Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

Sean - Hertfordshire, UK.

Taylormade Mini Spider

Would love to be your UK tester for the Anser 2. Always used Ping irons. Few years back my Anser got broken in transit to Portugal for a golf trip. Never putted as well since :-(

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Brad S 

Sioux Falls, SD, USA 

Currently using a Ping Vault 2.0 Anser blade

I have been wanting to test and consider switching to a Mallet style putter.  I love my Ping clubs and putter, would be awesome to test the Heppler Tomcat for them and for me! 

Taylormade Aeroburners - Regular Flex Taylormade M2 - 9.5 - Regular Flex Right Handed Sioux Falls, SD 16 Handicap

Matthew, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, England

Currently playing an Odyssey White Hot RX1.0.

I'm interested in trying the Tyne 3 model as having had a few tests with a Tommy Armour in a similar shape I loved how it sat and I was able to really align it / start the putt along my chosen line. Having only played blades previously I'd love to give a mallet a try for the extra forgiveness without it having such a big profile down at address.

Matthew, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, England

Currently playing an Odyssey White Hot RX1.0.

I'm interested in trying the Tyne 3 model as having had a few tests with a Tommy Armour in a similar shape I loved how it sat and I was able to really align it / start the putt along my chosen line. Having only played blades previously I'd love to give a mallet a try for the extra forgiveness without it having such a big profile down at address.

Brad S 

Sioux Falls, SD, USA 

Currently using a Ping Vault 2.0 Anser blade

I have been wanting to test and consider switching to a Mallet style putter.  I love my Ping clubs and putter, would be awesome to test the Heppler Tomcat for them and for me! 

Taylormade Aeroburners - Regular Flex Taylormade M2 - 9.5 - Regular Flex Right Handed Sioux Falls, SD 16 Handicap

Steve / Elmhurst, Il / USA

Taylormade Ardmore 3

Ping Tyne 3. This style seems to be the most accurate for me. I like the sight lines and the balance. The offset mallet has made me switch to a mallet instead of the traditional Anser style that i played for years.

Brett Manning / Elgin, IL, US

Current Putter: Scotty Cameron Golo 5S

Would love to test the Piper C (similar center shaft model as my current putter) and/or the Fetch as another straight back putting arc stroke style.

They all pass the eye test!

Brandon Nashville, TN USA

Scotty Futura X7M

Floki & Ketsch I like the alignment line on them. I’ve found that having a shorter line makes it harder for me to get a good feel for where I’m aimed. I’ve been wanting to switch to another mallet with a longer alignment line. 

Rod | West Vancouver, BC, Canada

Current putter: Ping Kushin C (Sigma 2)

Putter from Heppler range I’d love to try: Ketsch. I like my Kushin centre shaft putter but I struggle a bit with alignment. I love the look of the Ketsch with its three lines (including the really long centre line). The putter looks like it would inspire a lot of confidence at address and would suit my stroke. 

Rod

Driver: Taylor Made SIM 10.5 X

3 Wood: Taylor Made SIM X

Irons: Taylor Made P790 C-Taper S

Wedges: Taylor Made CG2

• Mario/Moreno Valley CA/USA
  • Pinfire Eagle
  • I’m interested in the Fetch model. Being relatively new to the game, I’d love the opportunity to share my thoughts with golfers on the difference in feel and forgiveness between both mallet style putters. 
Edited by MarioWOG

Hit ‘em straight!

Chris - Glasgow Scotland

currently using - Scotty Cameron Futura 5r

Model interested in - Anser 2...why?  I’ve just been told I have a slight arc stroke and I’m using a face balanced mallet so want to see what the difference will be using this.

Malcolm, Boone NC, USA

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 

I want to try the tomcat 14 cause I’m not liking the feel off my putter anymore and the mallet along with the alignment dots really suits my eyes so I would like to give it a try

Luke Singh/ Winnipeg, Manitoba/ Canada 

Scotty Cameron select roundback

interested in the ping piper armlock

want to test to see how it compares to my Scotty and how it rolls the ball and the confidence I have feeling over the ball with the putter.