Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Golfspy_CG2

Seb/Montreal,QC/Canada 

Seemore HT Offset Mallet

Ping Tyne 3- Love the look of this putter. Half way between anser and mallet. Effective alignment without compromising the very sleek look.

James    Colorado Springs, CO   U.S.A.

Odyssey Double Wide Arm Lock

Piper Arm Lock interests me as I've been using the Arm Lock technique for over a year now. 

Mavrik Driver, Epic Flash 3 & 5 woods.

Epic Flash 4, 5 & 6 hybrids.

PXG 0311 Irons (6-GW).

SM8 56 wedge

Odyssey Double Wide Arm Lock putter

Play most of my golf at the Eisenhower Golf courses at the USAF Academy here in Colorado Springs. 

Max- Miami, Oklahoma USA
Odyssey O-Works Red Marxman Slant Putter, 35 in
Floki- I really like my putter now, but have been looking to replace it, the Floki is almost the exact same shape so that will be a very easy transition. 

100825217_281570949642709_5510839015277854720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=KXh5L1a-w0UAX-_lUnu&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=e6ca2e53b030408c476f961a6bdfe136&oe=5EF72C42

Jon Ferguson - Salt Lake City, UT USA

Current - Wilson Staff Infinite South Side

Interested In - Piper C. I am a huge fan of the mid mallet, with the center shaft which is why I have the putter I am currently using. I am looking for a little more refined feel off the face. I think the Piper C will fit my stroke path of straight back and forth as well. I replaced my Ketch Heavy that I had for years with the Wilson, and would love to come back to the Ping family. 

Greg, Columbia City, IN USA

Scotty Cameron Newport

The Tyne 3 putter interests me. I have always liked this shape and would love to try it out.

I'm a hockey player playing golf today.
SIM2 Max, Ventus Blue Velocore 7X
Apex 16 Irons
Scotty Newport 2
ProV1x

Kyle

North Battleford, Sk Canada

Odyssey White Hot

Anser 2 - I am looking for a new putter as I have had my current putter for the last seven years. Ping get's great reviews on their putters and the Anser 2 looks very clean and precise. 

Brent W

Peoria, AZ USA

Ping Redwood D66

I would like to try the Floki or ZB3 as they are both strong arc putter and I have been told that’s what I need based on fitting. I’ve had my current gamer since 2011 and have been looking to update putters. 

DR: Ping G400 Max Oban X Stiff

3 Wood: Titleist TS2 Accra X Stiff

Hybrid: Titleist 818 H2 KBS X Stiff

Irons: Mizuno MP20 MMC Project X 6.5

Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (50,56,60) DG S400

Jacob Bend, OR USA 

current putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab V-Line face balanced putter

Interested in trying: Ketsch - I’ve always appreciated the weight and alignment on a mallet putter and the alignment aids on the Ketsch look like they could be game improvers. 

Playing mostly Mizuno Hot Metal, but just added an Epic Flash 26* hybrid to the bag. 

On 9/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Mike/ Edmond,OK/ USA

Current Putter - Directed Force 2.1- LAB Golf

Interested in Ping Fetch Heppler

Seb/Montreal,QC/Canada 

Seemore HT Offset Mallet

Ping Tyne 3- Love the look of this putter. Half way between anser and mallet. Effective alignment without compromising the very sleek look.

George V

Dallas, TX

Cameron Square Back/Odyssey Double Wide/Evnroll ER^

Interested in the Heppler

I have a putting green in my backyard and left my putters there.   Had to borrow a Spider from the pro shop.   Putted very well with it.

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic