Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

• Kurt/Hockley, TX/USA
  • Wilson Staff Infinite Lake Shore
  • Tomcat 14. Love the airstrip light idea. Putting has been an Achilles heel for me, so any improvement on putting per round would help my handicap significantly.
  • :tour-edge: EXS Driver
  • :cobra-small: King F8 3w
  • :titelist-small: 818 H1 Hybrid
  • :nike-small:VR-S Forged 5-PW
  • :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP 56*
  • :wilson_staff_small: Infinite Lake Shore
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Good luck applicants!  Super happy with my putter so I won't apply but interested to see if there is any value to the adjustability. 

• Like 1

:ping-small:   :taylormade-small:   :srixon-small:   :cleveland-small:   :wilson_staff_small:   :OnCore:
'16 Taylormade M2 9.5*
Srixon F65 4W 17*
Ping G Crossover 18*
Ping G Crossover 24*
Taylormade RSI2 6-PW
Taylormade Milled Grind 52* (bent to 50)
Cleveland Zipcore 56*
Wilson Staff Infinite Southside
Oncore Elixr

Jeff, Houston TX, USA
Current = Callaway Triple Track Two Ball
Test = Tomcat 14 because I need to have a solid alignment device on the putter. I also prefer mallets, larger mallets, and use straight or slight arc putters. Ive had and used the Fetch, (not Happler), Ketsch,Piper and while i liked all three, Ive sold them off in my search for something better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Colten/Mapleton, UT/USA
  • Taylormade Spider Tour (Black)
  • Ping Hepler ZB3 - I'm a right-handed/left-eye dominant player looking for a minimal offset putter and no sight line. I've always putted better with a sight dot (sight lines make me aim left). Thing is, there are hardly any options on the market for a putter with a sight dot unless you go custom. The ZB3 fits exactly what I need with minimal offset and the dot in a blade.

Chris, Plymouth, MA, USA

I’ve bee playing a Ketsch for about 5 years now - ever since a was named “most wanted” mallet.

ZB3 - I have a pronounced arc to my stroke and would be interested in trying something new.  The Ketsch is really designed for a slight arc stroke.

Thanks.

Andy, Surrey, England

PXG Brandon 2

id love to try the Anser as I have had extensive fitting with PXG to get an Anser type with premium construction so would be very interested in seeing how they compare as I previously have used Ping Ansers in various forms over the past 20 years. 

• Taylor. Wilsonville, OR
  • Taylormade Spider Tour
  • Tomcat 14- I like the mallet putters, mainly because since I've switch from a blade style I've been making more putts.  This thing just looks cool, I like the landing strip alignment line and who doesn't want a ping putter!

:cobra-small:  Speedzone White 9* Driver

:cobra-small: F9 14.5* 3W

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19* Hybrid

:Hogan: UiHi 19*  *Official Tester*

:Sub70: 699 Pro Black 5-PW

:cobra-small: MIM 50*, 55*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Spider Tour 34"

:taylormade-small: TP5x pix or yellow

-or-

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

I would like to try the new putter from Ping. I currently use a ping and like the adjustable length feature but would prefer a more solid feel from the putter especially on the fast greens I play.

My name is John from Saint Augustine FL and would like to test the Tomcat 14.

Having read your recent ball reviews and appreciate the thought and work that goes into this it made me wonder how an old dozen Titanium Balatas I have in my closet would come out. Not so good I think.

Marlon/Leesburg, VA/USA

Taylormade Spider and Scott Cameron Newport 2 Notchback

I just made an appointment to get fitted for a new putter, which I have never done 🧐.  I went through the Ping fitting tool and I would love to game your 32" Heppler Ketsch.  I think this would be a great option for me as I have an almost straight back and forth putting stoke and I love the look of this putter. 👍  Fitting on hold!!

Ping G410 SFT 10.5*

Callaway Apex 2019 Combo irons 5-PW

Cleveland RX4 56, 50 

Maverick 3 Hybrid 

Epic 4 Hybrid 

Scotty Newport 2 Notchback

Bridgestone RX and Snell MTB-x (thanks to Mygolfspy)

Brett - Cypress, CA, USA

Current: PING Redwood 303ss Anser 36"

Interested: Tyne 3 - Would like to try out a different style, but one that still fits my slight arc of a putting stroke. Very interested to see how different the steel/aluminium feels compared to the super soft 303ss.

• Travis/Woodbury/MN
  • Scotty Cameron Futura 6M
  • Ping Tomcat 14 - one - because I'm a terrible putter and would love to try highest MOI. Two - because Top Gun!

Desperately trying to find fairways with rare success!

Michael, Parker, Colorado

Current Putter: Ping Scottsdale B60

Interested in Zb3 or PiperC

Ping G400 

Ping G30 4Hybrid

Taylormade P770 Irons (5-Gap)

Titleist Vokey SM7: 56 & 60

Scotty Cameron: Cameron & Crown Select