My Golf Spy Ball Lab Report-Chrome Soft

Our Sponsors

I think it's interesting to see that Callaway has made some gains and that there is still room for improvement.  Kind of touches on the heart of the concept of the Continuous Improvement philosophy that many businesses count as a fundamental/core value.  While I can't say if Callaway uses this philosophy in their business or not it, would be interesting to be able to periodically re-evaluate Crome Softs and see if they plateau or continue to address their issues.

• Like 1

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My initial thoughts are I'm surprised that there are still so many issues in the quality.  It ranked as a perfectly "average" ball in the premium category.   If paying $45 plus for a ball, I hope for

Ain’t no fan boy like a Callaway fan boy 

They have pretty much been saying all along, this is different than the 2019 Ball Report, that it is gong to be released one ball at a time for the most part.   Most people have no idea the amount of

12 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Wasn't it Callaway and their claims that was the genesis of the MGS ball testing?  Trying to recall here but it seemed like the tests revealed some eyebrow raising findings and that resulted in Callaway making some changes.

Yes, I believe so and yes.

In the bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: M5 Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Fairway: Sub 70 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :755178188_TourEdge: CBX 119 19° hybrid Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Just waiting to see the report on the X version: I used to play these before I stumbled across MGS and still find these “feel” the best to me, especially when putting or chipping. I had a$20 discount at golf galaxy and bought a dozen last week. I hit them just as far as tp5, pv1, and Tour BX. If they can clean up their QC issues I’d be right back to gaming these on regular. Especially with the triple track...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

24CC2B3B-0E46-4165-97D1-F1CA4C5041C8.png