Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

• Matt - North Kingstown RI - USA
  • Toulon Portland
  • Tyne 3 - After years and years of thinking I needed Facebalanced Putters I recently learned I need a mallet with a little toe hang/short slant. 
Edited by oaks

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Dan, Pebble Beach

Odyssey Stroke Lab double wide

I’d like to test the ZB3 - I have a fairly strong arc and like the look and feel of blade-like putters but benefit from as high a MOI as possible in this shape. I’ve owned a bunch of ping putters (my backup is a a sigma Tess, but can only use this if I’m rolling it really well - the odyssey replaced it last season) and have always liked the feel off the face.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9deg, 15 deg tensei av blue x flex

Cobra F9 hybrid 17deg

Callaway x forged UT 24, 27

Mizuno MP20 (6,7,8 MMC, 9,PW MB)

Callaway MD4 50, 54, 58

Odyssey Stroke Lab double wide

• Jay/Joshua, Texas/USA
  • Odyssey 2 Ball DFX
  • KETCH because I am a square to square putter and have grown accustomed to long line alignment aid.

Mizuno ST190 8.5*
Mizuno ST190 3W

Titleist 690CB 3-9

Mizuno T7 48*

Mizuno S18 52*,56*,60*
Odyssey 2 Ball

Justin - Cleveland, OH

Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie

Heppler Anser 2

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Subzero 9.5* loft with HZDRUS Smoke stiff

:callaway-small: Epic Flash 3w+ 13.5* loft with HZDRUS Smoke stiff

:callaway-small: Apex19 2H 18*

:ping-small: 13+ Blades (4-PW)

:cleveland-small: CG11 (52, 56, 60)

:odyssey-small: White Hot XG Rossie

:srixon-small: Z-Star

Craig/Massillon, OH/USA

Ping TR 1966 Anser (Right Handed)

Anser 2    I currently play with a 35" length and choke down almost all the way to the shaft.  Would love to try the adjustable shaft in a 33" range.  I'm too afraid to shorten my current one for fear it completely ruins the feel and confidence this putter gives me.  Thanks!

Answer or Tomcat!

Thanks.

Edited by tdc1
Typos.

Driver:  Ping G410 Plus (10.5º; Stiff)

Fwy:  Ping G410 (3 and 5; Regular)

Hybrids: Ping G410 (22º and 26º; Regular)

Irons: Ping G410 (6-U)

Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 (54º/12º), and Ping Glide 3.o Eye2 (58º/8º)

Putter:  Ping Karsten Anser X

Joe, Rohnert Park Ca, USA

Scotty Cameron Concept CX-02

I would like to try the Tyne 3 since it resembles my Scotty and I am curios on the difference in a higher MOI putter.

:cobra-small: Speedzone 9.5°, Fujikura Ventus Black 6x

:callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero 3W 

:callaway-small: Mavrik Pro Hybrid 3 19°

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0311X Gen 1  4-GW -Nippon Modus 125x Tour

:titelist-small: Vokey SM8 56°, 60°

:titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Concept CX-02

• Philip/Pensacola, FL/USA
  • PING Anser 2i Isopur 2 
  • The Anser 2 model is my favorite.  I've only used my 2i Isopur 2 but I've always wanted the same model in something heavier and more modern.   I think this would be a great opportunity for feedback for a newer model.  I'm a current 2.8 handicap. 
Edited by Pebert22

Driver: TM M1 440CC 2017

2hybrid-8hybrid System Q Hybrids

8-9 Iron PING Eye 2 Black Dot

50' Titleist Volkey 

54' PING Glide 2.0 Black

SW PING Eye 2 Black Dot

60' PING Glide 2.0

PING ANSER 2i  ISOPUR 2 

• Willie Mesa AZ USA
  • Odyssey Stroke Lab v-line cs center shaft mallet
  • I like the Piper C because there aren't many center shaft mallet putters available today, but they seem to fit my game best and this putter looks like it would have terrific feel
5 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Sean; Magnolia, DE.; USA

Currently using a Scotty Cameron GoLo 5

Initially the two-tone look of these putters was interesting and also the adjustability factor. I think I’d be most interested in either the Piper C or the Tomcat 14.

Wes

Redwood City, CA

Odyssey Stroke Lab Tuttle

Would love to test the Ketsch.  I've gone back and forth between Evnroll ER2 and the Tuttle.  I know, two completely different types of putters and I love the ER2 but the three alignment lines on the Tuttle has improved my putting..  The Ketsch being a mallet style with the three alignment lines is intriguing and looks promising...but only a hands on test will tell.  I play the Snell MTB Black but I'd have to wait and see if a firmer ball (MTB X) is better suited for feel with the Ketsch

Wes

Juro, Los Osos, CA, USA

Rife IBF Putter & Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Ping ZB3, 34", 2* Flat = I have been using Anser-Style putters for the past 20 years and would love to try little bigger tale ends for visual stability, yet don't lose the true feel.

Jason/ Culpeper, VA/ USA

Maltby

Piper C- Center shaft putter help me line up the putter better for my putt line.

Salisbury New Taylormade M1 Demo - Tailor Made Logo Png Clipart ...Driver: Taylor Made M5 10.5*

Ping Golf Equipment Putter Golf Clubs PNG, Clipart, Black And ... Driver: G30 9*

image.png.00df737d38f4f9fd37b11b50e8e4142f.pngDriver: ST190 9.5*

Salisbury New Taylormade M1 Demo - Tailor Made Logo Png Clipart ...Irons: Taylor Made Tour Performance MC

image.jpeg.7e7087a1a1f633b912c1a5d9413d09de.jpegIrons: Proto Rose

Ladies Golf Balls - Titleist Golf Logo Clipart (#110861) - PinClipartWedges: SM7 52.08; SM6 60.04

Cleveland Golf Png & Free Cleveland Golf.png Transparent Images ...Wedges: 488

image.png.9b4869d39e352c525c17ea18121eeaa1.pngPutter: Studio Stock 28

image.png.f67aa2910065315c0a3ef51fda8a1b46.pngPutter: Maltby; Moment XI Tour

Eric Lethbridge alberta canada 

Im currently using the sigma g tyne and would love to try out the heppler tyne 3 as its simillar in style but hoping the feel works more fore me 

Edited by Darkstar57

Ping G400 LS

Ping G400 3 wood

Ping g15 17deg hybrid

Ping zing black dot 3-SW

Ping Tour Gourge 60 deg ss