Jump to content

My Golf Spy Ball Lab Report-ProV 1


Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

1 hour ago, greggarner said:

🤯 dude. this is awesome. And also, wow am I glad for guys like you that care so deeply about this stuff as compared to guys who just slather on some JB Weld and call it a day...

I appreciate that.

I just hate to see hard work dismissed as easily as it is in the golf industry and especially how it relates with the MGS tests. No one asked Adam, Tony, Chris, or anyone else on staff to start poking around into this stuff, but they do it anyway because they have inquisitive minds and are willing to share their discoveries with the rest of the golf world who don't have a clue. I don't know any of those guys, but I absolutely appreciate what they do and share a similar mindset. I also appreciate what the OEMs do because making a consistent golf ball is stinkin' hard. If what came out from the Chromesoft report was the industry standard then I would say that's pretty darn awesome for a recreational good.

  • Like 6

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Pro S300
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura 6m 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at a minimum 4 bucks a ball losing one of these hurts.  I'll stick with the more affordable Srixons.  If there are 3 brands I "trust" for consistency that seem to 'own' the process from begi

Reading through the Instagram and blog comments makes you realize why so many golfers struggle to improve. Also, our expectations for consumer sporting goods are WAY too high. Thankfully, some of

The ball lab report for ProV 1 is on the home page, here is a link to it.   As expected the ProV1 scored very well in every category across the board. Share your thoughts below!  https://myg

Posted Images

No surprises whatsoever with Titleists results.  I would however like to be able to know if the roughly 3% balls with concenteicity issues falls within Titleists accepted standards or if this is something that is just slipping through.  I'm going to guess it's the latter.  However, let's look at it this way.  And pardon the temporary DEEP dive into quality control.

From a DPPM standpoint (Defective Parts Per Million) that means for every 1 million golf balls produced, the current process produces 27,800 balls that are making it to external customers.  Without knowing the ins and outs of their operations, I couldn't begin to guess how many defective balls are caught in house, but by the basics of The Theory of Escaping Defects, it's not going to be much more than the 2.78% that make it to external customers versus internal customers (inspection points, next steps in the process, etc).  Again, applying an outside perspective, a DPPM of 2% is more than likely Titleist's goal for their ball production.  It could be 3% and thus they would be attaining their goal, but more than likely it's going to be 2%.   

  • Like 4

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

              Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites

No surprises here.
My buddy being on the TM payroll had me playing the TP5x for the past year as he sells them to me as cheap as could be.
But my putting has really been off during that time. Its not that the TP5x is hard as a rock or is the fault of my putting but its not what I'm used to seeing. Just couldn't improve my outting stats.
Two weeks ago I was out of balls and grabbed a few Pro V1s. Of course they felt great in all aspects but on the greens was a different story. Its as if I can feel the ball on the putter again. My putts made went through the roof.
To make sure it wasn't just a fluke. I did a putt off between the two and it wasn't a fluke. I putt far better with the Pro V1. And its not even close.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Don't get me wrong, I really like the ball testing, seeing what's inside, and how they stack up, to each other and to the competitors but, what will this really mean to me out on the course?  I'm an average level player who has scored some of my best rounds with low end balls and scored some of my worst rounds with top notch balls - and vice-versa. Try as I have, no particular ball has stood out as a clear match/advantage.  That said, I do tend to play ProV1 as much as any ball, but when I do grab another mid level make/model, I see no clear difference.  Well, I take that back... I will put the Nike MoJo squarely in the POS category.

If Tony's ball testing shows a mid level/price ball (tour class or not) that has high quality, consistency, and USGA compliance, that would get my attention.  We may all get surprised by what's to come.

I'm interested as well to see if they do some lower-tier balls, not just the "tour spec" level ones.

Granted, the true cost per dozen is going to be affected more on higher end balls, but I would be very interested to see things like the Q Star Tour down through the e6 or even some Top Flite Hammer Controls. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 R flex 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:cleveland-small:  Smart Sole S
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

I'm interested as well to see if they do some lower-tier balls, not just the "tour spec" level ones.

Granted, the true cost per dozen is going to be affected more on higher end balls, but I would be very interested to see things like the Q Star Tour down through the e6 or even some Top Flite Hammer Controls. 

I had to go back through Tony's tweets to find it and even still, it doesn't appear to be all the balls.

Picture1.png.9d3a28e7a1a5da0c3e7e9c2cf659ed7a.png

 

  • Bridgestone e12
  • Bridgestone e6
  • Bridgestone Tour B RX
  • Bridgestone Tour B RXS
  • Bridgestone Tour B X
  • Bridgestone Tour B XS (due 9/16)
  • Callaway Chromesoft (released)
  • Callaway Chromesoft X
  • Callaway E.R.C. Soft
  • Callaway Supersoft
  • Cut DC
  • Kirkland 3-PC
  • Maxfli Tour
  • Mizuno RB Tour
  • Mizuno RB Tour X
  • Oncore Elixr
  • RZN HS-Tour
  • RZN MS-Tour
  • Snell MTB-X
  • Srixon Q-Star Tour
  • Srixon Soft Feel
  • Srixon Z-Star
  • Srixon Z-Star XV
  • Taylormade Soft Response
  • Taylormade Tour Response
  • Taylormade TP5
  • Taylormade TP5 X
  • Titleist AVX
  • Titleist ProV1 (released)
  • Titleist ProV1x
  • Titleist ProV1x Left Dash
  • Titleist Tour Soft
  • Titleist Velocity
  • Vice Pro
  • Wilson Duo Soft
  • *Unmarked Wilson Golf Balls*

If you have Twitter and don't follow Tony, you really should consider it. It's enlightening. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Pro S300
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura 6m 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AmishJason said:

No surprises whatsoever with Titleists results.  I would however like to be able to know if the roughly 3% balls with concenteicity issues falls within Titleists accepted standards or if this is something that is just slipping through.  I'm going to guess it's the latter.  However, let's look at it this way.  And pardon the temporary DEEP dive into quality control.

From a DPPM standpoint (Defective Parts Per Million) that means for every 1 million golf balls produced, the current process produces 27,800 balls that are making it to external customers.  Without knowing the ins and outs of their operations, I couldn't begin to guess how many defective balls are caught in house, but by the basics of The Theory of Escaping Defects, it's not going to be much more than the 2.78% that make it to external customers versus internal customers (inspection points, next steps in the process, etc).  Again, applying an outside perspective, a DPPM of 2% is more than likely Titleist's goal for their ball production.  It could be 3% and thus they would be attaining their goal, but more than likely it's going to be 2%.   

For a recreational good, those numbers look incredible to me. Obviously there is a lot of money in golf and if not for that, I doubt we could reasonably expect an OEM to achieve such high quality standards.

  • Like 2

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Pro S300
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura 6m 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

I had to go back through Tony's tweets to find it and even still, it doesn't appear to be all the balls.

Picture1.png.9d3a28e7a1a5da0c3e7e9c2cf659ed7a.png

 

  • Bridgestone e12
  • Bridgestone e6
  • Bridgestone Tour B RX
  • Bridgestone Tour B RXS
  • Bridgestone Tour B X
  • Bridgestone Tour B XS (due 9/16)
  • Callaway Chromesoft (released)
  • Callaway Chromesoft X
  • Callaway E.R.C. Soft
  • Callaway Supersoft
  • Cut DC
  • Kirkland 3-PC
  • Maxfli Tour
  • Mizuno RB Tour
  • Mizuno RB Tour X
  • Oncore Elixr
  • RZN HS-Tour
  • RZN MS-Tour
  • Snell MTB-X
  • Srixon Q-Star Tour
  • Srixon Soft Feel
  • Srixon Z-Star
  • Srixon Z-Star XV
  • Taylormade Soft Response
  • Taylormade Tour Response
  • Taylormade TP5
  • Taylormade TP5 X
  • Titleist AVX
  • Titleist ProV1 (released)
  • Titleist ProV1x
  • Titleist ProV1x Left Dash
  • Titleist Tour Soft
  • Titleist Velocity
  • Vice Pro
  • Wilson Duo Soft
  • *Unmarked Wilson Golf Balls*

If you have Twitter and don't follow Tony, you really should consider it. It's enlightening. 

Great news and glad to see a good cross-section of mid level (even some oft regarded as junk) balls being included.  This will really be fun to follow!

  • Like 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Great news and glad to see a good cross-section of mid level (even some oft regarded as junk) balls being included.  This will really be fun to follow!

I don't see any "junk" in there. That selection is far heavily weighted towards higher end for sure, but it is nice to see some mid-tier included.

  • Like 1

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 R flex 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:cleveland-small:  Smart Sole S
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, russtopherb said:

I don't see any "junk" in there. That selection is far heavily weighted towards higher end for sure, but it is nice to see some mid-tier included.

Agreed. I'd play any of those balls on a par 3 over water. Haha

  • Like 1
  • :tour-edge: EXS Driver
  • :cobra-small: King F8 3w
  • :titelist-small: 818 H1 Hybrid
  • :nike-small:VR-S Forged 5-PW
  • :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP 56*
  • :wilson_staff_small: Infinite Lake Shore
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, russtopherb said:

I'm interested as well to see if they do some lower-tier balls, not just the "tour spec" level ones.

Granted, the true cost per dozen is going to be affected more on higher end balls, but I would be very interested to see things like the Q Star Tour down through the e6 or even some Top Flite Hammer Controls. 

+1 to this.

Add in @TR1PTIK analogy to electrical circuits and that's what I'm looking for.

I don't need or want to pay 48 dollars (plus tax) for 12 golf balls.

We all know that there are "tiers" of balls - 
'tour level' 40+
'average' 30-40
'decent' 0-30

It's a shame that the first 2 blog posts were both tour level balls. Sure hope that the next few are for the average/decent range.
I'm okay if the core of my 3 piece ball is off center by 2 percent and it causes my shot to go offline 5 yards...I mean my swing is bad enough to cause that already. 😆

When I start shooting super low scores and have balls that last 2-3 rounds then maybe I can see the ROI for the tour level balls, but if I'm losing them at a semi-regular rate then there is no positive ROI.... even if I happen to save 1.29876 strokes and shoot a 78 instead of 79.

  • Like 4

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
--------------------------
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
--------------------------
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag
Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

I don't see any "junk" in there. That selection is far heavily weighted towards higher end for sure, but it is nice to see some mid-tier included.

There's a couple of 2-pc balls in there that would certainly classify as being low-end for a lot of golfers, but those same balls are also daily drivers for a lot people as well. I don't think we'll see the likes of a Wilson Fli, Top Flite XL, or Pinnacle anything to truly classify as junk, but I wouldn't say it's skewed heavily toward high-end either. The study seems to cover the meat of the bell curve as well as a few outliers that either pose a strong value proposition or have generated serious intrigue within the golf community.

  • Like 1

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Pro S300
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura 6m 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2020 at 10:09 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

The ball lab report for ProV 1 is on the home page, here is a link to it.   As expected the ProV1 scored very well in every category across the board.

Share your thoughts below! 

https://mygolfspy.com/ball-lab-2019-titleist-pro-v1/

Very good report, really enjoy reading the breakdown and seeing what is inside of those golf balls.

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unnoficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

 

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2020 at 11:47 AM, GolfSpy Stroker said:

at a minimum 4 bucks a ball losing one of these hurts. 

I'll stick with the more affordable Srixons. 

If there are 3 brands I "trust" for consistency that seem to 'own' the process from beginning to end it would be Titleist, Bridgestone and Srixon.

 

Snipped from the 2019 ball report....

There’s quite a bit of difference when it comes to who makes what and where. I may have covered this before, but since I happened to see this comment pop-up.

Titleist and Bridgestone differ from the rest of the industry in that they make their own rubber/synthetic rubber. Apart from the rawest of materials, they own the product from end to end.
USA consumers may care that both have factories in the US.
Srixon has similar capabilities in its factory in Indonesia.
Callaway has a factory in Massachusetts where it makes some of its balls (including Chrome Soft), but to the best of my knowledge, it does not make its own rubber.
TaylorMade has a factory in the USA, however, its balls are made overseas with the US-based factory’s function limited to putting the covers on the balls.
To the best of my knowledge, nobody else owns the factory where their balls are produced.

 

I've been gaming the 2020 Top Flite Gamer and my index is down to 6.6 with it.  Never been lower.  Even the caddies at Baltusrol laughed at it.  I won't hold my breath for the ball lab testing on this ball.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Wedgie

 

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-G

:cleveland-small: - CBX 52 and 56

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am anxious to see all the balls like everyone else but choosing the Callway CS and the Titleist Pro V1 seem like a good place to start. The CS to address whether they've improved their quality, and it appears they have though they admit they're not done yet - so some redemption for Callaway? And the Pro V1 because it seems to be the pinnacle/benchmark by which all better balls are judged. I'd play nothing but the Pro V1 if they weren't $48/dozen. I'm anxious to see how the True Price of the Snell MTB works out as I've played nothing but for three years, fingers crossed...

I play new balls almost exclusively. But three of the best players I play (noticeably better than I am) with use nothing but found tour balls. When/if they run low, they just go looking (not while playing) and they know where on the course balls are most easily found. One of them will walk the left side of #11 (there's a ravine so no one  looks while playing there) and put the ones he wants in a bag and throw everything else he finds up on the fairway for someone else to pick up. Played with two of them yesterday and they shot 70 and 74 respectively - neither of them would ever consider buying balls...

  • Like 2
  • Callaway Rogue 10.5° 9.5°D & 3W
  • Mizuno JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10, S18 60.06
  • Evnroll ER5B (replaced ER2)
  • and 14th club - Mizuno CLK 3H 19° OR MP-20 HMB 3i 19°
  • Snell MTB-X (replaced Black)
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Middler said:

I'm anxious to see how the True Price of the Snell MTB works out as I've played nothing but for three years, fingers crossed...

I'm very intrigued to see the results of all the DTC brands. I really did like Vice when I used to play it. I liked Snell too, but for whatever reason the Vice just feels a bit more comparable to my Bridgestone XS and other balls I've preferred over the years. I'd certainly be willing to give both another try if they fair well in the ball lab.

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Pro S300
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura 6m 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, B.Boston said:


It was one golfballs.com was running a month or so ago. Not valid anymore. But it did work on them!

Got the AlignXL customization on them. Adjustments.jpg

The more I see of that driver... the more I want to just buy one... must resist until I can get fitted.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shankster said:

The more I see of that driver... the more I want to just buy one... must resist until I can get fitted.

you SHOULD want one!  The infinity face is legit, and it really does help with the occasional sky ball from marking it up too.

But yes... it's worth the wait to get fit!  I'm not so patiently waiting for a shipping notification on a Ventus shaft for it.  Hopefully I'll be able to get a few rounds in with that to compare to the Tensei Pro White.  The Ventus is just so dang good in the 5-wood I had to see if it will tighten things up for me a bit.  Admittedly... my dispersion is probably more Indian than Arrow... While I have played a lot this summer, I only have a range session or two since #CCC4 kicked off.

  • Like 4

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 is live!  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

 :EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

:Arccos:

#cuetheduckboats

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

you SHOULD want one!  The infinity face is legit, and it really does help with the occasional sky ball from marking it up too.

But yes... it's worth the wait to get fit!  I'm not so patiently waiting for a shipping notification on a Ventus shaft for it.  Hopefully I'll be able to get a few rounds in with that to compare to the Tensei Pro White.  The Ventus is just so dang good in the 5-wood I had to see if it will tighten things up for me a bit.  Admittedly... my dispersion is probably more Indian than Arrow... While I have played a lot this summer, I only have a range session or two since #CCC4 kicked off.

I saw Duff say he was getting some good numbers with the new Cobra gear... wonder what the Super Snake will do.  and to tie it in to the topic, I bet the V1 would fly like a 67 Shelby Cobra... 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shankster said:

I saw Duff say he was getting some good numbers with the new Cobra gear... wonder what the Super Snake will do.  and to tie it in to the topic, I bet the V1 would fly like a 67 Shelby Cobra... 

Oh the V1 flys. Like the good old spring board diving boards

image.gif.a5c55503c62b4c992eb44ba0394d8831.gif

  • Like 1

Check out my reviews

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

 :taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...