Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

Sean / Macedon, NY / USA

Ping Sigma G Craz-E

Ketsch - I've owned and played a variety of the Ping lineup over the years and on paper the Ketsch should work well with my putting style.  The alignment aids are prominent and the increased head weight should help improve my head stability.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Adam/Cape Charles, VA/USA

Evnroll ER2

interested in the Anser 2 because of the classic design/alignment assistance and the copper/black look at address. I’m also interested in how the ball feels off of the solid flat face. 

Driver: 9.5 TM SIM w/ tensei orange X

Driving Iron: Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ recoil 110 f4

Hybrids: 2 & 3 Apex w/ Evenflow T1100 white X

Irons: 4-PW 2016 Apex CF16/pro combo AMT Stiff

Wedges: 50, 54, 58 Vokey SM7

Putter: Evnroll ER2 black

Nick P / Glassboro, NJ / USA

Currently use Odyssey 2019 Stroke Lab One Putter

I would be interested in the ZB3 (would be a little thicker than my Odyssey and would love to see if that may create better stability in the stroke or a better look over the ball) or Anser 2 (which is closer to the design of my Odyssey). As a higher handicapper, I always struggle with starting putts on line. Wondering if a higher quality putter may help to solve my issues on the greens.

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Edrick Pascual / San Francisco, California / USA
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Bettinardi HoneyComb Standard Putter
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?
  • I want to try out the PING ANSER 2, I used to play with the Ansers back in my high school and college days, always love the anser feel and offset. Switched to Bettinardi because of aesthetics and Ping stop making copper made putters. I like the feel of the anser 2 with copper. I am always a feel kinda player and technique is next. Putting is definitely all feel

I used to coach The First Tee of San Francisco

1) Steve, Sacramento CA

2) Evnroll 2

3) I think I'd be most interested in the Floki - I like mallets, but tend to have a lot of arc in my stroke, so most mallets aren't a great fit for my stroke, this one seems like it would be! 

• Scott/Tacoma Washington/USA
  • Odyssey Stroke Lab #7s
  • TYNE 3, I like the looks and shape. I would be interesting to test side by side with my Odyssey #7s. 
  • Geoff/ Little Rock, AR, United States
  • Taylormade spider mini 
  • I’d love to try the Anser 2 because I love the classic look of the blade and the black/copper color scheme!
  • Alex / Lakewood, Ohio / United States
  • Rife 2-Bar Hybrid (Plumber neck), with Super Stroke 3.0 Slim grip (Left hand low in use right now)
  • I like the look of the Tyne 3.  Similar construction to what I have now, but instead of the weight being centered in the head, it is place outside of center on the "tynes."  Plus I prefer a putter with a line, so any of the mallets with a center line are attractive to me. 

Driver: Taylormade M5 10.5*. 3-Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero, 15*. Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 19*. Irons: Taylormade rac LT 3-PW. Wedges: Vokey F-Grind 52*, 58*. Putter: Rife 2-Bar Blade Putter.  2019 Callaway Chromesoft X with Triple Track

Charles/Taunton,MA/USA

Bullseye

ZB3

I'll give it a go, but I have my doubts that it will replace my Bullseye.  Many a putter has tried but none have succeeded.

I'm in!!!

• Mark, Centreville VA, USA
  • Bettinardi Model 2HM
  • I would like the Anser 2 because I am a blade-style kinda guy with a slight arc

Driver:  :callaway-small: XR16 10.5* (set to 9.5*), MRC KuroKage TiNi Black, S-flex

3 wood:  :ping-small: G410, Alta 65 S-flex

Hybrids:  :ping-small: G400 19* & 22*, Alta CB 70 S-flex

Irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX-900 5-GW, Proj X LZ 6.0

Wedges:  :titelist-small: SM7, 54*/S; :callaway-small: MD4, 58*/S

Putter:  :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro Black 2.0 #1

Dan Corun / Honoraville, AL / USA

Cleveland Frontline Elevado

Tomcat 14

Driver  - Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 10.5 * Miyazaki Kua 5 / R Flex

FW - Sub70 Pro 4 wood 16.5 * Project X HL / R Flex

Irons - Cleveland Launcher CBX 4-PW Miyazaki Kua 6 / R Flex

Wedges - Cleveland Launcher CBX 50* & 54* Rolex Wedge Flex

Putter - Cleveland Frontline Elevado 35 "

Ball - On Core Elixer

Afternoon MGS,

Long time user of Ping gear, over 20 years, and many of their putters have been in the bag. Currently using Karsten TR Zing since its debut.

Very interested in testing the ZB3. Would like to contrast and compare the two models from a perspective of feel, palyability, visual (color scheme, sight line vs. dot) and auditory feedback. I have a strong arc putting stroke and these models are a very comfortable match.

Have never tried the adjustable models, always purchased a fixed length shaft at 35". Also interested in working with that option, has been suggested I'd benefit from a slightly shorter shaft length.

Keep up the great work! Sincerely,

Nat Piper, Barre Vermont, USA