TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Official Member Review: Kanibi CBD Products

StrokerAce

14 minutes ago, golfish! said:

Which par 3 in Lindenhurst did you play? I grew up in Queens and only started playing golf after I left so the only course I have played on the island is Brentwood.

Actually played the par 3 at Smithtown Landing.  Played 18 at Bergen Point in Lindenhurst. Haven't played brentwood in a while, but a nice course and relatively cheap for what it is.

WITB 2023

:callaway-small: Driver: Big Bertha 2015 Model - Fubuki shaft (I think its time for an upgrade)

:nike-small: 3-Wood: VRs 15 degree

:taylormade-small:Irons: SIM2 4-AW

Wedges: :nike-small: Victory Red  LW-60/10, :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4 SW-56/10

Putter: :nike-small: Method Core MC-3i

....I may have loved/still love Nike and miss them making golf clubs💔

I spent this Labor Day weekend Playing golf, Mowing, Chasing Kids, Swimming, and Doing Homework. All this gave me plenty of opportunity to try different combos of the CBD. I still continue to take a 1/2 dosage twice a day 7am & 7pm. After using the tincture for about 5 days I can say that the taste is good im using lemon lime, and I feel amazing I have not felt this good for this long in quite some time. I have  constant level of energy with no jitters or anything that you would feel from coffee or caffeine.  However on the other side of things i'm getting better rest than normal as well. My tracker is showing that I avg 2 hours in REM 3.5 hours in Deep, and 2 hours light sleep. I was previously at about 45mins to an hour of REM. This has obviously led to my recovery increasing daily by about 10-15%. I will say that I tried to take a Gummie Sunday right as I laid down to see if would help with sleep. I woke up  I laid down around 10:30 and woke up at 2:12 and 4:10 but had no problem falling back to sleep just felt like it was time to wake up I prob wont try that again. 

I was able to play Saturday and Monday and had another Tee time scheduled for Tuesday Morning so after a very busy weekend my usual knee and lower back pain and stiffness started to set in Monday night. This was my first time using the cream. Initial thoughts smell was very mild the heat feeling mild as well. I applied the cream to my lower back and knee then did some stretching. It seemed to dim the pain but my knee was still a bit tight. Today I woke up applied a little more cream since I was gonna walk 18 happy to say by the time I hit the first tee box I was feeling pretty good no tightness in my back or knee. I defiantly prefer this to my usual bio freeze. 

Some golf related thoughts as far as the tincture. goes. I'm bouncing back from a 2 week stretch of bad golf. I shot 87,83,79 playing 2 of those rounds with strangers and once with my dad. I will say I have not felt the nerves like I usually do when playing with strangers this is one of the biggest things I was looking for this keeps me from throwing my first 4 holes away. Throughout the round i'm still able to maintain focus and haven't gotten overly frustrated with myself like I normally do. 

I plan on upping the dosage of Tincture to 3/4 starting tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, TxTwinDad+2 said:

I will say I have not felt the nerves like I usually do when playing with strangers this is one of the biggest things I was looking for this keeps me from throwing my first 4 holes away

I feel this. Teeing it up in a scramble this Friday with some people from my wife's work. I only know one of them and he's not in my group! Add to it, that I'm supposedly one of the "better" players in the outing so now I feel like I have expectations to live up to lol.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

5 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

I feel this. Teeing it up in a scramble this Friday with some people from my wife's work. I only know one of them and he's not in my group! Add to it, that I'm supposedly one of the "better" players in the outing so now I feel like I have expectations to live up to lol.

I've been invited to a couple of tournaments that I have turned down for this reason. I'm getting better but mentally could and would get stuck after a few bad shots and its ruined my day. I had a terrible experience playing a beautiful course in the Hill Country last yr.  

Last week I ate one gummy before bed and every morning I was having a hard time getting up, feeling groggy.

I haven't taken then gummies before bed this week starting Sunday night and I didn't experience any grogginess Monday morning or this morning. I didn't sleep as well, or I should say I woke up more the past two nights, but no grogginess either day.

Anyone else?

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

Just now, beelzeberto said:

Last week I ate one gummy before bed and every morning I was having a hard time getting up, feeling groggy.

I haven't taken then gummies before bed this week starting Sunday night and I didn't experience any grogginess Monday morning or this morning. I didn't sleep as well, or I should say I woke up more the past two nights, but no grogginess either day.

Anyone else?

No grogginess on my end. I've honestly been a little surprised by that, but I assume it's just because my sleep quality is improving. That said, there are plenty of other factors that can easily override the effects of the CBD like what I've had to eat or drink - especially if I've consumed alcohol.

6 minutes ago, beelzeberto said:

Anyone else?

I have yet to experience any grogginess on my end but also have not taken the gummies much before bed. I did wake up twice on the night that I took it, but still felt like i had a clear head when I woke up. 

I am seeing that lot of you guys get nervous before your tee time. Is there pressure to perform well in front of strangers? I typically play better with people I don't know compared to those I do know because I try to keep up with my friends who play better than me and strangers I don't know how they play and I care less. Anyone similar to that in this group?

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

I am seeing that lot of you guys get nervous before your tee time. Is there pressure to perform well in front of strangers? I typically play better with people I don't know compared to those I do know because I try to keep up with my friends who play better than me and strangers I don't know how they play and I care less. Anyone similar to that in this group?

It really just depends on what expectations have been set and or the skill level of the group. Generally speaking, strangers don't make me all that nervous - I play as a single a lot more than I don't and therefore play through a lot of threesomes and foursomes so it's pretty routine to swing in front of people I don't know.

However, I often set the bar high and place undue pressure on myself that takes a couple holes to get over. If I'm playing and practicing more frequently it's less of an issue, but that just hasn't been the case this year.

Just got my choco mint replacement in the mail today. My lower back started flaring up a bit since the other day (sleeping on a cot in the hospital for a night did a number on my back). I had already sent the original Skittles oil back for replacement so I was waiting for the Choco Mint. I took 1/2 a dose (0.5ml) and will take another before bed. The plan is to take 1 full dose each day but split into 2 until the oil runs out and report back on how that is affecting my chronic back pain. For sure the flavor is better IMO than the Skittles. The overall flavor is light but the mint at the end helps to cover over the hemp taste better than the Skittles flavor. Definitely taste the chocolate and mint more than the Skittles. 

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 9* MC Kuro Kago Silver 60 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

13 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

However, I often set the bar high and place undue pressure on myself that takes a couple holes to get over. 

I second this feeling. I play alone majority of the time, and sometimes get lucky and they let me go out solo.  Nothing like having the course to yourself.  Whenever I play with others, I feel like I should be a tour pro and play better than everyone else.  Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.  But hell, thats why we're not all millionaire tour pros right?

WITB 2023

:callaway-small: Driver: Big Bertha 2015 Model - Fubuki shaft (I think its time for an upgrade)

Wedges: :nike-small: Victory Red  LW-60/10, :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4 SW-56/10

15 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I'm pretty new to playing golf at any level that can be considered competitive lol. But i'm very very competitive in all things that I do. My wife is constantly asking why I cant just do anything for fun?!? 

That being said all of my nerves are from not having the confidence to be consistent with my swing yet when my swing is on and I know it there are 0 nerves. 

Played my first round using the oil tincture yesterday. Took a full dose right before I left the house - with the intention to hit the range before tee off, but it was closed... I played a scramble format with a bunch of people I had never met before, but felt that I was much more at ease than normal. I was the first in our group to step up to the tee and while CBD can't touch whatever nervous thoughts I might have had in my head, it absolutely worked to keep me from feeling jittery or anxious with my hands. I smoked a nice draw to the left side of the fairway (the longest in my group) with at least 7 people looking on. The next shot wasn't as good, but a 4 iron with no warm-up will do that sometimes. 

For the day, we'd wind up playing a lot of my shots - primarily drives and short game with a few approaches sprinkled throughout. No one in our group putted particularly well, and even when presented with our best opportunities, failed to make any birdies for the whole round. 😞

Suffice it to say, I think the oil did exactly what I needed it to which is simply take the edge off without the negative effects alcohol tends to have on me. I wish the range had been open for me to warm up with and to get some better perspective from the practice side of it, but that's alright for now.

On the gummy and cream side of things, I'm still using those as mentioned before and continue to see positive results.

Last night my left knee was really hurting - started during golf. I've got some muscle imbalances that cause my patella not to track right and with the additional workouts I've been doing lately I've noticed a little more pain at times. It got pretty bad during yesterday's round (to the point where I was limping a little when I got home). Rested it for the rest of the day and in the evening put some cream on it. I won't go so far as to suggest the CBD cream is the only reason (resting is a huge component of any recovery), but when I woke up today the pain in my knee was completely gone. I don't think I'll be going to the gym or golf course today and tomorrow, but I can get around with zero pain and that is awesome.

7 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

Played my first round using the oil tincture yesterday. Took a full dose right before I left the house - with the intention to hit the range before tee off, but it was closed... I played a scramble format with a bunch of people I had never met before, but felt that I was much more at ease than normal. I was the first in our group to step up to the tee and while CBD can't touch whatever nervous thoughts I might have had in my head, it absolutely worked to keep me from feeling jittery or anxious with my hands. I smoked a nice draw to the left side of the fairway (the longest in my group) with at least 7 people looking on. The next shot wasn't as good, but a 4 iron with no warm-up will do that sometimes. 

For the day, we'd wind up playing a lot of my shots - primarily drives and short game with a few approaches sprinkled throughout. No one in our group putted particularly well, and even when presented with our best opportunities, failed to make any birdies for the whole round. 😞

Suffice it to say, I think the oil did exactly what I needed it to which is simply take the edge off without the negative effects alcohol tends to have on me. I wish the range had been open for me to warm up with and to get some better perspective from the practice side of it, but that's alright for now.

On the gummy and cream side of things, I'm still using those as mentioned before and continue to see positive results.

Last night my left knee was really hurting - started during golf. I've got some muscle imbalances that cause my patella not to track right and with the additional workouts I've been doing lately I've noticed a little more pain at times. It got pretty bad during yesterday's round (to the point where I was limping a little when I got home). Rested it for the rest of the day and in the evening put some cream on it. I won't go so far as to suggest the oil is the only reason (resting is a huge component of any recovery), but when I woke up today the pain in my knee was completely gone. I don't think I'll be going to the gym or golf course today and tomorrow, but I can get around with zero pain and that is awesome.

Sounds about right for the oil. I noticed that I just don't have the first tee jitters like I normally do. Definitely seeing better drives off the first tee and through the game because of the oil. Could be a placebo effect but if it fits i sits right?970364533_ifitfitsisits.gif.85778f943770ca836199d90e02261ae7.gif

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

So quick update, I was having some neck and shoulder pain today (maybe from stress of the 3 year old deciding she is going to be a true threenager and do everything opposite of what i asked her to do!) so I applied the cream to that area. Interestingly, there was the same heat sensation from when I first applied the cream I hadn't felt since the first application. I wonder if your body gets used to it then if you don't use it for a few days you get the heat sensation back? Anyone else having a similar experience?

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

On 9/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, tommc23 said:

I tend to get nervous either way just because it is the first tee. I get more nervous in front of strangers as my regular group as a laid back bunch and I actually relax more around them. As mentioned before though, with the CBD I do notice that I don't have those first tee jitters and I tend to get off the first tee pretty well.

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

6 hours ago, golfish! said:

So quick update, I was having some neck and shoulder pain today (maybe from stress of the 3 year old deciding she is going to be a true threenager and do everything opposite of what i asked her to do!) so I applied the cream to that area. Interestingly, there was the same heat sensation from when I first applied the cream I hadn't felt since the first application. I wonder if your body gets used to it then if you don't use it for a few days you get the heat sensation back? Anyone else having a similar experience?

Honestly, I haven't noticed much "heat" at all since I first started using the cream. 

On 9/8/2020 at 4:58 PM, tommc23 said:

I play better around strangers, but my first tee jitters is because I'm always the first or second one to go out early in the morning and I never warm up. Our course doesn't do tee times throughout the week; only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So it's first come first serve, Mon-thurs, and there's a line of at least 20 guys behind me waiting to go on the first tee lol.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Question for you fellas. If you need pain relief only, in certain areas, would you use the cream or take a soft gel/gummie?

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

41 minutes ago, MattF said:

Question for you fellas. If you need pain relief only, in certain areas, would you use the cream or take a soft gel/gummie?

I'd use the cream. It depends on the type of pain you're experiencing though. A quick Google search indicates that at least one test has shown CBD to help with various types of pain, but the research is still new on the subject and results will vary. Here's the article I found discussing CBD and pain relief: https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-oil-for-pain.

I'm currently experiencing some bad neck pain and used the topical cream last night with only mild results. I may try the oil today just to see if I notice any sort of difference.

On 9/15/2020 at 2:07 AM, golfish! said:

With any type of heat sensation creams (IcyHot, menthol type creams etc) I always get accustomed when I am using daily. When I take breaks is when I get that sensation back (which I enjoy). Not sure how strong this one is as I do not have it but if it is a mild sensation I would become accustomed pretty quickly (maybe 2 days of use).

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

I would definitely go cream for immediate relief.  The cream for me is almost a numbing sensation and almost instant relief.  That being said, i do usually follow up with the oil later on. But the cream itself I've been pretty happy with.  But like TR1PTIK said, depending on the severity, you'd be better off with a combination at least. Either way, gummies I've been using primarily at night as I don't really notice a difference in myself taking them during the day.  Everyone metabolism/digestion is different so you may see different results on that front however.

I feel like i rambled on that. Long story short, I'd say use cream on site first, and follow up with oil for best results from what I've experienced.

WITB 2023

2 hours ago, Heavye1026 said:

I would definitely go cream for immediate relief.  The cream for me is almost a numbing sensation and almost instant relief.  That being said, i do usually follow up with the oil later on. But the cream itself I've been pretty happy with.  But like TR1PTIK said, depending on the severity, you'd be better off with a combination at least. Either way, gummies I've been using primarily at night as I don't really notice a difference in myself taking them during the day.  Everyone metabolism/digestion is different so you may see different results on that front however.

I feel like i rambled on that. Long story short, I'd say use cream on site first, and follow up with oil for best results from what I've experienced.

3 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

I'd use the cream. It depends on the type of pain you're experiencing though. A quick Google search indicates that at least one test has shown CBD to help with various types of pain, but the research is still new on the subject and results will vary. Here's the article I found discussing CBD and pain relief: https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-oil-for-pain.

I'm currently experiencing some bad neck pain and used the topical cream last night with only mild results. I may try the oil today just to see if I notice any sort of difference.

Thanks guys. I guess I'll try the cream/salve first on my various spots.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I've been using the cream for targeted relief. Sore muscles, aches, etc. I haven't noticed as significant feelings of relief from the gummies or tincture. I have been taking a gummy before runs if I'm sore at the start and I do feel that after my workout muscles feel less achy/inflamed. I typically follow up with the cream.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB

Driver: Ping G30 10.5 Stiff

Fairway wood: Titleist 917F2 16.5 Stiff 

Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 Steel Fiber i95 Stiff (5-PW)

Wedges: Vokey 52, 56

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1

On 9/16/2020 at 4:53 AM, MattF said:

For sure the cream. Not sure how the gummies actually help but I am taking one daily. Most likely acts as a booster of sorts to keep the levels in your system? My buddy who is on my team for an upcoming friendly tournament has been out of commission due to a backsprain. I  recommended the Kanibi to him so will have to follow up on what he does.

On 9/16/2020 at 5:54 AM, Lacassem said:

With any type of heat sensation creams (IcyHot, menthol type creams etc) I always get accustomed when I am using daily. When I take breaks is when I get that sensation back (which I enjoy). Not sure how strong this one is as I do not have it but if it is a mild sensation I would become accustomed pretty quickly (maybe 2 days of use).

Makes sense. Prob why i felt the heat again. 

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

Quick suggested use for the testers that I do personally. I'll add 1ml of the full spectrum oil (750mg unflavored) to my second cup of coffee as I'm sitting down at my desk to start work. Combo seems to help me be alert and not edgy for the flood of web conference calls I'm dealing with.

2024 is the year of the short set!

Driver: TaylorMade BRNR 11.5* stiff

Hybrid: PXG 0311 GEN5 19*

Irons: JustGolf Forged Blades (4, 6, 8, PW)

Wedge: 56* Forged Prototype

Putter: PXG Blackjack Center Shaft 34"

Bag: Sunday Golf Loma XL

5 hours ago, Cory O said:

Quick suggested use for the testers that I do personally. I'll add 1ml of the full spectrum oil (750mg unflavored) to my second cup of coffee as I'm sitting down at my desk to start work. Combo seems to help me be alert and not edgy for the flood of web conference calls I'm dealing with.

Interesting. I have the choco mint but the flavor is pretty mild so might not taste it. I only drink about a cup of coffee a day at most so itll be on my first cup. Also, wife finally gave me the green light to go as long as i bring along the 3 year old so first round back soon! 

1025173212_soexcited.gif.77bd5735a5d4c7326fb839e3e00c584d.gif

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

I'm really enjoying the products by Kanibi. I know I can physically feel a difference with the Full Spectrum Tincture and the Gummies. But, I'm not really sure how much the CBD is coming into play with the Enhanced Sports Cream. That's going to be a big factor for me going into the final stretch of the review.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Good stuff guys enjoying this thread. Thank you for mixing and matching the tincture to see where and best time of day.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Alright so first round back since the new baby and I definitely notice the difference in playing weekly and taking 2 weeks off. Swing is still pretty much there but needs some tuning up. I won't post the scorecard as I did not have a great round and shot 100. However, what I did notice is that I was definitely not as nervous or jittery as I thought I would be getting back after 2 weeks. I took a full dose of the tincture before leaving home which was about 1 hour before the tee time. Warmed up a bit at the range and then headed out with my group. Even through out the round as I was hitting shots I would normally make, I was noticeable calm about it (even having my 3 year old with me on the course!). I hit a great 299 yard drive and one of my playing partners said it was the most relaxed swing he has seen me make! Of course I pulled it into the greenside bunker next shot but I managed to get out in 1 and get a par save for up and down.

Now for the morning after report. I noticed some cramps in my legs at night ( I took another full dose of the tincture before bed, had a gummy, and applied the cream to my lower back and knees). Woke me up about 2 times during the night but I was able to stretch it out and go back to bed. Sometimes these leg cramps I have in my calves can take a while to stretch out but I noticed I was able to recover quickly from the cramps though not sure if it was due to oil. Hypothesis is that the CBD is helping to manage the pain from the cramps so I can power through and stretch them out. Usually I just have trouble stretching out the cramp due to the pain! As I write this now, no soreness in the lower back but some in the shoulders and the upper back. Could be the extra bucket I hit after my round but with a friendly tournament coming up in 3 weeks I need the practice! I have 2 more rounds scheduled over the next 2 weeks and will continue to update.

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4