Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Good luck to those applying. I will not be able to play as much golf due to my newborn so I will bow out of this one! 

• Like 1

Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue SZ Evenflow 6.0 Stiff

Woods : TESTING :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : :callaway-small: Mavrik True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff Steel (5-PW,AW)

Wedges : Bombtech 52,56,60

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : Datrek lightweight cart bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Rangefinder : TecTecTec DXLS

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 15.1

Kanibi CBD Products Tester

Ed / Rochester, NY / USA

I currently holster the Odyssey Works #1 Wide Tank Versa putter

I would love to test either the Fetch or the center-shafted Piper C. I am very interested to see how the aluminum pressure-casting system, the color combo, and the adjustable length impact feel and performance.

Thank you for this potential opportunity. 

• Jaime/San Antonio, TX/USA
  • Cleveland Huntington Beach
  • I'd really like to try the ZB3. I was a devoted PIng player (putter and driver), but traded in my Sigma putter because the insert was too soft. I'm excited about the prospect of the Heppler line bringing back that old "brassy" feel that I so loved in Ping putters back in the day.
  • First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Ricky Kaneohe, Hawaii USA

honma tw mallet

tyne 3 - I had used the Tyne 2 and liked the shape and balance but the face insert was too hot. I prefer the feel of smooth/no milled metal putters  

•  Kane/Mililani, HI/USA
  •  Sigma 2 Kushin C
  • Piper C, I like the shaft at the center of the putter as I feel that it helps my alignment
  • Justin Tracey
  • Geneva, IL USA
  • Odyssey Stroke Lab 1
  • I would like to try the ZB3 due to strong arc putting stroke.  I am a ping fanatic, and have been looking to replace my putter with a ping.  
Edited by jptracey
For to add location

Driver: Ping G410+

3 Wood: Tour Edge CBX 119 16.5

Irons: Ping I210 3-UW

Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy 4 56 and 60 S grind

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab 1

• Chuck, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, USA
  • Scotty Cameron, Newport 2 = 35"  10 grm  with Golf Pride SNSR 105 grips 
  • Anser 2 - I still have my Ping Pal 4, but like the Newport 2 because it is very similar to the Anser.  The Pal 4 has a longer blade.  I have three Newport 2's and like the soft touch of those putters, but do feel like I am seeing an Anser when I use it.  I do like the option of changing the weights which I do depending on the speed of the greens.  The Anser started all this new technology in putters with the plumber neck which I really love.  As Mr Solheim's wife said it is the answer to putters and then the w was dropped.  I would be honored to test the new Ping and see how it compares to my Newport 2.   With the right feel and performance I would consider coming back to the original on a full time basis, even though my current bag is 100% Titleist.  Anything can keep my putts under 30.  Kudos, to Ping.         

Darrin/Columbus, Ohio/ United States

Yes! Tracy II 

The Anser 2 really interests me. I have a slight arc in my stroke and I love the profile of that model. Also, that alignment aid really catches my eye 

2 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Christopher Hawkins 

Beaverton Mi USA

Current putter, Cleveland TFi 2135 1.0

Interested in the Anser 2

I've spent many years trying different putters. I settled on the blade style almost right away,  the other styles just didn't look right to my eye and felt "off".

While searching for a putter to replace the Vault 2.0 i was using I came across the TFi 2135 1.0. I  really liked the science behind it so I purchased one. Unlike the putters of my past, this one felt and looked right to my eye. I would love to test the Anser 2 because from researching it, it looks like it hits all the buttons for me, and I'd like to see how it does against the TFi 2135 1.0

Far and Sure......

:ping-small:G410 SFT (10.5 degree), Project X Hzrdus Yellow Stiff Shaft

:ping-small:: G20 4W

:ping-small:: G410 5W

:ping-small::  G20    5H

:ping-small:: G410 5 thru UW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*  

:wilson_staff_small: PMP FG Tour 60*                                                        

:odyssey-small:    OWorks Black #1

:bridgestone-small: TourB RXS / e12 soft

:skycaddie: Touch

Bat Caddy X3 Electric Bag Cart