Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Bud / Strongsville, Ohio USA

2016 Taylormade black Spyder tour

Heppler Ketsch 

second choice Tyne 3

What's in my bag:

Cobra Speedzone 10.5 sensei stiff

Taylormade M4 16.5 

Titiest TS2 5 wood

Taylormade m4 hybrid 22

Mizuno jpx-ez irons 5 thru gap

Vokey 54

Taylormade 58 bigfoot

Taylormade spyder black putter

• Bevan/Lazo, British Columbia/Canada
  • Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven Putter

• Fetch, because I like mallet putters and find this one to be the best looking. My stroke is straight back and fourth no arc, matching the stroke type.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 9* stiff

Wood: :adams-small: Tight Lies TI 3 wood stiff

Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR 3 19 deg stiff

Irons: :mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour std loft/lie

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 52,56,60

Putter: :odyssey-small: #7 Red

Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star

12.9 Handicap

Comox Valley, B.C. 🇨🇦

31 minutes ago, golfish! said:

For sure I know I won't be able to hold them for too long unless they end up really loving it. 

With my son, he has really started paying attention to girls, and every week, he really "like, likes" a new girl, so I'm content on golf being an in between thing for him, and I remember only have eyes for girls as a teenager myself. 

I hope you and the babies get to have a lot of fun around the course. 

• Like 1

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Instagram tagging contest Crew

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

• Owen/Stouffville Ontario, Canada 
  • Currently using the Ping Sigma 2 Fetch Platinum 
  • Interested in Heppler Fetch, so I can test the difference between the two Fetch Putters, soft putter face vers the hard face putters. I’ll be able to do back to back testing between the two versions of the Fetch style putters and provide true and objective testing and feedback. 
  • Joe/Algonquin IL/US
  • 1980’s era Ping B60 (L/H)
  • Anser 2. Tried many putters over the years, even some of the newer grooved/milled face putters including the Ping Sigma, always come back to my OLD B60. The smooth face seems to agree with me best. Would love the opportunity to try the Heppler on a long-term basis, see is this smooth face combined with the multiple materials provides the feel I’ve been seeking 

Colin/Lake Oswego, OR/USA

Ping Ketsch 1st model

I enjoy my Ketsch but would like to try the Tomcat with increased MOI since I don't hit the center of the face consistently.  I'd also like to try different alignment on my putter to help with both align and squaring the face and the runway dots of the Tomcat look like a new and helpful aid.

Tobias/ Saratoga Springs,  Utah/ USA

Odyssey White Ice #7 with Superstroke 3.0

Would love to test a Ketsch. The Heppler series look incredible. I did mess around few minutes at pro shop with these new models and they felt great. Curious to see how no grooves would effect the start of putt. 

Edited by golf@dd!ct
  • Robert/Greer, SC/USA
  • Rife Hero
  • The Anser 2 interests me because I have switched from a mallet to a blade, and I am very happy with the change.  I do have a slight arc swing, so I think the ZB3 may be for a more "arcy" putter.  I like the plumber neck, also.

Robbysan

18 Handicap

Nike Victory Red S 11.5° with Nike Fubuki K Regular (Str8 Fit) Driver

TaylorMade JetSpeed 3W / Velox Matrix 69g (stock) / Regular flex - 15°

Adams A12 OS Irons (3, 4, 5 Hybrids) (6-PW Standard)

Titleist SM5 Wedges (50, 54, 58)

Ronny / Rohnert Park, CA / USA 

Special Select Fastback 

I'm interested in trying the ZB since I have always loved the head shape. Fits my eye very well, and I would love to be able to give one a go. I would love to compare side by side with my Scotty on my backyard putting green!

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic