Epic flash 9*+2* HZRDS smoke stiff 60g

T100s/200 combo project x LZ 6.5  125g std length 2* upright 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Shane - Petal, MS USA

Odyssey 2ball Triple track

Floki

I am a mallet guy because I need the help with alignment. I love the mallets that work for an arc putting stroke and help with alignment. The Floki looks to be the combo I’m looking for. 

1 hour ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Dude, are you seriously my neighbor? for some reason I thought you lived in Canada

It would appear that we are haha!

Hi Neighbor! - | Make a Meme

I live on a side street off Allen Rd by the I75 exit, whereabouts are you?

Driver - Titleist 983K 9.5* - Titleist 4560 S-Flex Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 Adams Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - Adams Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - Titleist 690MB True Temper Reg Flex

4-9 Irons - Taylormade R7TP True Temper X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - PING Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - Titleist Tour Soft

Fredrick / Windsor, ontario, Canada

Current putter: i'm rocking a Wilson M1 putter (blade style)

I would be interested mostly in the Anser 2 style putter.  Out of all the putters I have used I feel that blade putters are the cleanest at address.  I was actually looking to purchase a new putter because I started last year and got a reasonably inexpensive one as a starter to see if I was going to stick with the sport (which I am!).  I am actually looking for ones that do not have a soft plastic insert to get a more consistent feel across the whole putter face.

I borrowed a friends putter which was that style temporarily, so I could try it out and I could notice the difference because middle strikes and off-center strikes still felt similar, verses insert-style putters that get a different noise/feel if you don't hit the plastic insert.

Good luck everyone!

Lee Vaughn

Lago Vista , Tx

Scotty Cameron Golo 3

I am open to any type. I like Mallets and Blades, which I putt equally well with both types. I would like to try the Blade version if I had to pick one because wanting to go back to a blade

Ken/Saratoga Springs NY/New York, NY

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 35” w/40 gram weights

would like to try the Tomcat 14.  Tried the Sigma 2 Valor over the summer and liked that the center of gravity was further back because of the extended shape, but did not care for a) the softer face and b) the shaft flex felt pretty soft.  Looks like the Tomcat addresses both those issues, along with heavier head.

Edited by KGBEE

DARRELL The Villages Florida

Odyssey Works 7H

Think I would like to try the Heppler Tyne 3.  I tend to leave putts short.  I think it may be too soft a insert.  Would like to try a putter with a firmer face.  I like a mallet putter I seem to line it up better.

5 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

5 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Presently my putter is the Odyssey Tuttle but do change often to my Pine SIGMA2 Valor.  Both putters are 33".  My putting stroke is basically straight back with little to no arc.

The Ping Heppler mallet putter would fit my eye than the blades. 

• Michael/ Pittsburgh/ US
  • ODYSSEY white hot blade
  • Tyne 3: I am convinced my slight arc swing path fits this type of putter but have been hesitant to pull the trigger because I have always played a blade Anser style putter. 

Lee/London/England

Ping Craz-e 

I would like to try the ketsch. The look and design of the putter is a definite upgrade from the only current use. I have been wanting to move forward for the past year but haven’t seen anything that takes my eye until now. 

21 minutes ago, MyWifesSwingCoach said:

It would appear that we are haha!

Hi Neighbor! - | Make a Meme

I live on a side street off Allen Rd by the I75 exit, whereabouts are you?

I live at the apartment complex right accross from Anderson high school, by dix Toledo and eureka roads. 

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

2 hours ago, golfish! said:

Good luck to those applying. I will not be able to play as much golf due to my newborn so I will bow out of this one! 

Congrats!! 

• Like 2

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

Timo Rantanen / Berkshire / UK

Ping Karsten (TR) Answer2 

Ping Tomcat14 , 34". I have always played with blade putters and currect one is my fourth Ping putter (Zing , Ping B61 , Anser2) and would like to compare to mallet style , which may give confident boost whe really quick and slopy greens.