Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

Tyler/LeRoy, Illinois/USA

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11

Tyne 3.  I love the look of this mallet putter. Plus it’s similar to look of my current putter. I’m still new to golf, so actually being able to test new equipment would be amazing. But in all actuality I would test any of these putters as long as they are left handed. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Sean/Doylestown PA/USA

Ping Redwood Anser

Interested in the Anser 2. I really love my old Redwood but have been considering a newer putter that is similar but features new technology - the Heppler fits the bill nicely.

• Danny 
  • Carthage, Mississippi USA
  • Odyssey O-Works
  • The ZB3 is most like my putter now, I could compare the two. 
  • The Piper C or Piper Armlock with give me a different Style to use & try to find the differences in the putters. 
  • I would like to be a tester because  I have never used a Ping product. Might turn me in a product user. 
Edited by Cool_Hand_Wilk
3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:
  • Gary Schwietz/Palatine/Illinois/USA
  • Lefty Odyssey Duel Force 550 33" Blade
  • I like the Heppler Anser 2 because the way it looks the copper/black is shape and the alignment mark appears to aid in true putting.

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Hammerin’ Hank / Chicago, IL / USA

Scotty Cameron Studio Select NP2 (2008)

Ping Heppler Anser 2

I've been putting with an Anser 2 style putter since I was a kid, and this quarantine has given me (all of us) time to examine what we are using on the putting green and why.

I'm really interested in examining all of the tech in this PING putter, from it's two tone paint to it's firmer feel, to see how far the ANSER design can be pushed. 

I also really want to see how PING’s variable putter length design can help us tinkerers find the length and swing weight that works best for our game. 

Thanks and all the best of luck to everyone that applies!  

Driver: Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 

3 Wood: Taylormade R11

2i: Taylormade p790 UDI

4-PW: Mizuno mp-67 

50*: Callaway Forged 

56*: Vokey 

60*: Vokey 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 

Bill K,  Two Rivers, WI, USA

Ping Anser 2

The color dynamics look as though they would significantly help in alignment and path.

Would love to have the chance to try out the new Heppler Anser Ping 2.

Edited by Calypso55
3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Young/Brampton/Ontario/Canada

Scotty Cameron Detour 1

I would like to test out either Tomcat 14 or Fetch. I am so curious how does the alignment dots or the colour contrast would help me to send the balls where I want. So looking forward to it.

In the bag: Ping Rapture V2 9 degree; Nickent 3DX Hybrid #2; TM Burner Hybrid #3; TM M4 Irons 4-AW; TM TP Wedge 55 degree; Mizuno JPX 850 Lob Wedge; Odyssey DFX blade putter; Kirkland Signature 3 piece ball

• Kevin/Hudsonville, MI/United States
  • My current putter in use is a Taylormade Est 79 model TM-180  with a 34" shaft and Super Stroke GT 1 grip.
  • The PING Heppler putter model that interests me most is the Anser 2. I have always heard great things about the Anser putters and would love to finally try one out. The other reason it interests me is because the putter's head design looks extremely similar to my current Taylormade putter. The only difference is the offset hosel. I love the look and responsive feel from a blade putter, so would definitely want to stick with that style with the Heppler.

Thanks.

Kevin Kikkert

My Bag:

• Driver: :callaway-small:  XR 9° (Project X 6.0, S shaft)
  • 3 wood: :taylormade-small: Burner 15° (Reax superfast 50 gram, Flex R shaft)
  • 5 wood: :callaway-small:   Big Bertha Titanium 18° (RCH 75W, Firm shaft)
  • Irons (3,5-P):  :titelist-small:  755's
  • Wedges: :vokey-small: SM6 in 50°, 54°, and 58°
  • Putter: :taylormade-small: Est 79 (TM-180) 34"

Bob

Lancaster,Pa

Mitchell center shafted blade

Would love to try the center shafted mallet. I don't like inserted putters. I feel like I have to hit them harder than I need to.  69yo play to a 14hdcp

Mizuno MP68 Irons

21 minutes ago, MyWifesSwingCoach said:
  • Matt - Southgate, Michigan United States of America
  • Mizuno/Bettinardi Black Carbon BC1
  • I would be happy with: Anser 2 (Because I currently game a blade), Tomcat 14 (Because of the similarity to TM Spyder) and the Tyne 3 (Because I used to game a Odyssey White Hot #7)

Dude, are you seriously my neighbor? for some reason I thought you lived in Canada

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

Kris E./ Greenwich CT/Nantucket, MA/

Odyssey Stroke Lab One Putter- Blade

I'm a fan of blade type putter. The Heppler (LH) looks like something I could really enjoy.... and shave a few stokes of my card!

Edited by Muinkid12
misspelling
  • Ben / Chesterfield, MO / USA
  • Bettinardi BB56 (Rt Hand, 36", Jumbo Etched Grip, 2.5° loft, 20° lie angle...fitted in Studio B)
  • Tomcat 14...I like the shape, slight arc, and alignment dots, like a runway! However, I would not want the adjustable shaft but a solid shaft installed. I've tried it and at 36" (35" too), the adjustable shaft is not stable! It rocks back and forth. I would also prefer a 2.0 min grip.

Certified Club Fitter.

Ping G400 Max Driver 10.5° w/Diamona S+ LTD Blue-Board 70 R Flex

Ping G410 5 Fairway Wood Mitsubishi Tensi Orange R Flex

Ping G410 4-5-6 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi Blue R Flex

Ping i500 Irons 5-U w/Recoil SmacWrap F3 Flex

Ping 3.0 Eye2 Glide Wedges 54°-58° w/Recoil SmacWrap F3 Flex

Bettinardi QB6 & BB56 w/Bettinardi Jumbo Grip

PING Pioneer Cart Bag---Nikon 40i Rangefinder & Garmin S20 Watch