TESTERS WANTED! ×

My range added Toptracer, and it's not good

My practice place (and lessons and clubfitting) is Miles of Golf Cincinnati. They have added Toptracer, and today was my first time using it. I had heard others complain that the yardage numbers it gave were way short, and I found that to be quite true today. It's a neat setup,  if they get it to be accurate. In the mat bays they have a monitor in each bay,  but for the grass tees you need a smartphone and the app. They provide a bunch of stands to hold your phone, and you can move it where it works best for you. You start by hitting a few shots, and it fixes your position based on sound. Once you confirm your spot, before hitting a shot you input which club you're using. For each shot it gives you "flat" carry, total distance, launch angle, height, landing angle, hang time, curve, and offline. It gives you summary stats for each club. All sounds great, but the yardage it calculates is clearly way short. I used my rangefinder to shoot some of the targets (the app also gives you a map of the range with yardage for each target - that was accurate), and, with my 8 iron, for example, I was hitting it consistently a few yards past a pole at 149 yards. The app said my average carry was 133. With the driver I was carrying it between the 225 and 250 markers, but the app said my average was 204. I'd really love to be able to use this to dial in carry yardage for partial shots, and especially wedges, but right now it's not good enough. Unfortunately, I have not been on a launch monitor in some time, so I can't comment on the accuracy of the other stats. I did not have a chance to ask any of the staff about it, as the shop was not yet open (balls can be gotten from an auto dispenser before and after hours). I have a lesson next week, and I plan to find out more.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

yeah i spent some time hitting at a range with top tracer back in july and if you were to take those distances to heart, it would be humbling to say the least. 

i was really striping long irons that were being clocked at 220-230 despite flying well past the 250 marker. 

is it the software? the dead range balls? probably a little column A and a little column B. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Must be a location thing. The one I’ve been to (Griffith Park driving range) was very accurate. This is the full setup with individual screens in each bay. At the end of the day, it’s not going to be as accurate as a full on launch monitor just because of the limitations of the system, but I was still pretty impressed.

2024 is the year of the short set!

Driver: TaylorMade BRNR 11.5* stiff

Hybrid: PXG 0311 GEN5 19*

Irons: JustGolf Forged Blades (4, 6, 8, PW)

Wedge: 56* Forged Prototype

Putter: PXG Blackjack Center Shaft 34"

Bag: Sunday Golf Loma XL

I had an experience at Del Mar in San Diego with this technology. 

The limitations of it not picking up every shot, not seeing the ball below about 10 ft above the ground, and the limited flight range balls turned out to be only a partial hindrance. 

The cool things were being able to see ball speed, peak height, and a history of shots. If it was not super accurate to my normal course yardages, which it wasn't, I could still use the relative distance gaps from club to club accurately. 

Overall, I thought it was a great addition that does more good than harm. It seemed to be good to have a friend calling out the numbers instead of trying to hit and look myself. 

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

If the inaccuracy is consistant across all clubs you can easily just add the dievation to your results. So if you hit your 8 iron to the 150  mark and the system tells you 130 just add 20 yards. Basically you are looking for consistancy  anyway. 

Any range work will yield results less than actual unless you are on tour hitting new ProV"s on the range. My course does not use restricted flight golf balls. I can hit to the back of the range. The first tee is right beside the range and I can hit it 30 yards further down the fairway past the end of the range. Our range balls are replaced every other year. Range balls are meant to be beat to death. Harder scratch resistant covers two piece cheap balls. PS: I'm not a long hitter. 250 on a great hit.

Its the same thing with Top Golf. Restricted balls with locating chips in them. Crappy clubs with big offsets. You smoke a driver and it barely gets to the back net at 200 yards. Its a golf game promoting a party atmosphere. You can't take it too seriously if your a decent golfer. But you can always become a platinum member and rent better clubs. I wouldn't bring my own clubs there. 

Anyway I rambled a bit...... just achieve consistency on the range and don't worry about distance.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

12 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

If the inaccuracy is consistant across all clubs you can easily just add the dievation to your results. So if you hit your 8 iron to the 150  mark and the system tells you 130 just add 20 yards. Basically you are looking for consistancy  anyway. 

Any range work will yield results less than actual unless you are on tour hitting new ProV"s on the range. My course does not use restricted flight golf balls. I can hit to the back of the range. The first tee is right beside the range and I can hit it 30 yards further down the fairway past the end of the range. Our range balls are replaced every other year. Range balls are meant to be beat to death. Harder scratch resistant covers two piece cheap balls. PS: I'm not a long hitter. 250 on a great hit.

Its the same thing with Top Golf. Restricted balls with locating chips in them. Crappy clubs with big offsets. You smoke a driver and it barely gets to the back net at 200 yards. Its a golf game promoting a party atmosphere. You can't take it too seriously if your a decent golfer. But you can always become a platinum member and rent better clubs. I wouldn't bring my own clubs there. 

Anyway I rambled a bit...... just achieve consistency on the range and don't worry about distance.

Just for reference, this isn’t a TopGolf setup, but their TopTracer technology. Basically the same thing they use to make the tracer lines on TV. They come to a normal driving range and add cameras to set up the system, then the players get all the standard ball flight data except for spin. Besides the virtual range mode, they have target practice, long drive, and virtual golf games in the system as well. At my local range, it’s 20 bucks for 75 minutes and includes the range balls.

2024 is the year of the short set!

Driver: TaylorMade BRNR 11.5* stiff

Hybrid: PXG 0311 GEN5 19*

Irons: JustGolf Forged Blades (4, 6, 8, PW)

Wedge: 56* Forged Prototype

Putter: PXG Blackjack Center Shaft 34"

Bag: Sunday Golf Loma XL

5 hours ago, Cory O said:

Just for reference, this isn’t a TopGolf setup, but their TopTracer technology. Basically the same thing they use to make the tracer lines on TV. They come to a normal driving range and add cameras to set up the system, then the players get all the standard ball flight data except for spin. Besides the virtual range mode, they have target practice, long drive, and virtual golf games in the system as well. At my local range, it’s 20 bucks for 75 minutes and includes the range balls.

Yes, I'm familiar with both systems. Just really stating that all range balls will not give you the results of the ball you actually play.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

4 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Yes, I'm familiar with both systems. Just really stating that all range balls will not give you the results of the ball you actually play.

The range got their new balls to coincide with the introduction of the Toptracer system, so they're pretty new. And to emphasize, I can hit a range ball to 150, and Toptracer says 133. And unfortunately, the difference is not linear. If I hit a partial wedge to 70, it says 40, if I hit to 200, it says 160, if I hit driver that carries between 25 and 250 (can only go by the markers, I don't know more precise than that, but on the course I can usually count on 240), it says 194. Until they get it calibrated better, I won't try to use it again.

The thing with range balls is that they may be limited flight and the yardage markers you see out on the range might be adjusted based on that. Track Man (https://blog.trackmangolf.com/trackman-webinar-ball-conversion/) has the ability to convert range balls to regular golf balls via some special calculations and I suspect Toptracer has a similar setup, but  it's possible those adjustments haven't been made at your range. 

There's a Toptracer range near me and the numbers I've seen appear to be fairly accurate. The longer clubs are the only place where it seems to struggle a little, but even then it's still usable.

There is one admittedly imperfect, but reasonable way to determine how accurate or inaccurate your Toptracer range may be. If you know your driver swing speed, you can hit a few balls and once you feel like you've crushed a couple dead center, look at your ball speed numbers. Calculate your smash factor by taking the ball speed and dividing it by your known average club speed. If your smash is below 1.4 then there's a reasonable chance these additional calculations aren't being used (it's also remotely possible you're not hitting it as well as you think). One way to really know if the calculations are turned on is when you get the occasional smash of 1.59 or something like that. I've seen those numbers at my range before and while it's possible that particular swing was just faster than normal it's a good indication that you're getting calculated numbers instead of real numbers off a limited flight ball.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

I went back this morning for my second try with Toptracer, and it was much better. The yardages it reported were spot on up to about 160 yards. Beyond that I think it was understating by up to 20 yards. I hit my 5 iron right at or a little past a pole at 183, but it showed my carry at 165. I have still not had the chance to speak with the staff, as I was there before the shop opened (automated dispenser with a range card). One difference might be on my first trip the tee line was as far back as could be, and the cameras were almost directly above. This week the line was very far forward. The cameras are fixed, so there was a good bit more room between me and them. Is that important? I don't know. At least with the accuracy good for shorter shots I really liked how it helped my partial wedge practice.

Sounds like to me that they had not calibrated it properly. Where I get my lessons they use the latest Trackman and Sam checks the calibration every 4-5 weeks. 90% of the time it is good but he has found that every now and then it go out and he has know idea why.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

• 1 month later...

A follow up after a few more trips back:

Until today, all of my sessions were on the grass tees. There, you use a phone app to display your results. The sensors have to "find" you first, which is done by the sound of hitting a few balls and then confirming which spot you're in. Today it is raining, so I went to the covered bays. Each bay has it's own monitor, and the location is preprogrammed. Today I found the results to be absolutely spot on. Is it +/- 1 yard, as they claim? I can't say that, but it's certainly close enough for me to use and be happy. I'm currently taking lessons to build a new swing for my aging back, and my instructor prefers me to ignore TopTracer while I'm working on mechanics, but I found it extremely useful in determining yardages for partial wedges, as well as punch shots. If there's no trouble to carry on a shorter short, my instructor wants me to punch it more often. I've had trouble learning the yardages those punch shots travel. It also confirmed something I suspected, that my 5 iron carries just as far as my 4 hybrid. For the majority of my practice I will stick with the grass tees when possible, but I'll use the bays in poor weather, and I'll turn the TopTracer on when I do.

The range got their new balls to coincide with the introduction of the Toptracer system, so they're pretty new. And to emphasize, I can hit a range ball to 150, and Toptracer says 133. And unfortunately, the difference is not linear. If I hit a partial wedge to 70, it says 40, if I hit to 200, it says 160, if I hit driver that carries between 25 and 250 (can only go by the markers, I don't know more precise than that, but on the course I can usually count on 240), it says 194. Until they get it calibrated better, I won't try to use it again.
I've experienced the same issue with the toptracer lounge at my local course. We more or less use it to play virtual golf and games now. Calibration was iffy, it has improved, I still find in about a club short compared to where I'm hitting it to on the physical range. It's not perfect, and I wouldn't use it as a standard for gapping. Especially not on mats. Mine is indoor with heated bays and a bar right behind. I'm hoping to spend some more time there this winter. Beer and playing golf when there is snow on the ground will be worth the trade off in distance accuracy

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

WITB

Driver: :srixon-small: Z785 , Hazardous 6.0 (Normal)

3 Wood: :srixon-small: F85 @ 13.5* Hazardous Red 6.0 (Stiff)

Driving Iron/Utility: :srixon-small: ZU85 2iron @ 18*

Irons: 5-PW, :cleveland-small: 588CB w/ TT S300's  (Stiff)

Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX4 Satin, 50*/Mid, 56*/Mid and 60*/Low

Putter: :cleveland-small:Portofino

Bag: :srixon-small: Stand Bag

• 2 months later...

My driving range McGolf in Dedham MA now has TopTracer. I recently bought a launch monitor yupiteru Atlas from Japan which claims to be quite accurate. I tried both today to compare. I found TT reports way shorter distance than Atlas.  I also use GPS watch that records my shots on golf course that shows similar distance compared to Atlas.  So I would say TT is underestimating.  Yes it's more fun but inaccurate distance is not cool.

2 hours ago, Drqili said:

My driving range McGolf in Dedham MA now has TopTracer. I recently bought a launch monitor yupiteru Atlas from Japan which claims to be quite accurate. I tried both today to compare. I found TT reports way shorter distance than Atlas.  I also use GPS watch that records my shots on golf course that shows similar distance compared to Atlas.  So I would say TT is underestimating.  Yes it's more fun but inaccurate distance is not cool.

I found Top Tracer (TT) did not capture the last few or first few yards of flight which might account for the difference since personal launch monitors are using algorithms that are based on best conditions and premium balls. 

Additionally, range balls can be limited flight which makes the actual flight less.

All that to say, the good thing about TT are the stats and gaps from club to club which are extremely useful.

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I might assume that the data shown on the monitor is based on distances at sea level and not where you are located. . I just got fitted at Club Champion in Indiana and their Trackman was set up at sea level. Due to playing in Indiana, I was told by the store owner that we should add 10-15 yards because of our elevation. I bet most of these tracking systems are set the same way and you need to make your own adjustment level for the elevation in your hometown. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/8/2020 at 5:31 PM, Siamese Moose said:

My practice place (and lessons and clubfitting) is Miles of Golf Cincinnati. They have added Toptracer, and today was my first time using it. I had heard others complain that the yardage numbers it gave were way short, and I found that to be quite true today. It's a neat setup,  if they get it to be accurate. In the mat bays they have a monitor in each bay,  but for the grass tees you need a smartphone and the app. They provide a bunch of stands to hold your phone, and you can move it where it works best for you. You start by hitting a few shots, and it fixes your position based on sound. Once you confirm your spot, before hitting a shot you input which club you're using. For each shot it gives you "flat" carry, total distance, launch angle, height, landing angle, hang time, curve, and offline. It gives you summary stats for each club. All sounds great, but the yardage it calculates is clearly way short. I used my rangefinder to shoot some of the targets (the app also gives you a map of the range with yardage for each target - that was accurate), and, with my 8 iron, for example, I was hitting it consistently a few yards past a pole at 149 yards. The app said my average carry was 133. With the driver I was carrying it between the 225 and 250 markers, but the app said my average was 204. I'd really love to be able to use this to dial in carry yardage for partial shots, and especially wedges, but right now it's not good enough. Unfortunately, I have not been on a launch monitor in some time, so I can't comment on the accuracy of the other stats. I did not have a chance to ask any of the staff about it, as the shop was not yet open (balls can be gotten from an auto dispenser before and after hours). I have a lesson next week, and I plan to find out more.

Saimese I too live in the Cincy area (Trenton) and I’ve been going to Miles since they bought it from the previous owners. I was stoked to hear about TopTracer. I had shoulder surgery and was unable to play from August through February but I’ve been multiple times since then. 

I had this very same issue today and it’s something that hasn’t happened before. I got a new shaft for my Driver (Autoflex 505) and wanted to dial it in a bit with the head weights etc. My club speed is in the high 110’s and sometimes creeps into the 120’s so you can imagine my ball speed Hovers in the low 170’s to 180’s. The tracer was giving me low ball speeds, terrible launch angles and carry distances about 30-40 yards off from where they were landing. It became very frustrating as I was trying to dial a few things in but wasn’t getting the Data I needed to do so. 

After talking with some instructors and employees there, since the tracer is camera based, it actually will struggle at times with weather, glare from sun etc. Also some bays are worse than others apparently and the further out you hit the more drastic it becomes. 

Cobra F9 Speedback w/ Autoflex 505

Cobra Forged Tec One 5-GW

Sure Out SW & LW

Square Strike Utility Wedge

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Notchback

One of my local ranges added Top Tracer about a year ago, I’ve been there a few times. I’ve found it to be more accurate on shorter clubs, it seems the longer distance the more inaccurate it is.

I had a full fitting with trackman one day and went to that range the next....7 iron carry on trackman 165....on Top Tracer 138

I really had high hopes for this technology, it would be great to be able to get accurate data at a local range.

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

On 9/12/2020 at 1:37 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I believe they have a setting you can choose where they give you the distances based on a "premium" ball

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have experience with Toptracer on short ranges? At my club we are considering getting Toptracer, but the driving range is only 220 yards long, with a fence at the end of the range.

If a ball carries into that fence, can Toptracer somehow calculate the correct carry?

Callaway Big Bertha (2014) driver

4W: Ping G25

4i: TM P790 (DG 120 S400)

5i-PW: TM P770 (DG 120 S400)

50/56/60: Cleveland RTX Zipcore (DG Spinner)

Putter: Ping Sigma2 Arna

3 hours ago, Jasper279 said:

Does anyone have experience with Toptracer on short ranges? At my club we are considering getting Toptracer, but the driving range is only 220 yards long, with a fence at the end of the range.

If a ball carries into that fence, can Toptracer somehow calculate the correct carry?

The carry numbers are calculated based on the ball's launch. It is not following it downrange. Even if you hit it into a net right in front of you, the numbers will be the same.

• 1 month later...

I recently tried out TrackMan Range at Tri County Golf Ranch https://www.tricountygolfranch.com/ and found it to be outstandingly accurate. Accurate yardages within 1-2 yards max of all shots, half-wedge to driver. Plus they have a feature called "CONVERT" where not only do you get your actual distances but you can get your distances with no wind factored in and like you're hitting a Premium Ball (PROV or similar) so you can get better average carry yardages with your irons. They have touchscreen and mobile device access to the technology. The touchscreens are amazing. Really like their virtual golf mode as well. I like auto finish when you hit the green versus having to hit another shot to take the place of putts. Anyway, I hope people get over there and give this a try. I would say it's very close to the accuracy of the TrackMan launch monitor! 

I haven’t heard many good things from TopTracer other then some of the games are fun. 

I have been practicing at a range less then 10 miles from Miles of Golf that just installed TrackMan Range. This thing is so accurate it’s crazy. It’s within a few yards! I have heard some say it isn’t based off of the mat they are at as they are aiming at the 100 sign and just assumed the 100 is 100 yards from every single mat. Once I showed them with my laser the yardages matched up. 

The games are fun and the simulator courses are really fun as well. I love to use the practice on the course feature to work on visualizing certain shots. 

Between the two facilities TrackMan is by far better and the Srixon range balls at Tri County are also better then the pinnacles used at Miles of Golf. 

You also can purchase a range pass for cheap for unlimited monthly practice. 

• 1 month later...

I’m having the opposite issue. Indoor range in Addison Illinois that added top tracer this year. It feels awesome to see 290 carry distance but I don’t have that shot in the bag. I’m a solid 265-270 carry on course and on a GC quad. 

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSpeed 9*, Hzardus Smoke Yellow Handcrafted, GolfPride MCC+4

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Sim Rocket 3 13.5*, Ventus Blue, GolfPride MCC+4 

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  SpeedZone 18*, Ventus Blue, GolfPride MCC+4

Irons:  :wilson-small: Staff C300 Forged 4-GW, KBS Tour 105, GolfPride MCC+4 

Wedges: :vokey-small:  SM7 Black 54* 10M, 58* 08S

Putter:logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1

Backup::ping-small: Sigma 2 Stealth Arna

Ball:  Vice Pro Plus

I'm overdue for a follow up post:

I was contacted by a rep from TopTracer about my experience. I gave him all of the details, and he promised to check on the facility. Someone from TopTracer did indeed show up at the range, and worked through a calibration and some updated training for the staff. It is a whole lot better now! It's not perfect, but it's consistent and linear. If I "play" one of their course games I know I have to club up for most shots, but that's fine. I find on most of their courses that I end up with wedges for my approaches a lot more than I seem to get in real life, so clubbing up makes it more realistic to actual play. I'm impressed by TopTracer customer service listening and getting it corrected.

On 12/22/2021 at 9:03 AM, Siamese Moose said:

I'm overdue for a follow up post:

I was contacted by a rep from TopTracer about my experience. I gave him all of the details, and he promised to check on the facility. Someone from TopTracer did indeed show up at the range, and worked through a calibration and some updated training for the staff. It is a whole lot better now! It's not perfect, but it's consistent and linear. If I "play" one of their course games I know I have to club up for most shots, but that's fine. I find on most of their courses that I end up with wedges for my approaches a lot more than I seem to get in real life, so clubbing up makes it more realistic to actual play. I'm impressed by TopTracer customer service listening and getting it corrected.

@Siamese Moose, The rep contacted because of the posts you made? or did you contact him through other means.  If former is the case, that is so awesome.  It's cool to know that manufacturers are looking at these posts.

• 99422724_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.e67bdb8f7e6eea7baa71ca677594bbde.jpgEpic Max LS 11.5° (10.5°+1) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6 stiff
  • 99422724_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.e67bdb8f7e6eea7baa71ca677594bbde.jpgEpic Flash 3 Wood 17° (15°+2) w/ Project X Even Flow Green 60 stiff
  • 943183396_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.391f8ed5e36869c949eb3a241d2a750d.jpgSuper Hybrid 21° (20°+1) w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 80 stiff
  • 518011180_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.f52e8c7ce28e9a854c65b04b28450163.jpgRogue Hybrid 5 (24°) w/ Aldila Synergy 60 HYB Graphite stiff
  •   Screenshot 2021-12-24 002411.jpg2021 P790 Irons 5-AW (1° flat, weakened lofts) w/ Aerotech Steelfiber i95 cw regular
  • 467311891_Screenshot2021-12-24002654.jpg.3c87f11fa77f127a10ed922bdcbbcc69.jpgCBX2 Wedges 54°, 58° w/ True Temper DG 115 Wedge flex
  • 467311891_Screenshot2021-12-24002654.jpg.3c87f11fa77f127a10ed922bdcbbcc69.jpgOdyssey White Hot OG #1 Stroke Lab, 33 in
  • 1360869533_Screenshot2021-12-24002835.jpg.38d6fb8915a5bd0b37b4bbec950f4c64.jpgPro V1
  • bushnell_launchpro_logos_medium.jpg.7df9dcd404a46928e3850d1e1335e4e3.jpgBushnell Launch Pro
On 12/26/2021 at 1:59 PM, pakman92 said:

@Siamese Moose, The rep contacted because of the posts you made? or did you contact him through other means.  If former is the case, that is so awesome.  It's cool to know that manufacturers are looking at these posts.

He contacted me because of the posts, through this site's messaging system.

45 minutes ago, Siamese Moose said:

He contacted me because of the posts, through this site's messaging system.

And it’s interesting to see TWO posts from “first timers” in this thread, both with glowing “reviews” of this technology. Hmmmmm. First post, two people, in THIS thread…? I guess it COULD be coincidence. Could……

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

2 hours ago, PMookie said:

And it’s interesting to see TWO posts from “first timers” in this thread, both with glowing “reviews” of this technology. Hmmmmm. First post, two people, in THIS thread…? I guess it COULD be coincidence. Could……

I'm familiar with the range listed in those two posts. It's OK, but I greatly prefer the people at Miles of Golf.