Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Hello! This is Chris from Scottsdale, AZ USA - I'd love to put the Anser 2 in in the bag. I have a slight arc to my stroke. I am a lefty (any love?) I currently play a Newport 2 Scotty.

Lee Lewis

Charleston, SC USA

Odyssey Metal X Milled #1, Taylormade Spider Pro Black, Cleveland TFI Elevado (in a frustrating rotation...currently the Odyssey has been in the bag for 2mo)

Ketsch - I have heard the mythology around the Ketsch and though I have tried MANY styles of putter, I have not tried the large, solid, mallet style putter before.

4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Kit / Lafayette, CA/USA

Taylormade Spider

Floki or Piper Armlock!

This will be interesting since they didn’t fare well in this year’s putter testing.

Good luck!!!!

• Like 1

Driver: :honma: TR20 460, :Fuji: Ventus Black 70X

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Platinum M5 HT Mallet, 36"

Todd, UT, USA

Odyssey O Works #1

Interested in the Tyne 3.   Used to have the Odyssey #7 and loved it.   This looks like I might light that style/shape again!

Driver, Callaway Epic:

Fairway Wood, Callaway Epic Flash 

Hybrid, Callaway Apex

Irons, Callaway Apex Pro Irons 5 to UW S Flex:

Wedges, Callaway MD3, 54, 58. Callaway Forged 60

Putter, Odyssey O works, #1 Tank, counter balanced

• Reggie Millbrae, CA USA
  • Taylormade Spider Mini Copper 35 inches
  • ZB3 35 inches - I played a blade for years and putted really well with it. I used to have a Scotty Cameron Coronado and sold it (Which I regret to this day). I would be happy to try it again!

Greg, Linden, MI USA

Odyssey White Ice SabreTooth

Heppler Tomcat 14, 35". I have been happy with the SabreTooth over the past several years and the Tomcat is in that vein. Not to mention that the online fitting tool recommends it for me.

:callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ 10.5 w/ Motore X F3 65R shaft

:callaway-small:XR 5 Wood Fairway w/stock Project X Stiff shaft

:tour-edge: EXS220 3 & 4 Hybrid w/KBS TGI Tour Graphite Reg shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts

:ping-small: Glide 3.0 54 & 58 deg wedges

:odyssey-small: White Ice Sabertooth putter

• Daniel, Rochester, NY
  • Ping Anser 2 Milled Series
  • Would like to test the Heppler Anser 2, would be interesting to understand the difference in feel with the aluminum body and steel face, as well as the flat face compared to the 303 milled steel face on my gamer.

Cary / McKinney, TX / US

Taylormade Spider X

Floki or Anser 2

Floki is similar to what I am using now and I used a Anser while playing collegiate golf

Driver: Ping G400 Tour 65S

3W: Callaway Epic

Callaway: Super Hybrid

4 Hybrid:  Wilson FG Tour

5-W:  Titleist T100  Project X 5.5

50 - Vokey TVD DG Spinner shaft

54 - Vokey  SM7 Spinner shaft

58 - Callaway JAWS MD5

Putter: Taylormade Spider X

• Chuck in Austin, TX, USofA
  • 25+ year old Ping PAL2
  • ZB3 because I don't like goosenecks but do like blades over mallets.

:callaway-small: FT9 9° Driver, 3 & 5 wood

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro 5-GW 2° flat, Project X 6.0

:mizuno-small: T20 54° & 58° wedges, 2° flat, project X 6.0

:ping-small: Pal2 putter

:titelist-small: ProV1

Doug Frazier/ Laguna Niguel CA/ USA

Bettinardi Inovai 5.0

Ping Heppler Fetch: i have seen the Fetch in the shop and have been attracted by its stunning looks, great eyeline, and unique sound. There are so many factors that go into selecting what i feel is the most important club in the bag. Most individuals spend a majority of their time selecting a driver, when the putter accounts for at least fifty percent of your strokes. But in my opinion, a putter is the most personalized club in the bag. It has to fit your eye, sound good, feel good, look good. 

doug frazier

• Todd/Marietta, Georgia/USA
  • Never Compromise Voodoo Daddy
  • The Ketsch putter interests me for a few reasons: 1. I prefer a firm feeling face, 2. I like the three alignment lines (only putter in family with 3 alignment lines), 3. I like that the putter is half steel and half aluminum. 

My putting has been so bad so bad this year I want to test this putter as I take putting lessons from local pro.