Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

2020 Official Member Review: Kanibi CBD Products

StrokerAce

Sorry it's been a minute since I posted. I've been busy with a 16 week old baby, but I do have some sleep data for y'all (I wear a Fitbit Versa). I started taking the tincture, 1 ml, before bed for the month of September. I had been taking a half dose in the morning and half dose in the evening about an hr before bed. I haven't had as bad of general anxiety during the days with COVID and being around less people, so I decided to forgo the morning dose and take a full dose in the evening.

For the month of August my average sleep per night was 6 hrs. For September it was up about 15 minutes per night. While this isn't a huge improvement, I'll take it. 15 minutes feels like an hour these days. Depending on where you look, it recommended to dose in the morning and in the evening to help the effectiveness, but I have found it just as effective with one dose at night. It's definitely helped my sleep. The highest weekly average was 7 hrs and the most sleep in a night was 8 hrs 33 mins. I've always struggled with restlessness and since starting CBD I can't imagine sleeping without. I have tried various other non-CBD sleep supplements and didn't find the same success.

As far as the balm, I'm still using it every few days. I think that for the money I'm going to just stick with Tiger Balm Ultra Strength. I'd be curious to see some data on CBD and topical application to muscles for recovery. But with TB I get a consistent cool burn relief, where with the Kanibi rub it is hit or miss if I feel any cool. So without the sensation it's tough to tell. 

I do take gummies pre-round and before runs (I run 4 days a week between 5-13 miles per run). I think they help my mental state for sure. I think that for my golf game it helps with nerves and racing thoughts. I don't linger on the bad shots. And I feel that it mellows me out a bit. Since receiving the gummies I've used maybe 2/3 of the bottle. I'd recommend pre-round or pre-activity where you need to fight mental fatigue.

I have re-ordered since testing. I ran out of the Tincture and ordered a 3 pack with 2 tinctures and 1 gummy. I tried another Skittles flavor and a mint-choco. I haven't tried mint yet but will update once I have.

*On an interesting note, the Skittles Tincture I just received of the same strength has a different color, is thicker, and has a more fruity flavor than the first tincture I received. The first one, as I noted in an earlier review, was almost clear and pretty watery with more hemp flavor than Skittles. I've thought about reaching out to Kanibi to see if these are normal inconsistencies. I'll keep you all posted if I decide to reach out.*

WITB

Driver: Ping G30 10.5 Stiff

Fairway wood: Titleist 917F2 16.5 Stiff 

Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 Steel Fiber i95 Stiff (5-PW)

Wedges: Vokey 52, 56

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1

My review is up! 

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

On 10/11/2020 at 3:27 PM, coyote_jones said:

Sorry it's been a minute since I posted. I've been busy with a 16 week old baby, but I do have some sleep data for y'all (I wear a Fitbit Versa). I started taking the tincture, 1 ml, before bed for the month of September. I had been taking a half dose in the morning and half dose in the evening about an hr before bed. I haven't had as bad of general anxiety during the days with COVID and being around less people, so I decided to forgo the morning dose and take a full dose in the evening.

For the month of August my average sleep per night was 6 hrs. For September it was up about 15 minutes per night. While this isn't a huge improvement, I'll take it. 15 minutes feels like an hour these days. Depending on where you look, it recommended to dose in the morning and in the evening to help the effectiveness, but I have found it just as effective with one dose at night. It's definitely helped my sleep. The highest weekly average was 7 hrs and the most sleep in a night was 8 hrs 33 mins. I've always struggled with restlessness and since starting CBD I can't imagine sleeping without. I have tried various other non-CBD sleep supplements and didn't find the same success.

As far as the balm, I'm still using it every few days. I think that for the money I'm going to just stick with Tiger Balm Ultra Strength. I'd be curious to see some data on CBD and topical application to muscles for recovery. But with TB I get a consistent cool burn relief, where with the Kanibi rub it is hit or miss if I feel any cool. So without the sensation it's tough to tell. 

I do take gummies pre-round and before runs (I run 4 days a week between 5-13 miles per run). I think they help my mental state for sure. I think that for my golf game it helps with nerves and racing thoughts. I don't linger on the bad shots. And I feel that it mellows me out a bit. Since receiving the gummies I've used maybe 2/3 of the bottle. I'd recommend pre-round or pre-activity where you need to fight mental fatigue.

I have re-ordered since testing. I ran out of the Tincture and ordered a 3 pack with 2 tinctures and 1 gummy. I tried another Skittles flavor and a mint-choco. I haven't tried mint yet but will update once I have.

*On an interesting note, the Skittles Tincture I just received of the same strength has a different color, is thicker, and has a more fruity flavor than the first tincture I received. The first one, as I noted in an earlier review, was almost clear and pretty watery with more hemp flavor than Skittles. I've thought about reaching out to Kanibi to see if these are normal inconsistencies. I'll keep you all posted if I decide to reach out.*

Interesting about the difference in flavor and viscosity of the Skittles. I mentioned in my review that I originally got the Skittles but exchanged it for the choc-mint because the flavor was so subtle in the Skittles that I didn't think I could continue to test it.

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 9* MC Kuro Kago Silver 60 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

My final review is up!

First draft had 3000 words lol. Had to edit the crap out of this thing.

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

Quick update after posting my full review. I am giving the sports cream higher points as I started having pain in an area of my lower back I do not usually have pain. I was low on the tincture (less than 1mL remaining) so I took what was left, had a gummy, and applied the pain cream. This was after lying on a heat pad for about 30 minutes. Before taking the CBD I was having trouble bending over to pick up the baby out of his crib. Probably a synergystic effect of taking all 3 at once and the heat and some stretching but I am definitely feeling less pain now. 

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

Got my review up for all your reading pleasure

WITB 2023

:callaway-small: Driver: Big Bertha 2015 Model - Fubuki shaft (I think its time for an upgrade)

:nike-small: 3-Wood: VRs 15 degree

:taylormade-small:Irons: SIM2 4-AW

Wedges: :nike-small: Victory Red  LW-60/10, :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4 SW-56/10

Putter: :nike-small: Method Core MC-3i

....I may have loved/still love Nike and miss them making golf clubs💔

On 8/31/2020 at 5:50 AM, Heavye1026 said:

Hey everyone, name’s Eric. I live in Long Island, NY.  I’m 32 years old. Turning 33 Oct. 26th. (so, you know, if anyone wants to get me a present) First time reviewer, long time forum stalker/reader. Want to thank MGS again for the chance to make my first foray into the CBD world through a test for you all. I dabbled into the THC world quite a bit back in my college years and early twenties, so I guess it’s only fitting (fate? Ironic?)  that I was chosen to give the other side of this plant a whirl. Hopefully something that I experienced with the product over the last month or so will sway anyone if they are on the fence with some first-hand information from myself and my fellow reviewers. I don't have any fancy shmansy high-tech stuff to back up any claims, but i'll give you my honest opinion from my eyes and my brain. As much as I can I suppose.

So here we go!

First Impressions:

Was originally slated to receive delivery of the variety pack on Tuesday 9/1. However, woke up Sunday morning 8/30 and, boom, Christmas came early! Wooo! Opened the box, surprisingly without hurting myself, and found these three beauties inside.

842448506_Thethreeamigos.jpg.5949be3d69aec48fdda81b423e0e82f1.jpg

First box I opened was the sports cream. This one was the most intriguing of the three and was the product I threw my hat into the ring to test out originally. 

Cream.jpg.b3dc156f245427f2ea529cf225d14cfa.jpg

Thanks to both a Hockey injury and a rollover, after hitting an ornamental waterfall car accident, let’s just say that my right leg can tell the weather.  (I don’t know if anyone is going to know what that expression means) But if there’s a storm coming, my knee and my ankle get all sorts of whacky.  So I went and gave the cream a little squeeze and like a lot of other pain relief creams, got that menthol-minty smell. Curious how this would work when applied to the pain sites.

Oil.jpg.a9d3e392760d6df69711ed0913f03680.jpg

As for the oil, the child safety lock, was also an Eric lock at times.  Don’t judge, you know those push down and turn all at the same time gets you too.  It’s not just me right? …..right? Well through a little rubber stopper and it got tricky.

Gummies.jpg.ef5e80783cdd46b3774dd25750b11801.jpg

Then there’s the gummies.  This top I could get my whole palm on and open like somewhat of an adult.  They’re your standard gummy. Square, covered in sugar crystals.  Not going to lie, I popped one in my mouth as soon as I got it open.  These could be dangerous, I could eat these all day.

Basic Characteristics (26/30)

I don’t have any pre-existing conditions and this is my first time using CBD products.  So I’m going in with a curious, open mind and seeing what happens.  Here’s the breakdown of each one individually getting me to the 26/30 score for me.

Oil (9/10)

First off, I’m a huge Mint chocolate chip ice cream fan, so the choco mint oil flavor was kind of a no brainer for me. I think they nailed it on the flavoring, and doesn’t have any kind of hempy aftertaste, or really taste at all for that matter.

On to how I tested it.  I started with taking a dropper when I woke up in the morning to get my day started. On a Saturday, in case it for some reason had an adverse effect and made me pass out at work. In fact, the opposite happened for me.  I felt more awake throughout the day, and a lot more productive when taking a dose, and sometimes a second around lunchtime. Overall, pretty happy with the effects it had on me.

I think we all had the same issue when trying to pull a full dose (1ml) into the dropper. I don’t think it’s possible. Best I’ve done is slightly past the .75 line. -1 point

710450235_Oildropper.jpg.066ed654c6af52aeeebbbc6bacf6f9ed.jpg

Gummies (7/10)

I started eating the gummies just before I would go out and play a round.  I didn’t feel any effects before during or after from the gummies.  It wasn’t until I started eating them before bed every night that I saw their true worth, to me at least.  Prior to testing, I had not been able to sleep through the night without waking up at least once or twice.  The gummies didn’t help right away, but as my testing continued, within the first week, I started sleeping a lot better and was actually only waking up once, and that was to my alarm clock. Gave it an 7 since from what I saw, I don’t think one gummy was enough to do much by itself, but I feel like with continued use, your body will eventually give you the results your looking for.

Sports Cream (9/10)

Like I mentioned in my first impression of the cream, the combination of a pretty bad car accident and a hockey injury, my right leg has taken a beating.  With that, I would get some pain in both my ankle and knee don’t play nice after a while. Applying the cream in those areas when pain comes, I saw pretty much immediate relief which was both surprising and welcomed.

Anxiety (10/10)              

I’ve never really been an anxious person outside of maybe playing golf by myself and being paired with strangers.  That being said though, with either a gummy or two, or a full dropper of oil, I found that the nerves were gone and I would play some of the best rounds I’ve put together in a long time.

Energy (10/10)

Once I found that the oil was my go to morning product, I’ve been much more productive throughout the day, both at work as well as at home after work and on the weekends.  My wife appreciates that aspect of this too.

Pain (9/10)

I don’t usually get any upper body soreness after playing golf.  I do get pretty much every time, pain in my right knee and ankle.  Application of the cream provided pretty immediate relief. I did however find it wasn’t as long term as it is if you couple it with a dose of oil. Obviously CBD isn’t a miracle cure all, and I’m sure I should probably see a doctor, from more than likely not rehabbing them when I should have. But on a temporary basis, I was given full range of motion and didn’t think about, or feel any pain when using the CBD.

My wife even asked to use it when her shoulder was getting sore.  She also saw pretty positive results to the point that within minutes she forgot all about her shoulder. Without it, she would have asked me to massage it for who knows how long. So, thanks CBD for saving my thumbs there!

Taste (10/10)

I don’t really have anything negative about any of the flavor profiles of any of the products.  The Choco Mint hit it on the head.  Subtle, but flavorful with no aftertaste. The fruit chews were delicious all around.  And the cream made my tongue tingly.

One of those is a lie.

On-Course Performance (14/15)

Throughout the testing I wasn’t able to play as much golf as I would have liked.  But prior to testing my “control” round pre-CBD, I shot a 92. Not my best, but was my first round on a full course this year, so can’t complain.  Fast forward to this Friday going to a bachelor party, when I played Blue Ridge Trail, in Mountain Top, PA.  Never played the course before. But I think I played it at the perfect time.  It was pretty fantastic with all the fall colors and crazy views. We don't have mountains here on Long Island!

1013706050_GolfCourse.jpg.e046188e1b5938f3fc5b8865cb5155bb.jpg

Armed myself with a dose of oil, and popped a gummy for good measure.  Birdied the first hole, got an 8 on the second hole par 4 (two pars, one hole, woo), but then parred or birdied the rest of the way, with a couple bogeys scattered in on my way to an 81.  This, I was pretty proud of.  Usually when I play a new golf course, for lack of a better term, it can turn into a “s***-show” real quick if I get too hard on myself. A+ for on course performance enhancement there.

Miscellaneous (5/5)

Shipping was super-fast. No issues with packaging or any kind of leaks or breaks.  Clean, unique packaging on the individual boxes and bottles/containers.  Pricing going forward seems pretty reasonable compared to other CBD brands I’ve looked into offering similar products.

Side note – Outside of golf, I paint miniatures, among other things.  I’m not the best, and I get pretty OCD with it.  But during the testing I painted this guy, and it’s one of the best ones I’ve ever painted if I do say so myself.

IMG_20200808_151229.jpg.d90f0b61d511ce90c41c7e709e757010.jpg

Use it or lose it? (9/10)

I’d use it for sure.  Kanibi runs at least a 15% off specials with bundles and such fairly often and I think at the price point, you get a good product with pretty decent results.

TL;DR

From my point of view, I’m definitely a fan of what CBD products bring to the table.  That being said, everyone is probably going to have a different experience with it.  Not that this is a psychedelic by any means, but for comparison’s sake, I think some of the results are skewed or enhanced by your mindset going into it.  If you think positively and want the product to work, you may see better results than if you go in as a resistant skeptic.  But from me, I’m a believer that this stuff works, and definitely has its benefits for everyone.

Final Score (94/100)

I know exactly what you mean by the leg telling the weather. After my knee injury in the Corps, I can tell when it is going to rain.

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

For anyone still following, I ran out of my tincture and had 1 gummy left. I played a round yesterday on a course I have shot 84 (from the white tees). I took the 1 gummy and took off for the course hoping to arrive about 45 minutes before tee time to check in and warm up. Well with the 3 year old in tow that didn't happen. She had to go potty halfway there so we had to stop which got me to the course 15 minutes before tee time. By the time we got checked in they called our group so I hit 3 balls on the range to warm up and ran off to the first tee. For context, I also sliced a small chunk of skin off my right thumb while using a mandolin to prepare sliced onions for poke. TL:DR I shot 107. No problems getting off the tee but I kept coming up short with my irons and 3 putted more than I probably did all season. I also developed shoulder pain in my right rotator cuff about a quarter of the way through the round which stayed with me the whole time. Sad part is my new order of CBD came in during my round lol. Will be playing the same course next week armed with CBD and hopefully a healed thumb so we will see. 

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

On 10/12/2020 at 11:18 PM, golfish! said:

Interesting about the difference in flavor and viscosity of the Skittles. I mentioned in my review that I originally got the Skittles but exchanged it for the choc-mint because the flavor was so subtle in the Skittles that I didn't think I could continue to test it.

Yeah, it was strange. I'm excited to try the choco-mint I ordered for my personal order. I'll let y'all know if I notice any differences in consistency/color. And maybe I should with a different flavor? Not sure. 

WITB

Posted my official review today! I accidentally deleted our original instructions and couldn't get them back so I was a little late with the proper format. It also says the content is hidden and I need to click to show. Not sure why. Maybe because I edited my original thoughts/review and it's waiting to get approved. Either way. Enjoy!

WITB

Just FYI I am trying this company called Lazarus Naturals after the great experience I had with CBD oil through this test and have started an unofficial testing thread. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

Just a quick update. So the last time I played without CBD I shot double my HDCP. I thought I could blame it on the cut on my thumb, the lack of warm up time, having my 3.5 year old daughter with me, the shoulder pain on top of the lack of CBD. So as anyone following this thread knows, I ordered from a different company with a great military discount. You can check out the initial review above. I took the CBD and played my first round with it this past weekend. Turns out I am actually in a slump of sorts. Didn't shoot much better (was +13 at the turn) but for sure not as much warm up as usual (seems like more people are hitting the range lately so have to wait even before rounds to warm up), weather was colder than usual (65F when you're used to 95+ is cold!), had a different cut on my other thumb, had my daughter with me again (wife won't let me leave her home alone with 2 kids!) the moon was in the wrong phase, the birds were chirping too loudly, etc lol. I won't comment on the CBD itself as that will go in the other review but wanted to follow up in case anyone was wondering if I was still seeing the benefits from the CBD as during the test.  I am taking a stronger dose (50mg per mL vs 25 during the trial). I also tried taking it before, and twice during the round spaced out. Didn't help much lol. Will continue to update as my test with the other CBD continues and if I end up coming back to Kanibi.

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

So put the full tincture to the indoor test with my recent iron fitting. The last time I went in for a fitting I struggled for about the first 20-30mins of a 90min fitting with feelings similar to first tee jitters. The shop that I go to here in Dallas is fairly small and very personable so if you are being fitted there is always 3-5 folks watching you. Now I know them watching should not have nothing to do with me but as I've mentioned before im very competitive and always want to perform well in front of others. I'm happy to say the fitting went very well I hit the ball well and actually got compliments on my swing. Data showed that my Hr never went above 15bpm of my avg hr. The biggest jump had to have been when I was trying the T100's lol!!! 

Im still all in on the tincture its helped me tremendously day in and day out. I feel so much better.  The gummies have come in handy on high work stress days that i'm finding it hard to wind down I'll take one a lil before bed and sleep is amazing. 

I would love to comment more about how well the CBD has worked for me, but unfortunately I've had to shut down my golf a bit. 😞 

I have been using the cream quite a lot as I had a muscle knot up really bad in my left shoulder blade area that was causing me pretty severe pain for about a week. Just like my review stated, I never noticed any immediate improvement just from using the cream by on its own. Any immediate effect was largely due to having my wife massage that area, but it did seem to keep my pain levels down for a longer period of time and made it more comfortable for me to sleep at night.

Hopefully my schedule calms down a bit and I can get back to the golf course for some more on-course testing with the oil. I may see about using it at night to see what it may do for my sleep this weekend.

14 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

I would love to comment more about how well the CBD has worked for me, but unfortunately I've had to shut down my golf a bit. 😞 

I have been using the cream quite a lot as I had a muscle knot up really bad in my left shoulder blade area that was causing me pretty severe pain for about a week. Just like my review stated, I never noticed any immediate improvement just from using the cream by on its own. Any immediate effect was largely due to having my wife massage that area, but it did seem to keep my pain levels down for a longer period of time and made it more comfortable for me to sleep at night.

Hopefully my schedule calms down a bit and I can get back to the golf course for some more on-course testing with the oil. I may see about using it at night to see what it may do for my sleep this weekend.

For sure the real benefits of the CBD to me is the pain relief from chronic pain. I definitely notice it start to creep back when I am not taking it regularly. I am keeping some around for golf and days of severe pain only. I wouldn't be popping pain pills normally so I am treating this like medication and not a nutritional supplement to be taken daily.

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

Quick update on my Kanibi oil usage. I just started using the choco-mint that I ordered. I actually prefer it to the Skittles. It's very light on the mint and pretty light on the cocoa, but both flavors are there. It's less hempy than the Skittles. Oddly this bottle has a different, locking style cap. It's not a bad thing, just different than the last bottle. I have been able to get consistent .5ml pulls with the dropper which is nice. Last bottle I had to take a 3/4 pull them squeeze some out until it was half full. Results feel the same. Still getting good sleep and taking a full dose before bed. I am looking to re-order again and will likely get a combo back between 2 oils and one gummy. I use gummies less, but the best deal is to get the package. Wish I could get 3 oils, but so it goes.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've just about depleted the oil. The last couple times I've used it have been off the course to help me focus while studying materials related to my job and it's worked pretty well. I still have the cream and use that from time to time with the same results, but one thing I've noticed of late is that the scent is much stronger. Perhaps something to do with nearing the bottom of the bottle? IDK. 

I'm definitely still willing to purchase additional product from Kanibi, but it will have to wait due to current finances and more pressing matters.

2 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

Well I've just about depleted the oil. The last couple times I've used it have been off the course to help me focus while studying materials related to my job and it's worked pretty well. I still have the cream and use that from time to time with the same results, but one thing I've noticed of late is that the scent is much stronger. Perhaps something to do with nearing the bottom of the bottle? IDK. 

I'm definitely still willing to purchase additional product from Kanibi, but it will have to wait due to current finances and more pressing matters.

Yeah good quality CBD oil is not cheap. I would suggest you shop around but from what I have seen, the prices are all about the same unless you qualify for some significant discount. I get a whopping 60% discount from Lazarus Naturals for being military. 

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

47 minutes ago, golfish! said:

Yeah good quality CBD oil is not cheap. I would suggest you shop around but from what I have seen, the prices are all about the same unless you qualify for some significant discount. I get a whopping 60% discount from Lazarus Naturals for being military. 

Yeah, they're all pretty close - at least if they're reputable. CBD is definitely something that I enjoy when I have it, but I can easily get by without. I really did like taking the gummies right before bed though. Even though I couldn't find any data from WHOOP to confirm it, I always felt like I slept better. May need to give melatonin a try as well.

That's a pretty awesome discount!

It's interesting that they sent you guys full-spectrum CBD and that, seemingly, more of you leaned towards the tincture being the most impactful. I kinda stayed away from posting my thoughts in this thread because you can find them in the other, much older, threads about pain management and CBD. Before I continue, just know that I am pro-cbd/mmj:

I didn't want to "muddy" the waters with my personal beliefs until this test was finished, just so that there was absolutely no way that I could create a bias -- not claiming to be some type of influencer, but who knows what kind of placebo effect any of our comments can cause.

Couple of questions for you folks:

1. Full-spectrum CBD is said to have trace amounts of THC in it because it isn't as filtered. Was any of that communicated to you? Not trying to stir the pot, I'm just generally curious if it's true that full-spectrum CBD can contain trace amounts of THC.
    1. (1a). Do you think this is why most of you felt like the tincture did more than the other products (gummies)? THC interacts with different parts of the endocannabinoid system (receptors) than CBD so I'm wondering if that's why it seemed like you all reacted more positively towards the tincture.
  2. Did any of you try to half-chew the gummies and leave them under your tongue to better-absorb the CBD that way? Not sure if that was communicated to you either, but it's something that I've been told to do with my gummies, and I'm just kinda trying to see if that's all BS.
  3. I noticed that a section of the review asked you to evaluate the effectiveness on pain relief. Do any of you suffer from any type of frequent/chronic inflammatory pain, and has it worked well enough for you to stop using something like Advil? Asking because for me, it did, and I guess I want validation that it's not just a placebo effect, haha. I used to get bad knots in my shoulder/kneck prior to CBD gummies, and as I've said before, it has been great on my stomach where Advil used to upset it regularly.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

4 hours ago, yungkory said:

1. Full-spectrum CBD is said to have trace amounts of THC in it because it isn't as filtered. Was any of that communicated to you? Not trying to stir the pot, I'm just generally curious if it's true that full-spectrum CBD can contain trace amounts of THC.
    1. (1a). Do you think this is why most of you felt like the tincture did more than the other products (gummies)? THC interacts with different parts of the endocannabinoid system (receptors) than CBD so I'm wondering if that's why it seemed like you all reacted more positively towards the tincture.
  2. Did any of you try to half-chew the gummies and leave them under your tongue to better-absorb the CBD that way? Not sure if that was communicated to you either, but it's something that I've been told to do with my gummies, and I'm just kinda trying to see if that's all BS.
  3. I noticed that a section of the review asked you to evaluate the effectiveness on pain relief. Do any of you suffer from any type of frequent/chronic inflammatory pain, and has it worked well enough for you to stop using something like Advil? Asking because for me, it did, and I guess I want validation that it's not just a placebo effect, haha. I used to get bad knots in my shoulder/kneck prior to CBD gummies, and as I've said before, it has been great on my stomach where Advil used to upset it regularly.

1 - I did a considerable amount of reading going into this test because I didn't know much about CBD myself, but was willing to give it a try. While CBD is not "approved" by the FDA to treat anything, current laws do require CBD products contain no more than 0.3% THC.

From Kanibi (https://kanibi.com/blogs/all/how-does-cbd-make-you-feel😞

WILL CBD MAKE ME HIGH?
To answer the most pressing question right off the bat: no, Kanibi CBD products will not make you high. Yes, hemp is a form of cannabis, but it isn’t marijuana and it won’t make you high. 

Hemp, by law, must contain less than 0.3%THC, the psychoactive compound in cannabis. At Kanibi, we follow stringent testing practices to ensure that our products are well within legal limits.

Basically, you have a better chance of getting a buzz from a cup of coffee.

1a - I think the effects of the tincture are generally stronger for two reasons: 1) It is absorbed directly into the bloodstream via the blood vessels under the tongue and in your cheeks. 2) The concentration amount is higher than with the gummies - Kanibi states this clearly on their website.

2 - Never tried it. Never even thought to try it, and I'm honestly not sure how well it would work because the overall composition of the product is different. I'd assume that you'd have to leave it under your tongue for quite some time, and even still you'd need to pop another to get close to the same dosage as the tincture.

3 - I've personally experienced some relief with the sports cream, but as stated in my review, I believe there are other factors involved. For deeper, prolonged issues, it could help, but I wouldn't make any promises. Also, I wouldn't tout CBD as a miracle cure for anything, but I do believe it can help to varying extent in certain situations.

All that said, I gave Kanibi a pretty positive review because it's easy to use, tastes surprisingly good (at least in the Lemon-Lime flavor I received) and did seem to provide some benefits such as reducing anxiety on the course. In a game where mere inches can make all the difference, I'll take help wherever I can get it.

Full-spectrum CBD is said to have trace amounts of THC in it because it isn't as filtered. Was any of that communicated to you? Not trying to stir the pot, I'm just generally curious if it's true that full-spectrum CBD can contain trace amounts of THC.

I have to agree with what @TR1PTIK said about absorption into bloodstream direct over the other methods and the higher concentation. After the test I bought from a different company but at 2x the concentration but I am not sure if the effect is 2x. Also the Kanibi website has info about the trace amounts of THC though as mentioned it will not get you high. There is a disclaimer that it can show up on drug tests so it is recommended that if you are subject to testing to use the isolate. 

2.Did any of you try to half-chew the gummies and leave them under your tongue to better-absorb the CBD that way? Not sure if that was communicated to you either, but it's something that I've been told to do with my gummies, and I'm just kinda trying to see if that's all BS.

Did not try that method for the gummies so I don't have an answer for you.

3. I noticed that a section of the review asked you to evaluate the effectiveness on pain relief. Do any of you suffer from any type of frequent/chronic inflammatory pain, and has it worked well enough for you to stop using something like Advil? Asking because for me, it did, and I guess I want validation that it's not just a placebo effect, haha. I used to get bad knots in my shoulder/kneck prior to CBD gummies, and as I've said before, it has been great on my stomach where Advil used to upset it regularly.

3. I suffer from chronic back and knee pain due to my time in the military and from a snowboarding accident a long time ago. I notice during the test and even today that the pain creeps in when I stop using the tincture. I put it on my official review that I believe you have to treat CBD as any other OTC pain relief. Use it so you can function day to day but don't rely on it to make your root cause go away. Treat the root cause of the pain as much as possible while you use this to relieve pain to do so. I wasn't popping NSAIDs like candy or anything but I would take one before and after rounds on especially sore days. With the CBD I have not had to take any OTC pain meds since.

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

5 hours ago, golfish! said:

Full-spectrum CBD is said to have trace amounts of THC in it because it isn't as filtered. Was any of that communicated to you? Not trying to stir the pot, I'm just generally curious if it's true that full-spectrum CBD can contain trace amounts of THC.

I have to agree with what @TR1PTIK said about absorption into bloodstream direct over the other methods and the higher concentation. After the test I bought from a different company but at 2x the concentration but I am not sure if the effect is 2x. Also the Kanibi website has info about the trace amounts of THC though as mentioned it will not get you high. There is a disclaimer that it can show up on drug tests so it is recommended that if you are subject to testing to use the isolate. 

2.Did any of you try to half-chew the gummies and leave them under your tongue to better-absorb the CBD that way? Not sure if that was communicated to you either, but it's something that I've been told to do with my gummies, and I'm just kinda trying to see if that's all BS.

Did not try that method for the gummies so I don't have an answer for you.

3. I noticed that a section of the review asked you to evaluate the effectiveness on pain relief. Do any of you suffer from any type of frequent/chronic inflammatory pain, and has it worked well enough for you to stop using something like Advil? Asking because for me, it did, and I guess I want validation that it's not just a placebo effect, haha. I used to get bad knots in my shoulder/kneck prior to CBD gummies, and as I've said before, it has been great on my stomach where Advil used to upset it regularly.

3. I suffer from chronic back and knee pain due to my time in the military and from a snowboarding accident a long time ago. I notice during the test and even today that the pain creeps in when I stop using the tincture. I put it on my official review that I believe you have to treat CBD as any other OTC pain relief. Use it so you can function day to day but don't rely on it to make your root cause go away. Treat the root cause of the pain as much as possible while you use this to relieve pain to do so. I wasn't popping NSAIDs like candy or anything but I would take one before and after rounds on especially sore days. With the CBD I have not had to take any OTC pain meds since.

I love that you're also not taking OTC pain meds since trying CBD, I've had similar experience with my neck/shoulder pain, I just wish it worked for headaches!

17 hours ago, yungkory said:

I just wish it worked for headaches!

This is what I was hoping for more than anything. While I do experience pain in my joints and muscles from time-to-time, I get headaches WAY more often!

3 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

This is what I was hoping for more than anything. While I do experience pain in my joints and muscles from time-to-time, I get headaches WAY more often!

Same. Once Hawaii finally catches up and legalizes recreational cannabis I will try it. I've never consumed MJ for medicinal purposes before (lol) but now that I'm older and 1% more mature than I was in college, I'm considering it. I just don't want the liver/kidney issues associated with prolonged use of ibuprofen and Tylenol.

On 11/11/2020 at 3:59 AM, yungkory said:

It's interesting that they sent you guys full-spectrum CBD and that, seemingly, more of you leaned towards the tincture being the most impactful. I kinda stayed away from posting my thoughts in this thread because you can find them in the other, much older, threads about pain management and CBD. Before I continue, just know that I am pro-cbd/mmj:

I didn't want to "muddy" the waters with my personal beliefs until this test was finished, just so that there was absolutely no way that I could create a bias -- not claiming to be some type of influencer, but who knows what kind of placebo effect any of our comments can cause.

1. it wasn't directly communicated no, but I did a lot of sifting through the website looking for information about the product and saw that it does include a trace amount.

1a. I think it was because it was a direct route sublingually, and liquid. While the gummies have to be absorbed through the GI, I would think the gastric acid would deplete some of the medicinal affects of it.

2. I didn't try that but I have a few left and will do that to see what happens.

3. I have chronic hand/finger pain r/t grappling for over 10 years and my hands didn't hurt *as much* as normal. I wasn't taking aleeve when I was taking the CBD, so I would assume the Kanibi was helping.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

On 11/11/2020 at 10:55 PM, yungkory said:

I love that you're also not taking OTC pain meds since trying CBD, I've had similar experience with my neck/shoulder pain, I just wish it worked for headaches!

Yep. I just helped my friend who is a bit older than I ( actually much older but he refuses to admit lol) but he is a much better golfer (single digit hdcp around 2-3) order some CBD oil to try. I told him about my experience with my chronic back pain and he wanted to try. He keeps hurting his back and not being able to play for weeks. I will update on his experience.

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

• 2 weeks later...

I have had multiple knee surgeries and have bone on bone contact in 3 places.  I wake up each morning with a pain level of 8.5 out of 10.  I use CBD MD products and have for 2 years.  They have a roll on product called cbdMD freeze 1500

It has 1500mg of cbd with Lidocaine.  This product reduces my swelling and reduces my pain to about a 2 which is very manageable. 

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 4 & 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY X stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4 Tiger grind 56 bent to 58/14

Putter: Positive Putter's Custom P2 (think Edel putter meets Heavy Putter)

Ball: Callaway Chome Tour                        

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized