2020 Official Member Review: Kanibi CBD Products

Our Sponsors

So here are the results of my 2 rounds today:

image.png.c4867c0aa9eb616f7dbb38209e1ec7e5.png

I dominated the first round! PB score of +10 over par (it is a par 74). I took the oil about an hour prior to the round. I noticed that the first tee jitters and anxiety is definitely gone though it could also just be from my confidence in my swing. I stayed calm during the round even after bad shots and just laughed them off and moved on. Sometimes I can get pretty upset at myself for making bad shots so again not sure if it is the CBD or not but I am sure the great score helped me to stay calm too. 

image.png.3d8e7e56169fe5a6c084e9da6512aab2.png

The second round was about 45 minutes after the first so I forgot to take the oil until at the first tee. It was about a 20 minute drive from the first course and we ended the first round a little later than expected (with all the singles going out and people sitting on the 18th hole for 20 minutes figuring out score cards the course ran out of carts!) so i did not have time to even stop for food. Played through ok and shot my normal HDCP. Could be that I havent played that course in over a year and I have been playing Los Serranos almost every Sunday the last few months that affected scoring as well. I am getting used to the hemp flavor of the oil and just drinking plenty of water to wash the taste out of my mouth after taking it. 

image.png.70f16d440f2c0114957409ed889c7582.png

After 2 back to back rounds, I am feeling a bit sore in my lower back and shoulders. Not sure if it is the CBD oil in my system working but I definitely don't feel as much in pain as I do when I play 2 back to back rounds before the oil. I am almost hobbling out of my truck when I get home! Today I even carried 10 cases of water I got from my company water sale (24 pack cases of 0.5L) to the apartment. (Not a house with a driveway so there is some walking involved!) I tried the CBD cream for the first time and as @beelzeberto mentioned already, it reminds me of icy hot or bengay. It has a strong menthol smell with some heat when applied. I wonder if the pain relief effect would be the same if it were just CBD? I am assuming the CBD works in conjunction with the menthol to provide some synergistic effect. 

I have a round scheduled tomorrow morning so will update after the round tomorrow. Oh and if anyone is wondering if I normally play 3-5 rounds a week, I am actually expecting our second child in the next week so I am getting all the golf in while I can! I will continue to use the products for the test as I have chronic back and knee pain even when I don't golf so I will continue to update as we go. I will probably still try and hit the range here and there to maintain my abilities so that will be as much golf as I get in the next few weeks! Maybe I can take my daughter out to the course like I did in the past and get a free pass! Wish me luck guys!

• Like 8

Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue SZ Evenflow 6.0 Stiff

Woods : TESTING :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : :callaway-small: Mavrik True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff Steel (5-PW,AW)

Wedges : Bombtech 52,56,60

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : Datrek lightweight cart bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Rangefinder : TecTecTec DXLS

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 15.1

Kanibi CBD Products Tester

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kanibi seems as interested in the results of this forum review as I am! I've already received the product and they surprised all of us testers with variety packs so we'll each get to test the oil tinc

So here are the results of my 2 rounds today:   I dominated the first round! PB score of +10 over par (it is a par 74). I took the oil about an hour prior to the round. I noticed that

Kanibi CBD Products – Official MGS Forum Review by @golfish! Intro I am a 36 year old Marine veteran at 5'8" and 183lbs living in Southern California. My latest WHS HDCP is 15. I strug

Posted Images

This is great stuff so far guys. I am not adhering to a specific brand for cbd so far these are looking like I could be swapping out.

love that they sent you guys multiple

• Like 3

Follow my overall Vegan transition here

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

14 hours ago, beelzeberto said:

Today’s activities is going to be a real test. 

Taught two kickboxing classes, ran 7 miles, sat in a lecture for three hours, then went and played 36 holes.

I didn’t notice any on course benefits from the CBD oil (one dropper) or gummies (one) in regards to calmness or added focused but I just took another gummy about 15 minutes ago to see how I sleep. Enhanced sports cream on my shoulders, hammies, and hip flexor as well.

Lets see how I feel tomorrow for a 12 hour clinical shift.

Me sitting too long and getting up hurts my back sometimes.  You sir put me to shame.  Was hoping i could get to use this before/after playing hockey too, but thanks to Covid, the rinks aren't open for games. Hopefully within the next couple weeks we start up again and I can get some info from how it stacks up in other sports. Hopping to get on the course the next day or two and start contributing to my testing obligation like you all are. Been having some crappy weather here recently. I'm in the process of writing up a first impression post for here with some initial findings that some may informational? Maybe?

I leave you with a puppy trying to escape a bowl. Reminds me a little of myself trying to navigate through my early thirties.

200.gif.d256b1eec24f1ee7c52698d22a764cf7.gif

Until Next Time!

• Like 4

WITB 2020

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 2015 Model - Fubuki shaft

3-Wood: Nike VRs 15 degree

Irons: Nike Slingshot 4-AW

Wedges: Nike Victory Red SW-56 + LW-60

Putter: Nike Method Core MC-3i

....I may have loved/still love Nike and miss them making golf clubs💔

23 minutes ago, Heavye1026 said:

Reminds me a little of myself trying to navigate through my early thirties.

As someone currently in their early 30's, this seems accurate and I approve! lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Pro S300
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura 6m 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

9 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

As someone currently in their early 30's, this seems accurate and I approve! lol

Lol! I never thought about it that way. Hmm I wonder if that is what people think I look like as I navigate my mid thirties.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 15.1

Ok guys, I collected my 10-days worth of data and took my first gummy last night. Could be total happenstance, but after receiving Whoop recovery scores of 55% and 31% on Tuesday and Wednesday I woke up with a 90% recovery score today!

I don't think I hardly moved in bed last night and saw positive trends in most of the Whoop metrics for sleep and recovery. Normally, I wouldn't consider this to be all that unusual, but since I've been hitting the gym more, I've noticed my recovery scores tend to be a bit lower throughout the week and only pick back up on the weekend.

While this is certainly promising, I will caution both myself and anyone reading that this is just one data-point and I've got at least 29 days left to go - assuming I don't decide to purchase additional product from Kanibi.

IMG_2247.PNG.754cc8ed8ea0d042f58238e9a4575b7e.PNG

• Like 4

I’m super excited to be a part of this product testing as well using my Garmin S62 to track all data from H.R. to scores and rest/recovery. I received my package last Thursday and wasted no time giving it a try. I had a tee time for Friday morning with a buddy and 2 of his friends whom I’d never met before. This situation normally causes issues for my first 3-4 holes anxiety or nerves.

I’m typically a Bloody Mary kinda guy to take that edge off. Instead I opted for 1 gummy on the way to the course.

Initial feels were very relaxed even after a terrible warm up on the range I step on 1st tee box feeling surprisingly comfortable, but not over relaxed. I normally shy away from driver right out of the box but pulled it out and striped it down the middle. I think the gummies helped a lot throughout the first 9 to keep me calm in times I would’ve normally brought up previous mistakes. Back 9 was hard to tell only because it was ridiculously hot so I’m gonna scratch all that data.

After the round analysis shows my HR on the first tee was 75 much BPM lower than previous round and my average HR for the front 9 was 98. My previous round with similar conditions my 1st hole tee box Hr was 105 and avg HR of 125.

Today is my first day using the full tincture so I’ll update later. And should a have update on the cream because I have 2 tee times scheduled.

IMG_3839.jpg

• Like 5

Not sure if anyone got the roller? or is it just the cream?

Regardless question can go for either. I enjoy a menthol smell on these creams/rollers, does it have that?

Check out my reviews

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

Regardless question can go for either. I enjoy a menthol smell on these creams/rollers, does it have that?

It's a cream. Not sure about the smell since I haven't opened mine yet, but I'll certainly be using it today so I can report back later with some of my first impressions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Hey Lacassem.  We all received the variety pack with just the standard cream, no roller.  It does have the menthol smell, and gives a tingly heat/cooling sensation after applying.  Not at all messy

• Like 3

WITB 2020

I'd love to see someway of you guys do a blind testing somehow with the gummies to see how well it actually works or if part of it is mentally thinking you'll be better because you took it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I'd love to see someway of you guys do a blind testing somehow with the gummies to see how well it actually works or if part of it is mentally thinking you'll be better because you took it.

Would be interesting. We would need to find a gummy that is similar in size and shape (square, fruit flavored, coated in sugar) and someone who can administer the two different gummies. 

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 15.1

4 minutes ago, golfish! said:

Would be interesting. We would need to find a gummy that is similar in size and shape (square, fruit flavored, coated in sugar) and someone who can administer the two different gummies. 

I understand it's tough for us to do in the forum but I think it would be cool

After not getting to sleep till late into the night, thanks to playoff hockey OT, I took a full 1ml dose to see if it makes any difference in tiredness the next morning. Woke up at 630 this morning to get ready for work, after falling asleep around 12-1230. It's only one night, and can't say if it attributed it to anything per se, but I feel like I'm the most well rested i've been in a while. I don't have any apps or fitness bands to get solid data, but I do feel better than I have in some time. I'm going to keep using it for a week, see how productive I am, and then take a week off, see if my body points me in any direction.

IMG_20200901_180030.jpg.d4ca453a96b105e1938dced63c1b8c5c.jpg

Also, 2 side notes. Kanibi definitely nailed it on the flavor profile of the choco mint. Delicious and no real aftertaste which surprised me. And did we all end up picking different flavors? Looking at all your pictures, I think we've got every flavor covered, no?

Edited by Heavye1026
  • Like 4

WITB 2020

11 minutes ago, Heavye1026 said:

After not getting to sleep till late into the night, thanks to playoff hockey OT, I took a full 1ml dose to see if it makes any difference in tiredness the next morning. Woke up at 630 this morning to get ready for work, after falling asleep around 12-1230. It's only one night, and can't say if it attributed it to anything per se, but I feel like I'm the most well rested i've been in a while. I don't have any apps or fitness bands to get solid data, but I do feel better than I have in some time. I'm going to keep using it for a week, see how productive I am, and then take a week off, see if my body points me in any direction.

IMG_20200901_180030.jpg.d4ca453a96b105e1938dced63c1b8c5c.jpg

Also, 2 side notes. Kanibi definitely nailed it on the flavor profile of the choco mint. Delicious and no real aftertaste which surprised me. And did we all end up picking different flavors? Looking at all your pictures, I think we've got every flavor covered, no?

Do you mix it with anything or is it just the dose like regular medication?

Check out my reviews

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Do you mix it with anything or is it just the dose like regular medication?

I just took the dose straight.  Over this week, I'll play around with putting it in tea/coffee, or even see if in a glass of water would taste alright and effect the way it affects me.  (I never know which effect/affect to use, freaking grammar)  But by itself, was great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

WITB 2020

1 minute ago, Heavye1026 said:

I just took the dose straight.  Over this week, I'll play around with putting it in tea/coffee, or even see if in a glass of water would taste alright and effect the way it affects me.  (I never know which effect/affect to use, freaking grammar)  But by itself, was great.

I always ask my wife for grammar corrections SMH. Yes very interested to see that. Of all the tests this one is up there for me. I am only in my thirties but have some lets say "hard miles" on this frame. Currently using cream/roller whatever is available but the drops and gummies are going to be my next move depending on this thread.

• Like 2

Check out my reviews

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

1 hour ago, Heavye1026 said:

How effective is it? How does it affect the way you feel? Does that help with how to use them?

• Like 2

Night two of using the gummies. While I did feel more tired and ready for bed generally, I had mild discomfort in my back and legs that made it difficult to sleep. Not a knock against the product, but if you're looking for a silver bullet to help you with sleep you need to temper expectations. The early results are about what I expected going into this review process. Still plenty of data to collect and share with you guys in the official review.

I also used the sports cream on my calves yesterday. I did one pump per calf and massaged them for about 2 minutes each a few hours before working out. I normally feel my right calf trying to cramp up after a few minutes on the elliptical at my apartment gym and it seemed to do a bit better yesterday. Muscle soreness post-workout was also improved.

Compared to the other topical cream I have, Kanibi definitely has a stronger scent due to the inclusion of menthol (would be my guess anyway). The menthol does seem to aid in its effectiveness though. The other cream does not list menthol as one of its ingredients and while I have experienced some pain relief, the results are considerably better with Kanibi right out the gate.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

Night two of using the gummies. While I did feel more tired and ready for bed generally, I had mild discomfort in my back and legs that made it difficult to sleep. Not a knock against the product, but if you're looking for a silver bullet to help you with sleep you need to temper expectations. The early results are about what I expected going into this review process. Still plenty of data to collect and share with you guys in the official review.

I also used the sports cream on my calves yesterday. I did one pump per calf and massaged them for about 2 minutes each a few hours before working out. I normally feel my right calf trying to cramp up after a few minutes on the elliptical at my apartment gym and it seemed to do a bit better yesterday. Muscle soreness post-workout was also improved.

Compared to the other topical cream I have, Kanibi definitely has a stronger scent due to the inclusion of menthol (would be my guess anyway). The menthol does seem to aid in its effectiveness though. The other cream does not list menthol as one of its ingredients and while I have experienced some pain relief, the results are considerably better with Kanibi right out the gate.

My understanding to menthol is it aids in soothing. I just enjoy the scent so that’s a big one for me on creams.

i know most wont have this data yet but if you could monitor how long the cream lasts that would be great (how many applications, will vary obviously with different areas applied) 

Check out my reviews

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt