time on the course in before the weekend began.  Had brought my gummies to work and ate one shortly before I left.  To be honest, i haven't gotten out much at all this year, which I'm real sad about, but was good to at least get some swings in and it not be at a range.  First shot of the day, topped it.  Brushed it off, and since no one was around, dropped another ball and dropped it 7 feet from the pin. Much better.  

I usually not one to get frustrated as it is, but after topping my first shot, all i could do was laugh it off after watching the second tee shot fly right at the pin.  Ended up shooting a 29, overall pretty good iron practice for me.  To be honest, I don't know if the gummies are anything spectacular for me.

The tincture however, big fan of so far.  After getting home, eating and watching some TV, took a full dropper (recommended dose) of the tincture.  I must say, each night I've been using it, I do wake up a little more refreshed.  So far, very happy with that product. Waking up the next morning, I decided to give putting it in my coffee a shot.  I did a full dropper in it, wasn't overpowering, but gave it a slight/subtle minty taste.  If I'm being honest, don't know if it made it have no effect on me. I'm guessing diluting it made the potency a lot less and didn't have the same effect. That being said, I was very productive on Saturday. 

Same routine that night, took a dose of the tincture before bed, and woke up early for my 9AM tee time.  Ate a gummy for good measure and off I went.  Played with an old friend and two other random people.  The random two were heavy hitters, which usually intimidates my first tee shot.  Not today! Out drove everyone, and was feeling pretty happy with myself.  Round went pretty well, not many mishits, and shot an 84.  I'm curious if taking the tincture and eating gummies regularly is making a difference in the anxiety/nervousness as it builds up in my system. If thats a thing.

Later that night however, the thighs, calves and ankles were feeling like I was a 75 year old man in a 32 year old's body. Perfect opportunity to get the sport cream another test.  After putting it on, it was a pretty instant relief in all areas for me.  Soreness went away as though it never existed in the first place.  The very potent menthol smell really only exists when you first get it out of the bottle. After rubbing it in, it was almost a numbing sensation, and no smell.  I was pretty impressed with the result.  I also don't know if it was my eyes deceiving me, but I had a bruise on my calf which i put the cream on too and it looks like it is almost 100% healed an no longer there by Monday morning. Anyone else try to put this on bruising and seeing any results like that? 

Side note: Wife had also tweaked her wrist and couldn't move it without a pain.  Let her use the cream on it, and she forgot all about her wrist.  She may also be a believer in the CBD cream for injuries and recovery.

Also, saw a deer on the 2nd hole. So that was coolIMG_20200905_110257.jpg.844a886cc66fd4ce15a1906b6f173428.jpg

Funny that you shot an 84 as that was my most recent score using the tincture an hour before my round! It was also my personal best round. The tincture definitely makes me calmer during my round and I definitely notice the lack of first tee jitters. Which par 3 in Lindenhurst did you play? I grew up in Queens and only started playing golf after I left so the only course I have played on the island is Brentwood.

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

Really enjoying these updates guys and the trial and error. Thank you.

Check out my reviews:

WITB: