Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Jamie, Ottawa, Ontario Canada 

Ping Karsten anser 2,

the anser 2 model  love this style of blade putter with a milled face because I prefer the feel off the metal face vs the softer inserts.

Jake   Brampton, Ontario, Canada 

Odyssey White Hot RX #7

the Heppler TomCat 14 interests me the most as it is similar to my putter and I have better performance with mallet putters. I have a putting green in my room and I put multiple times a day so I would be a great tester as I can put in lots of testing. Thanks hope to hear back 

Terry/Cape Girardeau Mo/USA

Currently using Odyssey Stroke Lab Tuttle putter 34 inches

Interested in Tyne 3 slant neck if possible because I've been wanting to try a putter with what I call wings on the back to hopefully help me keep the putter on line 

Driver-Honma TW747

3 wood-Tour Edge CBX 119

Irons Tour Edge EXS

Putter-SeeMore SB 20 Offset shaft

Lee S. Tampa, FL U.S.A

Scotty Cameron Newport

i have been looking for a mallet style putter for some time.  I have mostly been looking into the TM Spyder putters.  I would enjoy trying out your mallet option, either the Fetch or Tomcat

Brandon / Alamogordo NM / USA

Scotty Cameron 2020 Special Select Newport 2

I would be interested in testing the ZB3, mainly because I’ve never really had much to do with Ping putters and I’m looking to try a different style of blade.

Driver : Taylormade M2 (2019) (stiff)

3 Wood : Taylormade M6 D type (stiff)

Irons : Mizuno MP-33 4-PW (s300)

Wedges : Titleist SM7 52, 56, 60

Putter : Scotty Cameron 2020 Special Select NP2

Ball : Titleist Tour Speed or Bridgestone e12

23 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Shaun Morris

Yellowknife, NT Canada

Current Putter - 35" Taylormade Ardmore III 

The Heppler Fetch interests me as I had a knee injury this season and a good putter that assists with picking up the ball is an amazing idea

Benjamin/Atlanta, Ga/USA

Currently gaming: Taylormade Spider Mini

I want to test the Tyne 3. When I was testing putters before I bought the Spider Mini, I was inbetween the mini and the TP Ardmore which as a similar look to the Tyne at address. I enjoy the High MOI of the mallet, but miss the firmness of my old Scotty Cameron and have actually been looking at the Heppler putters for a while but had to upgrade other items in my bag this year.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 10.5, Motore X F1 60 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, Rocket 13.0, Atmos Red 60, Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Tour, 4-PW, True Temper Dynamic gold S300

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4, 52.0, 56.0, 60.0 - S grind

:taylormade-small: Spider Mini

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 X

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

Charlie/Belmont/Massachusetts/USA

I am currently using the Odyssey 2 ball triple track.

Looking at all the models, the Tyne 3 really caught my attention. With the fork shape it looks like it creates a smooth swing path across the green and has a great ball pickup. I’m wondering how well it performs from long and short distances as well as the way the ball reacts to the face ( Does it have pop? Does it roll far? ).

Scott 

New Richmond, WI

Taylormade Spider Tour Red - 35 Inch

Like the Floki, would prefer 34" as I think 35" is just a little long for me.  I like the singular alignment line vs. the 3 of the Ketch and I'm not a fan of the hole in the Fetch.  Only thing I wonder about is the Floki says it's for a strong arc stroke and I'm pretty sure I have a straight, or at least I try to have a straight stroke.  Interested in trying the Floki to see if it fits a straight stroke or if it's really just for a strong arc.

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic