Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Rudy L. Albuquerque, NM USA

Currently using Odyssey V-Line Mallet 2019 Model

Interested in the Fetch, like look and adjustable grip. Had inconsistencies with the micro hinge face insert, looking to switch to a solid face option. Also ball retrieval hole looks like a nice bonus. 

Currently use a Ping Sigma 2, Arna style.  Love the soft insert but curious about the firmer feel of the Heppler putter and would love to test a Heppler Tyne 3.  I have used a Scotty Futura 5W in the past (the Ping Sigma was put into play over the Scotty) so I like the look of that style of mallet.  

Mike, Menomonee Falls, WI USA

Mitch/ Natick/ Massachusetts/ US

Scotty Cameron California DelMar

Anser 2 based on a fitting where I need a blade type with a full shaft offset. I am also a lefty.

Mitchell Heller

All lefty

Titleist TS1 Mitsubishi Diamana Ltd Red 60 Stiff - 4 gm added to head

Titleist TS2 18 degree fairway Mitsubishi Ltd Red 60 Stiff

Titleist TS2 hybrids 21degree, 25 degree, 27 degree Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black Series Stiff

Titleist T400 7 iron - 43 degree wedge - 2 degrees flat - Aerotech Steel Fiber i95 Regular

Titleist Vogel SM8 wedges - 48/10, 54/12, 60/10 Aerotech Steel Fiber i95 regular

Putter - Bettinardi BB1 71 dare lie, 4 agree loft, 33 inch

Ball - Titleist Pro V1

• Don - Brandon, Manitoba Canada
  • Taylormade Spider Tour (red)
  • Would love to check out the Tyne3.  After years of only using traditional blade putters, including the Ping O-Blade, I found that the mallet style really tended to help me with both pace and alignment.  I do find that the Spider insert to be a touch soft for my liking and I'm interested to see what the firmer feel of the Heppler is like.

Mark from Hertfordshire in the UK.

I am a mid handicap golfer who's gradually upgraded his bag to all Ping products as I have improved.

Last stop is a Putter. I have a Wilson Mallet headed putter. Would love to test a Ping any of the mallet heads especially as I work out which I should treat myself to...

Edited by keaneamark

Hi Guys,

Tom

Broken Arrow, OK, USA

Scotty GoLo3

I am a lefty putter, but have transitioned to RH with a LH low grip.  Interested in the ZB3 model

Thanks!

Edited by TK3
Additioanl Info

Driver: Ping G400 MAX with PING Alta CB 55 Stiff

Fairway: Callaway Epic 15* with Fujikura Speeder 565

Hybrid: RocketBallz 19* Hybrid with Stock Shaft

Irons: JDM Titleist VG3 irons w/ Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 Shafts 

Wedges: Ping Glide 50*/54*/58*

Putter: Scotty GoLo Pro with Midsize Matador Grip

Ball: Srixon Z Star

Shoes: Nike Air Zoom Accurate

Bag: Sun Mountain MPB

Seb/Montreal,QC/Canada 

Seemore HT Offset Mallet

Ping Tyne 3- Love the look of this putter. Half way between anser and mallet. Effective alignment without compromising the very sleek look. When i bought my current putter, I almost bought the ping sigma tyne putter but ultimately went with the seemore because of the more firm feel.

Edited by Seb
  • StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic