Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Austin / Madison, WI / USA
Spalding putt-putt style
Anser 2.  Most similar to what I've used for the past few years.  Putting is the strongest part of my game, despite using a second-hand club from the 80's.  I've been looking to upgrade but have been to indecisive to pull the trigger.  Would love to give a detailed description of my experience transitioning to the modern era. 😁

DRIVER - :taylormade-small: R580 10.5° (free from friend)
3 & 5 WOOD - :wilson-small: K-28 4300 Solid Wood (from parents' basement)
HYBRID - Knight XV 460 4/5 ($2 craigslist)
IRONS - :taylormade-small: RocketBladesz 4i-PW (bought new 2018)
PW#2 - Northwestern Judy Rankin Pro Master (basement)
AW - :cleveland-small: CG14 Zip Grooves 52° ($5 craigslist)
LW - Parform Flag Attack 60° ($3 craigslist)
PUTTER - Spalding Vintage Putt-Putt 2-Way (basement)
BALL - :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS (because Tiger)  RANGEFINDER - Breaking80 The Red One (gamechanger)
PUSHCART - Unknown Women's ($10 craigslist)  BAG - Unknown dope old leather bag (basement)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Dean / Warminster, Pennsylvania / United States

Current Putter: Odyssey White Ice D.A.R.T 

TOMCAT 14. I did the Ping fitting and that was one of the three that came back for me. I like the appearance and eye-line. Seems like it will help with my slight face turn. 

• Warren - Nicholson, Georgia. US
  • Odyssey center shaft
  • I would love to try the center shafted putter. I feel like it would be very good comparison to the Odyssey I have. I feel like my comments would be spot on. Thanks

Eamonn Reid, Yonkers, NY

Odyssey Works Versa 7

Interested in trying out the Tomcat 14. I like the look of the dots on the putter and believe that they will really help me lining up the putter to the ball to get it started on the correct line.

Lucas, Washougal, Wa  USA

Scotty Cameron Newport M1

im interested in the piper armlock. I love mid mallet putters. They suit my eye!

Edited by Lucas

Lucas ruegg

Anthony / Chicago, IL / USA

Bettinardi BB1 (2011)

I've always played an anser-style putter, so I'd be happy to test the Anser 2. But the one that really appeals to me is the ZB3. It looks beautiful, and the picture from above makes me want to run out to the course and play. For both models, I like the color contrasts for alignment, and I like the idea of a firm feel. For the ZB3, I like the prospect of more toe-hang (which fits my stroke) and I'd really like to try the dot on top rather than the alignment line. 

• David/Allen Park, MI/USA
  • MacGregor DCT Sunset (Bobby Grace)
  • I would love to check out the Anser 2. I prefer a blade putter and it’s design seems to fit my stroke very well. Has a great look to it. Would love to put it to the test on my indoor putting range and during the beautiful fall golf season in Michigan!

Adam/ Berkley, MI USA 

Ping Sigma Tyne 4 Platinum 

Interested in playing the Tyne 3. 
I currently play the Sigma line putter. The insert is a little on the soft side. I want to see if the firmer face on on Heppler line of putter will improve distance control and improve my feel on the greens. 

WITB

Driver: TM Sim 9.0

Irons: Srixon 545 4-w

• Tom/Hamden, CT/USA
  • Current Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport (mid slant)
  • I would be interested in the Anser 2 or ZB3 model as I like my current blade but am in the market for a new putter. 

Tom C

• Dianna, The Villages, FL, USA
  • TaylorMade Spider (red)
  • Piper Armlock (prefer an Anser 2 as I need a slight arc putter with adjustable shaft). I am 5'3" and use a 32" putter now and I've considered an adjustable Ping putter, so this would be an excellent opportunity to test one.

D.P. Gray

Mike/Pittsburgh, PA/USA

Currently playing the Odyssey O-works Marxman S Red or TaylorMade Daytona 12 (based on 2014 MGS Most Wanted Blade)

I'd love to try the Tyne 3. It's a beautiful putter, and I use the PING app to practice putting, so I know I have a slight arc stroke. 

I'm old...(55) eye 2 beryllium 6.0 rifle..collect custom ping bags.  Always ping guy. Been in sales all my life .  Would like to work for ping..remember the Venters.  I have 40 or so putters ,collect old bullseye. 

Like beating guys w $500 putters.  $10 mint bullseye is a find for me.

I would love to be a tester..

Can I keep the putters..

Old guys that putt like 15 year olds are hard to beat

I WOULD LOVE TO BE A TESTER!

JOE/GLENDALE, AZ/UNITED STATES

COPPER KING

HOPING TO BE A TESTER FOR HEPPLER PIPER C, 30”, STRAIGHT, HEAD WEIGHT 370g

IF WORKS GREAT AND FEELS GOOD I WILL GO AND GET MY RECOMMENDED FITTING FOR ALL THE NEW PINGS RECOMMENDED WITH LOCAL PING FITTER!

THANK YOU, joe

Tim from California

Currently playing a cameron Newport 2

Love the looks of the Tyne 3.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Tittleist TS2

Rocketballz 3+
Callaway Apex 3 Hybrid

Taylormade p790 4-pw

vokey 56&60

cameron Newport 1.5

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter